Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » News and Media » Magazines » General Interest
General Interest in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Harmony Celebrate Age The Harmony for Silvers Foundation, founded in 2004 by Tina Anil Ambani, is a non-government organisation working to enhance the quality of life of the elderly in India. It envisages India’s elderly as ‘Silver Citizens’—glowing and proud. Harmony’s mission is to create an environment where silvers, irrespective of their cultural beliefs, can retain their dignity, self-respect, pride and self-confidence. Since its inception two years ago, the foundation has accomplished the following:
- The Amalgamated Press A well known processed food industry journal that covers the processed food & beverage industries in India and their products.
- India Forbes orbes India will leverage Network18's strengths for a multiplier effect and will carry forward the Forbes legacy. No other business media brand has the depth and breadth of platforms we offer, or the power to combine them so effectively for your brand. As marketers you align with the most trusted, recognized and influential brand of business journalism in the world.
- One India One People A monthly magazine focussing on the various issues concerning India.
- Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud is the online magazine of the IAMAI. With a reach of over 70,000 every week, it is by far the most widely circulated newsletter for the Internet and Mobile industry. Thinking Aloud has recently been transformed into a website but it will retain its newsletter format as well continuing to reach the large audience.
- SAP MEDIA WORLDWIDE LIMITED SAP MEDIA WORLDWIDE LIMITED a pioneering industry related publications company catering to industry professionals and end users, is a highly diversified organisation providing an entire gamut of media related activities like publishing monthly magazines in various industry, organising exhibitions and conferences, initiating awards and bringing out Daily tabloid newspapers at all the major Conferences and Exhibitions in national and international events.
- Indo Link Offering News, Information, Entertainment, Community Activities, Cultural Events, Online Tickets, Matrimonials, Classifieds, Yellow Pages, Products and Services for Indians and India enthusiasts.
- Pink Villa PinkVilla is an new, online community targeting the Indian Woman. It is a social networking site around beauty, fashion and entertainment primarily targetted towards Indian cultures. Some of the most popular sections involve celebrity news and gossip.
General Interest - ALL INDIA
@ All India (78)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.