Clubs in India in MumbaiClubs present a perfect opportunity for a get-together, relaxation and indulgence in some sporting activities. There is no dearth of clubs in India providing excellent facilities to its members. The clubs directory of India is a vast information resource on the leading clubs of India. Get information on some of the most popular clubs operating in India. Also view online website listing of leading Indian clubs offering the best of recreational facilities to its members. These websites will be your gateway to rich information such as membership details, list of services, contact details, etc. on the popular clubs of India
Latest Website Listings
- Colaba Sailing Club The Colaba Sailing Club was founded in 1936 and is the youngest of three civilian clubs. It was envisaged by a group of enterprising sailors from the other two clubs, who saw that potential of a Port Trust shed near Sassoon Dock for the purpose of building boats and promoting interest in sailing.
- Silken Beaut Weight Loss Clinic Providing all types of services for weightloss, obesity control, slimming, health food and ayurvedic.
- The Advertising Club Bombay Advertising Club Bombay is a club of and for individuals involved in the various facets of advertising and marketing communication. The mission of the club is to create forums and events to help its members improve their professional competencies thereby raising the standards of advertising in the country.
- Hairclinic Providing hair loss treatment services`.
- Otters Club Otters Club, which is one of the premier sports institutions of Mumbai has had the privilege of promoting Swimming and Squash from the time of its inception in 1973. Mr. Lalu Bajaj the founder of this institution was a National Swimming Champion himself. In view of the traditions set by him from the very begining the emphasis was laid on swimming.
- Waterstones Lose yourself in five acres of lush lawns, an olympic size infinity pool and an outdoor jacuzzi all set admist nature and waterfalls to truly give you a respite from the rest of the world. A club like no other, let time pass you by a unique retreat that brings together a library, card room, billiard room.
- Lions Clubs International Providing services against blindness, drug abuse prevention & diabetes awareness and also develop positive behaviours & strong relationships.
- Harvard Business School Club Of India Professor Nitin Nohria will be the new dean of HBS as of July 1st,Krishna Mahesh won the inaugural HBS new venture competition,and Ravi Venkatesan was elected to global alumni advisory board.I am also glad to announce that the Chennai chapter has started and welcomes HBS alumni to join their upcoming events if you are traveling to Chennai.The monsoon season will soon be upon us and we looking forward to seeing you at one of the upcoming five alumni events shown under the EVENTS section.
- Mickey Mehta's Providing services like health fitness trainning services, fitness solutions and health safety solutions.
- Lions Club of Mumbai Carter Road Offering various project such as educational, sight first -cataract operations, donation of spectacles, talk and skit on eye donation, mercy mansion, helping the street children and encouraging sports.
- J. B. Sez Private Limited Providing all types of health care services, research & development services, printing services, packaging services etc.
- The Club Life at The Club is an exhilarating journey of delight and joy. And this is true for all those involved here; the members, guests, staff and trainers. If there is one single objective The Club endeavors to achieve, it is to enhance and provide members the choice of leading balanced lifestyles through.
- Garware Club House The foundation stone was laid on 15th May'1972 for the Club House by its first President, Shri S. K. Wankhede. Today our Club House is one of the most reputable Club House in Bombay headed by Hon'ble Shri Sharad Pawarji as the President. At present the Club House Is having 11000 members/associates from every caste, creed and community.
- LIONS CLUB OF BOMBAY The club today in its 20th year is out to start its very own Mega Permanent Project - A Medical Centre to serve the community at large and take the LIONS IMAGE to greater heights.This prestigious club was formed in 1991 by our beloved founder president late LION RAJENDRA PASAD and installed by none other than the Pride of India LION ASHOK MEHTA, the 2nd Indian to become the International President of Lions Clubs International.
- THE BOMBAY PRESIDENCY GOLF CLUB LTD. The Bombay Presidency Golf Club (BPGC) in MUMBAI is among the most demanding (championship) courses in India. Those who have played here believe that BPGC is a morale breaker and is among the best we have in the country today . Although short by modern standards, it is an unforgiving golf course abounding in pitfalls too numerous to describe. Many of the visiting “Brimming with confidence “.
- Sadguru Mangeshda Kriya Yoga Foundation Providing training in yoga, meditation, pranayam etc.
- The Friendship Club The Friendship Clubs primary aim is to glorify Jesus Christ. To draw inspiration from the Word of God The Bible. To spread the Good News through its programmes. To bring forth Greater Unity in the Body of Christ. To spot, nurture, develop and showcase talent through a series of programmes.
- The Press Club, Mumbai The Press Club, Mumbai was founded in 1968 in conjunction with the Bombay Union of Journalists (BUJ as a professional and cultural platform for journalists working in the city. The Press (clubs) original objectives included encouraging the highest standards of professional integrity and skill in the reporting of news; helping educate a new generation of journalists; and contributing to expanding the freedom and independence of the Fourth Estate.
- Fitness Smith Provides fitness consultancy, fitness training, personal training, fitness center construction and management services. Also deals in all types of gym equipments under brand fitnesssmith.
- Potentials Unlimited Engaged in providing yoga consultancy services, yoga workshop, management training services, human potential development and commnucation skills improvment.
- ›Actors & Actresses (47)
- ›Amusement & Parks (18)
- ›Bollywood Information (56)
- ›Books (62)
- ›CDs & DVDs (27)
- ›Chats and Forums (15)
- ›Events & Fashion Shows (58)
- ›Games & Gaming Sites (28)
- ›Movie Theaters & Tickets (19)
- ›Movies and Films (117)
- ›Music & Songs (50)
- ›Musical Instruments (29)
- ›Restaurants & Cuisines (64)
- ›Sports (21)
- ›Studios (63)
- ›Television Channels (61)
- ›TV Serials / Shows (16)
- ›Yoga & Meditation (32)
Clubs in India - ALL INDIA
@ All India (208)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.