Colleges in MumbaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Keeping in view the growing needs of industry and society we, at SPCE, are committed to creating an environment, which will raise the intellectual and moral standards of our students. Our endeavor is to strive for the overall development of students, thereby enabling them to accept challenges.
- SIES - Arts, Science & Commerce (Nerul) An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in art , science and commercet. Offers good placement to students. Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- S P R J Kanyashala Trust Here is a unique institution, which has evolved since 1924, from a small Jain Pathshala, imparting religious education to 5 girls, to a multi-disciplinary educational academy imparting education from Pre-primary school to Post-graduate Studies to more than 6500 girls, WITHOUT CHARGING ANY TUITION FEES.
- G. J. Advani Law College The HSNC Board established Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College GJALC in the year 1977. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi vide registration No.BCI/LE/GJAL/MBI/MU/04/ for teaching of the course three year Degree in Law LL.B..The college is named after one of the leading advocates of Sind, Late Shri.
- Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College is truly a wonderful learning place. Our dedicated teachers and staff work closely with the students to impart quality education to every student. The growth of the Institution has been tremendous both in terms of quantity and quality of students. Our students consistently show improvement in all areas of extra & co-curricular activities.
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College IEEE-TSEC is one of the largest student branch of IEEE which caters to its members towards cocurricular technical knowhow within the college. It helps in inducing the latest technological advancements and imbibes a zealous participation among its members.
- Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal is a public charitable trust. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels.The Mandal today has evolved into a big educational complex imparting high level education to more than 32,000 students.The ethos of the Mandal which is inspired by patriotic fervor, selfless service and the spirit of indigenous enterprise, has its geneses in the days of freedom.
- Mumbai Education Mumbai University (MU), the city’s temple of learning was initially engaged in offering academic programs at the undergraduate level. With India’s independence in 1947, the re-organization of the functions and powers of the University took place according to Bombay University act of 1953.
- Engineers Paradise Engineers Paradise site has been created with a view to provide all the possible information regarding the Engineering Colleges of Mumbai i.e. under Mumbai University, their admission procedure, experiences during admission of the following Engineering Fields and also the kind of College you should go in and what should be done to get the required or Best branch.
- ASM - Industrial Education Society It was established in 1983 to meet the needs of the industry, society and student community. The motto of ASM is “Excellence in Management Education, Training, Consultancy and Research for Success.” During past 22 years it has produced executives and entrepreneurs.
- VIVEK VIDYALAYA & JUNIOR COLLEGE The Vivek Education Society started functioning with about 100 founder members in the year 1962. Vivek Vidyalaya could start functioning from the academic year 196263. It had a humble beginning with barely 200 pupils for 1st to 4th Standards. In the year 1977, the Junior College also was started.
- BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY The society has started BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, conducting B. Pharm course from the session 200405 and D. Pharm course from the session 200304 in order to provide technical education to industrialize market new drugs and to create self employment in industrial & educational fields.
- Kisanlal Nathmal Arts & Commerce College, Karanja Kisanlal Nathmal arts and commerce Karanja was established in 1961 on the land generously donated by Kisanlal Nathmal Goenka. It is run by the Berar general education society Akola. There are 4 departments under arts faculty and 4 departments under commerce faculty. It is a co-educational college.
- grant Medical College It is headed by Dr.B.M.Subnis. He is an eminent gastrointestinal surgeon and has experience of more than 25 years. He has worked in various capacities in different medical colleges and hospitals. He is the guiding force leading for the Grant Medical College to reach heights.
- HR College of Commerce & Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- Royal College Mira Road An esteemed college of bombay. Offers courses in graduation like Chemical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Communication, Mechanical ,Computer Science
- Government Polytechnic Mumbai Establishment of Polytechnic at Elphinsten Technical School, Dhobi Talav, Mumbai with 60 intake in Civil Engineering 15th June, 1960. The Polytechnic acquired existing campus in May, 1985. Introduction of new Diploma Courses under state Government Plan schemes. Electronics Engineering and Instrumentation in 1988, Mechanical in 1989 Implementation of World Bank assisted projects 1990-98 major component were Capacity Expansion, Quality and Efficiency improvement.
- Education Guruz EduGuruz was started with the intention of providing a general overview of the educational scenario and options in India as well as the U.S., UK and Australia. The site allows you to research the top colleges in various streams and get detailed information about important entrance examinations for various courses.
- Trutech solution The Trutech solution for colleges and Schools Called the Faculty Resource System FRS is an integrated Learning Management System for Educational Institutions providing them key tools in the areas of 1.Communication with Students and Parents 2.Academic Testing and Web Submission and grading of Assignments 3.Administration: including tools for attendance and fee payment management
- D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce The College situated in the Metropolitan City of Mumbai, is the only College of its kind that can boast of having a spacious campus with clean and green environment.It is located opposite Matunga Road and is a few minutes walk from Shivaji Park. The campus, known as the Ruparel College campus has Arts, Science, Library, Gymkhana and Canteen buildings,Boy’s Hostel, Principal’s bungalow, two Vice – Principal bungalows and the Administrative building.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.