University in MumbaiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Indira Gandhi Institute Of Development Research Offer M.Sc. in economics and M.Phil & Ph.D programmes in development studies.
- Yoga Sadhana Kendra The institute Yoga Sadhana Kendra has been influenced largely by the Bihar School of Yoga (the world's first Yoga University), conferences attended on this subject in various parts of the country and world literature on the subject of health, spirituality and well-being.
- Somaiya Vidyavihar Provides undergraduate & post-graduate degree courses in arts, science, commerce, engineering, medicine, mass communication and management.
- Navinchandra Mehta Institute of Technology and Development Keeping pace with ever changing technologies.Be a part of revolution leading technological and socioeconomic development of the country by enhancing the global competitiveness of technical manpower and by ensuing high quality technical education to all sections of the society.Exclusion of outmoded technologies and inclusion of the new appr
- Stamford International University Stamford International University STIU is one of the leading universities in Thailand having campuses in Hua Hin and Bangkok. STIU offers programs at graduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels that provide students with the education needed to be successful globally.
- The Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension The University of Mumbai is one of the oldest and premier Universities in India. It was established in 1857 consequent upon Woods Education Dispatch, and it is one amongst the first three Universities in India. The Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension established on October 12, in the Year 1978 and has been recognized as a statutory Department of the University of Mumbai since 1994 to promote a meaningful and sustained rapport between the Universities and the community.
- University Of Mumbai Offering undergraduate & post-graduate degree courses in arts, science, commerce, law, dentistry, medicine, ayurvedic medicine and information technology.
- Tata Institute Of Social Sciences Providing Ph.D. & M.Phil courses in social sciences, social work and also provide postgraduate courses in personnel management & industrial relations and social work.
- South Asian International Baccalaureate Schools Association An official website of association of baccalaureate schools providing list of universities and schools.
- NMIMS University, An official website of NMIMS university, offering information about university, programmes, schools, training & consulting and placement.
- Institute of Actuaries of India In 1979, it was admitted to the International Actuarial as a member. On 14th December 1982, it was formally Scientific and Charitable Societies Act XXI of 1960. A certificate of registration of the IAI under section XII AA of Income Tax Act was received on the 14th March 1984.
- ›Acting & Film Institute (14)
- ›Art & Craft Institute (14)
- ›Coaching Centre (44)
- ›Colleges (90)
- ›Computer Education (62)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (53)
- ›Education Council (28)
- ›Engineering Institute (64)
- ›Fashion Designing (16)
- ›Language Courses (20)
- ›Management Institutes (78)
- ›Mass Communication (10)
- ›Medical Institute (34)
- ›Others (62)
- ›Schools (127)
- ›Sports Education (12)
- ›Training Institute (224)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.