Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Flying Bananas Flying Bananas empowers people, through shared experiences of learning, discovery and laughter, to stretch boundaries, challenge assumptions and think differently. We believe that everyone has the ability to feel wonder, about the world around them and in the things they are able to accomplish.
- Prabhat Chitra Mandal Prabhat Chitra Mandal was inaugurated with the screening of inimitable Satyajit Rays Chiriyakhana on Jul 5, 1968. In spite of nearly seven other film societies then existing in the metropolis, Prabhat was launched to cater to cinegoers of North Mumbai. The shows were then organised in a 70-seater mini theatre
- RTI Public Charitable Trust A Divine Soul, A Reverend Saint, A Noted Philanthropist, An Ascetic, A Proactive Social Reformer, An Educationalist, A Sapient Philosopher, A Discerning Psychologist, A Placating Healer, Original Creator of the RTI Act, A religious Proponent of the concept of having Unique Identification UID for all Indians, A Radical Thinker and a true Patriot.
- Voice This type of exploitative life produces such negative effects as stunted growth, increased susceptibility to disease, and psychological scarring. This work also deprives the children of an education that will allow them the mental growth necessary to escape this degradation.
- Sahaara Charitable Society We, at Sahaara Charitable Society, believe it takes very little to give a lot to those who are not as privileged as we are. We provide a home to the homeless. But more importantly, we believe it is our responsibility to give hope to the hopeless. Because, to touch the lives of those around us, all that we need is a lending hand, and a heart that cares……
- Shravani The organization has been registered as SHREE BALKRISHNA EDUCATIONAL PUBLIC TRUST which is founded by Ms. Geetanjali Singh & Mr. Ashutosh Singh. In the year 2000 with 3 childrens at the Borivali centre, gradually till date it has 5 centres across out of which 3 are operating in Mumbai and 2 in Gujarat with a total strength of 375 families coming from all over India as well as countries like Kenya, Dubai & Canada.
- The Atharva Educational Trust The Atharva Educational Trust is a registered society, which was established in the year 1998 under the dynamic leadership of Shri Gopinathji Munde,the erstwhile Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra.The Trust has the objective of imparting excellence in education in the fields of Engineering and Management to the aspiring youth of the nation.
- Aseema Charitable Trust Aseema is a Sanskrit word which means "limitless", a word that captures a child's spirit which can soar in the right environment. Aseema is committed to provide just this environment to street and underprivileged children of India.Despite making formidable advances in technology, we find that about half of the total child population of India does not attend school.
- Rajasthani Sammelan Rajasthani Sammelan, a social and charitable trust established its identity in the year 1948 at Malad, a western suburb of Mumbai, to promote social and educational activities. During the past six decades and more, the trust has taken lead role in promoting the facilities of education.
- Siro Research Foundation Offer sevices like scientific research services, organise scientific research, sponsor scientific research, promote scientific research and establish scientific research.
- Genuine Marriage Bureau Genuine Matrimony is an exclusive matrimony portal catering to the special matrimonial needs of the Senaithalaivar community across the globe. The portal offers several benefits to its members, primary being the pleasure of searching for a life partner within one's own community from across the globe at the click of a mouse.Genuine Matrimony is powered by innovative tools and cutting-edge technologies to provide the best search experience for its users.
- PRASANNA WELLNESS ACADEMY, Prasanna Wellness Academy Mumbai, Education Training Institute, Wellness Academy, Spirituality, Empowerment, Vision 2020, Mind Management, Spiritual Talks, Spiritual Teachings, Corporate Spirituality, Corporate Ethics, Mumbai, India. Prasanna Wellness Academy is an initiative of Swami Sukhabodhananda to impart several models contained in our Vedic Wisdom in a digestible and applicable manner for Corporate Governance. A multiplicity of choices are available for improvement in all technical and organizational behavior. However, penetrating the shield of personality and creating the necessary transformation in the essence of the individual is the surest way of bringing about the results.
- Sachin Ahir Shri Sachin Mohan Ahir, born in middle class family of an Air India employee, had a very humble beginning in his life. Born in 1972 in Mumbai, he spent his childhood in Air India colony, Kalina, Santacruz, Mumbai. Being the first child in the family he enjoyed immense love of his parents.
- Devadiga Welfare Association Providing all types of education services.
- Sabrang Communications and Publishing Pvt. Ltd. Sabrang Communications ("sabrang" means "all colours") was started in 1993 to provide information on, analyse and expose the machinations of communal politics in India, on the subcontinent and abroad and to publicise the attempt of secular individuals, groups and organisations engaged in fighting them. We stand for equal respect to all religions but are opposed to the cynical manipulation of faith in the pursuit of power. Therefore we are opposed to both majority and minority communalism.
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research Providing services like management training, research management and management developments.
- Old age homes in Mumbai Karmayog.org is a resource that enables you to "Improve Your World" by connecting you with like-minded people and organisations in your locality, city and world.Trustee of this organisation is Mr.Vinay Somani.This organizaton is providing many services. Old age home is one of those.
- Sadak Chaap NGO organisation in Mumbai dedicated to the welfare and resettlement of homeless and street children.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- Stree Mukti Sanghatana The Constitution of India as well as other laws have conferred equal rights and status on women. These however have not been actualized as yet. In every field, women occupy a secondary and subsidiary place. The role of the Stree Mukti Sanghatana therefore becomes necessary to help liberate women from economic, social, political, cultural and psychological oppression.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.