Colleges in MumbaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce The (S.K.M) was established in the year 1959 by shri.govindjibhai shroff.SKM'S all the institutions are situated on a sprawling campus of about 2.09 crores of land at Goregaon near the link road connecting Andheri.The goal of the college is to develop Critical Thinkers and Concerned Citizens
- The Mahatma Education Society It is proof of a vision linked irrevocably to national goals. Born in a time when education was deemed service, it set about bringing social and economic change through the proactive personal development of every child that came into its fold. The vision of Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai.
- SIES Arts, Science and Commerce College SIES Arts, Science and Commerce College was inaugurated on 20 of June 1960 by Shri Y. B. Chavan, the first Chief Minister of Maharashtra to serve the ever-growing educational needs of students from North and Central Mumbai Suburbs, and was the gift of the South Indians in Mumbai to the then newly-born State of Maharashtra.
- Kshitij Mithibai is full of dynamic spirits, all promising to deliver an experience that is par excellence. Flying with the colors of passion and rocking with ambition, kshitij has arrived for all to love and envy alike as the Phoenix, our mascot Soars Beyond Horizons. Envisioned to create awe, raise eyebrows and drop jaws, kshitij 2010 is set to be a cult-fest apart from the rest.
- Karrox College of Technology and Management karROX College of Technology & Management represents the IT and Management Programs of universities conferring degrees at Bachelors and Masters Level. All of our degree programs are offered by IGNOU and Sikkim Manipal University, which is registered with university grants commission and is an active member of AIU.
- National Institute of Personnel Management The Institution of Labour Officers subsequently called as Welfare Officers, Personnel Officers and now Human Resource Managers in factories and industrial establishments had its origin in the recommendations of the Royal Commission on Labour made in 1931. In the early days.
- Russell Square International College Russell Square International College RSIC, established in August 2004 by promoters of Ecole Mondiale World School is an education institute with a difference. It nurtures future global leaders by imparting knowledge, skills, and building attitudes among students to face the world in fresh, energetic, and unrestrictive work environment.
- Lords Universal College Universal Education Group was founded by the guiding spirit of our patriarch, Shri Sudhir Madhavji Lall. Mr. Lall laid the foundations of UEG in 1968 and built it from scratch to Mumbai's largest & most reputed private educational organisation. He was a visionary of great ideals.
- G. J. Advani Law College The HSNC Board established Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College GJALC in the year 1977. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi vide registration No.BCI/LE/GJAL/MBI/MU/04/ for teaching of the course three year Degree in Law LL.B..The college is named after one of the leading advocates of Sind, Late Shri.
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Keeping in view the growing needs of industry and society we, at SPCE, are committed to creating an environment, which will raise the intellectual and moral standards of our students. Our endeavor is to strive for the overall development of students, thereby enabling them to accept challenges.
- BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY The society has started BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, conducting B. Pharm course from the session 200405 and D. Pharm course from the session 200304 in order to provide technical education to industrialize market new drugs and to create self employment in industrial & educational fields.
- PATUCK POLYTECHNIC TRUST Our founder Late Rustomba Patuck started Model Industrial School of the Patuck Technical High school and Junior College Vocational, established in 1932 with eight students.Nowadays above 4000 students are studying in this institute under the Patuck Polytechnic Trust. To promote quality education among students by which an all round and multi faceted character is formed, and to empower them to become good human beings in society.
- Jai Hind College Provide courses including B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.M.S. and B.M.M.
- Stupidsid stupidsid.com was born out of a very casual and innocent discussion (which later turned into a very sincere and heated argument) between a small group of third year engineering students of DJ Sanghvi. The discussion was broadly about the education system in India - about how parents tell their kids from the Eighth Grade onwards, until their Post-Graduation.
- Royal College Mira Road An esteemed college of bombay. Offers courses in graduation like Chemical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Communication, Mechanical ,Computer Science
- Bomabay Teachers Training College The institution has dedicated itself to the service of society by educating teachers and preparing professional educators for all levels for almost four decades. Our Vision is to emerge as a centre of excellence in Teacher Education. and Our Mission Statement is to provide experience-based learning for multifaceted development.
- Mandar Educatoin Society Konkan is a most picturesque yet most backward region of coastal Maharashtra.The youth of Konkan regionwas deprived of technical education for years.It was Mr. Rajaram Shinde's concern and vision to enable this youth with some kind of technical education.
- Mumbai Education Mumbai University (MU), the city’s temple of learning was initially engaged in offering academic programs at the undergraduate level. With India’s independence in 1947, the re-organization of the functions and powers of the University took place according to Bombay University act of 1953.
- M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics MMK College of Commerce and Economics established by the HSNC Board in the year 1961, is affiliated to the prestigious University of Mumbai. It was awarded Bgrade by NAAC as per the accreditation norms set at the national level. Our committed faculty nurtures the aspirations of our young students to excel academically and also lay the foundation for life long learning.
- L.S. Raheja College of Arts and Commerce Providing information on admission, faculty, infrastructure, examination schedule and contacts.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.