Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The Fowai Forum The Fowai Forum is a Public Trust registered under the Charity Commissioner, Greater Mumbai Region in the year 2006 as per the Mumbai Public Trust Act of the year 1950. Value education, called spiritual instruction sometimes, brings about a healthy transformation of our outlooks. Such new perception can lead to harmonious coexistence of all humanity and we can then achieve a high degree of unity amidst diversity.
- Sachin Ahir Shri Sachin Mohan Ahir, born in middle class family of an Air India employee, had a very humble beginning in his life. Born in 1972 in Mumbai, he spent his childhood in Air India colony, Kalina, Santacruz, Mumbai. Being the first child in the family he enjoyed immense love of his parents.
- Sir ratan tata trust Mr Ratan Tata is the Chair of the Board. He has been the Chairman of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group, since 1991. Mr Tata received a Bachelor of Science degree in architecture with structural engineering, from Cornell University in 1962, and completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School in 1975.
- Household Tips Home is where the heart is In this section weprovide information which will help you to build a better home for your family in a very simple and easy manner. This section is dedicated to all the housewives who without any aclaim, strive the hardest to give their family the best as well as people who wish to maintain their houses in the best possible way.
- Shanti Avedna Sadan The Shanti Avedna Sadan is Indias first Hospice, an institution that takes care of the advanced terminally ill Cancer patients. It is neither a hospital nor a home, but is in fact both, offering the specialized care of a hospital together with the love of a home Shanti Avedna Sadan therefore literally means Peace in the absence of pain home.
- Nutrivita Foods Pvt Ltd Nutrivita Foods is founded with a vision to eradicate under-nourishment and create a healthy, well / nourished younger generation. Nutrivita Foods is committed to make available, world-class nutritional food products, especially developed to enhance nutritional status of the undernourished & susceptible children and women.
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences ICTS ICTS is a multi and interdisciplinary effort with a strong human resource development component. The main goals of ICTS are to foster research, be a resource for high level education and training, and reach out to the larger society by being a node for scientific information and values.
- Pooja Blood Bank Pooja Blood Bank is a Government approved, licensed blood bank, duly registered with Maharashtra State Blood Transfusion Council, Mumbai. We make blood components like RBC Concentrates (Packed Cells), Platelet Concentrates, Fresh-Frozen Plasma, etc. If your doctor has not specified the component required by your patient, we may have to get a clarification (at least on phone).
- Neem Foundation A voluntary non-profit organization provides global awareness about neem tree, derivatives of neem and other botanical alternatives.
- RTI Public Charitable Trust A Divine Soul, A Reverend Saint, A Noted Philanthropist, An Ascetic, A Proactive Social Reformer, An Educationalist, A Sapient Philosopher, A Discerning Psychologist, A Placating Healer, Original Creator of the RTI Act, A religious Proponent of the concept of having Unique Identification UID for all Indians, A Radical Thinker and a true Patriot.
- School for Remedial Education REACH is associated with the SNDT and the model school for students with learning disabilities, and has been registered with the Maharashtra Dyslexia Association. It aims at providing an encouraging and stimulating environment to those students who are not proficient to withstand the pressures of academics in the regular school, either, due to learning problems caused due to learning disabilities, emotional disturbances etc.
- International Association of Humane Habitat The International Association for Humane Habitat IAHH is a voluntary nongovernmental organization of concerned professionals and citizens based in Mumbai, India and networking with architects, institutions and universities all over the world. The concept of evolving humane habitat is as old as human civilization. Many visionaries have contributed to the ongoing endeavour to improve living environment in human settlements.
- KeralaIyers.com KeralaIyers.com is a mission- an ongoing attempt to delve into the history, trace the roots,portray the life of modern day Kerala Iyers,and chronicle the achievements of this community.It also intends to provide information on aspects such as local religious festivals,promote discussion forums&facilitate exchange of information.Iyers are Tamil speaking Brahmins originating from South India
- Oral cancer Oral cancer is the most common cancer in India and according to Dr Geoff Craig People are dying of oral cancer because of ignorance. So Sangeeta Darvekar Charitable Trust thought of a mass awareness program about oral cancer, its causes, its treatment and resultant problems and the way of preventing this cancer.
- Arpan Arpan is a registered organization based in Mumbai with a mission to Prevent the occurrence of Child Sexual Abuse and heal those who have been affected by it.Founded by Pooja Taparia, Mumbai,Arpan began in year 2003 by making little differences to the underprivileged community by becoming a platform for volunteers and individuals who seek opportunities to contribute.
- Maharashrtra Dyslexia Association Maharashtra Dyslexia Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to securing the rights of students with dyslexia, also known as a Specific Learning or Language Disability, to an appropriate education. MDA was started in March 1996 by a group of parents and professionals with a view to creating awareness about Dyslexia amongst the educational community in the city and the general public, and advocating the right of students with Learning Disability.
- Public concern for governance trust Public Concern for Governance Trust(PCGT),a registered trust,founded by a few concerned citizens, has the capability to mobilize public opinion and increase public participation and activism towards creating more transparent and efficient governance.PCGT works to ensure enactment of laws and policies,which promote honesty.
- MAHARASHTRA STATE POLICE HOUSING & WELFRE CORPN. LTD. The Main objective of the Corporation is to construct houses & administrative buildings and to formulate & execute welfare schemes for personnel of Police & Jail Departments.The Corporation was established on 13.3.1974 vide Government Resolution,Home Department No. CRP 0174/XV dt. 14.2.1974.
- Asian Centre for Corporate Governance & Sustainability The Global Advisory Board also believes that Corporate Sustainability is crucial to the Sustainable Society and cleaner cities. Thus, Asian Centre attempts to work with Corporate leaders on one hand and government officials on the other, to contribute towards Better Governance, Sustainable Societies and Cleaner Cities.
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.