Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- MyKidsArena Our objective is to help parents create a fun and stimulating home environment for their child with the help of a package of right mix of toys, books, games, cds etc. To prepare the right mix, we keep in mind: The skills and abilities the child is acquiring during a particular age. The ageappropriateness, development value and fun value of the items.
- UnLtd India UnLtd India is a launch pad for social entrepreneurs in India.We work with start-up social entrepreneurs to help them grow as leaders and create high-impact, sustainable organisations ready for scaling and further investment.We are different because we engage before almost all other funders and investors.
- Yusuf Meherally Centre The Centre was started in 1961 in memory of Yusuf Meherally, and was formally inaugurated in 1965, by Dr. Zakir Husain, the then Vice-President. The initial objectives were promoting national integration and studying the problems of urbanisation. After 1967, the transformation of urban resources through men, money and material, and with the participation of local people got added as an objective.
- RTI Public Charitable Trust A Divine Soul, A Reverend Saint, A Noted Philanthropist, An Ascetic, A Proactive Social Reformer, An Educationalist, A Sapient Philosopher, A Discerning Psychologist, A Placating Healer, Original Creator of the RTI Act, A religious Proponent of the concept of having Unique Identification UID for all Indians, A Radical Thinker and a true Patriot.
- Asiawriters.com Asiawriters.com is a freelance writing organization who has carved a niche in the writing industry. We specialize in providing our clients from around the world with the highest standards of writing, research and editing services. This allows us to provide great job opportunities to freelance writers who can meet our high standards.
- National Alliance of Peoples Movements National Alliance of Peoples Movements NAPM started as a process in 1992 and took a definite shape in 1996.It is an alliance of a large number of peoples organizations and movements in India. Peoples rights over natural resources, appropriate decentralized democratic development, towards a just, sustainable and egalitarian society, with true internationalism is what we assert.
- Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Scientists IANCAS is proactively engaged in promoting the teaching and research activities in the discipline of Radiochemistry and applications of radioisotopes in Indian Universities and Research Institutes. This is being achieved through National workshops as well as publications of books and quarterly thematic bulletins.
- VEKTORS With a team of highly qualified consultants and trainers having vast industry specific experience, Vektors-Quality Certification Consulting partners organizations and integrate the professionals across the world to implement and help organization to achieve the required international/national certification. Our consulting approach is highly professional, time bound and cost-effective resulting in ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the clients organization.
- Aikyatan Engaged in providing services in social activities, events, bengali recipes and picture gallery.
- Vikas Sahyog Pratishthan Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan means Development Collaboration Foundation is a collective of 15 grassroots organizations and individuals that are primarily working on the developmental issues of the poor and deprived sections of society in Maharashtra State. Livelihood and dignity are the basic concern of deprived communities thus VSP and its members are working with a long term perspective to qualitatively.
- The Humsafar Trust The Humsafar Trust was set up in April 2004 by a group of self-identified homosexual men who desired to reach out to the MSM population in the Mumbai Metro and surrounding areas. The Trust began its activities by inviting gay men and lesbian women to attend its workshops on Fridays. Since a decade the trust is working in the arena of HIV intervention programme in Mumbai and Thane district with the MSM/Hijra population. Most of its activities are supported by MDACS (NACO), FHI - Delhi, FHI - BMGF, Avert Society and DFID.
- Don Bosco Development Society We are a group of people with many questionsabout why our adivasi, dalit and urban slum communities live in unjust situations, what they can do to change this state of affairs, and how we can enable our people to bring about this change. In our search for answers, we are constantly reinventing ourselves and entering many fields of action, depending on the needs that people in our work areas express.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
- MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION OF INDIA Established in 1996, Make A Wish Foundation of India has granted in excess of 15000 wishes. By granting a cherished wish for a child with a life threatening illness, a wish experience can give back what the illness takes away, Hope, Strength and Joy. It can help the children forget about being sick. How to laugh out loud and keep making plans for the future.
- KeralaIyers.com KeralaIyers.com is a mission- an ongoing attempt to delve into the history, trace the roots,portray the life of modern day Kerala Iyers,and chronicle the achievements of this community.It also intends to provide information on aspects such as local religious festivals,promote discussion forums&facilitate exchange of information.Iyers are Tamil speaking Brahmins originating from South India
- BeingHumanFoundation.net We are a not-for-profit organization with our office in mumbai. One of the objectives of our organization is to make our people aware of their rich cultural heritage as well as to inspire them to be more Pro-Active in taking pride in the same. We also aim to help provide various tools for self-learning in different ways that can make learning fun.
- The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation is a registered charitable trust, dedicated to promoting education, welfare, health, conservation and publishing in maritime related areas. Founded in 1993 in memory of the Indian shipping pioneer, Vasant J. Sheth, the Foundation has funded and supported over 70 projects.
- ITOPC Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council engaged in promotional activities related to travel & tours in India
- AYURVED MEDICAL COLLEGE Sangam Sevabhavi Trustís is registered institute. Registered by Dr. Bhanudas Genuji Dere as per registration No. 1 society registration Act 1860 No. Maha/1814/Ahmednagar dated 23/11/1989 . Bombay Public charitable Trust Act 1950 as F-1741 Ahmednagar dated 23/01/1990.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.