Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Education » Engineering Institute
Engineering Institute in MumbaiThere are many popular engineering institutes in India providing quality education in the field of engineering. The engineering institutes directory of India provides extensive information on the leading engineering institutes of India offering popular courses such as B.E., MCA, M.Tech and M.E. The online engineering web guide also acts as a gate to these leading engineering institutes of India by presenting an online website listing of the famous engineering institutes of India. Access these websites to get information on popular engineering courses such as electrical engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering and computer engineering.
Latest Website Listings
- Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Providing information about department of mechanical engineering , indian institute of technology, mumbai.
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College Provides degree of bachelor of engineering in information technology, computer, electronics & telecommunication, biomedical, chemical engineering and M.E degree courses in electronics & telecommunication and computer engineering.
- sardar patel college of enggineering Welcome to the Official Website of Sardar Patel College Of Engineering, one of the leading technical institutions in India. Since its inception in 1962,the name Sardar Patel College Of Engineering (S.P.C.E.) has remained synonymous with excellence in engineering education. With the cream of the student population and the most experienced faculty its no wonder that SPCE has created a name for itself as one of the premier educational institutions in the country.Contrary to popular belief, SPCE is not just a college known for its academics but rather a college known also for the number of co-curricular and cultural activities that go on throughout the year. This provides a channel for the students to express their talents and skills, creating the perfect environment within which a student can develop his individuality and personality and go on to become a successful engineer. This website hopes to give a clear picture of this unique and diverse college and all its organisations and associations as well as its current objectives and aspirations for the future. Whether you're a prospective student, an interested SPCEite , a loyal alumnus/a, or a potential visitor, there is something in these pages for you.
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology Vidyalankar Institute of Technology (VIT) is an engineering degree college approved by the All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to University of Mumbai, India.Vidyalankar Institute of Technology was started in the year 1999 after having secured permission from the AICTE and University of Mumbai. It has slowly gained popularity and today attracts top talent.
- ASM - Industrial Education Society It was established in 1983 to meet the needs of the industry, society and student community. The motto of ASM is “Excellence in Management Education, Training, Consultancy and Research for Success.” During past 22 years it has produced executives and entrepreneurs.
- Electrical Engineering The EE department at IIT Bombay has been active in teaching and research since its inception in 1957. Currently, about 45 faculty members are engaged in research in the areas of Communication and Signal Processing, Control and Computing, Power Electronics and Power Systems, Microelectronics and VLSI design, and Electronic Systems.
- Godrej Efacec Automation & Robotics Ltd odrej Efacec Automation & Robotics Ltd. is a Joint Venture between Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. and Portugal’s Efacec Automacao e Robotica offering intelligent storage and retrieval solutions. Efacec Automacao e Robotica is a leading manufacturer of Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) in Europe
- Directorate of Technical Education Offering two year full time post graduate degree courses in management like MBA/MMS and also degree in engineering & technology.
- CASDE Logo Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering The Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering CASDE was set up at the Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay in July 1998 on the invitation of the Aeronautics Research and Development Board ARDB, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The Centre is funded through a grantinaid project by the ARDB. The main objectives of this Centre are
- Watumull Institute Of Electronics Engineering And Computer Technology The Hyderbad Sind National Collegiate Board was managing the National College in Hyderabad Sind long before the partition of India. The board was associated with the National Movement for the Independence of India. After the Partition of the country in 1947, the Members of Sindhi Hindu Community were compelled to abandon the college and migrate to India.
- engineering Lithos Acoustics manufactures High End Speakers and Home Theatre Speaker Systems. Immerse yourself in high fidelity presented with a truly unique perspective. 10 years in the understanding of two critical Lithos philosophies – No Listening Fatigue and Subwoofer Satellite combinations – ensure an unbeatable listening experience. Designed, manufactured and tested in India, Lithos delivers true audiophile grade, high end speakers at a fraction of the cost of international companies.
- softlabsgroup Our asociatiation with Microsoft Corporation provides a complete array of benefits designed to help us and in turn our Clients to be more competitive. Microsoft enables us to provide software, support, and additional resources at a lower development costs as well as helps us in speeding up the delivery process. We have access to learning and implementation of various new technologies of Microsoft Corporation.
- Mandar Educatoin Society Konkan is a most picturesque yet most backward region of coastal Maharashtra.The youth of Konkan regionwas deprived of technical education for years.It was Mr. Rajaram Shinde's concern and vision to enable this youth with some kind of technical education.
- Mahavir Education Trust' It was established in the year 1983 with the main purpose of promoting technical education with generous donations of 2 main donors viz.Shrimati Laxmiben Karamshibhai Shah Trust & Shah Lalji Velji Anchorwala.To impart high quality Technical Education to students by providing excellent environment.
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College IEEE-TSEC is one of the largest student branch of IEEE which caters to its members towards cocurricular technical knowhow within the college. It helps in inducing the latest technological advancements and imbibes a zealous participation among its members.
- Usha Mittal Institute Of Technology Offers undergraduate engineering courses in electronics & communication, computer science & technology and information technology for women.
- Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies Theformulating of this agenda one of the processes involved was a review of conventionally existing modes of architectural education, research and practice. One of the prime questions that was raised involved the conventional role of the architect as a mere provider of services.
- Technosoft Information Technologies (India) Limited We carry out product cost reduction exercise by optimization of material, shape, material substitution, identifying less expensive manufacturing processes, etc., for our customers. This service is useful even during economic down trend and leads to direct gains from the engagement.Technosoft has experience in evolving solutions based on customer objectives and drive the whole design process up to final detailing for the manufacturing drawings
- Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture Maharashtra Association Of Schools of Architecture is formed for improvingthe quality of Architectural Education through various academic activities addressing the Students, Staff, Professionals and Society in the state of Maharashtra. The member institutions of MASA are self financing Institutions from the State of Maharashtra with commendable track record of providing quality education in Architecture.
- Fr. Conceicao Rodrigues College of Engineering A institute website providing information about courses like electronic engineer, computer engineer and information technology.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Engineering Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1920)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.