Coal & Carbon
Latest Website Listings
- Vishal Special Carbons India Private Limited Engaged in the manufacturing of activated carbon, granular activated carbon, powder activated carbon, palletised activated carbon and granules.
- METEX ENGINEERS ollowing the transparent business policies and understanding various requirements of customers, Metex Engineers commenced its business operations in 1998. We are a renowned trader of Iron Ore, Refractories, Graphite Electrodes, Copper Mold Tube.
- Shree Balaji Enterprises Engaged in manufacturing and supplying of industrial charcoal & salt and also providing packaging services.
- Sri Balaji Enterprieses Manufacturers of charcoal, root charcoal and stick charcoal etc.
- Bajaj Associates BAJAJ ASSOCIATES, came into existence in the year 1992. It was established by two partners, Mr. Naresh Bajaj and Mr. Arun Kumar Bajaj, who are now having an experience of over 30 years in the field of refractory. The business commenced with supply of refractory raw material directly from the mines.
- Pyramid A Partner Company Of Pantheon F. Z. E., Dubai Manufacturer and supplier of Iodine, iodine derivatives, cenosphere, coal and nitrates.
- Kavia Carbons We manufacturer of activated carbon by chemical activation process consistently design and produce to the customers desire and satisfaction. The only manufacturer in India adopting chemical activation process.We are obsessed towards environmental protection, social concern and adding value to your business.Join hand with us to create a cleaner & Safer environment for living habitat.Better Environment Better Future
- Jain Group of Industries Providing manufacturing facilities in coal based direct reduced iron, 38 MW power generation, mini blast furnace and steel metal casting facility.
- Schunk Metal & Carbon (India) Private Limited, Banglore Manufacturer, exporter and suppliers of all types of carbon brushes, brush holders, pantographs and panto carbon strips, cating brushes & paint.
- Jalan Carbons & Chemicals Limited Manufacturers of coal tar products, coal tar pitch, anthracene oil, creosote oil, crude and hot pressed napthalene.
- Central Coalfield Ltd Coal Mining through national sector first started w.e.f. 01.10.1956 with the establishment of National Coal Development Corporation with 11 State Railway Collieries with annual production of 3.11 MT. The first Coal Washery in the nation was established by NCDC at Kargali in 1959. After Nationalization of Non-Cocking Coal sector in 1973 NCDC become the Central Division of Coal Mines Authority Ltd. Again in the year 1975 with the re-organization of CMAL as Coal India Ltd
- Eveready Industries India Limited Manufacturers and exporters of all types of batteries like carbon zinc, rechargeables, alkalines batteries, torches emergency lights, tea and flashlights.
- N.M.Shah & Co We are experiencing growth at an accelerated pace, since its establishment in the year 1960, under the proficient headship of the honorable CEO Mr. Ajay Shah. The profound knowledge and rich experience of the CEO has assisted the company to acquire distinguished position amidst the dependable Exporters and Suppliers of Coal & Coke.
- Siddhivinayak Group Siddhivinayak Impex Group has grown from being a small trading company and consultancy house in steel and coke oven sector to a well-diversified group with interests in various commodities like minerals, metals, chemicals and food products..
- The Singareni Collieries Company Limited The Singareni Collieries Company Limited (SCCL) is a Government coal mining company jointly owned by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and Government of India on a 51:49 equity basis. The Singareni coal reserves stretch across 350 Km of the Pranahita – Godavari Valley of Andhra Pradesh with a proven geological reserves aggregating to whopping 8791 million tonnes.
- M/s Saurashtra Fuels Pvt. Ltd Ms Saurashtra Fuels Pvt. Ltd SFPL is the largest merchant manufacturer of Low Ash Metallurgical Coke LAMC in the country. Saurashtra Fuels Pvt. Ltd, has been co promoted by the Agarwalla and B.D. Sinha Group in the year 1995 with focus activity of producing quality Low Ash Metallurgical Coke with the latest technology based on imported coal from Australia
- Ministry of Coal The Ministry of Coal has the overall responsibility of determining policies and strategies in respect of exploration and development of coal and lignite reserves, sanctioning of important projects of high value and for deciding all related issues. Under the administrative control of the Ministry, these key functions are exercised trough the Public Sector Undertakings, namely, Coal India Ltd.
- Advance Carbon Industries Manufcaturers of activated carbon.
- INDUSTRIAL CARBONS Industrial Carbons is a Partnership Company, managed by highly qualified Technologists and Engineers. Besides manufacturing Carbon and Graphite products of highly quality standard the company.
- Energy Infratech Private Limited Supplier of all kinds of carbon and hydrocarbons.
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.