Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Private Banks
Private Banks in MumbaiThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- Barclays Bank PLC Offering services such as loan facility, accounts & deposits, NRI banking, credit cards and business banking.
- Mutual fund dilemma: Can't exist, can't exit The mutual fund industry has been seeing small stake sales by promoters, even as some asset management companies are said to be on the prowl for targets willing to exit the business completely. But selling out completely is easier said than done.
- The Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd. The Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd. was established in the year 1939 by our Founder Late Rajratna Shri Khushaldas Kurji Parekh, an Educationalist, Socialist & Reformist.The Kapol Co-operative Bank Ltd., has maintained its decades' tradition of being the fastest growing Scheduled Co-operative Bank in India.The Bank has introduced Franking facility for Document Stamping.
- Shinhan Bank Shinhan Bank (a wholly owned subsidiary of Shinhan Financial Group), Head Office, in Seoul, Korea, is one of the most admired companies in Korea. Established in 1897, Shinhan is the oldest financial organization in Korea. The Unique-Selling-Point (USP) of the bank has been its superior and excellent customer service, financial inclusion (in Korea) and forward looking strategies & programs which have made the bank a financial powerhouse.
- Yes Bank Limited Providing services like corporate & institutional banking, investment banking, business and transaction banking services.
- ICICI Bank Limited Provides all kinds of finance needs from securitisation to auto finance, banking, corporate and retail.
- The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd has attained an important status in the co-operative banking sector, by crossing various milestones of quality and standards and by setting new standards of its own. The bank has attained an envious position in the co-operative banking field.It would be worth mentioning that the Bank's progress and achievements are related to the last Ten Glorious Years.
- HDFC Bank Limited Provide saving account, current account, demat account, private banking, auto loans, personal loans, home loans, credit cards, net banking and other financial services.
- National Finance Corporation We are Associated with various multinational and nationalise bank, with substantial exposure to the finance products.
- IDBI Bank Providing services including consumer deposits, loans, mutual funds, demat services, tax payment, fixed deposits, bill payments, NRI services, etc.
- Abhyudaya Bank The Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) System aims to do what e-mail did for the post card. Instead of sending instructions for payments through cheques, with Real Time Gross Settlement System banks can route payments through on-line messages to RBI’s RTGS Payment Gateway. As electronic messages move instantaneously the transactions can be concluded immediately unlike in the case of cheque clearing.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited HDFC was amongst the first to receive an in principle approval from the Reserve Bank of India RBI to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBIs liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
- Centurion Bank Providing depository services, cash management, global banking, personal banking, corporate loans, retail loans, wealth management and NRI services.
- Mizuho Corporate Bank MHCB provides optimal solutions to meet the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of customers in the areas of both finance and business strategies, focusing its efforts on serving major corporations (such as those listed on the first section of domestic stock exchanges), financial institutions and their group companies, public sector entities, and Japanese and foreign companies overseas.
- Yes Bank An official website of yes bank offering information about business banking, corporate finance, retail banking, investment banking and transcription banking.
- State Bank of Mauritius Ltd. A website provides information about State Bank of Mauritius and net banking facility.
- Axis Bank Limited Bank offering account facility, deposit facility, loans, cards, investment and insurance.
- INDIA GROUP MANAGEMENT BNP Paribas is a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the six strongest banks in the world (Rated AA by Standard & Poor's i.e. 3rd rating on a scale of 22). Present across Europe through all its business lines, the Group has four domestic retail banking markets in France, Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg. It has one of the largest international networks with operations in 84 countries and 200,900 employees.
- Agricultural Finance Corporation Ltd Agricultural Finance Corporation Ltd was incorporated on April 10, 1968 as a Public Limited Company with an Authorised Capital of Rs. 100 crore and Paid-up Capital of Rs. 5 crore by the then private sector commercial banks to “finance agriculture by all possible means”.(Currently the Paid-up Capital is Rs. 15 crore). Subsequent to the nationalisation of fourteen major Indian Scheduled Commercial Banks on July 19, 1969, AFCL repositioned itself as a Technical Support Institution for facilitating accelerated growth of Indian agriculture. AFCL has now blossomed into a diversified reputed consultancy organisation.
- Barclays Bank PLD One such business was founded by John Freame and his partner Thomas Gould in Lombard Street in 1690. The name Barclay became associated with the company in 1736 when James Barclay who had married John Freame's daughter became a partner. Private banking businesses were commonplace in the 18th century. Clients’ gold deposits were kept secure and credit-worthy merchants received loans. In 1896, 20 such businesses collaborated and formed a joint-stock bank.
Private Banks - ALL INDIA
@ All India (104)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.