Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » News and Media » Magazines » Others
Others in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Box Office India Box Office India is Indias premier film trade magazine, published weekly. In terms of our offering, our magazine seeks to provide a vareity of features and articles on matters like: Box Office collections and analysis of the same Revenues from overseas territories as also rights exploitation Technology Updates Legal Updates Mapping of trends and forecasts Company profiles and updates Incentive and subsidies available all over the world. Discovering new film locations all over the world Showcasing new talent Hollywood Best Practices that can be implemented in India. Debate and opinion.
- Sandarbh Society Our specific target is school teachers and students at high school level. This magazine is not so popular at publishing science based articles in Marathi language, but it is a magazine aimed at helping people to understand and appreciate science. This is a well established and respected in Pune. It is published and distributed, which is a registered public trust and a sister-organization of Palakneeti Pariwar.
- Thinking Aloud Thinking Aloud is the online magazine of the IAMAI. With a reach of over 70,000 every week, it is by far the most widely circulated newsletter for the Internet and Mobile industry. Thinking Aloud has recently been transformed into a website but it will retain its newsletter format as well continuing to reach the large audience.
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW INDUSTRIAL SAFETY REVIEW is India’s leading monthly magazine on Fire Safety & Electronic Security industry. It is the premier product from DIVYA PUBLICATIONS- The leading publishers of industrial magazine from last decade. With the experienced media team & creative support, it has created strong brand recall among the safety & security industry.
- INDIA TODAY INDIA TODAY was launched in 1975. And in just a few years, it became the leading newsmagazine in the country. Now, with editions in five languages, it has become the most widely read publication in India?a position it has held for over a decade?with a circulation of 1.1 million every week and a readership of more than 15 million.
- India Forbes orbes India will leverage Network18's strengths for a multiplier effect and will carry forward the Forbes legacy. No other business media brand has the depth and breadth of platforms we offer, or the power to combine them so effectively for your brand. As marketers you align with the most trusted, recognized and influential brand of business journalism in the world.
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (62)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.