Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in MumbaiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board A unit of government of india providing information about board members.
- Bombay Industries Association An organisation bringing the government & industry together and offering services for the needs of industrial community.
- Credibility Alliance Credibility Alliance is a consortium of voluntary organisations committed towards enhancing accountability and transparency in the voluntary sector through good governance
- Habitat for Humanity India Habitat for Humanity commenced its operations in India in 1983, with the first project comprising of 16 houses, being commissioned at Khammam, Andhra Pradesh. Since then, over 33,000 houses have been constructed, providing safe, decent and affordable shelter to around 165,000 less fortunate citizens of the country
- AOTS Alumni Association of Western India(AAAWI) It is a non -profit organization, dedicated to human resource development through sharing of knowledge. AAAWI regularly conducts management & technology related seminars with the help of experts from Japan. AAAWI also conducts overseas technical training programs and has so far conducted a large number of training programs for participants from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sudan, Zambia. So far, over 100 people have benefited from such programs. The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) was established in 1959 with the support of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (which is the present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: METI) as the first technical cooperation organization on a private basis in Japan. Its main purpose is to promote international economic cooperation and enhance mutual economic development and friendly relations between those countries and Japan.
- GST (GOODS & SERVICE TAX) INDIAN ECONOMY WHICH IS FAMOUSLY GROWING AHEAD, BREACHING ALL NEW PEAKS , NOW AWAITS FOR A COMPELLING AND ENERGETIC TURN-AROUND IN ITS TAXATION FRAMEWORK. G.S.T. HAS INBOUND ABILITY TO HELP GOVERNMENT OF INDIA TO ENHANCE REVENUES AND MAINTAIN THE DEMOCRATIC CONSENSUS.
- www.asktrust.org abhas Sanskar Kendra is an organization which extends its social service in Bhandup slum areas and in Murbad- Shahpur Adivasi pockets for the upliftment of children and women of Adivasi families. The members carry out their activities with a service orientation without any salary or other expectations.
- International Conference on Nano Science and Technology The conference will provide an opportunity for students, researchers, technologists and entrepreneurs to interact on the current developments and future trends in the multidisciplinary areas of Nano science and Nanotechnology. There will be separate registration for these work shops.
- aIAi Setup in 1956, the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) was established by Late Shri Babubhai Chinai, then the Member of the Parliament with the prime objective to serve trade and industry. Since the advent of liberalization in 1991, the AIAI has endeavoured to forge alliances with its worldwide base of affiliated organizations to foster international trade.
- Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability The Global Advisory Board also believes that Corporate Sustainability is crucial to the Sustainable Society and cleaner cities. Thus, Asian Centre attempts to work with Corporate leaders on one hand and government officials on the other, to contribute towards Better Governance, Sustainable Societies and Cleaner Cities.
- Organisation of Plastics Processors of India Promoting healthy growth of the plastics processing industry in India in overall interest of Processors, consumers and society at large.
- Indian National Shipowners Association An organization engaged in activities in order to enhance the interests of Indian shipping companies, members of association and the national shipping industry
- Textiles Committee The Textiles Committee's main objective is to ensure the quality of textiles and textile machinery both for internal consumption and export purposes. The Textiles Committee, as corollary to its main objective of ensuring the quality of textiles and textiles machinery.
- District Level Household and facility Survey The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India has designated the International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai as the nodal agency for conducting the District Level Household and facility Survey (DLHS).It is a household survey at the district level and in DLHS-3, the survey covered 611 districts in India.
- Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. Instavat Info Pvt. Ltd. is promoted by a group of professionals having experience in the field of Sales Tax of more than 25 years. In house need compelled them to compile a database for VAT, Service Tax, Entry Tax and Sales Tax Law in India. It is recognising the need of such data by the Taxpayers and Tax Collectors.
- Retailers Association of India (rai) Retailers Association of India (rai) is the unified voice of in India retailers. rai working with all the stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the modern retail industry in India. rai is the body that encourages, develops, facilitates and supports retailers to become modern and adopt best practices that will delight customers. rai has a three charter aim of Retail Development, Facilitation and Propagation.
- Indian Technical Textile Association Technical Textiles offers a huge opportunity in India for both local consumption as well for exports. Based on current usage patterns the Domestic Consumption market alone is expected to exceed US $ 13 billion by 2012/13. Government of India -recognized the need to have the industry’s active participation to bring out the issues, concerns and suggest policy framework that would lay the foundation for this sector.
- MMRDA-BKC Grounds A govt. organisation providing services in development activities like planning task, projects, development finance, tenders and basic statistics.
- NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL National Safety Council (NSC) was set up by the Ministry of Labour, Government of India (GOI) on 4th March, 1966 to generate, develop and sustain a voluntary movement on Safety, Health and Environment (SHE) at the national level. It is an apex nonprofit making, tripartite body, registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860 and the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950.
- Ministry of Textile An official website of ministry of textile offering information about ministry of textiles, minister of textiles, secretary and commissioner of textiles and organization.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.