Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Stock Exchange
Stock Exchange in MumbaiStock exchange directory provides detailed information related to all the major happenings across the various stock exchanges of India. Through the online stock exchange web guide of India get up to date information on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange indices, view the top gainers and top loosers of the day and other important news related to the Indian stock exchanges. View website listing of various private agencies providing information on the stock market of India and get insightful tips related to various Indian stocks.
Latest Website Listings
- Equitymaster Agora Research Private Limited Providing information about NSE, BSE & stock exchange, stock market news and shares up down information.
- Senator Securities Senator Securities is one of the leading broking houses in India, with a dominant position in institutional broking. Senator Securities is amongst the best-capitalized firms in the industry in terms of net worth. It was founded in 2000 as a small sub-broking unit. Focus on customer-first-attitude, ethical and transparent business practices respect of professionalism, research based value investing and implementation of cutting edge technology.
- Mukesh Brokerage & Financial Mukesh Brokerage & Financial India Ltd has a fullfledged core research team involved in providing studies of equities markets, derivatives market, industries and companies to its clients. The studies made inhouse involve a very high level of statistical and technical analysis of markets, the sectors and the companies in specific.
- Omniscient Securities The Omniscient Securities Private Limited is one of the strongest growing Broking firm with a very professional way of doing business. For over two decades, we have built our business working one on one with clients as they pursue there business financial goals.
- Indsec Securities and Finance Ltd. Indsec Securities & Finance Ltd. (Indsec) is a corporate member of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.It is a Depository Participant of the NSDL and also a member of the Futures & Options Segment of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Indsec has also secured registration from SEBI as Portfolio Manager and plans to commence offering Portfolio Management Services soon. Indsec is pioneer in research-based equity investment advisory services.
- ALACRITY SECURITIES LTD ALACRITY SECURITIES LTD. is promoted by Mrs. Nalini Prabhu & Mr. Himanshu Mehta with a vision of providing superior standards infrastructure facilities to small & HNI clients. We want to take care & meet the specific investments needs & objectives of every client. Our business philosophy is always customer oriented. At present we are the member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. , Capital Market Segment & Trading Member of Futures & Options Segment.
- Tata Share Registry Limited Providers of share registry, payroll, record management services, etc.
- Sukhiram Providing free tips on making profit in stock market, get free daily stock market tips, online trading & offering regular & weekend courses for trading methods for stocks & nifty, identifying stocks for short term trading and understanding the right entry price & exit price.
- Maahaamaya Solution Providing all types of services like daily stock market information services and online gaming services.
- LKP Shares & Securities Ltd. The information in this documents has been printed on the basis of publicly available information, internal data and other reliable sources believed to be true and is for general guidance only. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information contained, the company makes no guarantee and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions of the information. No one can use the information as the basis for any claim.
- Global Group Global Holding Corporation Pvt. Ltd. is the holding company of Global Group that has 7 operating companies, two of which are listed on Indian Stock Exchanges. The Group owns more than 32,500 towers, have revenues in excess of US 1.5 Billion, Balance sheet size of over US 5 Billion FY 2011E. The Group has operations across 46 countries, employs people of 22 nationalities and supports 18 social causes.
- Facets Group Facets Group, established by Mr. Uday D. Shah and Mr. Sanjay D. Shah, started off by offering Stock Broking services and supplying diamonds of various shapes, sizes, colour and clarity in the late 1980s. Over a period of time, our commitment to provide good quality value products and services to our clients has enabled us to gain the trust and confidence of High Networth Individuals and large number of retail clients spread across India and overseas.
- Flora Securities Flora Securities is a member of the National Stock Exchange Of India Limited and has acquired the membership in 1994 in the Capital Market Segment. On the 21st of January, 1995 we commenced our business. Flora Securities has been catering to retail clients spread across the country. Flora Securities has its branches in Indore and Mumbai and Jaipur the head office being Mumbai.
- R K Global Engaged in offering stock broking services such as NSE, BSE and DP.
- Stratstar Systems Pvt. Ltd Engaged in offering services in the field of stock forecast services.
- WNS WNS - India's first BPO to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Established in 1996 as a fully-owned subsidiary of British Airways, WNS is now a publicly listed company on NYSE. With expertise in industries such as travel, insurance, enterprise services, financial services and knowledge services, we deliver exceptional value to our clients.
- Coface India Credit Management Services Pvt. Ltd Coface's mission is to facilitate business-to-business trade and it has been swift to respond to this call by proposing a comprehensive, flexible range of guarantees and services, suited to companies of all sizes and nationalities across all sectors of the economy.
- Sunidhi Commodities Pvt.Ltd. Engaged in equity & derivatives broking, debt broking, internet trading, mutual funds distribution, institutional forex broking, insurance broking, commodities derivatives broking and re-insurance broking.
- Inter-connected Stock Exchange Of India Limited ISE is a national-level stock exchange providing trading, clearing, settlement, risk management and surveillance support to its traders and dealers.
- National Stock Exchange of India Limited National Stock Exchange of India Limited NSE was incorporated in 1992 and was given recognition as a stock exchange in April 1993. It started operations in June 1994, with trading on the Wholesale Debt Market Segment. Subsequently it launched the Capital Market Segment in November 1994 as a trading platform for equities and the Futures and Options Segment in June 2000 for various derivative instruments.
Stock Exchange - ALL INDIA
@ All India (360)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.