Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Insurance
Insurance in MumbaiInsurance directory is a vast information resource on the insurance service providers of India. With the help of the online web guide on insurance providers get details on the various auto, life, medical and home insurance plans available in India. View website listing of Indian insurance service providers and check out the various insurance plans, insurance rules and regulations and the contact information of insurance companies of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Icici Comunities Our group is India’s fastest growing financial services conglomerate with deep roots in the Indian economy. Today, it is the second largest bank in the country it has 20 millions customers and offers a wide range of banking products.It provides sevices to customers for investment banking, life and general insurance, venture capital and asset management.
- Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., its affiliates and Old Mutual. A company that combines its international strengths and local advantages to offer its customers a wide range of innovative life insurance products, helping them in taking important financial decisions at every stage in life and stay financially independent.
- HEM SECURITIES Our company has the objective of supporting its customers, with our insight of the equity/ financial markets and benefit them in the utmost manner. Also, we endeavor to achieve our goal of becoming the highly valued growth partner of our reputed customers.
- Life Insurance Council Life Insurance Council is a forum that connects the various stakeholders of the sector. It develops and coordinates all discussions between the Government, Regulatory Board and the Public. In short, it is the face of the Life Insurance industry.Constituted under Sec.64A of Insurance Act 1938, the Life Insurance Council functions through several sub-committees and includes all life insurance companies in India.
- Alliance Insurance Brokers Alliance Insurance Brokers is one of the leading insurance service providers dedicated to assist you to have an adequate insurance protection for your exposure to risk. Alliance is one of the fastest growing broking houses in India providing a one-stop solution for a wide range of services like Risk Management, Best Tailor Made Insurance Solutions, Claims Management, Insurance Audit and Renewal Reviews.
- Edelweiss Financial Products & Solutions Limited Providing services such as investment banking, asset management, wealth management, loans services, life insurance services, general insurance, mutual funds services etc.
- Jago India Advisory Private Limited Providing all types financial services like demat with best brokerage, mutual funds, life insurance and loan syndication services.
- Hannover Re Consulting Services India Private Limited Hannover Re, with a gross premium of around EUR 10 billion, is one of the leading reinsurance groups in the world.It transacts all lines of non-life and life and health reinsurance and maintains business relations with more than 5,000 insurance companies in about 150 countries. Its worldwide network consists of more than 100 subsidiaries, branch and representative offices on all five continents with a total staff of roughly 2,100.
- Sapphire Tours & Travels Sapphire Tours & Travels was established in 1995.It is an reputed IATA accredited company & the status of the organization.We provide intangible benefits to our guests.Acc.to our valued customer`s consumption &anticipation we organized in a proper way&challenged to transform their dreams into reality.
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance Co. Ltd HDFC ERGO focuses on providing the Right Insurance Solution for all. We offer our customers complete range of general insurance products ranging from Motor, Health, Travel, Home and Personal Accident in the retail space and customized products like Property, Marine and Liability Insurance in the corporate space.
- Angel Broking Ltd. Providing services in mutual fund, life insurance, personal loans, commodities, PMS and depository services.
- ANUGRAH ANUGRAH is one of the leading financial broking house, established in 2003, founded by Mr. Arvind Kariya and Mr. Paresh Kariya. The company started as broking entity and with in a short span of time it became an established broking house with BSE, NSE, MCX, NCDEX, CDSL DP and Derivatives segments. Presently ANUGRAH operates from 200+ Business Associates in India, with Client base over 15000+.
- Sharda Deepak Raj Lala Offering service for life insurance, health insurance, insurance agent, mutual funds and wealth insurance.
- Solasmar Eastern Services Private Limited Selling fire fighting equipments, life saving appliances and providing ultrasonic thickness gauging and marine consultancy services.
- ApnaPaisa Sequoia Capital India currently manages funds capitalized at close to US $1.8 billion and invests across venture, growth and late stage opportunities. It takes a long term view on investments and plays the role of an active, value added partner to entrepreneurs, business families and management teams. Over the last 9 years, Sequoia Capital India has invested in more than 50 Indian companies including Applabs, Comviva
- Fixed Income Money Market and Derivatives Association of India The Fixed Income Money Market and Derivatives Association of India FIMMDA, an association of Scheduled Commercial Banks, Public Financial Institutions, Primary Dealers and Insurance Companies was incorporated as a Company under section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956 on June 3rd, 1998. FIMMDA is a voluntary market body for the bond, money and derivatives markets.
- Reliance General Insurance A leading insurance company offering various insurance services such as car insurance, home insurance, health insurance, travel insurance, corporate insurance and general insurance.
- General Insurance Corporation Of India Offers domestic & international reinsurance business, investment & funds management and IRDA regulations on investments.
- IFFCO-Tokio General Insurance We have a Pan India presence with 56 ‘Strategic Business Units’ and a wide network of over 150 offices. It offers a wide range of uniquely customized policies covering a wide range of customers, from farmers to some of India's largest automobile manufacturers. From a modest Rs 2130 Million of GWP (Gross Written Premium) in 2001-02 it has achieved an impressive Rs 16395.6 Million in 2009-10, thereby becoming one of India’s leading private players.
- Leelam Transport We are trade across the globe & facilitating all the customers with supreme level of services.
Insurance - ALL INDIA
@ All India (742)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.