Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Chemicals » Polymers
Polymers in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Devkishin Holdings Co Founded in the year 1995, DevKishin Holdings is today a worldwide leading supplier of highquality products and solutions for industrial sealing systems. Our core activities are focused in the following business areas: automotive, aerospace, mechanical engineering, stationary hydraulics, mobile hydraulics, pneumatics, fluid power engineering and electrical engineering, chemical industry, process engineering, the food pharmaceutical industries, semiconductor chip manufacturing, oil gas equipment as well as heating technology.
- Time Technoplast Limited Offering polymer base products for packaging, automobile components, health care products and life style products.
- Pure Chemical Co. Manufacturer of polymers, fine chemicals, research chemical and perfumery chemicals.
- West Coast Polychem Pvt. Ltd. West Coast Polychem Pvt. Ltd.is a part of the Hind Rubber Group having a dominant presence in the Indian rubber industry since 1942. The group caters to the rubber industry's requirement of a range of raw materials, including synthetic rubber, rubber chemicals, bonding agents and other related products.
- Reliance Industries Limited Engaged in manufacturing and exporting of polymers such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride and also provides polyester, chemicals, fibre intermediates and textiles.
- Kothari Group Of Industries Manufacturers & exporters of phthalocyanine pigments, detergent polymers & chemicals optical brightening agent, resins & adhesives and paper chemicals.
- Sigma Polychem Pvt. Ltd. With a rise in the real estate sector, the construction sector has also witness gigantic increase in the past few years. The use of fine quality construction chemicals in making core construction products like cement, bitumen, concrete, etc. has become all the more crucial than ever. Sigmacheme, a noteworthy establishment is a reckoned name in the discipline of a variety of construction chemicals.
- Broadways Chemtech Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of elotex seal, elotex redispersible powder polymers, arbocel natural fibers, walocel cellulose ethers and lignosulfonates.
- Gumpro Chem Kalol We are one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of drilling fluid additives, which are widely used in natural gas ware and exploration drilling rigs.We are a quality conscious organization,which incorporates technically sound facilities to develop a range of drilling fluid additives.
- Bhimrajka Impex Limited Dealing in supply and export of polymers, chemicals, adhesives, wires & cables, automotive products and all other types of industrial goods.
- Sarthak International Sarthak International is authorized representative for Polymers, Master batches, Fillers and Chemicals for plastic industries in India for more than a decade. We have an exclusive tie up with the world renowned leaders and outstanding companies for the specialized products required by the plastic converters industries in India.
- A.L.A. Chemicals Ltd. ALA is a pioneer in the field of PVC additives in India having commenced operations in 1970. It manufactures chemicals which are used as additives in the polymer industry primarily for PVC. These additives are known as ‘Heat Stabilizers’ as they impart thermal stability & prevent degradation of PVC polymer not only in processing but also during its service life.
- MARK Group Manufacturers of external coatings, corrosion control coatings, sealing of glass panels, jointless floors, sports court coatings, anti static floors and epoxy covings.
- Asha Cellulose (India) Private Limited Asha Cellulose (India) Private Limited, belongs to Asha group of companies and was started as enhancing business in cellulosic polymers field by integrating manufacturing facility for ethyl cellulose along with Asha Nitrochem's nitrocellulose manufacturing unit. The Company manufactures ethyl cellulose and feeds the market with economical & quality products. Our manufacturing arose from in-house R & D and we could build superior products at a reasonable price.
- RAMNIKLAL S. GOSALIA & CO. Ramniklal S. Gosalia & Company is among India’s leading chemical and polymer distribution company. Our goal is to create competitive advantage for actual users by providing new & better solutions, and products & services. We have been in the chemical and polymer field since 1947 from a modest beginning.
- Polymers Enterprises Suppliers of gujmer methyl methacrylate monomer, gujmet methylacrylic acid, gujpol - P poly methy; methacrylate and s acrylic plastic sheets.
- Asha Penn Color Pvt. Ltd. Asha Penn Color Pvt. Ltd. (APC), Mumbai, India, Manufacturer of Pigment Dispersions and Color Concentrates is a Joint Venture between Asha Dispersions Pvt. Ltd. of Mumbai, India and Penn Color Inc. of Doylestown, PA, USA. It was one of the major International producers of Pigmented Chips mainly based on Nitrocellulose besides Resins like polyamide and Vinyl.
- Indo-Nippon Chemical Co. Ltd. Manufacturer of plasticizers which find applications in various industries such as PVC, synthetic resins, natural and synthetic rubber, perfumery, agarbatti and other industries.
- AMITY Thermosets (P) Limited. The company's products are manufactured at their Valsad (Gujarat, India) plant under the guidance and strict vigil of highly experienced technocrats. Meticulous and stringent quality control right from the arrival of the raw Compound, through the production process.
- Unimers India Ltd. Manufacturers of ethylene propylene (diene) rubber, a terpolymer of ethylene, propylene and a non conjugated diene.
Polymers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (212)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.