Colleges in MumbaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Satara College of Pharmacy I feel proud to be at the helms of affairs of Satara College of Pharmacy, Satara in the capacity of Director. The college has taken the great strides in establishing itself as a centre of excellent pharmacy education & research within no time, under the able guidance of our great visionary, beloved Prof. Madan S. Jagtap. We could achieve the goal of frontrunner Pharmacy Colleges, only because of good infrastructure,
- ASM - Industrial Education Society It was established in 1983 to meet the needs of the industry, society and student community. The motto of ASM is “Excellence in Management Education, Training, Consultancy and Research for Success.” During past 22 years it has produced executives and entrepreneurs.
- Kirti M. Doongursee College of Arts, Science and Commerce Mumbai An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- S P R J Kanyashala Trust Here is a unique institution, which has evolved since 1924, from a small Jain Pathshala, imparting religious education to 5 girls, to a multi-disciplinary educational academy imparting education from Pre-primary school to Post-graduate Studies to more than 6500 girls, WITHOUT CHARGING ANY TUITION FEES.
- PATUCK POLYTECHNIC TRUST Our founder Late Rustomba Patuck started Model Industrial School of the Patuck Technical High school and Junior College Vocational, established in 1932 with eight students.Nowadays above 4000 students are studying in this institute under the Patuck Polytechnic Trust. To promote quality education among students by which an all round and multi faceted character is formed, and to empower them to become good human beings in society.
- Engineers Paradise Engineers Paradise site has been created with a view to provide all the possible information regarding the Engineering Colleges of Mumbai i.e. under Mumbai University, their admission procedure, experiences during admission of the following Engineering Fields and also the kind of College you should go in and what should be done to get the required or Best branch.
- Agarwal Overseas Education Service "..international experience is not a luxury. Rather, it is a highly desirable component of an individual experiences."The world today is a very different place than it was even a few years ago. Business and research are conducted across national boundaries, different time zones, and cultural contexts. This means that as a graduate you will be called upon to work effectively with global collaborators and across transnational engineering,
- Russell Square International College Russell Square International College RSIC, established in August 2004 by promoters of Ecole Mondiale World School is an education institute with a difference. It nurtures future global leaders by imparting knowledge, skills, and building attitudes among students to face the world in fresh, energetic, and unrestrictive work environment.
- D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce The College situated in the Metropolitan City of Mumbai, is the only College of its kind that can boast of having a spacious campus with clean and green environment.It is located opposite Matunga Road and is a few minutes walk from Shivaji Park. The campus, known as the Ruparel College campus has Arts, Science, Library, Gymkhana and Canteen buildings,Boy’s Hostel, Principal’s bungalow, two Vice – Principal bungalows and the Administrative building.
- Mahavir Education Trust' It was established in the year 1983 with the main purpose of promoting technical education with generous donations of 2 main donors viz.Shrimati Laxmiben Karamshibhai Shah Trust & Shah Lalji Velji Anchorwala.To impart high quality Technical Education to students by providing excellent environment.
- SIES Arts, Science and Commerce College SIES Arts, Science and Commerce College was inaugurated on 20 of June 1960 by Shri Y. B. Chavan, the first Chief Minister of Maharashtra to serve the ever-growing educational needs of students from North and Central Mumbai Suburbs, and was the gift of the South Indians in Mumbai to the then newly-born State of Maharashtra.
- Suvidya Institute of Technology The engineer is the key person in the material progress of the world. it is his engineering that makes a reality of the potential value of science by translating scientific knowledge into tools, resources, energy and labor to bring them into the service. Keep your connections to Suvidya Institute intact after graduation by staying in contact with classmates, professors and fellow alumni.
- Stupidsid stupidsid.com was born out of a very casual and innocent discussion (which later turned into a very sincere and heated argument) between a small group of third year engineering students of DJ Sanghvi. The discussion was broadly about the education system in India - about how parents tell their kids from the Eighth Grade onwards, until their Post-Graduation.
- M.G.M The Mahatma Gandhi Trust established by these visionaries is a tribute to the philosophy of the Father of the Nation and the values advocated by him. The core fundamental of Education being paramount has been imbibed and ever since its establishment in 1982 in Nanded, it has dedicated the majority of its work in this field.
- Elphinstone College The institution is known for its open access to students from all strata of the society. This includes various communities, income groups and interests. It is one of the few colleges in Mumbai with an extensive hostel facility for both boys and girls. Located within a walking range from the College and overlooking the Marine Drive, the hostel is certainly among the unique strengths of the College.
- Lords Universal College Universal Education Group was founded by the guiding spirit of our patriarch, Shri Sudhir Madhavji Lall. Mr. Lall laid the foundations of UEG in 1968 and built it from scratch to Mumbai's largest & most reputed private educational organisation. He was a visionary of great ideals.
- Narsee Monjee Alumni Association Movement Providing information about history, activities, discussion forum and contacts but requires a user login.
- Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics The R.A. Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai has had a long history, which commences with freedom struggle of India. The visionaries of that time realized that they should start an institution which would inculcate the indigenous values and have the thrust of social and cultural value system that are typical to the grand heritage of our country.
- VIVEK VIDYALAYA & JUNIOR COLLEGE The Vivek Education Society started functioning with about 100 founder members in the year 1962. Vivek Vidyalaya could start functioning from the academic year 196263. It had a humble beginning with barely 200 pupils for 1st to 4th Standards. In the year 1977, the Junior College also was started.
- ICLES' Motilal Jhunjhunwala College The College is situated in Vashi, presumed to be the nucleus of Navi Mumbai which is a city of the 21st century. Our Vision is to create a culture that provides life long learning opportunities to all members of the society and to empower them through learning.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.