Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Education » Art & Craft Institute
Art & Craft Institute in MumbaiArt and craft institute directory of India provides information on leading art and craft institutes in India offering diploma and degree level art and craft courses. Get online information on short term and advance level courses for arts crafts coaching in India. The arts and crafts information web guide also gives information on popular arts and crafts colleges and schools of India providing jewelery and furniture designing courses. View an online website listing of leading arts and crafts training institutes of India and get in depth information on the different courses being offered by these institutes.
Latest Website Listings
- Kisanlal Nathmal Arts & Commerce College, Karanja Kisanlal Nathmal arts and commerce Karanja was established in 1961 on the land generously donated by Kisanlal Nathmal Goenka. It is run by the Berar general education society Akola. There are 4 departments under arts faculty and 4 departments under commerce faculty. It is a co-educational college.
- Achyut Palav Palav has expressively used the Devnagri & English scripts in his works over the years. But his love has been the depths of Devnagri scripts, and especially, its avatar in Maharashtra - a region known for durable and enriching literary tradition. Music & other such performing arts have inspired him to make innovative & bold demonstrations with Musicians, Dancers, singers & like. He passes on the same enthusiasm to budding artists through his demos & highly interactive workshops.
- Sujaya Foundation Sujaya Foundation gives underprivileged children and youth an opportunity platform to launch them into the dignified and bright future they deserve. We bridge the digital and linguistic divide through Education. We teach underprivileged school-going children Mathematics, Science, English and Computers; as also English and Computers to underprivileged youth, giving them a much needed equal opportunity boost.
- Kshitij Mithibai is full of dynamic spirits, all promising to deliver an experience that is par excellence. Flying with the colors of passion and rocking with ambition, kshitij has arrived for all to love and envy alike as the Phoenix, our mascot Soars Beyond Horizons. Envisioned to create awe, raise eyebrows and drop jaws, kshitij 2010 is set to be a cult-fest apart from the rest.
- SASMIRA Engaged in multifarious activities with the prime objective of rendering scientific & technical assistance to the textile industry. Activities include research and development, technical services and testing, instrumentation, technical education, dissemination of technical information and organizing seminars and conferences.
- India International Trade Center Offer courses in fashion & jewellery designing, travel & tourism and import export management and hotel management.
- Pro Guitar Academy Pro Guitar Academy is definitely the place to be for a person seeking to learn the guitar...its the perfect mix of work n fun.Teachers really take the pain, been to some academies before but nothing matches the quality of PGA. Having started as El Musico, Pro Guitar Academy or PGA is now a premiere Institute aiming to provide Guitar Training in the form of Structured Learning Modules.
- Rizvi Education Offering education in Arts, Science and Commerce, Architecture, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Engineering, Management Studies & Research, Law and Education.
- NICMAR NICMAR is an educational foundation established by the Indian construction industry. NICMAR is an independent, autonomous, non-government, non-profit academic body. Serves all segments of the construction industry, owners, contractors, consultants and workers and their associations.
- archana hande A child was born to a Kannadiga Brahmin family; technocrats who were precariously balancing a traditional belief system and the call of cosmopolitanism in a post independent industrial town. Rourkela, the town, with its colonial heritage of hierarchical cityscape, modernist - nationalist zeal for developmental construction and the impending political upheaval of the landless, was bursting at the seams.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Art & Craft Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (114)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.