Colleges in MangaloreThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Srinivasa Group Of Collges It defines life as being meaningful and a source of inspiration to fellow beings. The only right way of leading human life is by serving mankind. The greatest luminaries, Sri. A.Shama Rao & Smt. Indiramma Shama Rao are amongst those few who served mankind from darkness to light.
- St.joseph Engineering College It Service and Excellence is the motto of our College. SJEC'ians get only the top class Education and encouragement. We have the latest and most sophisticated system to achieve our goal. Please do take time to cruise around the site to find the latest happenings in our College.
- Yenepoya Group The Yenepoya Group of Companies, established in 1940, by the late Yenepoya Moideen Kunhi, at Ashoknagar, on the banks of the river Gurupur, today is a business conglomerate spanning a plethora of diversified business and service activities. Education & Educational Institutions and more. From timber, veneers, wood products, transport, chemicals & resins.
- Sarosh Institute of Hotel Administration The Sarosh Institute of Hotel Administration was established in 1992 to conduct the Bachelors Degree Course in Hotel Management BHM. It is a unit of the Nitte Education Trust which runs various colleges like K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, A.B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences, Nitte Mahalinga Adyanthaya Memorial Institute of Technology, Nitte Institute of Nursing Sciences, Nitte Institute of Physiotherapy etc.
- Mangalore University The University has 25 Post-Graduate Departments on the Campus, 2 constituent colleges, 4 law, 17 education, 5 autonomous and 126 affiliated colleges/institutions. Financial support from different funding agencies, to the tune of Rs. 6.5 Crores, has been received for the 37 ongoing Research Projects.
- Palce & Institutions - Shree Devi college of physiotherapy An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in physiotherapy. Offers good placement to students. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- St Aloysius College Offers graduate & post-graduate diploma and Ph.D. programmes in a wide variety of subjects in humanities, sciences, commerce and management.
- Dr. M. V. Shetty Memorial Trust Colleges An official website of DRMVST, providing information about trust & motors, admission, facilities, programs, departments and activities.
- Mangalore - Engineering Colleges, Polytechnic, ITI An well renouned college that Offers courses in Science and technology. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.Offers good placement to students.
- Manglore Institute Of Technology&Engineering It is established by Mr. Rajesh chowta under Rajalaxmi Education Trust, Mangalore in 2007 with an objective of promoting research oriented advance courses in the field of technology & engineering. MITE is committed to promote and propagate quality education.
- Father Muller Charitable Institutions Institute has been imparting quality management education to develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers for past decades. The rechristening of the.
- Shree Devi College The Shree Devi Education Trust situated at Mangalore, Karnataka, India, established in year 1992 was founded by educationalists having vast experience in the field of college education. Shree Devi Institute of Technology affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum.
- St. Aloysius College The St. Aloysius College Institutions is managed by the Mangalore Jesuit Education Society which is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and admits students without discriminating against any religion, caste or creed. The St. Aloysius College Institutions is managed by the Mangalore Jesuit Education Society which is registered under the Societies Registration Act.
- Bearys Institute Of technology It is an engineering college that provides outstanding opportunities for higher learning. Founded by the Bearys Group under the aegis of Bearys Academy of Learning.Research is given high priority and tightly woven into the curriculum. Leveraging the extensive Bearys business network.
- Shree Devi College of Physiotherapy An well renouned college that Offers courses in physiotherapy and technology. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.Offers good placement to students.
- KARAVALI GROUP OF COLLEGES KARAVALI GROUP OF COLLEGES is a pioneering educational institution with an impeccable track record established in the year 1996, sponsored and managed by G.R. Education Trust (Regd.) with the able, efficient and dynamic leadership of its Founder Chairman Sri S. Ganesh Rao recipient of International award in recognition of extraordinary services rendered in the field of education especially in untapped professional areas with the aim of providing quality professional education, it has the credit of offering the first university affiliated degree course in Interior Design.
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College Managed by S.D.M Educational Society, Ujire and affiliated to Mangalore University, the College offers graduate, postgraduate and Pre-university Courses.The College aims at the all round development of a studentís personality, focusing on the intellectual, physical, ethical, cultural and psychological aspects.
- Moti Mahal College of Hotel Management Hotel Management established in 1992 takes the honour in inviting you to the campus. Moti Mahal College of Hotel Management with a Three Star Hotel was launched with a vision of giving a new dimension to the Hospitality Industry, at the same time in grooming well qualified Professionals. This could happen only with the help of hard working and well-committed individuals with a high degree of Professional manners.
- St. Anns College of Education St. Anns College of Education is a premier College of Teacher Education in India. The College started in 1943, is the first private training college in Karnataka State. The management of the college is vested in The Apostolic Carmel Education Society, Karnataka registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI 1860. S.No. 4 of 1957, enjoying the Minority Rights according to the Government Order.
- St. Agnes Pu College The management, The Teaching Staff, The suppport staff, The students and parents work in collaboration to effectively carry out the mission of the college and the objectives spelt out. The college holds itself responsible to maintain cordial and beneficial relations with the PUE board.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.