Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE Sangam Sevabhavi Trustís is registered institute. Registered by Dr. Bhanudas Genuji Dere as per registration No. 1 society registration Act 1860 No. Maha/1814/Ahmednagar dated 23/11/1989 . Bombay Public charitable Trust Act 1950 as F-1741 Ahmednagar dated 23/01/1990.
- ASPEE Agricultural Research & Development Foundation The need to be on the forefront of agriculture has made Aspee a forerunner. Aspee and the Farmer have always been an inextricable part of each other. Aspee owes much to the farming community who helped catapult it to its present position. Aspee felt it a boundant duty to repay this debt to the farmers to give back something in return for what they earned through them.
- Jim Yellowpages Jim Yellow Pages is an online Yellow - page directory of India that provides comprehensive information about Indian Business Organizations and Companies along with their complete details like contact, products and services. Presently Jim Yellow pages covers 8 major cities of India and aims at providing exhaustive information about all the other cities of India in a short time.
- SPARRROW A trust set up in 1988 Register Number E-11958 in Mumbai to build a national archives for women with print, oral history and pictorial material. A live archives reaching out to schools, colleges, womens groups and other organisations. An active agent of change. A forum for discussions. An interactive space.
- Scientica Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd Scientica Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. is a fastest growing health communication organization. Dissemination of medical knowledge through health networks by means of scientific solutions is the core work area of Scientica. We develop scientific packages that suites to the knowledge needs of a practicing doctors consultants and their patients as well. The publications mainly are in the form of:
- The All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association. An official website of AIPMA offering information about committees, membership, services, advertisements, seminars, events, delegation and conference.
- Pooja Blood Bank Pooja Blood Bank is a Government approved, licensed blood bank, duly registered with Maharashtra State Blood Transfusion Council, Mumbai. We make blood components like RBC Concentrates (Packed Cells), Platelet Concentrates, Fresh-Frozen Plasma, etc. If your doctor has not specified the component required by your patient, we may have to get a clarification (at least on phone).
- All India Haj Umrah Tour Organisers Association ALL INDIA HAJ UMRAH TOUR ORGANISERS ASSOCIATION was established in the year 1997 at Mumbai. The aim and object for bringing such body into being was to face those daytoday hardships and impediments unitedly which were being confronted by the private tour organisers.
- Neem Foundation A voluntary non-profit organization provides global awareness about neem tree, derivatives of neem and other botanical alternatives.
- Udaan Welfare Foundation The flight of Udaan Welfare Foundation has begun and the NGO has implemented several projects in the areas of Health and Education and in a small way restored the environment. Plans are afoot to involve itself in many more projects by which it can contribute more meaningfully towards the upliftment of the downtrodden and revitalize the human spirit. The NGO plans to focus on key areas of Health, Education and Environment through its projects involving children, women and senior citizens.
- Indian Cancer Society The Indian Cancer Society - the National Anti-Cancer Association of our country, was established way back in 1951. It is a registered Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The society undertakes total care of the poor cancer patients of our country by preferring food, medicines, transport, prostheses, colostomy bags, counseling services, social welfare and job placement services. It also helps cancer patients to be self- employed particularly those who come from the rural areas.
- KeralaIyers.com KeralaIyers.com is a mission- an ongoing attempt to delve into the history, trace the roots,portray the life of modern day Kerala Iyers,and chronicle the achievements of this community.It also intends to provide information on aspects such as local religious festivals,promote discussion forums&facilitate exchange of information.Iyers are Tamil speaking Brahmins originating from South India
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Sant Nirankari Mission Sant Nirankari Mission is a spiritual movement that makes a genuine effort to unite mankind for the benefit of humanity. The Mission believes in a responsible living in society and that equality & uniformity prevails over societal life. Having high regard for all the religious and spiritual movements.
- International Association of Humane Habitat The International Association for Humane Habitat IAHH is a voluntary nongovernmental organization of concerned professionals and citizens based in Mumbai, India and networking with architects, institutions and universities all over the world. The concept of evolving humane habitat is as old as human civilization. Many visionaries have contributed to the ongoing endeavour to improve living environment in human settlements.
- Sankalp Siddi Foundation It is a Government approved and registered institution inspired and established by social organization in the field of Education, Scientific, Social systems, fine arts, civilization and tourism. The present life style haunted by fast life, complicated living conditions.
- Nutrivita Foods Pvt Ltd Nutrivita Foods is founded with a vision to eradicate under-nourishment and create a healthy, well / nourished younger generation. Nutrivita Foods is committed to make available, world-class nutritional food products, especially developed to enhance nutritional status of the undernourished & susceptible children and women.
- LIFE Trust We are a dynamic foundation that works in collaboration with the Government to introduce various programs at the school and pre-school level in order to improve the quality and accountability of the education system for the underprivileged children. We believe that every child should have the right to explore his talents and chase his dreams, and he can only do so if he is provided a platform for growth.
- Vikas Sahyog Pratishthan Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan means Development Collaboration Foundation is a collective of 15 grassroots organizations and individuals that are primarily working on the developmental issues of the poor and deprived sections of society in Maharashtra State. Livelihood and dignity are the basic concern of deprived communities thus VSP and its members are working with a long term perspective to qualitatively.
- Asiawriters.com Asiawriters.com is a freelance writing organization who has carved a niche in the writing industry. We specialize in providing our clients from around the world with the highest standards of writing, research and editing services. This allows us to provide great job opportunities to freelance writers who can meet our high standards.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.