Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Private Banks
Private Banks in MumbaiThe important role played by the private banks in India cannot be denied. The directory on private banks in India is an effort to present important and useful information related to the leading private sector banks of India on a common online platform. The online web guide on private banks provides website listing of various private banks operating in India. Access these websites to avail online personal banking services and get other important details such as contact information of these private banks.
Latest Website Listings
- HDFC Bank Limited Provide saving account, current account, demat account, private banking, auto loans, personal loans, home loans, credit cards, net banking and other financial services.
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited The Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited HDFC was amongst the first to receive an in principle approval from the Reserve Bank of India RBI to set up a bank in the private sector, as part of the RBIs liberalisation of the Indian Banking Industry in 1994. The bank was incorporated in August 1994 in the name of HDFC Bank Limited, with its registered office in Mumbai, India. HDFC Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
- Mutual fund dilemma: Can't exist, can't exit The mutual fund industry has been seeing small stake sales by promoters, even as some asset management companies are said to be on the prowl for targets willing to exit the business completely. But selling out completely is easier said than done.
- The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd The CKP Co-op Bank Ltd has attained an important status in the co-operative banking sector, by crossing various milestones of quality and standards and by setting new standards of its own. The bank has attained an envious position in the co-operative banking field.It would be worth mentioning that the Bank's progress and achievements are related to the last Ten Glorious Years.
- National Finance Corporation We are Associated with various multinational and nationalise bank, with substantial exposure to the finance products.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Provide personal and corporate banking with specialised services for nonresident Indians.
- apna paisa It provides the various services of apna paisa bank
- INDIA GROUP MANAGEMENT BNP Paribas is a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the six strongest banks in the world (Rated AA by Standard & Poor's i.e. 3rd rating on a scale of 22). Present across Europe through all its business lines, the Group has four domestic retail banking markets in France, Italy, Belgium and Luxembourg. It has one of the largest international networks with operations in 84 countries and 200,900 employees.
- ICICI Bank Limited Provides all kinds of finance needs from securitisation to auto finance, banking, corporate and retail.
- Development Credit Bank Ltd. Bank helps in opening account, offering investment services, loans, credit cards, phone banking, internet banking and mobile banking.
- Centurion Bank Providing depository services, cash management, global banking, personal banking, corporate loans, retail loans, wealth management and NRI services.
- The Kurla Nagrik Bank Ltd, Bank had gained Strong foundation in terms of its membership, resources, assets and profits. During the late fifties, the Bank grew from strength to strength. The Bank had established five branches within the city of Mumbai. Since it’s inception the Bank chose a “Holy Kalash” to symbolise the Bank's emblem - a fitting and appropriate characteristics of a Bank that believed in sincerity.
- Barclays Bank PLC Offering services such as loan facility, accounts & deposits, NRI banking, credit cards and business banking.
- Yes Bank Limited Providing services like corporate & institutional banking, investment banking, business and transaction banking services.
- ABN AMRO Bank Provides corporate & consumer banking, global transaction service & more.
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BANKING & FINANCE IBF has collaboration with (i) Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) for offering CAIIB-linked MBA in Banking & Finance; (ii) Punjab national bank institute of information technology (PNBIIT) for an Advanced Diploma in Banking Technology; and (iii) Commercial Bank of Ceylon Limited (CBCL) for customized Certificate and Diploma Courses in Banking Studies for the bankers in Sri Lanka.The Institute is managed by a Governing Council comprising eminent persons from the banking.
- State Bank of Mauritius Ltd. A website provides information about State Bank of Mauritius and net banking facility.
- Mizuho Corporate Bank MHCB provides optimal solutions to meet the increasingly diverse and sophisticated needs of customers in the areas of both finance and business strategies, focusing its efforts on serving major corporations (such as those listed on the first section of domestic stock exchanges), financial institutions and their group companies, public sector entities, and Japanese and foreign companies overseas.
- IDBI Bank Providing services including consumer deposits, loans, mutual funds, demat services, tax payment, fixed deposits, bill payments, NRI services, etc.
- National Cooperative Agriculture & Rural Development Banks Federation Limited The genesis of the Federation goes back to the Conference “The All India Cooperative Central Land Mortgage Banks” organized under the leadership of Veteran Cooperator and Gandhian Shri Vaikunth Mehta on 14th and 15th February 1959 in Hyderabad . The Conference constituted a seven member committee of representatives of State Land Development Banks under the Chairmanship of Shri Bhogranju Venkataratnam and Shri Udaybhansinhji as Vice-Chairman and Shri Dattatrayulu as Secretary.
Private Banks - ALL INDIA
@ All India (104)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.