Journal in MumbaiGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Journal Of Radiology And Imaging The IJRI has won many awards for excellence in medical printing awarded by Govt. of India and rated as best Journal amongst all medical Journals in India. Our Journal has got international Code No. ISSN-0970-3016 and new guidelines to authors were prepared and given; it is printed in Mumbai.
- Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd. Medknow Publications publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
- The Press Club, Mumbai The Press Club, Mumbai was founded in 1968 in conjunction with the Bombay Union of Journalists (BUJ as a professional and cultural platform for journalists working in the city. The Press (clubs) original objectives included encouraging the highest standards of professional integrity and skill in the reporting of news; helping educate a new generation of journalists; and contributing to expanding the freedom and independence of the Fourth Estate.
- The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India is the oldest speciality Journal in the country started way back in the year 1950. It is being published every two months with unfailing regularity and reaches over 23,500 Obstetricians and Gynaecologists spread throughout the country.
- Indian Journal of Human Genetics The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, BIOBASE, Bioline International, CAB Abstracts, Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CINAHL, CSA databases, Current Contents/Life Sciences, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMBIOLOGY, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, Journal Citation Reports, OpenJGate, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, Web of Science.
- Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal is a first Sanskrit E-Journal a part of Sarsvat-Niketanam family is oriented to connect our new generation with this divine language which is the base of our root, identity & originality. To change public negative mindset towards of Sanskrit and to provide platform to creative thought and analysis related with Sanskrit on internet are our main priorities.
- Journal of Health Studies Journal Of Health Studies JHS is intended to provide a broad based, vibrant space for contemporary and historical inquiry on health themes through the publication of research articles, case studies, research briefs, commentaries and, policy notes and discussions. The aim of the journal is to support and to help shape the expanding field of health studies in Asia retaining a special interest in South Asia. JHS is being launched by the Centre for Enquiry into Health and Allied Themes CEHAT
- Indian Journal of Cancer Indian Journal of Cancer (ISSN 0019-509X), the show window of the progress of ontological sciences in India, was established in 1963. Indian Journal of Cancer is the first and only periodical serving the needs of all the specialties of oncology in India. Its international repute is recognized by its indexing with most bibliographic databases including MEDLINE, Index Medicus, EMBASE and Biological Abstracts.
- Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery Indian journal of plastic surgery is an open access publication of association of plastic surgeons of India.
- Afternoon Despatch & Courier The huge volume of documents seized by the CBI in the Adarsh scam has begun to assume a life of its own Possibly a truckload has been collected till now, forcing the investigating agency to approach the government for separate accommodation for the evidence. Calling it infrastructural support, the agency says this is required to speed up investigation as well as to accommodate stenographers and clerks, and also to carry out interrogations Towards this end.
- Dickenson Intellinetics Private Ltd. Engaged in providing information about publication, conferences, training, advisory, press release and top stories.
- Bioline International Bioline International is a pioneer in the provision of open access to peer reviewed bioscience journals published in developing countries. These journals contain timely research on public health, international development, tropical medicine, food and nutritional security and biodiversity that would not otherwise be readily available to researchers in the developed world, or even within the country of publication. Bioline is not a publisher, but an aggregator that provides a free platform for journals who wish to participate in the global open access movement.
- Journal of Applied Horticulture The journal includes research articles on related areas and information of direct significance to horticulture.
- Times Infomedia Times Infomedia is a well-known Group which publishes trade journals and papers, and manages various events. It is popular for its fortnightly newspaper Beverages & Food Processing Times and bimonthly magazine "Floriculture & Nursery Times" which are the only media of their kind covering the entire food processing, beverages, floriculture, nurseries, agro commodities and allied industries.
- Bombay Hospital Journal Bombay Hospital Journal is a journal of the medical proffession of Mumbai. It has various articles about medical practice,disease and symptoms of disease.
- Indian Concrete Journal A journal in the spheres of civil and structural engineering, cement and concrete technologies and construction including information about equipment and products used in different projects.
- 3D Syndication Our company is the one-stop shop for Indian Content We don’t just provide content. We provides the best reproduction rights to News, Features, Columns, Interviews, best-known News & Analysis. Largest read newspaper group - 13 states, 3 languages. Also we provides a wide range of Editorial images from India clicked by our award-winning photographers.
- The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology (ISSN 0301-4738) or IJO, is the official scientific journal of the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), which at a membership strength of over 9200 is probably the 2nd largest society of ophthalmologists in the world. The IJO which is an indexed, peer reviewed journal, originated as a platform for the scientific expression of the AIOS which is the umbrella society to which almost all ophthalmologists in India belong. However it has grown over the years to be international in its scope, also accepting articles of merit from contributors all over the world. IJO is published 6 times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November.
- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (0250-474X), is the official scientific publication of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association. It started in 1939 as the Indian Journal of Pharmacy. The journal is published bimonthly. The Indian Journal of Pharmacy started in 1939 as "a quarterly journal devoted to the Science and practice of Pharmacy in all its branches". The Chief Editor and the main guiding force behind the 'Journal' was Prof. M. L. Schroff, Head of the Department of Pharmaceutics, Benaras Hindu University, Benaras. Owing to various difficulties experienced in publishing the 'Journal" at Benaras, the Council of IPA decided in 1946 to entrust the task to its Bombay Branch, and to transfer the editorial and publication offices to Bombay. Prof. M. L. Khorana, Head of the Pharmaceuticals Section, Department of Chemical Technology, Bombay University was requested to take the Editorship.
- Indian Journal of Medical Ethics The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics is a platform for discussion on health care ethics with special reference to the problems of developing countries like India. It hopes to involve all cadres of, and beneficiaries from, this system, and strengthen the hands of those with ethical values and concern for the under-privileged.
Journal - ALL INDIA
@ All India (173)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.