Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in MumbaiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Atomic Energy Regulatory Board A unit of government of india providing information about board members.
- NexTenders The Group provides Internet-based software solutions to enable businesses and professionals to migrate their business processes online. Banking on the inherent efficiencies offered by the Internet through its 'anytime-anywhere' facilities, its core competency lies in offering business-to-business software consultancy and solutions.
- Ministry of Textile An official website of ministry of textile offering information about ministry of textiles, minister of textiles, secretary and commissioner of textiles and organization.
- Young Sikh Leaders Several times in the past, they have been uprooted, yet they become wealthy all over again, Be it the trauma of Partition in 1947 or the 1984 massacre or earlier uprooted by Amhed Shah Abdali etc. Today times have changed. Wherever they are, they are slowly but surely surging ahead.
- Retailers Association of India (rai) Retailers Association of India (rai) is the unified voice of in India retailers. rai working with all the stakeholders for creating the right environment for the growth of the modern retail industry in India. rai is the body that encourages, develops, facilitates and supports retailers to become modern and adopt best practices that will delight customers. rai has a three charter aim of Retail Development, Facilitation and Propagation.
- Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability The Global Advisory Board also believes that Corporate Sustainability is crucial to the Sustainable Society and cleaner cities. Thus, Asian Centre attempts to work with Corporate leaders on one hand and government officials on the other, to contribute towards Better Governance, Sustainable Societies and Cleaner Cities.
- AOTS Alumni Association of Western India(AAAWI) It is a non -profit organization, dedicated to human resource development through sharing of knowledge. AAAWI regularly conducts management & technology related seminars with the help of experts from Japan. AAAWI also conducts overseas technical training programs and has so far conducted a large number of training programs for participants from Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Tanzania, Uganda, Ghana, Sudan, Zambia. So far, over 100 people have benefited from such programs. The Association for Overseas Technical Scholarship (AOTS) was established in 1959 with the support of the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (which is the present Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: METI) as the first technical cooperation organization on a private basis in Japan. Its main purpose is to promote international economic cooperation and enhance mutual economic development and friendly relations between those countries and Japan.
- Indian National Shipowners Association An organization engaged in activities in order to enhance the interests of Indian shipping companies, members of association and the national shipping industry
- Atomic Energy Education Society An official website of AEES, providing information about AEES, academic, admission and recruitment.
- Maritime Union of India Maritime Union of India represents the Merchant Navy Officers who are the members of this Union. We are affiliated to the International Transport Workers Federation, London, U.K. representing more than 600 transport workers trade unions in over 135 countries, representing around 5 million workers around the world. We are also affiliated to Hind Mazdoor Sabha, New Delhi, India which represents a very large section of workers from various industries in India.
- MMRDA-BKC Grounds A govt. organisation providing services in development activities like planning task, projects, development finance, tenders and basic statistics.
- Directorate Of Economics and Statistics The Directorate of Economics and Statistics (DES) is functioning as a principal Statistical Organisation of Government of Maharashtra, which is administratively under control of the Planning Department at Mantralaya. The office of the DES, headed by Smt. S. M. Aparajit, is housed on 8th floor of the Administrative Building, Mumbai Suburban District, Bandra (East), where as the EDP centre of DES is functioning on 4th and 7th floors of New Administrative Building, opposite Mantralaya, Mumbai.
- aIAi Setup in 1956, the All India Association of Industries (AIAI) was established by Late Shri Babubhai Chinai, then the Member of the Parliament with the prime objective to serve trade and industry. Since the advent of liberalization in 1991, the AIAI has endeavoured to forge alliances with its worldwide base of affiliated organizations to foster international trade.
- Directorate of Valuation This involves compilation of import data on a daily basis from all Customs stations in the country and its analysis by specially developed software to determine unit values, weighted average values of identical goods, percentage deviations and outliers, supplemented with international price information.
- Bombay Industries Association An organisation bringing the government & industry together and offering services for the needs of industrial community.
- Habitat for Humanity India Habitat for Humanity commenced its operations in India in 1983, with the first project comprising of 16 houses, being commissioned at Khammam, Andhra Pradesh. Since then, over 33,000 houses have been constructed, providing safe, decent and affordable shelter to around 165,000 less fortunate citizens of the country
- District Level Household and facility Survey The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW), Government of India has designated the International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Mumbai as the nodal agency for conducting the District Level Household and facility Survey (DLHS).It is a household survey at the district level and in DLHS-3, the survey covered 611 districts in India.
- ICCMS09 Third International Congress on Computational Mechanics and Simulation (ICCMS-09) is being organized at the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India (IITB) on 1-5 December 2009
- Organisation of Plastics Processors of India Promoting healthy growth of the plastics processing industry in India in overall interest of Processors, consumers and society at large.
- www.asktrust.org abhas Sanskar Kendra is an organization which extends its social service in Bhandup slum areas and in Murbad- Shahpur Adivasi pockets for the upliftment of children and women of Adivasi families. The members carry out their activities with a service orientation without any salary or other expectations.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.