Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in MumbaiThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- sardar patel college of enggineering Welcome to the Official Website of Sardar Patel College Of Engineering, one of the leading technical institutions in India. Since its inception in 1962,the name Sardar Patel College Of Engineering (S.P.C.E.) has remained synonymous with excellence in engineering education. With the cream of the student population and the most experienced faculty its no wonder that SPCE has created a name for itself as one of the premier educational institutions in the country.Contrary to popular belief, SPCE is not just a college known for its academics but rather a college known also for the number of co-curricular and cultural activities that go on throughout the year. This provides a channel for the students to express their talents and skills, creating the perfect environment within which a student can develop his individuality and personality and go on to become a successful engineer. This website hopes to give a clear picture of this unique and diverse college and all its organisations and associations as well as its current objectives and aspirations for the future. Whether you're a prospective student, an interested SPCEite , a loyal alumnus/a, or a potential visitor, there is something in these pages for you.
- softlabsgroup Our asociatiation with Microsoft Corporation provides a complete array of benefits designed to help us and in turn our Clients to be more competitive. Microsoft enables us to provide software, support, and additional resources at a lower development costs as well as helps us in speeding up the delivery process. We have access to learning and implementation of various new technologies of Microsoft Corporation.
- M.H. Saboo Siddik College Of Engineering The Anjuman-i-Islam was founded on 21st February, 1874 by Justice Badruddin Tayyabji, first Indian Judge of Bombay High Court and the Third President of the Indian National Congress. The Anjuman-i-Islam is represented by leading personalities (particularly Muslim Community of the Country specially Maharashtra).
- CASDE Logo Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering The Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering CASDE was set up at the Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay in July 1998 on the invitation of the Aeronautics Research and Development Board ARDB, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The Centre is funded through a grantinaid project by the ARDB. The main objectives of this Centre are
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College Of Engineering Offers undergraduate engineering courses in chemical, electronics, production, biomedical, electronics & telecommunication, information technology and computer engineering.
- Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, hosted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay- IIT Bombay is an umbrella for promotion of entrepreneurship at IIT Bombay. SINE administers a business incubator which provides support for technology based entrepreneurship. Thus, SINE extends the role of IIT Bombay by facilitating the conversion of research activity into entrepreneurial ventures.
- Kala Vidyalaya Trust KALA VIDYA TRUST "eagerly looking forward for economic growth & prosperity of "OUR NATION" to see India emerging as global leader in emerging technologies .Such as Information Technology, Computer Technology,& Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering.
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering Keeping in view the growing needs of industry and society we, at SPCE, are committed to creating an environment, which will raise the intellectual and moral standards of our students. Our endeavor is to strive for the overall development of students, thereby enabling them to accept challenges.
- Insitute of Chemical Technology A official website providing information about courses, admission, hostels, departments, scholarships and events.
- Mahavir Education Trust' It was established in the year 1983 with the main purpose of promoting technical education with generous donations of 2 main donors viz.Shrimati Laxmiben Karamshibhai Shah Trust & Shah Lalji Velji Anchorwala.To impart high quality Technical Education to students by providing excellent environment.
- Mumbai Educational Trust Just a stone's throw away from the Arabian Sea, is an institution that is creating waves. Because, it is quite simply, a cut above the rest. The MET League of Colleges is a conglomerate of premiere educational institutions, driven by a single-minded focus on imparting quality education.
- Asian's Academy of Professional Training M.R.Joshi has a Bachelors Degree in Petroleum & Petrochemical Engineering and has more than three decades of experience in the engineering,academics and training domains.The career empowerment courses like Piping Design Engineering & Construction,Boiler & Plant Equipment Design & Engineering,Water & Wastewater Treatment,and Process Engineering & Simulation
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology It was established in 1988 by the great visionary and philanthropist Hon. Shri. Vilasraoji Deshmukh. Hon. Shri. D. D. Deshmukh and Late Hon. Adv. B. V. Kale took over the responsibilities as President and Secretary of the Trust respectively, since its inception.
- Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture is formed for improvingthe quality of Architectural Education through various academic activities addressing the Students, Staff, Professionals and Society in the state of Maharashtra. The member institutions of MASA are self financing Institutions from the State of Maharashtra with commendable track record of providing quality education in Architecture.
- Digital Inspiration Digital Inspiration, launched in 2004, is now among the Top 100 Technology Blogs on the Internet out of an estimated total of 130+ million blogs. Amit Agarwal holds an Engineering degree in Computer Science from IIT and has previously worked with clients like ADP, Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch. In 2004, Amit quit his job to become India’s first and only Professional Blogger.
- Mandar Educatoin Society Konkan is a most picturesque yet most backward region of coastal Maharashtra.The youth of Konkan regionwas deprived of technical education for years.It was Mr. Rajaram Shinde's concern and vision to enable this youth with some kind of technical education.
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Provides degree of bachelor of engineering in information technology, computer, electronics & telecommunication, biomedical, chemical engineering and M.E degree courses in electronics & telecommunication and computer engineering.
- Electrical Engineering The EE department at IIT Bombay has been active in teaching and research since its inception in 1957. Currently, about 45 faculty members are engaged in research in the areas of Communication and Signal Processing, Control and Computing, Power Electronics and Power Systems, Microelectronics and VLSI design, and Electronic Systems.
- Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering A institute website providing information about courses like electronic engineer, computer engineer and information technology.
- The Mahatma Education Society It is proof of a vision linked irrevocably to national goals. Born in a time when education was deemed service, it set about bringing social and economic change through the proactive personal development of every child that came into its fold. The vision of Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.