Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Financial Services » Stock Exchange
Stock Exchange in MumbaiStock exchange directory provides detailed information related to all the major happenings across the various stock exchanges of India. Through the online stock exchange web guide of India get up to date information on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange indices, view the top gainers and top loosers of the day and other important news related to the Indian stock exchanges. View website listing of various private agencies providing information on the stock market of India and get insightful tips related to various Indian stocks.
Latest Website Listings
- Omniscient Securities The Omniscient Securities Private Limited is one of the strongest growing Broking firm with a very professional way of doing business. For over two decades, we have built our business working one on one with clients as they pursue there business financial goals.
- Hot ShareTips Providing information about free share tips, stock news, stock alerts, free stock recommendations, stock investing and hot share tips.
- Aarnik Securities Private Limited Aarnik Securities Private Limited is incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 with the Registrar of Companies, Maharashtra State and bears the Certificate Number 11-48541 of 1988 dated 18th August 1988. Originally the Company was incorporated in the name of Aarnik Exports Private Limited. Later, the name of the Company was changed to M/s Aarnik Securities Private Limited conforming to Section 21 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- BCB Brokerage Private Limited BCB Brokerage Private Limited is the member of the Bombay Stock Exchange BSE Limited, United Stock Exchange USE of India Limited and the National Stock Exchange NSE of India Limited. It is also the Depository Participant DP of Central Depository Services India Limited CDSL.
- R.K.Dewan & Company - IPR Attorneys in India R. K. Dewan & Co has its head office in Mumbai, the commercial hub of India. In keeping with its client oriented culture and personalized professionalism, the firm has set up branches at Pune — an important education, research and manufacturing centre, Chennai the seat of the Intellectual Property Appellate Board, Delhi - the political capital of India, Kolkata - the seat of the head office for Patents and Designs, and at Thane, Aurangabad and Hyderabad - three important industrial hubs.
- Senator Securities Senator Securities is one of the leading broking houses in India, with a dominant position in institutional broking. Senator Securities is amongst the best-capitalized firms in the industry in terms of net worth. It was founded in 2000 as a small sub-broking unit. Focus on customer-first-attitude, ethical and transparent business practices respect of professionalism, research based value investing and implementation of cutting edge technology.
- Indsec Securities and Finance Ltd. Indsec Securities & Finance Ltd. (Indsec) is a corporate member of Bombay Stock Exchange Limited, and the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.It is a Depository Participant of the NSDL and also a member of the Futures & Options Segment of the National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Indsec has also secured registration from SEBI as Portfolio Manager and plans to commence offering Portfolio Management Services soon. Indsec is pioneer in research-based equity investment advisory services.
- Distinct securities Distinct securities are promoted by Mr. Paresh Sheth, a highly experienced and astute Professional who did his Masters in Business Administration from USA. The company is a accredited Corporate Member of India’s leading Stock Exchange, The National Stock Exchange of India Limited. Based at the Central Business District of India’s Financial Hub Mumbai, the firm provides premium financial services & information.
- Global Group Global Holding Corporation Pvt. Ltd. is the holding company of Global Group that has 7 operating companies, two of which are listed on Indian Stock Exchanges. The Group owns more than 32,500 towers, have revenues in excess of US 1.5 Billion, Balance sheet size of over US 5 Billion FY 2011E. The Group has operations across 46 countries, employs people of 22 nationalities and supports 18 social causes.
- Inventure Growth & Securities Inventure Growth & Securities is a SEBI registered broker authorized to conduct dealing in India equities in the Capital Market and Derivatives Markets. We are active registered members of both the leading exchanges of the country BSE Ltd & National Stock Exchange of India and also active member of Commodity Markets in India, thus always offering you the best quotes available.
- Dalal & Broacha Leading stock brokers of India offers services for financial institutions, corporates, banks, mutual funds and insurance companies.
- Inter-connected Stock Exchange Of India Limited ISE is a national-level stock exchange providing trading, clearing, settlement, risk management and surveillance support to its traders and dealers.
- Twin Earth Securities We at Twin Earth Securities believe that a long-term investment in good companies, having sound management abilities is the key to successful investing. Twin Earth Securities aims to learn and gather knowledge with every passing moment. Our values are based on trust and transparency. We have built strong and enduring relationships with most large brokerage houses, in Mumbai and other major cities.
- Industrial Investment Trust Limited Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL), promoted in 1933 as an investment company, has been listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange since incorporation. IITL sought to provide its shareholders an expert advice on investment portfolio. Original subscribers to the paid up capital included prominent members of the financial community in India and England, including Insurance Companies such as Pearl, Prudential, United and Oriental and some of the most princely families in India.
- Techno Shares & Stocks Ltd. TECHNO group is a dynamic, well diversified and professionally managed business house, primarily focused on Financial Services Sector.Founded on the philosophy of �A service approach to growth�, Techno has emerged as a technology savvy, investor friendly, transparent & reliable name in the capital markets offering a single window convenience for fulfilling investment needs.
- Skypak Financial Securities providing logistic services, financial institutions, banks, mutual funds, registrars & share transfer agents.
- Tricon Shipping Private Limited, Mumbai Offering consultancy services for freight forwarding services and brokering services.
- RRS Shares & Stock Brokers RRS Shares & Stock Brokers is a leading stock broking house catering to institutional, individual & NRI Clients. RRS has been providing equity brokerage services to a wide range of clients since the last 15 years, capitalizing on the experience of our key personals that have been in this business for over 50 years.
- LKP Shares Providing services in iprimary markets, commodity trading, mutual fund distribution, IPO and life insurance.
- INANI Group Hyderabad for more than 14 decades, as indegenious bankers to the estate of PRIME MINISTER of erstwhile princely states of Nizams. INANI’s slowly ventured in commodities trading in Cotton, oil etc., and set up Cotton Ginning factories in state of A.P. The business was expanded by entering into distributorships of FMCG products and textiles. The group entered in stockbroking by acquiring a membership card at Hyderabad Stock Exchanges (HSE) in 1984.
Stock Exchange - ALL INDIA
@ All India (360)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.