Medical Institute in MumbaiIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine was established on 9th October, 1993, in Mumbai, India. It is the largest non-profit association of Indian Physicians, Nurses, Physiotherapists and other allied health care professionals involved in the care of the critically ill. ISCCM which was started with a small group of consultants, from Mumbai, is now having membership of 3800, comprising of 27 city branches all across the India with headquarter at Mumbai.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy Our college boasts of extremely dedicated, highly motivated, experienced and qualified faculty members. It has provided several competent and well-trained pharmacy professionals to the fast growing harma ceutical Industry in the form of its passed out students. Many of our students have been toppers and rank-holders in the University examinations.The alumni of our college are well-placed in the highly competitive professional area.
- LYKA It provides the information about shape the Companyâ€™s value system and business practices and provides guidance to employees in recognizing and dealing with important ethical and legal issues.
- BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY The society has started BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, conducting B. Pharm course from the session 200405 and D. Pharm course from the session 200304 in order to provide technical education to industrialize market new drugs and to create self employment in industrial & educational fields.
- Shubhda Research Institute We are research and development Institute team. We independent contract laboratory specializing in applied microbial biotechnology & microbiological testing of products from various industries.Our Microbiological services cover pharmaceutical, food & dairy, nutraceutical, cosmetic, personal care, medical device, paint, paper, plastic, textile and other industries.
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation A medical institute offering training programme courses like DNB, DPMR, PGCR, MPTH and rehabilitation services.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Dental College Medical College & Hospital was established in the year 1989.MGM's medical college & Hospital is located in 30 acres of lush green land providing a serene and pollution free area for the treatment , recuperation of the patient and for pursuing clinical,academic excellence. Our motto is
- NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Pharmacy The National Centre for Rural Development (NCRD) is a registered Public Charitable Trust, founded in 1991 with the mission of Rural Development. During the course of its various activities aimed at the rural youth, NCRD realized early on, that true rural development is not possible without basic education for the rural folk, and hence NCRD entered the field of education about a decade ago. It is now actively involved in post-graduate education,
- Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College Augmented Reality Applications are more than just a simple accessory for your smart phone, it combines the physical real-world environment with interactive digital data providing you information or sometimes, just for fun using your phone’s camera, compass and GPS data to identify your location & field of view.
- Medikon Sexual Sciences Medikon Sexual Sciences, a wing of MEDIKON registered in 1973, was founded by Dr. Mahinder C. Watsa, a post graduate in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics, now since 1973 exclusively practicing reproductive and sexual health and sexual medicine as a Sex Educator, Counsellor and Therapist.
- grant Medical College It is headed by Dr.B.M.Subnis. He is an eminent gastrointestinal surgeon and has experience of more than 25 years. He has worked in various capacities in different medical colleges and hospitals. He is the guiding force leading for the Grant Medical College to reach heights.
- Oriental College of Pharmacy The objective of the society is to provide quality education for excellence with fine exposures to practical knowledge of industry & business houses. Prof. Javed Khan strongly regards the fact that the base for all development is education, and hence the need for setting up a society for educational activities was initiated. The energy and dynamism of the youth today, needs to be channelized into productive pathways.
- Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists he Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (ICOG) is the Academic Wing of The Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI). We are entering into a new era of evidenced based medicine. Today, our clinical practice should be based on not only what our personal experience has taught us, but should rely heavily on the various randomized controlled studies carried out on a subject.
- Yerala Medical Trust & Research Centre’s Dental College & Hospital Medical College are twin institutes that have thrived together on a typical blend of education and service. Nair Hospital is a 1300 bedded multispeciality tertiary care centre with an annual budget of 33 crores that is provided by the Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika.
- Lotus College of Optometry Offer four year degree course in optometry.
- AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s is registered institute. Registered by Dr. Bhanudas Genuji Dere as per registration No. 1 society registration Act 1860 No. Maha/1814/Ahmednagar dated 23/11/1989 . Bombay Public charitable Trust Act 1950 as F-1741 Ahmednagar dated 23/01/1990.
- SGS Medical College And KEM Hospital Offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree in medical & allied courses and diploma course in nursing & midwifery.
- CNS India A comprehensive resource centre for Central Nervous System related disorders, notably Depression, Epilepsy and Sleep. This portal addresses the information and interactivity needs of both medical professionals as well as patients.
- Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology IFUMB formerly known as Indian Society of Medical Ultrasound was formed in 1978 by a group of cardiologists, radiologists and gynaecologists from Nair hospital. Initiative was taken by Dr. K. D. Shah, Dr. C. V. Vanjani, Dr. C. V. Shah, Dr. K. G. Nair all cardiologists and Dr. Suman Daftary and Dr. R. R. Pai radiologists and Dr. Rohini Merchant and Dr. Rawal Gynaecologists to form a society which will bring all ultrasound users in their respective specialities on a common platform to discuss and impart training in the use of ultrasound.
- Medical Law Cases - For Doctors Medical Law Cases For Doctors MLCD, by definition, is a law reporter. But it reports important cases and analyzes them exclusively from a doctors perspective. It contains full texts of important judgments collected from all the courts in India. Most importantly, drawing inferences from the reported judgments, MLCD comprehensively guide doctors on precautions and guidelines that they must follow to protect themselves from medico legal litigations.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.