State Government in MumbaiState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Hindustan Chamber of Commerce A state govt. website providing information about events, circular and annual reports.
- MSME Development Institute MSME-Development Institute, Mumbai was established in the year 1954 as Small Industries Service Institute, Mumbai. In the year 1960, it was shifted to its own premises at Sakinaka, Mumbai. The MSME-DI, Mumbai erstwhile SISI, Mumbai Building was inaugurated on 17.04.1960 by Hon'ble Shri S.K.Wankhede, the then Minister of Industry, Govt. of Maharashtra. The Office was headed by its first Director Shri R.V.Patel.
- Maharashtra State Electricity Board Provides overview on MSEB, information on how to compute your monthly bill, general circulars, annual plan, daily generation status, electricity act, general tariff, projects undertaken, and downloadable application forms.
- Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai Official site of the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai with information about the city, statisticts, directory, downloadable forms and feedback.
- Railway Recruitment Board Railway Recruitment Board, Mumbai, is carrying out recruitment for Mumbai Division & HQ of Western Railway, and Mumbai, Nagpur, Solapur, Pune, Bhusawal Division and HQ of Central Railway, Nanded Division of South Central Railway and Nagpur Division of South East Central Railway. Earlier RRB Mumbai then Known as Railway Service Commission was located at Churchgate.
- Directorate of Valuation This involves compilation of import data on a daily basis from all Customs stations in the country and its analysis by specially developed software to determine unit values, weighted average values of identical goods, percentage deviations and outliers, supplemented with international price information.
- NexTenders The Group provides Internet-based software solutions to enable businesses and professionals to migrate their business processes online. Banking on the inherent efficiencies offered by the Internet through its 'anytime-anywhere' facilities, its core competency lies in offering business-to-business software consultancy and solutions.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.