Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Chemicals » Biochemical
Biochemical in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Tata Chemicals Ltd Tata Chemicals Limited (TCL) is a global company with interests in businesses that focus on LIFE — living, industrial and farming essentials. It is the world's second-largest producer of soda ash. With manufacturing facilities in India, UK, US and Kenya, TCL is the world’s most geographically diversified soda ash company, with an efficient supply chain that can service customers across the globe.
- Chemicals Navdeep Chemicals is a ISO 9001 : 2008 certified company in the manufacture of Fine and Speciality Chemicals like Sulfonic Acids, Paratoluene Sulfonic Acid (PTSA), Ethylene Urea, Textile Finishing Chemicals, Corrosion Inhibitors, Oilfield chemicals, Fatty Acid Derivatives, Biocides , Amphoteric Surfactants, and other speciality chemicals.
- Sciformix Corporation Sciformix is a knowledge based global service provider for the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical industry. We partner with our clients through the entire drug development cycle, to provide a full range of services from study design to post marketing surveillance and commercialization support.
- SAURADIP CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD Sauradip Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd. is a team of experts commited towards industrial reasearch and development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing since last three decades. Our dedicated family is our most important asset and we firmly believe that challenges create a whole new era of growth and opportunities.
- Jovian Polymers Pvt. Ltd. We are a leading company showcasing an array durable and cost effective Nylon Monofilament, Assembly for Rolling Mill, Teflon Products, Teflon Valves, Imported Specialty Chemicals, Industrial Naphthalene, Spares Parts and more.Our products are Nylon Monofilament, Polyester Straps, Spares Parts.
- Biotechnology Resource Centre Biotechnology Resource Centre scientific team consists of several scientists in the multidisciplinary field of biotechnology under the dynamic leadership of the founder directors. In addition there are quite a few research associates who are working for their doctorate degree in some of the leading agricultural universities in the country.
- VAGHANI INC. Vaghani Group, was founded as a specialty supplier of high quality waxes and a wide range of chemical raw materials. Since our inception in the year 1954, we have successfully imported and offered a wide range of products as per clients requirements. Today we are the leading importers, distributors and traders of industrial waxes and chemical raw materials in the country.
- Krishna Solvechem Ltd Krishna Solvechem Ltd. is a fast growing company and in the past decade it has emerged as one of the major source of chemical Raw materials. The company is engaged in imports & distributions of Chemicals, Solvents, Drug intermediates etc, Krishna Solvechem Ltd. is a fast growing company and in the past decade it has emerged as one of the major source of chemical Raw materials. The company is engaged in imports & distributions of Chemicals
- Bharat Serums And Vaccines Ltd. Bharat Serums And Vaccines Ltd. is working science 1971 onwards by research,develop,manufacture and market specialized biological,pharmaceutical and biotechnology products.he product portfolio comprises of a wide range of products such as plasma derivatives,monoclonal s, hormones, equine antitoxins and serums,antifungals,an aesthetics, cardiovascular and diagnostic products.It has 25 brands most of them having the potential of global market.
- Organo Fine Chemicals We are ready to grow and undertake Joint Development program for Organic Fine Chemicals or Specialty Intermediates for any new molecules.There are several products, continuously under development, and we would be glad to know, if you would like to receive a periodical updating of our list. If you do not find a particular item, please do not hesitate to inquire for it, and we can assure you a prompt response to your inquiries.
- MenaquinGoldTM we are itamin K is a cofactor in a number of biochemical pathways. The most common of these reactions is the vitamin K dependent carboxylation reaction.
- Priya Chemicals Manufacturer of amino acids and amino acids based products for use in the field of nutraceutical, agriculture, veterinary, poultry and aquaculture.
Biochemical - ALL INDIA
@ All India (122)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.