Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Other Banking Services
Other Banking Services in MumbaiOnline banking services directory provides detailed information on leading organisations in India providing key banking services like wealth management, loan and depository services. Also get wealth of information on financial accounting service providers, payroll services, healthcare, asset management and other important financial service providers of India. View a listing of websites which would provide an easy connect to a large number of banking service providers of India.
Latest Website Listings
- LKP Shares & Securities Ltd. The information in this documents has been printed on the basis of publicly available information, internal data and other reliable sources believed to be true and is for general guidance only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information contained, the company makes no guarantee and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions of the information. No one can use the information as the basis for any claim.
- Intell Visions Software Limited Dealing into all types of computer peripherals, thermal printer, also offering services self service terminals services, atm surveillance solution services, bill payment terminal services, product designing services,contract manufacturing services.
- National Finance Corporation We are Associated with various multinational and nationalise bank, with substantial exposure to the finance products.
- Vasuli Recoveries Ltd. Vasuli Recoveries Ltd. has been chosen by Almost all Government Banks and Managed by efficient team of Young Women came in to operation in the year 1998 and has a distinction of being first private agency of the country engaged in recovery on behalf of Govt. & Nationalized banks.We have recently received accredition from IIBF for imparting training to Debt Recovery Agent in Civilised way.
- Hypo Real Estate Capital India Corporation Private Limited Hypo Real Estate in Mumbai offers the entire range of real estate investment banking products with professional and innovative solutions. Our target deals are based on cash-flow generating properties with non-recourse obligations to sponsors, while solely relying on the cash-flow and value of the underlying properties. For further information.
- Atlas Integrated Finance Ltd Atlas Integrated Finance is retail financial services company. We are a leading investment intermediary for both online and offline transactions.We also provide investment advisory a financial planning services.The Companys mission is to be the numero uno in terms of role, image, and services. The 3 Gs Growth, Governance and Good Brand Image drive the Atlas action agenda.
- The Saraswat Cooperative Banking Society The Bank has a very humble but a very inspiring beginning. On 14th September 1918 , The Saraswat Co-operative Banking Society was founded. Mr. J.K. Parulkar became its first Chairman, Mr. N.B. Thakur, the first Vice-Chairman, Mr. P.N. Warde, the first Secretary and Mr. Shivram Gopal Rajadhyaksha, the first Treasurer. These were the people with deep and abiding ideals, faith, vision, optimism and entrepreneurial skills.
- Fortress Fortress Established in the year of 1995, Fortress today is well respected name in the areas of Investment Banking and Infrastructure Advisory.It is one such entrepreneurial creation of this historic period in pursuit of delivering services customized to the needs of customers.
- Reserve Bank of India The Reserve Bank of India performs this function under the guidance of the Board for Financial Supervision BFS. The Board was constituted in November 1994 as a committee of the Central Board of Directors of the Reserve Bank of India. Primary objective of BFS is to undertake consolidated supervision of the financial sector comprising commercial banks, financial institutions and nonbanking finance companies.
- ZiPCASH Engaged in offering services in retail shopping, utility bill payment and online shopping.
- Moon Light Travels Providing all types of passport services, pancard services, car rentals services, bus rentals services, visa services, air tcketing booking services, domestic tour packages services and train ticketing booking services.
- EXPORT-IMPORT BANK OF INDIA We are providing financial assistance to exporters and importers, and for functioning as the principal financial institution for coordinating the working of institutions engaged in financing export and import of goods and services with a view to promoting the country’s international trade.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection The IBPS has acquired a unique distinction of being a premier national level Institute for employment testing, admission testing, training and research related to selection and management of human resources. It has been rendering assistance to financial sector in the activities of employees' selection, promotion and placement
- MoneyPickle.com Offering financial services such as car loans, home loans, personal loans, loan against shares, etc.
- Aralaw Advocates & Solicitors ARA LAW is a dynamic and leading first generation law firm, established in February 1996, in Mumbai, the financial capital of India. ARA LAW is a boutique law firm that focuses on core areas of commercial activity as its Areas of Practice. Since inception, the firm has distinguished itself by being Focused, Accessible, Responsive and Adaptable.
- Birla Global Finance Limited Offer services that include asset-based finance, corporate finance and investment banking, capital market, treasury, and more.
- Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Ltd. SDC Bank Ltd., then Shramik Sahakari Bank Ltd., was established on 11-02-1973 by late Shri Sahebraoji Deshmukh. In adverse conditions, Sahebraoji, with his hard work, sincerity, foresight and strong desire to help financially poor people, has brought the bank to such a sound financial institution having 14 computerised branches with head office at Sakinaka.
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clients’ gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
- India Capital Markets We seek to emerge as the most credible financial services company serving the varied needs of every kind of investor by being thought leaders, innovative solution providers and ethical financial partners National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. - Cash, Derivatives & Currency Derivatives Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. - Cash, Derivatives & Currency Derivatives MCX SX Currency Derivatives Central Depository Services India Ltd. National Securities Depository Ltd. Merchant Banking.
- J. P. Morgan India Providing asset management, commercial banking services, investment services and private banking services.
Other Banking Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (313)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.