Journal in MumbaiGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India is the oldest speciality Journal in the country started way back in the year 1950. It is being published every two months with unfailing regularity and reaches over 23,500 Obstetricians and Gynaecologists spread throughout the country.
- 3D Syndication Our company is the one-stop shop for Indian Content We donít just provide content. We provides the best reproduction rights to News, Features, Columns, Interviews, best-known News & Analysis. Largest read newspaper group - 13 states, 3 languages. Also we provides a wide range of Editorial images from India clicked by our award-winning photographers.
- The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology (ISSN 0301-4738) or IJO, is the official scientific journal of the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), which at a membership strength of over 9200 is probably the 2nd largest society of ophthalmologists in the world. The IJO which is an indexed, peer reviewed journal, originated as a platform for the scientific expression of the AIOS which is the umbrella society to which almost all ophthalmologists in India belong. However it has grown over the years to be international in its scope, also accepting articles of merit from contributors all over the world. IJO is published 6 times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November.
- Indian Journal Of Radiology And Imaging The IJRI has won many awards for excellence in medical printing awarded by Govt. of India and rated as best Journal amongst all medical Journals in India. Our Journal has got international Code No. ISSN-0970-3016 and new guidelines to authors were prepared and given; it is printed in Mumbai.
- Indian Journal of Medical Sciences Indian Journal of Medical Sciences- IJMS (ISSN 0019-5359) is a monthly journal published as a medium for the advancement of scientific knowledge in all the branches of Medicine and allied Sciences and publication of scientific investigation in these fields. It is also indented to present this as a form suitable to the general practitioner and primary care physician.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery Indian journal of plastic surgery is an open access publication of association of plastic surgeons of India.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology Official web site of Indian Journal of Gastroenterology (IJG), the official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).This site includes full text of all articles published from 2004, and abstracts and full text of selected articles published between 1995 and 2003. This Journal is indexed and abstracted by EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Index Medicus and Medline, USA.
- The Press Club, Mumbai The Press Club, Mumbai was founded in 1968 in conjunction with the Bombay Union of Journalists (BUJ as a professional and cultural platform for journalists working in the city. The Press (clubs) original objectives included encouraging the highest standards of professional integrity and skill in the reporting of news; helping educate a new generation of journalists; and contributing to expanding the freedom and independence of the Fourth Estate.
- Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences (0250-474X), is the official scientific publication of the Indian Pharmaceutical Association. It started in 1939 as the Indian Journal of Pharmacy. The journal is published bimonthly. The Indian Journal of Pharmacy started in 1939 as "a quarterly journal devoted to the Science and practice of Pharmacy in all its branches". The Chief Editor and the main guiding force behind the 'Journal' was Prof. M. L. Schroff, Head of the Department of Pharmaceutics, Benaras Hindu University, Benaras. Owing to various difficulties experienced in publishing the 'Journal" at Benaras, the Council of IPA decided in 1946 to entrust the task to its Bombay Branch, and to transfer the editorial and publication offices to Bombay. Prof. M. L. Khorana, Head of the Pharmaceuticals Section, Department of Chemical Technology, Bombay University was requested to take the Editorship.
- Indian Journal of Cancer Indian Journal of Cancer (ISSN 0019-509X), the show window of the progress of ontological sciences in India, was established in 1963. Indian Journal of Cancer is the first and only periodical serving the needs of all the specialties of oncology in India. Its international repute is recognized by its indexing with most bibliographic databases including MEDLINE, Index Medicus, EMBASE and Biological Abstracts.
- Indian Journal of Medical Ethics The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics is a platform for discussion on health care ethics with special reference to the problems of developing countries like India. It hopes to involve all cadres of, and beneficiaries from, this system, and strengthen the hands of those with ethical values and concern for the under-privileged.
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics is the official publication of Association of Radiation Oncology of India (AROI). The JCRT, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to basic and clinical sciences in oncology including radiation oncology. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International.
- Bioline International Bioline International is a pioneer in the provision of open access to peer reviewed bioscience journals published in developing countries. These journals contain timely research on public health, international development, tropical medicine, food and nutritional security and biodiversity that would not otherwise be readily available to researchers in the developed world, or even within the country of publication. Bioline is not a publisher, but an aggregator that provides a free platform for journals who wish to participate in the global open access movement.
- M/s. Stan Art Print Pvt. Ltd. This Company is the Leader in the field of providing services of printing of the following things are; Calendars, Brochures, CD Covers, Tags, Movies Photo Sets, Posters, Memory Book & Book Cover etc. the company provide quality services in the field of printing.
- Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal is a first Sanskrit E-Journal a part of Sarsvat-Niketanam family is oriented to connect our new generation with this divine language which is the base of our root, identity & originality. To change public negative mindset towards of Sanskrit and to provide platform to creative thought and analysis related with Sanskrit on internet are our main priorities.
- Afternoon Despatch & Courier The huge volume of documents seized by the CBI in the Adarsh scam has begun to assume a life of its own Possibly a truckload has been collected till now, forcing the investigating agency to approach the government for separate accommodation for the evidence. Calling it infrastructural support, the agency says this is required to speed up investigation as well as to accommodate stenographers and clerks, and also to carry out interrogations Towards this end.
- Times Infomedia Times Infomedia is a well-known Group which publishes trade journals and papers, and manages various events. It is popular for its fortnightly newspaper Beverages & Food Processing Times and bimonthly magazine "Floriculture & Nursery Times" which are the only media of their kind covering the entire food processing, beverages, floriculture, nurseries, agro commodities and allied industries.
- Journal of Medical Physics Journal of Medical Physics is the official journal of Association of Medical Physicists of India (AMPI). The association has been bringing out a quarterly publication since 1976. Till the end of 1993, it was known as Medical Physics Bulletin, which then became Journal of Medical Physics. The main objective of the Journal is to serve as a vehicle of communication to highlight all aspects of the practice of medical radiation physics.
- Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, the official publication of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, India, is issued Quarterly The journal is indexed with Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishings Electronic Databases, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, MedInd, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest.
Journal - ALL INDIA
@ All India (173)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.