Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Bhookh Relief Foundation To provide, using the Internet, staple food to chronically hungry Indians so as to enable them to survive, learn and work.Born on December 15, 1975 and brought up in Mumbai, Lt. Nawang Kapadia was the younger son of Harish and Geeta Kapadia. Nawang did his schooling at St. Xaviers Boys Academy to move on to Jai Hind College and graduate from the Mumbai University with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. Nawang was always everyones favorite wherever he went.
- Devadiga Welfare Association Providing all types of education services.
- KeralaIyers.com KeralaIyers.com is a mission- an ongoing attempt to delve into the history, trace the roots,portray the life of modern day Kerala Iyers,and chronicle the achievements of this community.It also intends to provide information on aspects such as local religious festivals,promote discussion forums&facilitate exchange of information.Iyers are Tamil speaking Brahmins originating from South India
- Gowd Saraswat Brahman Sabha The outcome of this historic meeting was a decision to form an umbrella organization to bring together members of the GSB community who had settled down in Bombay. The primary objective of this organization, which was to act as a forum to promote, preserve, and ensure continuity of social, cultural and dharmic traditions, values.
- Avert Society HIV/AIDS is a challenge to Medical Sciences, Society and Global Economy. Estimate of 2.3 million (source 2007 data) being HIV positive in India is a cause of concern. Maharashtra is one of the High Prevalence States for HIV infection in India. This challenge is addressed in Maharashtra by various agencies and organizations. Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS), Avert Society and Mumbai Districts AIDS Control Society (MDACS).
- PopulationFirst Population First is an NGO working on population and health issues within the framework of women's rights and social development. We believe that population is not an issue of numbers alone. Numbers are but a manifestation of poor social development and lack of access to health and contraceptive services.
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- Udaan The inception of Udaan dates back to April 1992, when a small group of individuals committed to health rights and empowerment of marginalized group decided to work together.Having started rather modestly, the flight of Udaan has indeed covered a long distance in the years that have gone by.
- Prasanna Wellness Academy Thus spiritual inputs as devised by Swami Sukhabodhananda is an ethnic model based on internal resources of our vast civilization. The wide base of resources come from the insights that Swamiji has drawn from his vast knowledge of the Vedic Wisdom and his focus on making it meaningful at the office desk.
- Leela Mhatre Pratishthan The inspiration for the mission I received from my mother late smt Leela Mhatre; while the leaders I always accepted for this project are shree Swami Samarth & shree Pramukh Swami Maharaj as my GURUS. I had completed my SSCOur Lady of Salvation High School & SYJCKirti M Doongursee with 1st Class & bagged various prizes & awards in my school & college time.
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research Providing services like management training, research management and management developments.
- Sahaara Charitable Society We, at Sahaara Charitable Society, believe it takes very little to give a lot to those who are not as privileged as we are. We provide a home to the homeless. But more importantly, we believe it is our responsibility to give hope to the hopeless. Because, to touch the lives of those around us, all that we need is a lending hand, and a heart that cares……
- Sterling Pest Control Services Providing services of pest control, termite control, weed control, vector control & rodent control.
- Old age homes in Mumbai Karmayog.org is a resource that enables you to "Improve Your World" by connecting you with like-minded people and organisations in your locality, city and world.Trustee of this organisation is Mr.Vinay Somani.This organizaton is providing many services. Old age home is one of those.
- Prabhat Chitra Mandal Prabhat Chitra Mandal was inaugurated with the screening of inimitable Satyajit Rays Chiriyakhana on Jul 5, 1968. In spite of nearly seven other film societies then existing in the metropolis, Prabhat was launched to cater to cinegoers of North Mumbai. The shows were then organised in a 70-seater mini theatre
- Sant Nirankari Mission Sant Nirankari Mission is a spiritual movement that makes a genuine effort to unite mankind for the benefit of humanity. The Mission believes in a responsible living in society and that equality & uniformity prevails over societal life. Having high regard for all the religious and spiritual movements.
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
- Textile Machinar Manufactures Association An association of textile manufacturer providing information and services to manufacturers.
- Indian Cancer Society The Indian Cancer Society - the National Anti-Cancer Association of our country, was established way back in 1951. It is a registered Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The society undertakes total care of the poor cancer patients of our country by preferring food, medicines, transport, prostheses, colostomy bags, counseling services, social welfare and job placement services. It also helps cancer patients to be self- employed particularly those who come from the rural areas.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.