Others in MumbaiThe other education directory provides information on major school, colleges and universities operating in India. Also view information on suppliers of education materials such as sample question papers, learning materials, educational CDs and mock entrance examination preparation guides. Browse the websites of leading educational institutes in India offering quality education in various fields of education such as management, engineering, science, finance, technology, law and journalism.
Latest Website Listings
- Lets Talk We welcome you to join our English Profiency Programs.Our staff is committed to giving you a great and a different learning experience with ensured results. People with poor English Speaking Abilities, who wish to move ahead in life, will benefit the most from these English Proficiency Programs.
- Gupta's Academy Gupta's Academy was found in the year 1997 with a very small set up, because of our dedicated teaching style we have grown up having Branches in Goregaon and Dadar. We train students for NATA and MH-CET Maharashtra. Our main source of admission is mouth publicity by our past students.
- Innovative Council for English The language, which is spoken most widely in the world today, is English and the time has now come for all to be proficient in this language. ICE has created a novel method of making children enjoy learning English language by mastering the foundation of English grammar.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
- Harmony Training & Counselling Services Harmony are the first and only registered trust (E/2603/Thn) in Navi Mumbai to offer various adult, child and youth counseling and guidance services as well as learning programs for special children. We offer training for the following vocational courses under experienced and qualified teachers.
- Government Institute of Printing Technology Government Institute of Printing Technology is the premier educational organization of India, established in 1956. Situated in the heart of Mumbai, Government Institute of Printing Technology has done pioneering work in printing education, since its inception. An influential number of students as skilled personnel have been absorbed by the Printing &Graphic Arts industry & they are heading different organizations and have contributed to their growth.
- CA Chartadivse Chartadvise training team has over the years trained more than 3000 participants. The combined training hours of around 5000 hours highlights the quality of training methodologies imparted over the years. The training programs are categorized according to the level of difficulty enabling the organization to train their resources in the best possible manner.
- Pushtimarg The Objective is to convey the Original Principles of Shri Mahaprabhuji, Shri Gopinathji, Shri Gusaiji and their descendents who have made constant efforts to establish Divine Pushtimarg. At present by various corrupted media the glory of Pushtimarg and its Tenets is being diminished. We, the Team at www.pushtimarg.net are making our constant efforts to recreate the richness of Pushtimarg.
- CBTBazar Computer Based Training (CBT) has slowly and steadily emerged over the years as a preferred alternative to conventional methods of learning. A CBT is basically an interactive tutorial on any subject, generally available in CDs. Using deft combination of text, graphics, sound, animation and videos, the CBTs make learning an enjoyable experience.
- Education Guruz EduGuruz was started with the intention of providing a general overview of the educational scenario and options in India as well as the U.S., UK and Australia. The site allows you to research the top colleges in various streams and get detailed information about important entrance examinations for various courses.
- Iken Store Mexus Education Pvt. Ltd. is committed to create a new wave in the domain of education by providing end to end solutions for content, methodology, delivery technology and assessment. These learning tools facilitate collaborative learning and self-analysis as students not just learn their lessons but begin to analyze why and how of things.
- Tarang Tarang is about Schools that make a difference through providing support for the basic needs of its students. It's teaching faculty, a dedicated lot, makes a meaningful difference in every child's life. Tarang's curriculum helps connect education to livelihood.
- Institute of Actuaries of India In 1979, it was admitted to the International Actuarial as a member. On 14th December 1982, it was formally Scientific and Charitable Societies Act XXI of 1960. A certificate of registration of the IAI under section XII AA of Income Tax Act was received on the 14th March 1984.
- Maharashrtra Dyslexia Association Maharashtra Dyslexia Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to securing the rights of students with dyslexia, also known as a Specific Learning or Language Disability, to an appropriate education. MDA was started in March 1996 by a group of parents and professionals with a view to creating awareness about Dyslexia amongst the educational community in the city and the general public, and advocating the right of students with Learning Disability.
- BOOKZONE With the time-honored Sterling Book House and Shroff Publishers and Distributors, as its parent companies, BOOKZONE draws upon its rich legacy to provide customers with the best, most comprehensive array of books. Bookzone brings with it a sense of nostalgia, well-stocked bookstores and get great deals while youre at it.
- The Ramp The Ramp has a permanent professional team of light and stage designers, chief cloth coordinators, fashion stylists, model coordinators and make-up artists. The agency has a complete data access to models all around the country and the best names in modelling are registered with us.
- TRI Technosolutions Pvt Ltd TRI is a constant facilitator in the scientific and technical education of students by providing them requisite resources through wide variety of kits, software based programming tools, basic & advanced level workshops and web based learning resources.
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants CIMA is the world's largest and leading professional body of management accountants. We have 172,000 members and students in 165 countries. They work at the heart of business. Our members and students work in industry, commerce and not for profit organizations. We have strong relationships with employers, and sponsor leading research.
- ICMQ India ICMQ (Institute for Certification and Quality Mark), is a leading Italian certification body which was started in 1998 with the clear mission of promoting quality, durability and sustainability in the realms of building products and construction. The company, which is headquartered in Milan, works solely in the field of construction.
- Childrens Technology Workshop Children's Technology Workshop believe that there exists a "Da Vinci" in every child. Leonardo Da Vinci was a futuristic thinker, and both an artist and a scientist. In India, our education system pigeonholes children into the "math-science" or "art" or "commerce" background.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (928)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.