Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) hri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Society’s Registration Act and Bombay Public Trust Act. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels. From its humble beginnings in 1934, when it took over the Rashtriya Shala, a school established in 1921 in the wake of the National Movement, the Mandal today has grown into a big educational complex imparting high-level education to more than 32,000 students.
- Marico Innovation Foundation The Foundation believes that the only way to disseminate is to first learn. It therefore intends to undertake cutting edge research into Innovation in India. To get to the heart of the matter, to understand how it really happens. It then intends to propagate these findings through large-scale mass platforms across India.
- Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability The Global Advisory Board also believes that Corporate Sustainability is crucial to the Sustainable Society and cleaner cities. Thus, Asian Centre attempts to work with Corporate leaders on one hand and government officials on the other, to contribute towards Better Governance, Sustainable Societies and Cleaner Cities.
- Navjeevan We have our Day and Night Care Shelters for the children, which is in the vicinity of the brothels where the CSEWS commercially sexually exploited women work. After completion of one year, post the consent of the mother, the children are transferred to our Residential School at Murbad where they continue their formal education till the 10th Std. However post this.
- Ashwinikumar Medical Relief Society A non government organisation offers treatments for tuberculosis patients and working for the upliflment of downtrodden people for their health care & education.
- Salaam Bombay Foundation We, at Salaam Bombay Foundation, believe that children grow as their horizons grow. The broader their horizon, the greater their hope and higher their aspiration. Children can make correct informed decisions if they are given access to appropriate information and life skill tools to deal with every day situations.
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- S & S Infotech and Software Pvt. Ltd. S & S Infotech and Software Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% EoU Company, truly dedicated to the IT industry, serving clients based in US, UK and Australia. We take pride in delivering our customers with the best-of the-breed solutions in IT related consultancy. We strive to be responsive to their needs and provide them with the best-in-class customer service. We'll draw upon our industry knowledge, expertise and best practices to make sure that our clients are fully leveraging our solutions.
- Cancer Foundation A network of Organizations Cancer centers Professionals NGOs Volunteers PublicDedicated to: The Patients who fought with courage. Doctors who treated with compassion. Families who shared the joy and sorrow. The Community which wholeheartedly supported in this Unending Crusade against Cancer The launching of website www.indiacancer.org in June 2000 was the first bold step taken with devotion.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST is an organization based in Mumbai, India. Primarily to promote the Religious Education and welfare for orphan and poor Muslim children.The Trust is registered Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, Regd no. E-20745 MUMBAI, Noor Meher Charitable Trust comes under the Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961 12A .
- The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation is a registered charitable trust, dedicated to promoting education, welfare, health, conservation and publishing in maritime related areas. Founded in 1993 in memory of the Indian shipping pioneer, Vasant J. Sheth, the Foundation has funded and supported over 70 projects.
- Gundecha Education Academy Gundecha Charities was established with several objectives in mind to serve society without any distinction of caste, creed, religion or sex. Gundecha Charities always comes forward to help needy, poor and deserving people or students, so that they can grow in their life and live a respectable life like a normal Indian. Gundecha Charities has set various charitable objectives to help society.
- The Humsafar Trust The Humsafar Trust was set up in April 2004 by a group of self-identified homosexual men who desired to reach out to the MSM population in the Mumbai Metro and surrounding areas. The Trust began its activities by inviting gay men and lesbian women to attend its workshops on Fridays. Since a decade the trust is working in the arena of HIV intervention programme in Mumbai and Thane district with the MSM/Hijra population. Most of its activities are supported by MDACS (NACO), FHI - Delhi, FHI - BMGF, Avert Society and DFID.
- ITOPC Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council engaged in promotional activities related to travel & tours in India
- Midas Trust Providing relief to the poor by promoting various Social Services, Economic Services, Cultural Services and Educational Services.
- Mittal Champions Trust The mittal Champions Trust set up in November 2005 has been grooming Indias next generation of champions. Set up by steel magnate Mr. Lakshmi Niwas Mittal and his soninlaw Mr. Amit Bhatia to promote our country on the Olympic platform. Since 2005, we have been promoting various athletes and disciplines with an Olympic focus.
- UnLtd India UnLtd India is a launch pad for social entrepreneurs in India.We work with start-up social entrepreneurs to help them grow as leaders and create high-impact, sustainable organisations ready for scaling and further investment.We are different because we engage before almost all other funders and investors.
- Indian Cancer Society The Indian Cancer Society - the National Anti-Cancer Association of our country, was established way back in 1951. It is a registered Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The society undertakes total care of the poor cancer patients of our country by preferring food, medicines, transport, prostheses, colostomy bags, counseling services, social welfare and job placement services. It also helps cancer patients to be self- employed particularly those who come from the rural areas.
- National Kidney Foundation The National Kidney Foundation India is a voluntary organisation of concerned individuals, corporate bodies and professionals who have pledged their time and resources toward filling a void in the countrys health services.Why Is The Kidney Foundation So ImportantKidneys are affected by many diseases and failure of their function leads to more deaths than is generally known.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.