Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Stock Exchange
Stock Exchange in MumbaiStock exchange directory provides detailed information related to all the major happenings across the various stock exchanges of India. Through the online stock exchange web guide of India get up to date information on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange indices, view the top gainers and top loosers of the day and other important news related to the Indian stock exchanges. View website listing of various private agencies providing information on the stock market of India and get insightful tips related to various Indian stocks.
Latest Website Listings
- Aarnik Securities Private Limited Aarnik Securities Private Limited is incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra State and bears the Certificate Number 11-48541 of 1988 dated 18th August 1988. Originally the Company was incorporated in the name of Aarnik Exports Private Limited. Later, the name of the Company was changed to M/s Aarnik Securities Private Limited conforming to Section 21 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- LKP Shares Providing services in iprimary markets, commodity trading, mutual fund distribution, IPO and life insurance.
- Omniscient Securities The Omniscient Securities Private Limited is one of the strongest growing Broking firm with a very professional way of doing business. For over two decades, we have built our business working one on one with clients as they pursue there business financial goals.
- BCB Brokerage Private Limited BCB Brokerage Private Limited is the member of the Bombay Stock Exchange BSE Limited, United Stock Exchange USE of India Limited and the National Stock Exchange NSE of India Limited. It is also the Depository Participant DP of Central Depository Services India Limited CDSL.
- Tata Share Registry Limited Providers of share registry, payroll, record management services, etc.
- Distinct securities Distinct securities are promoted by Mr. Paresh Sheth, a highly experienced and astute Professional who did his Masters in Business Administration from USA. The company is a accredited Corporate Member of India’s leading Stock Exchange, The National Stock Exchange of India Limited. Based at the Central Business District of India’s Financial Hub Mumbai, the firm provides premium financial services & information.
- LKP Shares & Securities Ltd. The information in this documents has been printed on the basis of publicly available information, internal data and other reliable sources believed to be true and is for general guidance only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information contained, the company makes no guarantee and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions of the information. No one can use the information as the basis for any claim.
- Indsec Securities and Finance Ltd. Indsec Securities & Finance Ltd. (Indsec) is a corporate member of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.It is a Depository Participant of the NSDL and also a member of the Futures & Options Segment of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Indsec has also secured registration from SEBI as Portfolio Manager and plans to commence offering Portfolio Management Services soon. Indsec is pioneer in research-based equity investment advisory services.
- INANI Group Hyderabad for more than 14 decades, as indegenious bankers to the estate of PRIME MINISTER of erstwhile princely states of Nizams. INANI’s slowly ventured in commodities trading in Cotton, oil etc., and set up Cotton Ginning factories in state of A.P. The business was expanded by entering into distributorships of FMCG products and textiles. The group entered in stockbroking by acquiring a membership card at Hyderabad Stock Exchanges (HSE) in 1984.
- Senator Securities Senator Securities is one of the leading broking houses in India, with a dominant position in institutional broking. Senator Securities is amongst the best-capitalized firms in the industry in terms of net worth. It was founded in 2000 as a small sub-broking unit. Focus on customer-first-attitude, ethical and transparent business practices respect of professionalism, research based value investing and implementation of cutting edge technology.
- Inventure Growth & Securities Inventure Growth & Securities is a SEBI registered broker authorized to conduct dealing in India equities in the Capital Market and Derivatives Markets. We are active registered members of both the leading exchanges of the country BSE Ltd & National Stock Exchange of India and also active member of Commodity Markets in India, thus always offering you the best quotes available.
- Traders Place Providing stock market trading calls based on technical analysis for intraday and short term.
- HDFC Securities Limited Offers services in buying & selling of equity shares on the BSE / NSE, arbitrage between NSE & BSE, trading in derivatives on the NSE and margin trading products.
- BDtech Info Media Providing information about stock market, mutual funds, commodities, IPO, currency and insurance.
- Best Stock Solutions We focus exclusively in segments of the market where we can provide strategic, multiprocess, endtoend business solutions and where we can leverage our firms core competencies to help clients build customer and shareholder value. Our approach is to provide integrated business solutions that benefit the entire organization and our goal is to deliver significant business value to our clients
- Dalal & Broacha Leading stock brokers of India offers services for financial institutions, corporates, banks, mutual funds and insurance companies.
- Global Group Global Holding Corporation Pvt. Ltd. is the holding company of Global Group that has 7 operating companies, two of which are listed on Indian Stock Exchanges. The Group owns more than 32,500 towers, have revenues in excess of US 1.5 Billion, Balance sheet size of over US 5 Billion FY 2011E. The Group has operations across 46 countries, employs people of 22 nationalities and supports 18 social causes.
- Sunidhi Commodities Pvt.Ltd. Engaged in equity & derivatives broking, debt broking, internet trading, mutual funds distribution, institutional forex broking, insurance broking, commodities derivatives broking and re-insurance broking.
- Gandhi Securities & Investment Pvt Ltd Became the first national exchange to launch its website in Gujarati and Hindi and now Marathi Purchased of Marketplace Technologies enhance the in-house technology development capabilities of the BSE and allow faster time-to-market for new products Launched a reporting platform for corporate bonds christened the ICDM or Indian Corporate Debt Market Acquired a 15% stake in United Stock Exchange (USE) to drive the development and growth of the currency and interest rate derivatives markets
- S.G. Securities S.G. Securities offer online trading in Capital Market and Futures & Options. You are safe with our secured online trading server. Every care has been taken to ensure that your personal information is safe and secure. S.G. Securities is a professionally managed share broker associated with National Stock Exchange India Ltd as Member since 1995.
Stock Exchange - ALL INDIA
@ All India (360)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.