Colleges in MumbaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- National Institute of Personnel Management The Institution of Labour Officers subsequently called as Welfare Officers, Personnel Officers and now Human Resource Managers in factories and industrial establishments had its origin in the recommendations of the Royal Commission on Labour made in 1931. In the early days.
- Mumbai Education Mumbai University (MU), the city’s temple of learning was initially engaged in offering academic programs at the undergraduate level. With India’s independence in 1947, the re-organization of the functions and powers of the University took place according to Bombay University act of 1953.
- Mumbai Educational Trust Just a stone's throw away from the Arabian Sea, is an institution that is creating waves. Because, it is quite simply, a cut above the rest. The MET League of Colleges is a conglomerate of premiere educational institutions, driven by a single-minded focus on imparting quality education.
- PATUCK POLYTECHNIC TRUST Our founder Late Rustomba Patuck started Model Industrial School of the Patuck Technical High school and Junior College Vocational, established in 1932 with eight students.Nowadays above 4000 students are studying in this institute under the Patuck Polytechnic Trust. To promote quality education among students by which an all round and multi faceted character is formed, and to empower them to become good human beings in society.
- Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal is a Public Charitable Trust It is registered under the Society's Registration Act XXI of 1960 No. 773 of 1934-35 and the Bombay Trusts Act 1950 (Bombay XXIX of 1950) No. F30 (BOM) 1953. The Mandal was formed in 1934 and commenced its activities by taking over the Rashtriya Shala.
- Royal College Mira Road An esteemed college of bombay. Offers courses in graduation like Chemical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics,Electronics & Communication, Mechanical ,Computer Science
- Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal Driven by the vision of bigger dreams for larger numbers, the Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal CCYM touches various walks of modern life including health, education and habilitation. Being one of the leading non-profit organizations in Mumbai, CCYM is involved in several kaleidoscopic social and educational activities since 1953. The trust is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 No. 3441 of 1955 - 56 and Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950 No. E - 1994 Bom..
- D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce The College situated in the Metropolitan City of Mumbai, is the only College of its kind that can boast of having a spacious campus with clean and green environment.It is located opposite Matunga Road and is a few minutes walk from Shivaji Park. The campus, known as the Ruparel College campus has Arts, Science, Library, Gymkhana and Canteen buildings,Boy’s Hostel, Principal’s bungalow, two Vice – Principal bungalows and the Administrative building.
- HR College of Commerce & Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- Ramniranjan Anandilal Podar College of Commerce and Economics The R.A. Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Mumbai has had a long history, which commences with freedom struggle of India. The visionaries of that time realized that they should start an institution which would inculcate the indigenous values and have the thrust of social and cultural value system that are typical to the grand heritage of our country.
- St. Andrew’s College St. Andrew’s College of Arts, Science and Commerce is a commitment to guide our students to achieve excellence through holistic education. Our mission to mould students to be morally upright socially committed and spiritually inspired, by Christian principles, to be responsible citizens of India and the world.
- Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College is truly a wonderful learning place. Our dedicated teachers and staff work closely with the students to impart quality education to every student. The growth of the Institution has been tremendous both in terms of quantity and quality of students. Our students consistently show improvement in all areas of extra & co-curricular activities.
- grant Medical College It is headed by Dr.B.M.Subnis. He is an eminent gastrointestinal surgeon and has experience of more than 25 years. He has worked in various capacities in different medical colleges and hospitals. He is the guiding force leading for the Grant Medical College to reach heights.
- Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College The development of Navi Mumbai started around 1974 to accommodate the increasing population of Mumbai. CIDCO was responsible for development of this new city. Educational facilities were one of the prime needs of this newly established city. Rayat Shikshan Sanstha which is the largest educational organization in India took initiatives for starting higher education facilities in Navi Mumbai
- BPCAs College of Physical Education The Bombay Physical Culture Association BPCA was established on 29th June 1935, by three eminent personalities namely Late Padmashri Dr. Krishnaji Shripad alias Bapusaheb Mhasker, Late Namaskaracharya Shri. J. K. alias Bhausaheb Soman and Late P. H. alias Nanasaheb Khadilkar. These founders were initially inspired by the Akhil Maharashtra Sharirik shikshan Mandal, an Association which was established in 1927 at Pune and working in the field of Physical Education in Maharashtra State.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology It was established in 1988 by the great visionary and philanthropist Hon. Shri. Vilasraoji Deshmukh. Hon. Shri. D. D. Deshmukh and Late Hon. Adv. B. V. Kale took over the responsibilities as President and Secretary of the Trust respectively, since its inception.
- Agarwal Overseas Education Service "..international experience is not a luxury. Rather, it is a highly desirable component of an individual experiences."The world today is a very different place than it was even a few years ago. Business and research are conducted across national boundaries, different time zones, and cultural contexts. This means that as a graduate you will be called upon to work effectively with global collaborators and across transnational engineering,
- Jashbhai Maganbhai Patel College of Commerce The (S.K.M) was established in the year 1959 by shri.govindjibhai shroff.SKM'S all the institutions are situated on a sprawling campus of about 2.09 crores of land at Goregaon near the link road connecting Andheri.The goal of the college is to develop Critical Thinkers and Concerned Citizens
- Thakur College of Science & Commerce An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY The society has started BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, conducting B. Pharm course from the session 200405 and D. Pharm course from the session 200304 in order to provide technical education to industrialize market new drugs and to create self employment in industrial & educational fields.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.