Colleges in MumbaiThe online colleges directory of India is a one stop information resource on the colleges of India. Get detailed information on Indian colleges such as various courses on offer, fee structure, duration of courses and admission procedures for some of the leading colleges of India. The Indian colleges web guide also presents a website listing of popular colleges in India, browse these websites and contact these leading educational institutions for admission into a course of your choice.
Latest Website Listings
- Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal is a public charitable trust. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels.The Mandal today has evolved into a big educational complex imparting high level education to more than 32,000 students.The ethos of the Mandal which is inspired by patriotic fervor, selfless service and the spirit of indigenous enterprise, has its geneses in the days of freedom.
- HR College of Commerce & Economics An esteemed educational institution. Offers courses in commerce. Offers good placement to students.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students. They develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers.
- Engineers Paradise Engineers Paradise site has been created with a view to provide all the possible information regarding the Engineering Colleges of Mumbai i.e. under Mumbai University, their admission procedure, experiences during admission of the following Engineering Fields and also the kind of College you should go in and what should be done to get the required or Best branch.
- Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal Driven by the vision of bigger dreams for larger numbers, the Chembur Colony Yuvak Mandal CCYM touches various walks of modern life including health, education and habilitation. Being one of the leading non-profit organizations in Mumbai, CCYM is involved in several kaleidoscopic social and educational activities since 1953. The trust is registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860 No. 3441 of 1955 - 56 and Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950 No. E - 1994 Bom..
- Fazlani L'Académie Globale Fazlani L Acadmie Globale FLAG is located at Mazagaon, which is the heart of Mumbais Educational Hub. It is a school where the citizens of the future will be trained, developed, groomed and encouraged to think, explore and discover the new world for themselves.
- Nirmala Memorial Foundation Nirmala Memorial Foundation was established by Mr. Thakorbhai N. Desai, an educationalist who worked as a teacher, the Principal for more than 25 years, in the memory of her wife Mrs. Nirmala T. Desai, who was a teacher by profession and expired in a road accident. Nirmala Memorial Foundation is a registered public trust under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and Society Act. Foundation is working in the field of education since 1984.
- College of Social Work The College of Social Work was founded in 1955 by a band of valiant women known as Daughters of the Heart of Mary, whose mission was to readily respond to the felt needs of the people according to the signs of the time. In the years following the Independence of India, the founders – Ms Paiva Couceiro, Ms Collette Galby and Dr Dorothy Baker realized that the nation’s struggle for development would be served not so much by sensitive social concern as by insightful committed action.
- Russell Square International College Russell Square International College RSIC, established in August 2004 by promoters of Ecole Mondiale World School is an education institute with a difference. It nurtures future global leaders by imparting knowledge, skills, and building attitudes among students to face the world in fresh, energetic, and unrestrictive work environment.
- Hansraj Jivandas College of Education Hansraj Jivandas College of Education is one of the Pioneer Educational Institutions not just in Mumbai but Maharashtra State. GRS is located amidst the residential area in the suburb of Mumbai. It comprises of an ICSE School and a Junior College, a Medical center, a Guidance and Counseling unit, a Centre for Life Long Learning and Hansraj Jivandas College of Education.
- Excel College Of Higher Education Providing accredited distance learning programs in various fields of Arts and Science, Hospitality, Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, etc. We have tied up with many Indian and American Universities for our various programs. Our college is a study centre of these Universities. We also have a facility of online help.
- M.G.M The Mahatma Gandhi Trust established by these visionaries is a tribute to the philosophy of the Father of the Nation and the values advocated by him. The core fundamental of Education being paramount has been imbibed and ever since its establishment in 1982 in Nanded, it has dedicated the majority of its work in this field.
- Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College is truly a wonderful learning place. Our dedicated teachers and staff work closely with the students to impart quality education to every student. The growth of the Institution has been tremendous both in terms of quantity and quality of students. Our students consistently show improvement in all areas of extra & co-curricular activities.
- Agarwal Overseas Education Service "..international experience is not a luxury. Rather, it is a highly desirable component of an individual experiences."The world today is a very different place than it was even a few years ago. Business and research are conducted across national boundaries, different time zones, and cultural contexts. This means that as a graduate you will be called upon to work effectively with global collaborators and across transnational engineering,
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Keeping in view the growing needs of industry and society we, at SPCE, are committed to creating an environment, which will raise the intellectual and moral standards of our students. Our endeavor is to strive for the overall development of students, thereby enabling them to accept challenges.
- Mumbai Educational Trust Just a stone's throw away from the Arabian Sea, is an institution that is creating waves. Because, it is quite simply, a cut above the rest. The MET League of Colleges is a conglomerate of premiere educational institutions, driven by a single-minded focus on imparting quality education.
- BPCAs College of Physical Education The Bombay Physical Culture Association BPCA was established on 29th June 1935, by three eminent personalities namely Late Padmashri Dr. Krishnaji Shripad alias Bapusaheb Mhasker, Late Namaskaracharya Shri. J. K. alias Bhausaheb Soman and Late P. H. alias Nanasaheb Khadilkar. These founders were initially inspired by the Akhil Maharashtra Sharirik shikshan Mandal, an Association which was established in 1927 at Pune and working in the field of Physical Education in Maharashtra State.
- Narsee Monjee Alumni Association Movement Providing information about history, activities, discussion forum and contacts but requires a user login.
- G. J. Advani Law College The HSNC Board established Gopaldas Jhamatmal Advani Law College GJALC in the year 1977. The college is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and recognised by the Bar Council of India, New Delhi vide registration No.BCI/LE/GJAL/MBI/MU/04/ for teaching of the course three year Degree in Law LL.B..The college is named after one of the leading advocates of Sind, Late Shri.
- St. Xavier's College Offer graduate degree courses in arts, science, commerce, management, mass media and post graduate degree in arts and science.
- M.M.K College of Commerce & Economics MMK College of Commerce and Economics established by the HSNC Board in the year 1961, is affiliated to the prestigious University of Mumbai. It was awarded Bgrade by NAAC as per the accreditation norms set at the national level. Our committed faculty nurtures the aspirations of our young students to excel academically and also lay the foundation for life long learning.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Colleges - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2693)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.