Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Chemicals » Polymers
Polymers in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Ala Chemicals Limited. ALA is a pioneer in the field of PVC additives in India having commenced operations in 1970.It manufactures chemicals which are used as additives in the polymer industry primarily for PVC.These additives are known as "Heat Stabilizers".ALA also manufactures polymeric polyester type plasticizers for PVC which are non migratory in nature.
- JACO ERECTORS (P) LTD. Perfection at all stages in the construction industry is a must, otherwise it may lead to heavy loss of life and property. Jaco Erectors (P) Ltd. understands the importance of this vital aspect and supplies only those construction related products which are of premium quality and lead to safe construction of buildings and other establishments.
- Speciality Polymers Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturing in the field of polymers and co-polymers.
- Lila Polymers Pvt. Ltd. We are your dependable partner and a reliable source of market intelligence, superior service, and enduring trust.A dedicated "International Trading, Distributing and Indenting House" for all polymers trade. We possess rich domain experience and intimate knowledge of International and Local Polymer markets. We fulfill your Import/Export needs, provide consulting and marketing services, enable forward integration, and create distribution channels and trading networks for your business.
- MARK Group Manufacturers of external coatings, corrosion control coatings, sealing of glass panels, jointless floors, sports court coatings, anti static floors and epoxy covings.
- Apar Industries Limited Manufacturing and supplying polymers including nitrile poly-blends, thermoplastic rubbers, nitrile rubber + latices & also dealing in speciality oils and aluminium conductors.
- DuFlon Polymers (Pvt) Ltd. Duflon is one of the world’s leading fluoropolymer processors and supplier of components in PTFE,With cutting edge technology as well as engineering know-how in the lining of components with fluoropolymers, polymers and elastomers. Alongwith heavy investment in its own investment casting foundry, state-of-the-art CNC machine shops and rubber moulding facilities, you can consider Duflon as your partner for engineering components.
- Bhimrajka Impex Limited Dealing in supply and export of polymers, chemicals, adhesives, wires & cables, automotive products and all other types of industrial goods.
- Par Specialty Polymers Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers of textile chemicals, polymers, textile auxiliaries, leather chemicals, emulsion, biocide, shampoo, stain and spot remover.
- Asha Cellulose (India) Private Limited Asha Cellulose (India) Private Limited, belongs to Asha group of companies and was started as enhancing business in cellulosic polymers field by integrating manufacturing facility for ethyl cellulose along with Asha Nitrochem's nitrocellulose manufacturing unit. The Company manufactures ethyl cellulose and feeds the market with economical & quality products. Our manufacturing arose from in-house R & D and we could build superior products at a reasonable price.
- Reliance Industries Limited Engaged in manufacturing and exporting of polymers such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and also provides polyester, chemicals, fibre intermediates and textiles.
- Polychem Limited With a long tradition of integrity, perfection, and quality, Polychem Limited has been catering to numerous clients worldwide. A reputed manufacturer and exporter in the international chemical industry, we embarked our journey in 1956. Over the years we have grown into a powerful entity that has become synonymous to trust and quality.
- Sigma Polychem Pvt. Ltd. With a rise in the real estate sector, the construction sector has also witness gigantic increase in the past few years. The use of fine quality construction chemicals in making core construction products like cement, bitumen, concrete, etc. has become all the more crucial than ever. Sigmacheme, a noteworthy establishment is a reckoned name in the discipline of a variety of construction chemicals.
- A.L.A. Chemicals Ltd. ALA is a pioneer in the field of PVC additives in India having commenced operations in 1970. It manufactures chemicals which are used as additives in the polymer industry primarily for PVC. These additives are known as ‘Heat Stabilizers’ as they impart thermal stability & prevent degradation of PVC polymer not only in processing but also during its service life.
- Sarthak International Sarthak International is authorized representative for Polymers, Master batches, Fillers and Chemicals for plastic industries in India for more than a decade. We have an exclusive tie up with the world renowned leaders and outstanding companies for the specialized products required by the plastic converters industries in India.
- Hindustan Polyamides & Fibres Limited Hindustan Polyamides & Fibres Limited HPFL is a privately held and professionally managed company with a turnover in excess of US50 million Rs.250 crores. HPFL and Marico Industries, a leading consumer products company with a turnover in excess of US500million Rs.2000 crores, are a part of the Mariwala Group.
- Hindusthan Organic chemicals Limited Hindusthan Organic chemicals Limited is a a leader in Chemical Industry was incorporated in 1960 under the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilisers.HOCL, Kochi Unit situated at Ambalamugal, 15 kms away from Ernakulam city was commissioned in the year 1987 to manufacture Phenol and Acetone.
- Mehul Colours & Masterbatches Pvt.Ltd MEHUL is probably the only Indian manufacturer offering plastic colouring solutions in all the forms viz. Masterbatches, Dry Pigments, Liquid Colours and Pre-coloured polymers. Having developed reputation for technical excellence, MEHUL is now more and more supporting its customers in their surch for innovation and differentiation.
- Techno Tarp and Polymers Pvt. Ltd. Techno Tarp and Polymers Pvt. Ltd. established in the year 2007. The manufacturing facility is impressive with the modern and state of the art machinery and equipment with the installed capacity of 3600 MT per annum of HDPE tarpaulins and fabric sheets for various uses in Shelter, agriculture, domestic use and Construction etc.
- Sleek Polymers Sleek Polymers shall be a global leader in its chosen endeavors to create value for day to day requirement of Signage, Plastic & Construction Industry. Sleek Polymers shall enhance Industrial experiences for the Signage & Plastic Industry, through continuous phenomenal growth and planned innovation using state-of-art-technologies, by providing world-class All kinds of Plastic Sheets and related Plastic Raw materials & Films for Packaging Industry. Our seven core values are organically integrated and the life-blood of our Mission. Through continuous planned innovation, we shall achieve our Vision, overcoming every hurdle in creating values for the society.
Polymers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (212)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.