Medical Institute in MumbaiIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Shubhda Research Institute We are research and development Institute team. We independent contract laboratory specializing in applied microbial biotechnology & microbiological testing of products from various industries.Our Microbiological services cover pharmaceutical, food & dairy, nutraceutical, cosmetic, personal care, medical device, paint, paper, plastic, textile and other industries.
- grant Medical College It is headed by Dr.B.M.Subnis. He is an eminent gastrointestinal surgeon and has experience of more than 25 years. He has worked in various capacities in different medical colleges and hospitals. He is the guiding force leading for the Grant Medical College to reach heights.
- Mahatma Gandhi Mission’s Dental College Medical College & Hospital was established in the year 1989.MGM's medical college & Hospital is located in 30 acres of lush green land providing a serene and pollution free area for the treatment , recuperation of the patient and for pursuing clinical,academic excellence. Our motto is
- Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists he Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (ICOG) is the Academic Wing of The Federation of Obstetric & Gynecological Societies of India (FOGSI). We are entering into a new era of evidenced based medicine. Today, our clinical practice should be based on not only what our personal experience has taught us, but should rely heavily on the various randomized controlled studies carried out on a subject.
- SGS Medical College And KEM Hospital Offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree in medical & allied courses and diploma course in nursing & midwifery.
- CNS India A comprehensive resource centre for Central Nervous System related disorders, notably Depression, Epilepsy and Sleep. This portal addresses the information and interactivity needs of both medical professionals as well as patients.
- Asian Heart Institute Asian Heart Institute has been set up with an aim to provide worldclass cardiac care in India. It is situated at the BandraKurla Complex BKC, a mere 15minute drive from the domestic and international airports. The hospital promises to provide quality cardiac care to patients at reasonable costs. The hospital has a Patient-centric design with stress on safety and comfort of Patients. All Patient areas have been designed to minimize the risk of infection.
- National Institute of Immunohaematology The Blood Group Reference Centre (BGRC) made its debut in 1957 as a result of active interest shown by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) in the field of blood banking. The functions entrusted to BGRC were few but of national importance.This centre which was started by ICMR basically to solve problems in blood banking, slowly branched out successfully to initiate research in various other related areas of immunohaematology viz. biochemical genetics.
- Lotus College of Optometry Offer four year degree course in optometry.
- Medikon Sexual Sciences Medikon Sexual Sciences, a wing of MEDIKON registered in 1973, was founded by Dr. Mahinder C. Watsa, a post graduate in Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Paediatrics, now since 1973 exclusively practicing reproductive and sexual health and sexual medicine as a Sex Educator, Counsellor and Therapist.
- BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY The society has started BAJIRAOJI KARANJEKAR COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, conducting B. Pharm course from the session 200405 and D. Pharm course from the session 200304 in order to provide technical education to industrialize market new drugs and to create self employment in industrial & educational fields.
- AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE Sangam Sevabhavi Trust’s is registered institute. Registered by Dr. Bhanudas Genuji Dere as per registration No. 1 society registration Act 1860 No. Maha/1814/Ahmednagar dated 23/11/1989 . Bombay Public charitable Trust Act 1950 as F-1741 Ahmednagar dated 23/01/1990.
- LYKA It provides the information about shape the Companyâ€™s value system and business practices and provides guidance to employees in recognizing and dealing with important ethical and legal issues.
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine was established on 9th October, 1993, in Mumbai, India. It is the largest non-profit association of Indian Physicians, Nurses, Physiotherapists and other allied health care professionals involved in the care of the critically ill. ISCCM which was started with a small group of consultants, from Mumbai, is now having membership of 3800, comprising of 27 city branches all across the India with headquarter at Mumbai.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Pharmacy Our college boasts of extremely dedicated, highly motivated, experienced and qualified faculty members. It has provided several competent and well-trained pharmacy professionals to the fast growing harma ceutical Industry in the form of its passed out students. Many of our students have been toppers and rank-holders in the University examinations.The alumni of our college are well-placed in the highly competitive professional area.
- Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology Indian Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology IFUMB formerly known as Indian Society of Medical Ultrasound was formed in 1978 by a group of cardiologists, radiologists and gynaecologists from Nair hospital. Initiative was taken by Dr. K. D. Shah, Dr. C. V. Vanjani, Dr. C. V. Shah, Dr. K. G. Nair all cardiologists and Dr. Suman Daftary and Dr. R. R. Pai radiologists and Dr. Rohini Merchant and Dr. Rawal Gynaecologists to form a society which will bring all ultrasound users in their respective specialities on a common platform to discuss and impart training in the use of ultrasound.
- All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation A medical institute offering training programme courses like DNB, DPMR, PGCR, MPTH and rehabilitation services.
- Yerala Medical Trust & Research Centre’s Dental College & Hospital Medical College are twin institutes that have thrived together on a typical blend of education and service. Nair Hospital is a 1300 bedded multispeciality tertiary care centre with an annual budget of 33 crores that is provided by the Brihanmumbai Mahanagarpalika.
- NCRD’s Sterling Institute of Pharmacy The National Centre for Rural Development (NCRD) is a registered Public Charitable Trust, founded in 1991 with the mission of Rural Development. During the course of its various activities aimed at the rural youth, NCRD realized early on, that true rural development is not possible without basic education for the rural folk, and hence NCRD entered the field of education about a decade ago. It is now actively involved in post-graduate education,
- V.E.S. College of Pharmacy The Vivekanand Education Society started its educational activities in 1962 with only 256 students in a High School. Today, the Society has over 18,000 students on the roll of Primary School, High School, Jr. College, Deg. College of Arts, Sci. and Commerce, Polytechnic & Engg. College, College for Management Studies and now College of Pharmacy.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.