Colleges in MumbaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Narsee Monjee Alumni Association Movement Providing information about history, activities, discussion forum and contacts but requires a user login.
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College IEEE-TSEC is one of the largest student branch of IEEE which caters to its members towards cocurricular technical knowhow within the college. It helps in inducing the latest technological advancements and imbibes a zealous participation among its members.
- Tolani Education Society It was established in the year 1989 by the Tolani Education Society with the objective to promote academic activities in the north eastern suburbs of Mumbai. The College is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and the University of Mumbai.
- Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal Driven by the vision of bigger dreams for larger numbers, the Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal CCYM touches various walks of modern life including health, education and habilitation. Being one of the leading non-profit organizations in Mumbai, CCYM is involved in several kaleidoscopic social and educational activities since 1953. The trust is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 No. 3441 of 1955 - 56 and Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950 No. E - 1994 Bom..
- Government Polytechnic Mumbai Establishment of Polytechnic at Elphinsten Technical School, Dhobi Talav, Mumbai with 60 intake in Civil Engineering 15th June, 1960. The Polytechnic acquired existing campus in May, 1985. Introduction of new Diploma Courses under state Government Plan schemes. Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation in 1988, Mechanical in 1989 Implementation of World Bank assisted projects 1990-98 major component were Capacity Expansion, Quality and Efficiency improvement.
- BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY The society has started BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, conducting B. Pharm course from the session 200405 and D. Pharm course from the session 200304 in order to provide technical education to industrialize market new drugs and to create self employment in industrial & educational fields.
- PATUCK POLYTECHNIC TRUST Our founder Late Rustomba Patuck started Model Industrial School of the Patuck Technical High school and Junior College Vocational, established in 1932 with eight students.Nowadays above 4000 students are studying in this institute under the Patuck Polytechnic Trust. To promote quality education among students by which an all round and multi faceted character is formed, and to empower them to become good human beings in society.
- Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal is a public charitable trust. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels.The Mandal today has evolved into a big educational complex imparting high level education to more than 32,000 students.The ethos of the Mandal which is inspired by patriotic fervor, selfless service and the spirit of indigenous enterprise, has its geneses in the days of freedom.
- Excel College Of Higher Education Providing accredited distance learning programs in various fields of Arts and Science, Hospitality, Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, etc. We have tied up with many Indian and American Universities for our various programs. Our college is a study centre of these Universities. We also have a facility of online help.
- HR College of Commerce & Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- St. Andrew’s College St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce is a commitment to guide our students to achieve excellence through holistic education. Our mission to mould students to be morally upright socially committed and spiritually inspired, by Christian principles, to be responsible citizens of India and the world.
- Jai Hind College Provide courses including B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.M.S. and B.M.M.
- Ramnarain Ruia College Offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses in arts, science, computer and PG & doctoral courses.
- St. Xavier's College Offer graduate degree courses in arts, science, commerce, management, mass media and post graduate degree in arts and science.
- Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce The (S.K.M) was established in the year 1959 by shri.govindjibhai shroff.SKM'S all the institutions are situated on a sprawling campus of about 2.09 crores of land at Goregaon near the link road connecting Andheri.The goal of the college is to develop Critical Thinkers and Concerned Citizens
- Thakur College of Science & Commerce An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- College of Social Work The College of Social Work was founded in 1955 by a band of valiant women known as Daughters of the Heart of Mary, whose mission was to readily respond to the felt needs of the people according to the signs of the time. In the years following the Independence of India, the founders – Ms Paiva Couceiro, Ms Collette Galby and Dr Dorothy Baker realized that the nation’s struggle for development would be served not so much by sensitive social concern as by insightful committed action.
- Engineers Paradise Engineers Paradise site has been created with a view to provide all the possible information regarding the Engineering Colleges of Mumbai i.e. under Mumbai University, their admission procedure, experiences during admission of the following Engineering Fields and also the kind of College you should go in and what should be done to get the required or Best branch.
- Elphinstone College The institution is known for its open access to students from all strata of the society. This includes various communities, income groups and interests. It is one of the few colleges in Mumbai with an extensive hostel facility for both boys and girls. Located within a walking range from the College and overlooking the Marine Drive, the hostel is certainly among the unique strengths of the College.
- ICLES' Motilal Jhunjhunwala College The College is situated in Vashi, presumed to be the nucleus of Navi Mumbai which is a city of the 21st century. Our Vision is to create a culture that provides life long learning opportunities to all members of the society and to empower them through learning.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.