Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Plant & Machinery » Pollution Control Equipments
Pollution Control Equipments in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Alpha Industrial Engineering Projects Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturers of air pollution control, gems & jewelery machines, lead acid battery and HVAC.
- Naik Environmental Engineers Pvt. Ltd. The organisation has grown in size-n-stature and more significantly, in expertise-n-experience in the field of environmental engineering and management, thanks to a work ethic that lays emphasis on quality, discipline and constant innovation.
- United Air Control Manufacturer of air pollution control equipments including centrifugal blowers, tube axial fans, multicyclones, reverse pulse jet bag filters, mancoolers, air curtains, roots blowers and scrubbers.
- Karyasiddhi Blower Systems Private Limited Exporters of dust collection system, dust scrubbing system, clean room/ pressurisation system, fume scrubbing system, ventilation system and effluent treatment plant.
- Blow Craft Industries We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of All types of Centrifugal Fans and Blower Systems, Tube Axial Fans, Ventilation systems, Clean Room Systems, varied range of HVAC Systems (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning), and Turnkey Projects. With rich experience in this field, we have acquired brilliant expertise.
- Shaullintiger Manufacturers and exporter of air curtains, insect fly killers, trappers, automatic hand dryers, soap dispensers, catchmaster glue boards for rats, mice, lizards, flies and roaches.
- V. P. M. Engineers Manufacturer of all types of electrostatic precipitators, air pollution control equipments, bag filter and bag house etc.
- RAJ ENTERPRISES Air pollution control equipments, dust control equipments, dust collecting equipments, dust collectors, air scrubbers, industrial blowers, blower systems, centrifugal blowers, centrifugal fans, fume extraction system, fume scrubbing system, pp blowers, frp blowers, scrubber.
- Ishwar Engineering Company Manufacturing of centrifugal air blowers, heating unit, pumping units and thermic fluid heat transfer units.
- WAM India Pvt. Ltd. Since WAMGROUP Chairman and C.E.O., Vainer Marchesini, set up his first workshop back in 1969 as a one-man-operation to manufacture screw conveyors, the name WAM has come to stand for innovation in bulk material handling technology and equipment supply.
- R. K. Engineering Works We R K Engineering Works are widely reckoned manufacturers and suppliers of air ventilation equipment and pollution control equipment that find application in various industries such as power generation, iron and steel making, cement production, mining and ore processing etc. as well as in mines and tunnels to prevent heat stroke, fainting, cramps etc.
- Pollution Protection Systems Mumbai Pvt. Ltd. Dealing in supply and export of gas monitoring systems, domestic LPG detector, fire detection, airborne particle monitor, co2 extinguishing system and fire alarm system.
- AGUAPURO EQUIPMENTS PVT LTD manufacturer & exporter for Mineral Water Plants, Mineral Water Treatment Plants and Mineral Water Machines.
- Hindustan Dorr-Oliver Limited Dealing in manufacturing and installing equipment for liquid-solid separation and pollution control in the pulp & paper, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, refineries, petrochemicals, oil and gas industries.
- R. K. Engineering Works Dealing into pollution control equipments such as centrifugal fans, dust collection unit, tube axial fans, dust extraction systems, fresh air ventilation & fume exhaust systems and air curtains.
- Fibro Tech Niks Dealing in air pollution control systems and chemical process plants.
- Fourteckh Enviro (India) Pvt. Ltd. Manufacturer of pollution control equipment, bag filters, multi-cyclone separators, screw conveyors, belt conveyors, chain conveyors, storage silos, bucket elevators etc.
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board Maharashtra Pollution Control Board (MPCB) is implementing various environmental legislations in the state of Maharashtra, mainly including Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, Water (Cess) Act, 1977 and some of the provisions under Environmental (Protection) Act, 1986 and the rules framed there under like, Biomedical Waste (M&H) Rules, 1998, Hazardous Waste (M&H) Rules, 2000, Municipal Solid Waste Rules, 2000 etc.
- Torna Engineering Company Private Limited Providing services of industrial hygiene engineering, hazardous waste management, process safety and project engineering services.
- Cleanair Equipment and Systems Manufacturer of air pollution control equipment dust collectors, fume control equipment, gas scrubbers for toxic fumes, centrifugal fans and air handling systems, pneumatic conveyors and components, industrial air cleaners and vacuum cleaners.
- ›Agriculture Machinery (23)
- ›Casting & Moulding Machines (25)
- ›Cement Plant & Machinery (25)
- ›Chemical Plant & Machinery (88)
- ›Construction Machinery (33)
- ›Drilling & Boring Machines (34)
- ›Extraction Plant & Machinery (13)
- ›Food Processing Machines (71)
- ›Grinding Equipments (26)
- ›Industrial Chillers (55)
- ›Inspection Machines (11)
- ›Instrumentation & Process Control Equipment (112)
- ›Jewelry Making Machinery (39)
- ›Laminating Machines (16)
- ›Machine Designing Services (19)
- ›Material Handling (57)
- ›Measuring Equipments (46)
- ›Other Plant & Machinery (289)
- ›Packaging Machines (135)
- ›Paper Making Machines (19)
- ›Pharmaceutical Machinery (129)
- ›Plastic Processing Equipments (49)
- ›Printing Machines (90)
- ›Sewing & Knitting Machines (16)
- ›Textile Processing Machinery (62)
- ›Waste Handling Equipment (12)
Pollution Control Equipments - ALL INDIA
@ All India (234)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.