Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in MumbaiThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Provides degree of bachelor of engineering in information technology, computer, electronics & telecommunication, biomedical, chemical engineering and M.E degree courses in electronics & telecommunication and computer engineering.
- Lords Universal College Universal Education Group was founded by the guiding spirit of our patriarch, Shri Sudhir Madhavji Lall. Mr. Lall laid the foundations of UEG in 1968 and built it from scratch to Mumbai's largest & most reputed private educational organisation. He was a visionary of great ideals.
- Godrej Efacec Automation & Robotics Ltd odrej Efacec Automation & Robotics Ltd. is a Joint Venture between Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. and Portugal’s Efacec Automacao e Robotica offering intelligent storage and retrieval solutions. Efacec Automacao e Robotica is a leading manufacturer of Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) in Europe
- Asian's Academy of Professional Training M.R.Joshi has a Bachelors Degree in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering and has more than three decades of experience in the engineering,academics and training domains.The career empowerment courses like Piping Design Engineering & Construction,Boiler & Plant Equipment Design & Engineering,Water & Wastewater Treatment,and Process Engineering & Simulation
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College IEEE-TSEC is one of the largest student branch of IEEE which caters to its members towards cocurricular technical knowhow within the college. It helps in inducing the latest technological advancements and imbibes a zealous participation among its members.
- Mandar Educatoin Society Konkan is a most picturesque yet most backward region of coastal Maharashtra.The youth of Konkan regionwas deprived of technical education for years.It was Mr. Rajaram Shinde's concern and vision to enable this youth with some kind of technical education.
- ASM - Industrial Education Society It was established in 1983 to meet the needs of the industry, society and student community. The motto of ASM is “Excellence in Management Education, Training, Consultancy and Research for Success.” During past 22 years it has produced executives and entrepreneurs.
- Insitute of Chemical Technology A official website providing information about courses, admission, hostels, departments, scholarships and events.
- The Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Managemen Lala Lajpat Rai was one of those outstanding personalities whose struggle to bring freedom to India is a permanent source of inspiration for years to come. Popularly called as the Lion of Punjab, he led a battle against the British Rule who had invaded the country and had established.
- Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture is formed for improvingthe quality of Architectural Education through various academic activities addressing the Students, Staff, Professionals and Society in the state of Maharashtra. The member institutions of MASA are self financing Institutions from the State of Maharashtra with commendable track record of providing quality education in Architecture.
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT) is an engineering degree college approved by the All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to University of Mumbai, India.Vidyalankar Institute of Technology was started in the year 1999 after having secured permission from the AICTE and University of Mumbai. It has slowly gained popularity and today attracts top talent.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering Offering courses like post graduate diploma in industrial engineering, industrial management & industrial management and also offer fellowship programme.
- CASDE Logo Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering The Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering CASDE was set up at the Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay in July 1998 on the invitation of the Aeronautics Research and Development Board ARDB, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The Centre is funded through a grantinaid project by the ARDB. The main objectives of this Centre are
- Electrical Engineering The EE department at IIT Bombay has been active in teaching and research since its inception in 1957. Currently, about 45 faculty members are engaged in research in the areas of Communication and Signal Processing, Control and Computing, Power Electronics and Power Systems, Microelectronics and VLSI design, and Electronic Systems.
- Excel College Of Higher Education Providing accredited distance learning programs in various fields of Arts and Science, Hospitality, Management, Operations Research, Engineering, Computer Science, etc. We have tied up with many Indian and American Universities for our various programs. Our college is a study centre of these Universities. We also have a facility of online help.
- Fossee At IIT Bombay, we are focusing on Scilab and Python in the area of numerical computation. This website is an overview of efforts involving Python in scientific computing under the mission. The general idea would be to create material for the adoption of the various existing FOSS tools in the college curriculum. This will involve generation of a significant amount of documentation in the form of tutorials, audiovideo demonstrations, written material, and lectures.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Providing information about department of mechanical engineering , indian institute of technology, mumbai.
- M.H. Saboo Siddik College Of Engineering The Anjuman-i-Islam was founded on 21st February, 1874 by Justice Badruddin Tayyabji, first Indian Judge of Bombay High Court and the Third President of the Indian National Congress. The Anjuman-i-Islam is represented by leading personalities (particularly Muslim Community of the Country specially Maharashtra).
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Keeping in view the growing needs of industry and society we, at SPCE, are committed to creating an environment, which will raise the intellectual and moral standards of our students. Our endeavor is to strive for the overall development of students, thereby enabling them to accept challenges.
- Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies Theformulating of this agenda one of the processes involved was a review of conventionally existing modes of architectural education, research and practice. One of the prime questions that was raised involved the conventional role of the architect as a mere provider of services.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.