Journal in MumbaiGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Journal Of Radiology And Imaging The IJRI has won many awards for excellence in medical printing awarded by Govt. of India and rated as best Journal amongst all medical Journals in India. Our Journal has got international Code No. ISSN-0970-3016 and new guidelines to authors were prepared and given; it is printed in Mumbai.
- Times Infomedia Times Infomedia is a well-known Group which publishes trade journals and papers, and manages various events. It is popular for its fortnightly newspaper Beverages & Food Processing Times and bimonthly magazine "Floriculture & Nursery Times" which are the only media of their kind covering the entire food processing, beverages, floriculture, nurseries, agro commodities and allied industries.
- Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd. Medknow Publications publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
- Afternoon Despatch & Courier The huge volume of documents seized by the CBI in the Adarsh scam has begun to assume a life of its own Possibly a truckload has been collected till now, forcing the investigating agency to approach the government for separate accommodation for the evidence. Calling it infrastructural support, the agency says this is required to speed up investigation as well as to accommodate stenographers and clerks, and also to carry out interrogations Towards this end.
- Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, the official publication of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, India, is issued Quarterly The journal is indexed with Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishings Electronic Databases, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, MedInd, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest.
- Indian Journal of Medical Ethics The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics is a platform for discussion on health care ethics with special reference to the problems of developing countries like India. It hopes to involve all cadres of, and beneficiaries from, this system, and strengthen the hands of those with ethical values and concern for the under-privileged.
- Journal of Medical Physics Journal of Medical Physics is the official journal of Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPI). The association has been bringing out a quarterly publication since 1976. Till the end of 1993, it was known as Medical Physics Bulletin, which then became Journal of Medical Physics. The main objective of the Journal is to serve as a vehicle of communication to highlight all aspects of the practice of medical radiation physics.
- Indian Journal of Medical Sciences Indian Journal of Medical Sciences- IJMS (ISSN 0019-5359) is a monthly journal published as a medium for the advancement of scientific knowledge in all the branches of Medicine and allied Sciences and publication of scientific investigation in these fields. It is also indented to present this as a form suitable to the general practitioner and primary care physician.
- Indian Concrete Journal A journal in the spheres of civil and structural engineering, cement and concrete technologies and construction including information about equipment and products used in different projects.
- Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery Indian journal of plastic surgery is an open access publication of association of plastic surgeons of India.
- The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India is the oldest speciality Journal in the country started way back in the year 1950. It is being published every two months with unfailing regularity and reaches over 23,500 Obstetricians and Gynaecologists spread throughout the country.
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics is the official publication of Association of Radiation Oncology of India (AROI). The JCRT, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to basic and clinical sciences in oncology including radiation oncology. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International.
- Journal of Association of Physicians of India Journal of Association of Physicians of India is published monthly. The annual subscription is Rs. 6,000/-(India) and US $ 300 (other countries). The Journal is despatched within India by surface mail and to other countries by sea mail. No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy without written permission from the Hon. Editor.
- The Press Club, Mumbai The Press Club, Mumbai was founded in 1968 in conjunction with the Bombay Union of Journalists (BUJ as a professional and cultural platform for journalists working in the city. The Press (clubs) original objectives included encouraging the highest standards of professional integrity and skill in the reporting of news; helping educate a new generation of journalists; and contributing to expanding the freedom and independence of the Fourth Estate.
- Journal of Applied Horticulture The journal includes research articles on related areas and information of direct significance to horticulture.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology Official web site of Indian Journal of Gastroenterology (IJG), the official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).This site includes full text of all articles published from 2004, and abstracts and full text of selected articles published between 1995 and 2003. This Journal is indexed and abstracted by EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Index Medicus and Medline, USA.
- Journal of Health Studies Journal Of Health Studies JHS is intended to provide a broad based, vibrant space for contemporary and historical inquiry on health themes through the publication of research articles, case studies, research briefs, commentaries and, policy notes and discussions. The aim of the journal is to support and to help shape the expanding field of health studies in Asia retaining a special interest in South Asia. JHS is being launched by the Centre for Enquiry into Health and Allied Themes CEHAT
- Indian Venture Capital Journal Quartely journal providing accurate news, analysis & development in the indian venture capital and private equity space which are useful for the financial sector including VC/PE firms, consultants, advisors, merchant bankers, government bodies, entrepreneurs, CAs, lawyers, foreign investors, financial institutions, CEOs, CFOs and company directors.
- Bioline International Bioline International is a pioneer in the provision of open access to peer reviewed bioscience journals published in developing countries. These journals contain timely research on public health, international development, tropical medicine, food and nutritional security and biodiversity that would not otherwise be readily available to researchers in the developed world, or even within the country of publication. Bioline is not a publisher, but an aggregator that provides a free platform for journals who wish to participate in the global open access movement.
- Dickenson Intellinetics Private Ltd. Engaged in providing information about publication, conferences, training, advisory, press release and top stories.
Journal - ALL INDIA
@ All India (173)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.