Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Loans
Loans in MumbaiLoans directory aims to share information related to the various Indian institutions engaged in providing loan services to its customers. With the help of this online web guide on loans get access to extensive information on firms providing different types of loans such as education loans, personal loans, home loans, business loans, automobile loans, etc. Browse different websites provided under our listing and get access to organisations providing loans services in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Just4uLoan Offering business loan, home loan, over draft, cash credit, letter of credit, project loan, bank guarantee, line of Credit, term loan, equity funding, corporate loan, FII funding, private equity placement and loan against property.
- K. K. Capital Services Limited Providing all kinds of term loan, working capital finance services, project finance services, debt restructuring services, commercial loan and mortgage loan.
- IDBI BANK IDBI BANK provide lots of services like home lones, personal lone,nri services, payments, family care, life insurance.etc
- Sahebrao Deshmukh Cooperative Bank Ltd. SDC Bank Ltd., then Shramik Sahakari Bank Ltd., was established on 11-02-1973 by late Shri Sahebraoji Deshmukh. In adverse conditions, Sahebraoji, with his hard work, sincerity, foresight and strong desire to help financially poor people, has brought the bank to such a sound financial institution having 14 computerised branches with head office at Sakinaka.
- Satara Sahakari Bank Shri. Baburaoji Shete initially in the year 1950 formed a benevolent fund named JAIHIND SAHYAKARI FUND to inculcate the habit of savings and also for extending financial assistance to weaker and marginal and neglected sector of the society who were otherwise depending on money lenders for their petty financial needs and exploited by the money lenders.
- Sicom Limited Offers long & short term loans, corporate loans, bill discounting, financial advisory sevices, loans for textile industry and other non-fund based services.
- BANK OF BAHRAIN AND KUWAIT B.S.C Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait (BBK) was incorporated in Bahrain in March 1971 with the committed objective of providing a range of efficient and personalized banking facilities. BBK’s first overseas branch was established in Kuwait in 1978. A few years later, branches were set up in Mumbai and Hyderabad. Today, BBK is one of the largest commercial bank in Bahrain with 16 local branches. 3 full-fledged overseas branches and a Representative Office in Dubai.
- Bank Of Baroda It is a story scripted in corporate wisdom and social pride. It is a story crafted in private capital, princely patronage and state ownership. It is a story of ordinary bankers and their extraordinary contribution in the ascent of Bank of Baroda to the formidable heights of corporate glory.
- Apex Finance & Marketing Engaged in offering services in personal loan, home loan, car loan and business loan.
- Personalfn Providing financial services that includes home loans, life insurance, mutual funds, credit card services, etc.
- Securities Trading Corporation of Indian Limited It has the details about loans.
- Apnaloan.com India Pvt. Ltd. Offers information about financial services including credit cards, personal loans, life insurance, home and car loans.
- Comfort Intech Limited The Comfort Group ventured in the financial services arena in 1994. It has grown deep and wide during more than 14 years. The group consists of Comfort Intech Limited, a company engaged in providing fund based services such as inter corporate loans, personal loans, Trade financing, Bills Discounting, Comfort Securities Pvt. Ltd, a company engaged in providing Capital market related services and Comfort Commotrade Pvt.
- PND &Associates PND & ASSOCIATES, Chartered Accountants is a firm of young and techno savvy Chartered Accountants established in the year 2003 having its base in Mumbai, India. The firm is located in the western suburbs of Mumbai. Our sole mission is to provide prompt and comprehensive services to our wide range of cliental.
- Aarnik Securities Private Limited Aarnik Securities Private Limited is incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra State and bears the Certificate Number 11-48541 of 1988 dated 18th August 1988. Originally the Company was incorporated in the name of Aarnik Exports Private Limited. Later, the name of the Company was changed to M/s Aarnik Securities Private Limited conforming to Section 21 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Aditha Birla Finance This is a part of the Aditya Birla Group, is one of India’s leading non-banking financial companies (NBFC) having diversified interests in the financial services sector. They Offer Loan against securities,IPO Funding.
- Mahindra Lifespace Developers Limited Engaged in offering services in the field of real estate and housing loans.
- Indian Commodity Exchange Limited Indian Commodity Exchange Limited is a screen based on-line derivatives exchange for commodities and has established a reliable, time tested, and a transparent trading platform. It is also in the process of putting in place robust assaying and warehousing facilities in order to facilitate deliveries. It is jointly promoted by Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd and MMTC Limited, and has Indian Potash Ltd., KRIBHCO and IDFC among others, as its partners.
- Zip Sms We host our own infrastructure and are not dependent on any third party for the same. Our Bulk Solutions are hosted on Dedicated Server platforms to keep down times to a minimum. We have built reputation for innovation and delivering excellence in information technology services.
- Credila Credila's objective is to be India's leading Originator/Lender and servicer of student loans. Credila participates in all phases of the student loan process from origination, underwriting through servicing, and collection. Student Loans Because We Believe In Your Dreams.
Loans - ALL INDIA
@ All India (212)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.