Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Neem Foundation A voluntary non-profit organization provides global awareness about neem tree, derivatives of neem and other botanical alternatives.
- Scientica Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd Scientica Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. is a fastest growing health communication organization. Dissemination of medical knowledge through health networks by means of scientific solutions is the core work area of Scientica. We develop scientific packages that suites to the knowledge needs of a practicing doctors consultants and their patients as well. The publications mainly are in the form of:
- Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad is an all India student organization, working in field of education with the wider perspective of National Re Reconstruction. ABVP works with a faith in the collective existence of the educational community, a firm belief in constructive work and a nationalist approach which stays above partisan politics
- The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation is a registered charitable trust, dedicated to promoting education, welfare, health, conservation and publishing in maritime related areas. Founded in 1993 in memory of the Indian shipping pioneer, Vasant J. Sheth, the Foundation has funded and supported over 70 projects.
- Prasanna Wellness Academy Thus spiritual inputs as devised by Swami Sukhabodhananda is an ethnic model based on internal resources of our vast civilization. The wide base of resources come from the insights that Swamiji has drawn from his vast knowledge of the Vedic Wisdom and his focus on making it meaningful at the office desk.
- Haji Ali Dargah Trust Haji Ali Dargah is one of the most popular religious places in Mumbai, visited by people of all religions alike. Haji Ali Dargah is one of Indias most famous and prestigious landmarks situated about 500 yards from the Mumbai shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Haji Ali Dargah is the complex housing the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari R.A.. Along with the tomb, there is also a Masjid at Haji Ali.
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Deeds Deeds Public Charitable Trust(Reg. NoE20961 Mumbai) is an NGO based in Mumbai.It is an acronym for Development,Education,Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society.The organisation was established in 2003 and is committed to helping persons with hearing impairment.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of India Multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most common neurological disorder diagnosed in young adults. Its causes are not yet fully understood and researchers continue to search for answers. MS is not contagious and does not shorten the life expectancy of those who are diagnosed with the disease. Although the disease may not be cured or prevented at this time, treatments are available to reduce severity and delay progression.
- Siro Research Foundation Offer sevices like scientific research services, organise scientific research, sponsor scientific research, promote scientific research and establish scientific research.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
- Rose of sharon The Rose of Sharon is a registered public charitable trust, founded by Pastor Saroja M.Please visit the 'Founder'link to know what made her establish such an organisation.The Rose of Sharon is registered and it is a Juridic person entitled to acquire properties and carry out its functions all over India.
- The Hecar Foundation The Foundation seeks to educate the public about architecture (including heritage and urban issues) through talks, publications, exhibitions, scholarships and seminars.
- Asiawriters.com Asiawriters.com is a freelance writing organization who has carved a niche in the writing industry. We specialize in providing our clients from around the world with the highest standards of writing, research and editing services. This allows us to provide great job opportunities to freelance writers who can meet our high standards.
- PopulationFirst Population First is an NGO working on population and health issues within the framework of women's rights and social development. We believe that population is not an issue of numbers alone. Numbers are but a manifestation of poor social development and lack of access to health and contraceptive services.
- Asha Handicrafts Asha Handicrafts, a Fair Trade Organization, are helping to spread the concepts and benefits of Fair Trading in India and abroad. Asha means HOPE in Sanskrit. Thousands of artisans and producer groups depend on Asha Handicrafts for assistance throughout India.
- Stap The word SPAT chosen as an abbreviation for std Pioneer's Awareness Trust makes sense since it explains his life long struggle to change the system and public thinking discrimination against AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Disease patients.The list of numerous articles (over 100) written during his life bear testimony to this fact and his relentless commitment to this cause
- Ekonnect Ekonnect is a unique initiative which revolutionizes learning, networking and actioning in the Environmental domain.Borrowing its name from a combination of the words, Ecology, Knowledge and a Connect with the all encompassing Internet, Ekonnect seeks to represent and deliver the very core elements of the three in its unique offering of six distinctive programmes. Each programme highlights a crucial facet missing from the mainstream environmental domain today.
- Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) hri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Society’s Registration Act and Bombay Public Trust Act. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels. From its humble beginnings in 1934, when it took over the Rashtriya Shala, a school established in 1921 in the wake of the National Movement, the Mandal today has grown into a big educational complex imparting high-level education to more than 32,000 students.
- Satvik Foundation Satvik Foundation is a charity organisation dedicated to the cause of upliftment of the society for a strong and prosperous India. Our team comprises of doctors, engineers, architects, chartered accountants, businessmen, professionals & other passionate individuals united with a common goal.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.