Journal in MumbaiGet access to a huge number of online journals available on the internet under the journal directory of India. There are many useful journals available under the web guide of journals to cater to your thirst for information on various topics such as economy, medicine, defence, politics, education, sports, technology, finance, etc. Read an exciting collection of online journals which are publicised weekly, monthly, quarterly on the internet by Indian and foreign contributors. View a website listing of popular online journals of India which offer interesting journals on a wide variety of topics.
Latest Website Listings
- Journal of Applied Horticulture The journal includes research articles on related areas and information of direct significance to horticulture.
- The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India The Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of India is the oldest speciality Journal in the country started way back in the year 1950. It is being published every two months with unfailing regularity and reaches over 23,500 Obstetricians and Gynaecologists spread throughout the country.
- 3D Syndication Our company is the one-stop shop for Indian Content We don’t just provide content. We provides the best reproduction rights to News, Features, Columns, Interviews, best-known News & Analysis. Largest read newspaper group - 13 states, 3 languages. Also we provides a wide range of Editorial images from India clicked by our award-winning photographers.
- Times Infomedia Times Infomedia is a well-known Group which publishes trade journals and papers, and manages various events. It is popular for its fortnightly newspaper Beverages & Food Processing Times and bimonthly magazine "Floriculture & Nursery Times" which are the only media of their kind covering the entire food processing, beverages, floriculture, nurseries, agro commodities and allied industries.
- Journal of Association of Physicians of India Journal of Association of Physicians of India is published monthly. The annual subscription is Rs. 6,000/-(India) and US $ 300 (other countries). The Journal is despatched within India by surface mail and to other countries by sea mail. No part of this publication may be reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy without written permission from the Hon. Editor.
- Bombay Hospital Journal Bombay Hospital Journal is a journal of the medical proffession of Mumbai. It has various articles about medical practice,disease and symptoms of disease.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine Indian Journal of Nuclear Medicine, the official publication of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, India, is issued Quarterly The journal is indexed with Caspur, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishings Electronic Databases, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, MedInd, OpenJGate, PrimoCentral, ProQuest.
- Indian Journal of Medical Ethics The Indian Journal of Medical Ethics is a platform for discussion on health care ethics with special reference to the problems of developing countries like India. It hopes to involve all cadres of, and beneficiaries from, this system, and strengthen the hands of those with ethical values and concern for the under-privileged.
- Indian Journal Of Radiology And Imaging The IJRI has won many awards for excellence in medical printing awarded by Govt. of India and rated as best Journal amongst all medical Journals in India. Our Journal has got international Code No. ISSN-0970-3016 and new guidelines to authors were prepared and given; it is printed in Mumbai.
- Indian Journal of Human Genetics The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, BIOBASE, Bioline International, CAB Abstracts, Caspur, Chemical Abstracts, CINAHL, CSA databases, Current Contents/Life Sciences, DOAJ, EBSCO Publishing’s Electronic Databases, EMBIOLOGY, Excerpta Medica / EMBASE, Expanded Academic ASAP, Genamics JournalSeek, Global Health, Google Scholar, Health & Wellness Research Center, Health Reference Center Academic, Hinari, Index Copernicus, IndMed, Journal Citation Reports, OpenJGate, PubMed, Pubmed Central, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scimago Journal Ranking, SCOLOAR, SCOPUS, SIIC databases, Tropical Diseases Bulletin, Ulrich’s International Periodical Directory, Web of Science.
- Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal Jahnavi Sanskrit E-Journal is a first Sanskrit E-Journal a part of Sarsvat-Niketanam family is oriented to connect our new generation with this divine language which is the base of our root, identity & originality. To change public negative mindset towards of Sanskrit and to provide platform to creative thought and analysis related with Sanskrit on internet are our main priorities.
- Afternoon Despatch & Courier The huge volume of documents seized by the CBI in the Adarsh scam has begun to assume a life of its own Possibly a truckload has been collected till now, forcing the investigating agency to approach the government for separate accommodation for the evidence. Calling it infrastructural support, the agency says this is required to speed up investigation as well as to accommodate stenographers and clerks, and also to carry out interrogations Towards this end.
- Indian Journal of Medical Sciences Indian Journal of Medical Sciences- IJMS (ISSN 0019-5359) is a monthly journal published as a medium for the advancement of scientific knowledge in all the branches of Medicine and allied Sciences and publication of scientific investigation in these fields. It is also indented to present this as a form suitable to the general practitioner and primary care physician.
- M/s. Stan Art Print Pvt. Ltd. This Company is the Leader in the field of providing services of printing of the following things are; Calendars, Brochures, CD Covers, Tags, Movies Photo Sets, Posters, Memory Book & Book Cover etc. the company provide quality services in the field of printing.
- Indian Venture Capital Journal Quartely journal providing accurate news, analysis & development in the indian venture capital and private equity space which are useful for the financial sector including VC/PE firms, consultants, advisors, merchant bankers, government bodies, entrepreneurs, CAs, lawyers, foreign investors, financial institutions, CEOs, CFOs and company directors.
- Journal of Health Studies Journal Of Health Studies JHS is intended to provide a broad based, vibrant space for contemporary and historical inquiry on health themes through the publication of research articles, case studies, research briefs, commentaries and, policy notes and discussions. The aim of the journal is to support and to help shape the expanding field of health studies in Asia retaining a special interest in South Asia. JHS is being launched by the Centre for Enquiry into Health and Allied Themes CEHAT
- The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics The Journal of Cancer Research and Therapeutics is the official publication of Association of Radiation Oncology of India (AROI). The JCRT, a quarterly publication, is dedicated to basic and clinical sciences in oncology including radiation oncology. The journal is indexed with Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases, Bioline International.
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology Official web site of Indian Journal of Gastroenterology (IJG), the official publication of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG).This site includes full text of all articles published from 2004, and abstracts and full text of selected articles published between 1995 and 2003. This Journal is indexed and abstracted by EMBASE/ Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Index Medicus and Medline, USA.
- The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology The Indian Journal of Ophthalmology (ISSN 0301-4738) or IJO, is the official scientific journal of the All India Ophthalmological Society (AIOS), which at a membership strength of over 9200 is probably the 2nd largest society of ophthalmologists in the world. The IJO which is an indexed, peer reviewed journal, originated as a platform for the scientific expression of the AIOS which is the umbrella society to which almost all ophthalmologists in India belong. However it has grown over the years to be international in its scope, also accepting articles of merit from contributors all over the world. IJO is published 6 times a year in January, March, May, July, September and November.
Journal - ALL INDIA
@ All India (173)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.