Department in MumbaiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Department of Mathematics An official website of department of mathematics, providing information about department, research, academics, activities.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India An official website of securities & exchange board of india, offering information about legal framework, orders & ruling, investor guidance and tenders.
- Informa Exhibitions India India’s ONLY Homeland Security show officially supported by the Ministry of Home Affairs. Associated with ASSOCHAM who represents the interests of the trade industry and interfaces with the Government on policy issues. Proud to announce new country pavilions this year from Sweden, France, Taiwan and China.
- International Conference on Nano Science and Technology The conference will provide an opportunity for students, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs to interact on the current developments and future trends in the multidisciplinary areas of Nano science and Nanotechnology. There will be separate registration for these work shops.
- Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini An official website of RMP, providing information about capacity building, research, programmes & projects and knowlege excellence center.
- National Solid Waste Association of India MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT: COLLECTION AND TRANSPORTATION Seminar on ‘Municipal Solid Waste Management: Collection and Transportation” was held on 07th October, 2006 organized by National Solid Waste Association of India (NSWAI) in collaboration with Maharashtra, Pollution Control Board (MPCB), Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) and P.G. Department of Family Resource Management, SNDT Women’s University at Juhu Campus, Mumbai. The seminar aimed at spreading awareness on Collection and Transportation of Municipal Solid Waste and to highlight technical solutions available. A variety of subjects were covered, from daily waste collection to skip hire and temporary rubbish disposal, from waste reduction to recycling and everything in between. It was attended by Municipal officers of SWM Cell of MCGM, concerned citizens of Mumbai, eminent scientists, engineers, manufacturers of SWM equipments, students of P.G. Home Science, PG Diploma in Environment and Development, Institute of Science and the staff of various Institutes like Garware Institute, Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science etc.
- Department Of Sales Tax The Sales-Tax department is one of the core departments of the Government of Maharashtra contributing in excess of 20,000/- Cr. i.e. about 2/3 of the total revenue of the state government. The department is manned by around 11, 000 personnel who perceive the business community as 'partners in progress'.
- Department of Atomic Energy Official site of department of energy working shaping the third stage of nuclear power programme and making strategy for the growth of electrical energy.
- Government of Maharashtra Directorate General of Information and Public Relations (DGIPR) is the nodal agency of Government of Maharashtra to disseminate information to print and electronic media on Government policies, programme initiatives and achievements. It has earned reputation of maintaining dialogue between Government and people through effective medium of Lokrajya, Dilkhulas, Jai Maharashtra and other projects.
- Press Information Bureau Press Information Bureau (PIB) is the nodal agency of the Government of India to disseminate information to the print, electronic and new media on government plans, policies, programme initiatives and achievements. It is also the Government's nodal agency to facilitate private media.
- Directorate Of Economics and Statistics The Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES) is functioning as a principal Statistical Organisation of Government of Maharashtra, which is administratively under control of the Planning Department at Mantralaya. The office of the DES, headed by Smt. S. M. Aparajit, is housed on 8th floor of the Administrative Building, Mumbai Suburban District, Bandra (East), where as the EDP centre of DES is functioning on 4th and 7th floors of New Administrative Building, opposite Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- ICCMS09 Third International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation (ICCMS-09) is being organized at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India (IITB) on 1-5 December 2009
- Mercetile Marine Department Directorate General of Shipping & Mercantile Marine Department, Mumbai aim to provide a host of Online Services benefiting all the stakeholders. This web based system will lead to SMART governance leveraging Information Technology as the back-bone.
- Heavy Water Board The main objective of HWB was to become self sufficient in production of Heavy Water, but it has also exported 126 metric tonnes of heavy water to South Korea in three consignments and the recent one during the year 2002. The Board is now proud of announcing its capability to supply heavy water of any specification as per demand from anywhere in the world.
- Habitat for Humanity India Habitat for Humanity commenced its operations in India in 1983, with the first project comprising of 16 houses, being commissioned at Khammam, Andhra Pradesh. Since then, over 33,000 houses have been constructed, providing safe, decent and affordable shelter to around 165,000 less fortunate citizens of the country
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.