Journal in MumbaiGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Times Infomedia Times Infomedia is a well-known Group which publishes trade journals and papers, and manages various events. It is popular for its fortnightly newspaper Beverages & Food Processing Times and bimonthly magazine "Floriculture & Nursery Times" which are the only media of their kind covering the entire food processing, beverages, floriculture, nurseries, agro commodities and allied industries.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology Official web site of Indian Journal of Gastroenterology (IJG), the official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).This site includes full text of all articles published from 2004, and abstracts and full text of selected articles published between 1995 and 2003. This Journal is indexed and abstracted by EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Index Medicus and Medline, USA.
- M/s. Stan Art Print Pvt. Ltd. This Company is the Leader in the field of providing services of printing of the following things are; Calendars, Brochures, CD Covers, Tags, Movies Photo Sets, Posters, Memory Book & Book Cover etc. the company provide quality services in the field of printing.
- The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology (ISSN 0301-4738) or IJO, is the official scientific journal of the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), which at a membership strength of over 9200 is probably the 2nd largest society of ophthalmologists in the world. The IJO which is an indexed, peer reviewed journal, originated as a platform for the scientific expression of the AIOS which is the umbrella society to which almost all ophthalmologists in India belong. However it has grown over the years to be international in its scope, also accepting articles of merit from contributors all over the world. IJO is published 6 times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November.
- Indian Journal of Cancer Indian Journal of Cancer (ISSN 0019-509X), the show window of the progress of ontological sciences in India, was established in 1963. Indian Journal of Cancer is the first and only periodical serving the needs of all the specialties of oncology in India. Its international repute is recognized by its indexing with most bibliographic databases including MEDLINE, Index Medicus, EMBASE and Biological Abstracts.
- Indian Concrete Journal A journal in the spheres of civil and structural engineering, cement and concrete technologies and construction including information about equipment and products used in different projects.
- 3D Syndication Our company is the one-stop shop for Indian Content We donít just provide content. We provides the best reproduction rights to News, Features, Columns, Interviews, best-known News & Analysis. Largest read newspaper group - 13 states, 3 languages. Also we provides a wide range of Editorial images from India clicked by our award-winning photographers.
- Bombay Hospital Journal Bombay Hospital Journal is a journal of the medical proffession of Mumbai. It has various articles about medical practice,disease and symptoms of disease.
- Indian Venture Capital Journal Quartely journal providing accurate news, analysis & development in the indian venture capital and private equity space which are useful for the financial sector including VC/PE firms, consultants, advisors, merchant bankers, government bodies, entrepreneurs, CAs, lawyers, foreign investors, financial institutions, CEOs, CFOs and company directors.
- Journal of Association of Physicians of India Journal of Association of Physicians of India is published monthly. The annual subscription is Rs. 6,000/-(India) and US $ 300 (other countries). The Journal is despatched within India by surface mail and to other countries by sea mail. No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy without written permission from the Hon. Editor.
- Dickenson Intellinetics Private Ltd. Engaged in providing information about publication, conferences, training, advisory, press release and top stories.
- Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery Indian journal of plastic surgery is an open access publication of association of plastic surgeons of India.
- Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal is a first Sanskrit E-Journal a part of Sarsvat-Niketanam family is oriented to connect our new generation with this divine language which is the base of our root, identity & originality. To change public negative mindset towards of Sanskrit and to provide platform to creative thought and analysis related with Sanskrit on internet are our main priorities.
- Indian Journal Of Radiology And Imaging The IJRI has won many awards for excellence in medical printing awarded by Govt. of India and rated as best Journal amongst all medical Journals in India. Our Journal has got international Code No. ISSN-0970-3016 and new guidelines to authors were prepared and given; it is printed in Mumbai.
- Indian Journal of Medical Sciences Indian Journal of Medical Sciences- IJMS (ISSN 0019-5359) is a monthly journal published as a medium for the advancement of scientific knowledge in all the branches of Medicine and allied Sciences and publication of scientific investigation in these fields. It is also indented to present this as a form suitable to the general practitioner and primary care physician.
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics is the official publication of Association of Radiation Oncology of India (AROI). The JCRT, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to basic and clinical sciences in oncology including radiation oncology. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International.
- Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, the official publication of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, India, is issued Quarterly The journal is indexed with Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishings Electronic Databases, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, MedInd, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest.
- The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India is the oldest speciality Journal in the country started way back in the year 1950. It is being published every two months with unfailing regularity and reaches over 23,500 Obstetricians and Gynaecologists spread throughout the country.
- Medknow Publications And Media Pvt. Ltd. Medknow Publications publishes high quality peer-reviewed scholarly journals. Medknow Publications is a publisher for peer-reviewed, online/print+online journals in the area of STM. Medknow is the largest open access publisher publishing on behalf of learned societies and associations. Medknow pioneers in 'fee-less-free' model of open access publishing and provides immediate free access to the electronic editions of the journals majority of which do not charge the author or author's institution for submission, processing or publication of the articles.
- The Press Club, Mumbai The Press Club, Mumbai was founded in 1968 in conjunction with the Bombay Union of Journalists (BUJ as a professional and cultural platform for journalists working in the city. The Press (clubs) original objectives included encouraging the highest standards of professional integrity and skill in the reporting of news; helping educate a new generation of journalists; and contributing to expanding the freedom and independence of the Fourth Estate.
Journal - ALL INDIA
@ All India (173)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.