Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- LIFE Trust We are a dynamic foundation that works in collaboration with the Government to introduce various programs at the school and pre-school level in order to improve the quality and accountability of the education system for the underprivileged children. We believe that every child should have the right to explore his talents and chase his dreams, and he can only do so if he is provided a platform for growth.
- Save The Children India Save The Children India is a non-profit organization established in 1988. It has been working towards the empowerment of the underprivileged women and children through its many health, vocational training and education program. Today, over 250 children, who are either intellectually, hearing, or speech impaired, study at the Special Care Centre.
- Aikyatan Engaged in providing services in social activities, events, bengali recipes and picture gallery.
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
- Nutrivita Foods Pvt Ltd Nutrivita Foods is founded with a vision to eradicate under-nourishment and create a healthy, well / nourished younger generation. Nutrivita Foods is committed to make available, world-class nutritional food products, especially developed to enhance nutritional status of the undernourished & susceptible children and women.
- Jim Yellowpages Jim Yellow Pages is an online Yellow - page directory of India that provides comprehensive information about Indian Business Organizations and Companies along with their complete details like contact, products and services. Presently Jim Yellow pages covers 8 major cities of India and aims at providing exhaustive information about all the other cities of India in a short time.
- ITOPC Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council engaged in promotional activities related to travel & tours in India
- Sankalp Siddi Foundation It is a Government approved and registered institution inspired and established by social organization in the field of Education, Scientific, Social systems, fine arts, civilization and tourism. The present life style haunted by fast life, complicated living conditions.
- Natura Outdoor Education Trust The Natura Outdoor Education Trust NOET is a not-for-profit organisation that uses the wilderness and adventure as tools to promote learning, development andecologicalconservation.The Trust is managed by few of the best minds in the fields of Learning Facilitation, Outdoor Education, Adventure Sports, Ecology and Conservation; along with Advertising stalwart and adventure enthusiast, Prahlad Kakkar as trustee.
- Sadak Chaap NGO organisation in Mumbai dedicated to the welfare and resettlement of homeless and street children.
- IIT Bombay Alumni Association A non-profit organization set up to fund and promote alumni networking.
- Vikas Sahyog Pratishthan Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan means Development Collaboration Foundation is a collective of 15 grassroots organizations and individuals that are primarily working on the developmental issues of the poor and deprived sections of society in Maharashtra State. Livelihood and dignity are the basic concern of deprived communities thus VSP and its members are working with a long term perspective to qualitatively.
- MyKidsArena Our objective is to help parents create a fun and stimulating home environment for their child with the help of a package of right mix of toys, books, games, cds etc. To prepare the right mix, we keep in mind: The skills and abilities the child is acquiring during a particular age. The ageappropriateness, development value and fun value of the items.
- Prabhat Chitra Mandal Prabhat Chitra Mandal was inaugurated with the screening of inimitable Satyajit Rays Chiriyakhana on Jul 5, 1968. In spite of nearly seven other film societies then existing in the metropolis, Prabhat was launched to cater to cinegoers of North Mumbai. The shows were then organised in a 70-seater mini theatre
- Sabrang Communications and Publishing Pvt. Ltd. Sabrang Communications ("sabrang" means "all colours") was started in 1993 to provide information on, analyse and expose the machinations of communal politics in India, on the subcontinent and abroad and to publicise the attempt of secular individuals, groups and organisations engaged in fighting them. We stand for equal respect to all religions but are opposed to the cynical manipulation of faith in the pursuit of power. Therefore we are opposed to both majority and minority communalism.
- SPARRROW A trust set up in 1988 Register Number E-11958 in Mumbai to build a national archives for women with print, oral history and pictorial material. A live archives reaching out to schools, colleges, womens groups and other organisations. An active agent of change. A forum for discussions. An interactive space.
- Deeds Deeds Public Charitable Trust(Reg. NoE20961 Mumbai) is an NGO based in Mumbai.It is an acronym for Development,Education,Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society.The organisation was established in 2003 and is committed to helping persons with hearing impairment.
- VOTE MUMBAI VOTEMUMBAI is a non-partisan peoples campaign comprising of concerned individuals and civil society organizations across Mumbai & the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Its objective is to make citizens realize the need for systemic reforms and bring about a significant improvement in the existing Municipal governance system by overcoming the current crisis in governance.
- Aseema Charitable Trust Aseema is a Sanskrit word which means "limitless", a word that captures a child's spirit which can soar in the right environment. Aseema is committed to provide just this environment to street and underprivileged children of India.Despite making formidable advances in technology, we find that about half of the total child population of India does not attend school.
- Only Nature Endures An NGO promoting sustainable technologies. There are several brilliant technologies lying unutilized owing to a lack of awareness and possible vested interests.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.