Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Government » Trade Promotion Organization
Trade Promotion Organization in MumbaiThe trade promotion directory of India is a vast information resource on the organisations engaged in trade promotion activities in India. Get in depth information on leading trade promotion councils of India. Also view an online website listing of organisations engaged in trade promotion activities in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Mumbai Cricket Association we follows a democratic set-up and is headed by a duly elected Managing Committee. The Managing Committee elections are held regularly every two years.we do not have a system of individual membership. It has 368 representatives of clubs as ordinary members and 25 clubs as associate members, affiliated to the Association. Only ordinary members are eligible to vote during elections. If any ordinary member is found to be inactive in terms of cricket activity for more than 3 years, the Club to which he/she belongs is demoted as an Associate member and if the club is still inactive for 3 more years, it automatically loses its membership.
- IPVS 2009 A leading international trade fair in industrial, pumps, valves and systems.
- Intellectual Property India The Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks is located at Mumbai. The Head Office of the Patent office is at Kolkata and its Branch offices are located at Chennai, New Delhi and Mumbai. The Trade Marks registry is at Mumbai and its Branches are located in Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad and New Delhi. The Design Office is located at Kolkata in the Patent Office.
- Madhu Corporate Services Private Limited Providing all kinds of foreign trade consultancy services, custom clearance services, saintary import services and agriculture permit system services.
- Exim Bank Exim Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Government, Reserve Bank of India, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India, a financial institution, public sector banks, and the business community. Corporate Banking Group which handles a vairety of financing programmes for Export Oriented Units (EOUs), Importers, and overseas investment by Indian companies.
- India-China Chamber India-China Chamber of Commerce & Industry is a recognized all-India organization for promoting trade between India and China. As an exclusive Chamber focused on China, Hong Kong and Macau, it promotes mutually beneficial trade, commerce, investment, industrial collaboration, technology transfer, joint ventures, international exhibitions, business delegations, economic cooperation, people to people friendship etc.
- The Plastics Export Promotion Council A trade promotion organization under the ministry of commerce & industry, working for the development of export of indian plastic and plastic products.
- United Legal Services Providing trade marks, patents, designs, copyright, geographical indications registrations and protection commercial and banking law criminal laws, corporate laws.
- Meditec-Clinika 2010 A 4th international trade fair for medical equipment and technology.
- Indian Auto industries Providing information on trade promotion, technology up-gradation, quality enhancement,exchanges and communication, expand economics, trade and technical cooperation .
- Plastindia Foundation Providing services of organizing Plast India exhibition for plastic industry.
- Powerloom Development & Export Promotion Council A trade promotion organisation setup by the ministry of textiles, Govt. of India for the promotion and development of indian textile industries.
- Directorate General of Shipping The Directorate General of Shipping, India deals with implementation of shipping policy and legislation so as to ensure the safety of life and ships at sea, prevention of marine pollution, promotion of maritime education and training in co-ordination with the International Maritime Organization.
Trade Promotion Organization - ALL INDIA
@ All India (94)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.