Schools in MumbaiThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Tree House Education and Accessories Pvt. Limited The Tree House is India’s largest and fastest growing chain of branded pre schools. We are known for the quality of our teachers, the strength of our curriculum and our world- class centres.The Tree House aims to create a “home away from home” for little children, where they are free to learn and absorb in a stress free environment. With our focused education program, we help to build a strong foundation for each child’s future.
- All For Kids Quality Teachers who are experts, and yet friendly. Continuous training to Teachers. Learning with fun and games. Excellent track record at the exams. Chosen by the maximum number of students in Mumbai. Regular Open Houses for greater Parent Teacher interface.
- Brainworks Learning Systems Pvt. Ltd. Brainworks is a national chain of preschools that provides a world class learning environment and scientifically researched curriculum to maximize development of children during the early childhood years. Brainworks believes in providing a rich, stimulating environment using an eclectic approach geared to match different learning styles in children and recent research on brain development.
- Thakur Vidya Mandir High school & Junior College The Thakur Educational Groupteg comprises of Three Trusts namely 1. Thakur Educational Trusttet Regd., 2. Zagdu Singh Charitable Trustzct Regd. and 3. Zagdu Singh Educational Trustzet Regd. managed by the Thakur family and runs 14 Institutes on 6 campus over 30,000 students on 36 acres of land with 14,00,000 sq. ft. built up building area of institution located in the KandivaliEast & West of western suburbs of Mumbai.
- christ church school We trace our roots to the present Cathedral of St. Thomas at Fort, where in 1718, Rev. Richard Cobbe, Chaplain to the East India Company’s Factory at Bombay, founded not far from the Cathedral, in 1718, a small free school, where twelve poor boys were housed, clothed, fed and educated by just one master. This Charity school, was the grain of mustard seed from which Christ Church School, Byculla and Barnes School, Deolali have sprung into mighty trees.
- Cumballa Hill High School he secondary section progressed further and in 1965 the first batch of eighteen students appeared for the Board Examination. After that there was no looking back and the students kept growing in strength and numbers. In 1974 the premises at Kemp’s Corner were taken over by builders who gave alternate accommodation at 2, Mt. Pleasant Road and the Primary Section shifted there. Amidst green surroundings and Jinnah House next door it was now Cumballa Hill High School.
- ALMuminah School AlMuminah School is an Islamic School; born out of the ideology that only worldly academic education is not sufficient for our ultimate success. Ultimate success for a believer is to be successful in the Hereafter.The past century has seen an increasing dichotomy emerging between religious education and worldly academic education.
- Punarvas Education Society More than 500 million people in the world handicapped having physical, mental, sensory impairments or mental difficulties, are prevented from becoming useful members of our community. We, at Punarvas, have tackled this problem by imparting Educational, Diagnostic & Vocational Services for the mentally challenged by specially trained personnel thereby laying a foundation for them to be integrated in the society.
- SIES High School The SIES High School was established in 1932 by the South Indian Education Society. It is a co-educational English medium school, reputed for its high academic service, discipline and efficient management. The institution caters to the educational needs of all students irrespective of caste, creed or religion right from the Pre-Primary level to the Secondary level.
- Helen Keller Institute for Deaf & Deafblind The Helen Keller Institute is a school managed by an Executive Committee which is an administrative body titled as, "The Helen Keller Institute for the Deaf and Deafblind." The Institute is registered with the Charity Commissioner under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust Act of 1950 and with the Commissioner of Income Tax under Section 80-G of the Income Tax Act 1961 under section 35 AC for 100 % exemption under Income Tax ct.
- St. Gregorios High School An official website of SGHS, providing information about school, activities, admission and management.
- Thakur International School An official website of thakur international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Preciouslilones Pre School The preschool is owned and operated by Betty Williams. She has a degree in Early Childhood Education from University.The preschool provides playgroup,nursery,daycare & an evening activity center.Our program is child centered and age appropriate.Our teachers are qualified,experienced and dedicated individuals.
- Achyut Palav Palav has expressively used the Devnagri & English scripts in his works over the years. But his love has been the depths of Devnagri scripts, and especially, its avatar in Maharashtra - a region known for durable and enriching literary tradition. Music & other such performing arts have inspired him to make innovative & bold demonstrations with Musicians, Dancers, singers & like. He passes on the same enthusiasm to budding artists through his demos & highly interactive workshops.
- The Atharva Educational Trust The Atharva Educational Trust is a registered society, which was established in the year 1998 under the dynamic leadership of Shri Gopinathji Munde,the erstwhile Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra.The Trust has the objective of imparting excellence in education in the fields of Engineering and Management to the aspiring youth of the nation.
- South Asian International Baccalaureate Schools Association An official website of association of baccalaureate schools providing list of universities and schools.
- Rajhans Vidyalaya The school owes its existence to a large-hearted philanthropist Seth Hansraj Morarji and his equally noble and generous wife Bai Kabibai alias Hiravahu. Shri Hansraj Morarji came to Mumbai from his native village in Gujarat and had an ardent desire to eke out a happy living in Mumbai.
- The Akanksha Foundation The Akanksha Foundation is a non-profit organization with the vision to one day equip all students with the education, skills and character they need to lead empowered lives. Akanksha works primarily in the field of education, addressing non formal education through the Akanksha centre and also formal education through the Akanksha Schools
- Little Bo-Peep School Little Bo-Peep to inherit an education, the magic and miracle of our school began. Over nearly three decades and 4,000 pupils, the one thing that has remained constant is a two-year-old's indescribable curiosity and desire to learn.The Little Bo-Peep family is well aware that there is no other time in life when so much is learned in so brief a period.
- Trutech solution The Trutech solution for colleges and Schools Called the Faculty Resource System FRS is an integrated Learning Management System for Educational Institutions providing them key tools in the areas of 1.Communication with Students and Parents 2.Academic Testing and Web Submission and grading of Assignments 3.Administration: including tools for attendance and fee payment management
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
- ›University (14)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.