Colleges in MohaliThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Punjab College Of Engineering and Technology Punjab College of Engineering & Technology, Lalru Mandi is situated at 30 minutes distance from Chandigarh and 20 minutes from Ambala on Ambala-Chandigarh Highway. The Campus is 5 Kms off the highway near village Malakpur, located in a pollution free environment conducive to the mental, spiritual and physical development of the students who come to join this fast growing institution. Spread over a vast stretch of 35 acres, Punjab College of Engineering & Technology is striving to become a synonym for growth, spiritual progress, intellectual development, fortification of the skills and competence and the desire to contribute to the Society, state and the nation.
- Chandigarh College of Education Established with the vision to be the most preferred educational group with global recognition,Chandigarh Group of Colleges has become one of the leading Educational Group of the country.Started its first Campus at Landran in the year 2001.the group under the dynamic leadership of Satnam Singh Sandhu,Chairman and Rashpal Singh Dhaliwal,President has made exponential growth within a short span of 9 years.
- LONGOWAL POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE Longowal Polytechnic College started in the year 1986 under Lala Wazir Chand Charitable Trust was established by management of great vision and far sightedness of Late Sh. B.B.Katyal. Smt. Kanta Katyal is the honorable Chairperson of the Trust. LPC was started with a purpose of affording the opportunity to the raw youngsters to equip themselves for employment.
- INO GLOBAL COLLEGES NDO GLOBAL COLLEGES are self-financed, unaided institute set up in 2003 by the INDO GLOBAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION to provide world class quality education to its students. It has been conceptualized by Sh. Sukhdev Kumar Singla, a great visionary Chairman of the Foundation. The Institutes are duly approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Punajb Govt. and are affiliated to Punjab Technical University Jalandhar. There are five disciplines of Engineering namely Electronics & Communication Engg., Computer Science and Engg., Civil Engg.,, Mechanical Engg., and Information Technology. Apart from Engineering streams, the college also has an autonomous post-graduate course in MBA programme for those seeking to pursue management students. The five years Degree Course in Architecture is recognized by AICTE and Council of Architecture.
- CHANDIGARH GROUP OF COLLEGES Established with the vision to be the most preferred educational group with global recognition, Chandigarh Group of Colleges has become one of the leading Educational Group of the country. Started its first Campus at Landran in the year 2001 with a mere strength of 100 students and just 2 courses (MCA & BCA) on offer, the group under the dynamic leadership of Satnam Singh Sandhu, Chairman and Rashpal Singh Dhaliwal, President has made exponential growth within a short span of 9 years. With the current student strength of more than 7000 students, CGC offers 20 different professional courses in the diverse fields of Engineering, Computer Applications, Business Management, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, Hotel Management, Airlines-Tourism, Animation, Pharma-Chemistry and Journalism & Mass Communication.
- National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute NABl is co-located alongwith Bioprocessing Unit (BPU) , an independent institute, being set up under the DBT and an Agri-Food Biotech Park(ABP) being set up under public-private partnership. The NABI, BPU and ABP would therefore comprise an Agri-Food Biotech cluster that would act as a “biotechnology hub” in the region. The agri food cluster has been developed to link three essential related biotechnologies of crops, food and nutrition, and carry out bench to market activity through its state and regional resource networks.
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.