Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in MumbaiThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- The Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Managemen Lala Lajpat Rai was one of those outstanding personalities whose struggle to bring freedom to India is a permanent source of inspiration for years to come. Popularly called as the Lion of Punjab, he led a battle against the British Rule who had invaded the country and had established.
- Army Institute of Technology Providing information about courses such as IIT JEE, AIEEE, engineering degree, engineering diploma, B.SC. GATE, CAT and CET
- Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture is formed for improvingthe quality of Architectural Education through various academic activities addressing the Students, Staff, Professionals and Society in the state of Maharashtra. The member institutions of MASA are self financing Institutions from the State of Maharashtra with commendable track record of providing quality education in Architecture.
- Vivekanand Education Society's Institute of Technology Offer four year under graduate engineering courses in computers, electronics, instrumentation, electronics & telecommunications and information technology.
- Engineers Paradise Engineers Paradise site has been created with a view to provide all the possible information regarding the Engineering Colleges of Mumbai i.e. under Mumbai University, their admission procedure, experiences during admission of the following Engineering Fields and also the kind of College you should go in and what should be done to get the required or Best branch.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology It was established in 1988 by the great visionary and philanthropist Hon. Shri. Vilasraoji Deshmukh. Hon. Shri. D. D. Deshmukh and Late Hon. Adv. B. V. Kale took over the responsibilities as President and Secretary of the Trust respectively, since its inception.
- National Institute of Personnel Management The Institution of Labour Officers subsequently called as Welfare Officers, Personnel Officers and now Human Resource Managers in factories and industrial establishments had its origin in the recommendations of the Royal Commission on Labour made in 1931. In the early days.
- Environmental Science and Engineering The Centre for Environmental Science and Engineering at IIT Bombay was established in 1985. Prior to this, an "Environmental Science and Engineering Group" comprising of faculty members from various allied disciplines existed on campus since 1977. CESE currently has a dedicated group of ten faculty members with multi-disciplinary background and interests. The graduate program offered by this Centre prepares individuals for careers as engineers and scientists in Environmental Quality &
- National Institute of Management Providing engineering courses in mechanical, chemical, civil, electrical & electronics and also offering management courses.
- Insitute of Chemical Technology A official website providing information about courses, admission, hostels, departments, scholarships and events.
- Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology "Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Technology strives to impart total quality education inculcating cultural and ethical values, to promote the quality life of Indian citizens and global community as well To improve the standard of the institute as a premier polytechnic. To provide quality education beyond the expectation of students & parents.To improve the Quality of courses."
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College IEEE-TSEC is one of the largest student branch of IEEE which caters to its members towards cocurricular technical knowhow within the college. It helps in inducing the latest technological advancements and imbibes a zealous participation among its members.
- Datta Meghe College Of Engineering An engineering college offering bachelor of engineering (BE) degree in mechanical, electronics, civil, computer, chemical and information technology branches.
- CASDE Logo Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering The Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering CASDE was set up at the Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay in July 1998 on the invitation of the Aeronautics Research and Development Board ARDB, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The Centre is funded through a grantinaid project by the ARDB. The main objectives of this Centre are
- Electrical Engineering The EE department at IIT Bombay has been active in teaching and research since its inception in 1957. Currently, about 45 faculty members are engaged in research in the areas of Communication and Signal Processing, Control and Computing, Power Electronics and Power Systems, Microelectronics and VLSI design, and Electronic Systems.
- Kala Vidyalaya Trust KALA VIDYA TRUST "eagerly looking forward for economic growth & prosperity of "OUR NATION" to see India emerging as global leader in emerging technologies .Such as Information Technology, Computer Technology,& Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering.
- M.H. Saboo Siddik College Of Engineering The Anjuman-i-Islam was founded on 21st February, 1874 by Justice Badruddin Tayyabji, first Indian Judge of Bombay High Court and the Third President of the Indian National Congress. The Anjuman-i-Islam is represented by leading personalities (particularly Muslim Community of the Country specially Maharashtra).
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Provides degree of bachelor of engineering in information technology, computer, electronics & telecommunication, biomedical, chemical engineering and M.E degree courses in electronics & telecommunication and computer engineering.
- Tolani Education Society It was established in the year 1989 by the Tolani Education Society with the objective to promote academic activities in the north eastern suburbs of Mumbai. The College is affiliated to Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and the University of Mumbai.
- Digital Inspiration Digital Inspiration, launched in 2004, is now among the Top 100 Technology Blogs on the Internet out of an estimated total of 130+ million blogs. Amit Agarwal holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science from IIT and has previously worked with clients like ADP, Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch. In 2004, Amit quit his job to become India’s first and only Professional Blogger.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.