Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal is a public charitable trust. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels.The Mandal today has evolved into a big educational complex imparting high level education to more than 32,000 students.The ethos of the Mandal which is inspired by patriotic fervor, selfless service and the spirit of indigenous enterprise, has its geneses in the days of freedom.
- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Providing all types of services like hospital services, medical services and community services.
- Devadiga Welfare Association Providing all types of education services.
- VEKTORS With a team of highly qualified consultants and trainers having vast industry specific experience, Vektors-Quality Certification Consulting partners organizations and integrate the professionals across the world to implement and help organization to achieve the required international/national certification. Our consulting approach is highly professional, time bound and cost-effective resulting in ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the clients organization.
- JSG Pune Metrocity The example of deep insight from Bhagwan Mahavir when Gautam Swami asked him several questions. JSG - Pune Metrocity is organized on this insight. JSG - Pune Metrocity is part of a large ecosystem of the Jain Social Groups - International Federations having 300 operating groups worldwide. JSG - Pune Metrocity is inspired by the slogan of Federation
- Shri Vallabhpith Shri Vallabhpith is an organization based at Mulund, Mumbai and Shri Jagadguru Mahprabhu Shrimad Vallabhacharanji Baithakji, Nashik. We aim to provide services to one and all of the Vaishnav community and general mankind, in terms of Pushtimargiya activities, granth prakashaan and shikshan (publication and study) and more.
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- Marico Innovation Foundation The Foundation believes that the only way to disseminate is to first learn. It therefore intends to undertake cutting edge research into Innovation in India. To get to the heart of the matter, to understand how it really happens. It then intends to propagate these findings through large-scale mass platforms across India.
- Saathi Non-governmental organization centered in Mumbai working for homeless youth and children in order to better understand their psychological, social, economic and other pressures and also encourage their participation in the process of their own rehabilitation.
- Textile Machinar Manufactures Association An association of textile manufacturer providing information and services to manufacturers.
- Shri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal (SVKM) hri Vile Parle Kelavani Mandal is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Society’s Registration Act and Bombay Public Trust Act. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels. From its humble beginnings in 1934, when it took over the Rashtriya Shala, a school established in 1921 in the wake of the National Movement, the Mandal today has grown into a big educational complex imparting high-level education to more than 32,000 students.
- Punarvas Education Society More than 500 million people in the world handicapped having physical, mental, sensory impairments or mental difficulties, are prevented from becoming useful members of our community. We, at Punarvas, have tackled this problem by imparting Educational, Diagnostic & Vocational Services for the mentally challenged by specially trained personnel thereby laying a foundation for them to be integrated in the society.
- Avert Society HIV/AIDS is a challenge to Medical Sciences, Society and Global Economy. Estimate of 2.3 million (source 2007 data) being HIV positive in India is a cause of concern. Maharashtra is one of the High Prevalence States for HIV infection in India. This challenge is addressed in Maharashtra by various agencies and organizations. Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society (MSACS), Avert Society and Mumbai Districts AIDS Control Society (MDACS).
- Shri Swaminarayano Vijayateteram Shri Swaminarayano Vijayateteram trust was set up by R.B.Sheth Curumsey Damjee,a stauch follower of Shri Hari for the purpose of funding various activities of Swaminarayan Mandir's and to help them in all possible ways.Our trust was founded by Akshardham Nivasi Rao Bahadur Sheth Curumsey Damjee.
- UnLtd India UnLtd India is a launch pad for social entrepreneurs in India.We work with start-up social entrepreneurs to help them grow as leaders and create high-impact, sustainable organisations ready for scaling and further investment.We are different because we engage before almost all other funders and investors.
- ALl India Organisation Of Chemists & Druggists An official website of AIOCD, offering information about committee, zonal committee, sub committee, state associations and accomplishments.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
- Avni Health Foundation The Avni Health Foundation registered as a Not for profit organization is located in Mumbai, India. AVNI leads and provides technical expertise to conduct applied social and behavioral research and evaluation studies, provides technical assistance to public, private and Government sectors in health policy related areas.
- The K R Cama Oriental Institute The K R Cama Oriental Institute was established in 1916 through funds collected from the citizens of Bombay to perpetuate the memory of Mr. Kharshedji Rustomji Cama, the renowned oriental scholar, linguist, social reformer and educationist who passed away in 1909. Being an amalgamation of several private collections, the library of the Institute is considered to be one of the finest of its type in the world.
- SarthiWM SarthiWM has been formed by a set of experienced professionals with an aim of creating a premier financial services organization, providing a complete range of Customized Financial Management Solutions to individuals and corporate. Personalized service combined with unique solutions to meet diverse objectives, are the pillars of our foundation.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.