Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Energy » Power Generation
Power Generation in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Mag Hard Insulators Hot & Cold Insulation Contractors & Suppliers of all types of Insulation Materials, Exporter of all kind of Insulation Materials & Overseas Insulation Contractor of functions for ENERGY CONSERVATION.
- Pace Group Manufacturer of electronic equipments like ups, stabilizers, inverters etc.
- DUEX Our products are designed under guidance from IIT, Mumbai technologists. Apart from panel fabrication and powder coating else is done in-house including design, coil winding, electrical and electronics assembly, testing, inspection and final dispatch. We are in forefront of development in lighting energy saving field and come up with latest Mag-Amp SCENE model.
- Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Ltd. Engaged in nuclear power generation and nuclear power technology.
- Buliding material Legrand is the world specialist in products and systems for electrical installations and information networks for living and work spaces. Be it residential, commercial or industrial building, we propose a complete solution for every project. Our geographical reach, access across market segments and our ability to cater to new requirements of the customer with smart solutions makes us a Multipolar group. Globally, we are the leaders in wiring devices and cable management with a market share of 19% and 15% respectively. Legrand also enjoys leadership positions in at least one of its major business areas in a number of countries including India. Discover Legrandís multipolarity and its ability to leverage itís global knowledge to customise itís offerings locally and providing end-to-end solutions across categories and sectors. Choosing Legrand means the assurance of benefiting from its global expertise and local reach
- Mott MacDonald For over 37 years we have been at the forefront of management, engineering and development consultancy in India. We are a fast-growing with diverse practice and a track record featuring many landmark projects such as the Delhi Metro, Delhi Mumbai International Airports, Petrochemical Investment Regions and a number of industrial manufacturing projects in ranging industry sub-sectors. We are contributing to a wide range of development across India in the industry, energy, infrastructure and social sectors Ė from hydro power to highways to state-wide HIV/AIDS prevention.
- Avocent Corporation Developed over two decades of successful data center and desktop innovation, our industry leading portfolio of software, hardware, and embedded technologies can solve whatever challenges face enterprise-level IT organizations, helping them control, plan, evolve, and secure their heterogeneous, multifaceted information technology infrastructure.
- Premsons manufacture Premsons manufacture World's widest range of Sports Bottle models to choose from the Fortune 500 Brands. Also, it has been serving its range across 35 countries worldwide, with its exhaustive 20 Years of Manufacturing Experience.
- Manoj Industries Manufacturer and exporter of pmdc motors, geared motors, battery operated motors, ac synchronous motors, dc drives and lamyoke motors etc.
- Pae Limited Engaged in manufacturing and exporting of all kinds of battery, industrial batteries, automobile spares, ups and invertors.
- House of Power Equipments Exporting diesel powered generators, electric motors, power transformers, power cables, reduction gears, water pumps, air compressors, diesel engine driven and motorized welding generators.
- Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission The MERC was established on August 5, 1999 under the Electricity Regulatory Commission Act, 1998, a Central Act which was superceded by Electricity Act (EA), 2003. The Commission is continued as provided under Section 82 of the EA, 2003. The Act was mandated to promote competition, efficiency and economy in the power sector and to regulate tariffs of power generation, transmission and distribution and to protect the interests of the consumers and other stakeholders.
- Reliance Energy Ltd. India's leading integrated power utility company that generates, transmits and distributes electricity.
- Entegra Limited. India today has one of the largest programmes in renewable energy, but still has very far to go, as about 70 % of its total energy requirements are still imported. Shortages remain chronic across the country despite concerted efforts to narrow it down for the past 15 years. According to a McKinsey report, Indiaís demand for power will soar to a whopping 3,15,000 MW by 2017, requiring an investment of $600 billion if the economy keeps its pace of growth at 8%.
- Veer Energy & Infrastructure Limited Veer Energy & Infrastructure Limited is an innovative energy & infrastructure company headquartered in Mumbai, India. Founded in 2006 and listed on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), its objective is to play a major role in responding to the growing problem of climate change attributed to greenhouse gas emissions. Currently, Veer Energy wind farms in operation and construction represent a substantial reduction in carbon dioxide emissions annually.
- Pawana Engineering Projects Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers of hot air generator, thermal fluid heater, spray drying plants, pilot plants, flash dryer, vibro fluid bed dryer and tube bundle dryer.
- Indtec Elektro Control, India Manufacturer of all kinds of storage tanks, steam sterlizers and pure steam generators.
- Greaves Cotton Limited, Mumbai Manufacturers of all kinds of diesel engines, petrol kerosene engine, gensets and construction equipments.
- Autonum Controls Private Limited, Mumbai Exporter of spindle drives, second hand CNC machine tools and spare parts for CNC machines.
- Ushdev International Limited Engaged in providing energy & power generation services and international trading of steel and steel scrap.
Power Generation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (632)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.