Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Mahindra Academy The Mahindra Academy formerly known as Students Academy was established in June 1970. The School is managed by a Governing Council consisting of members of the Mahindra Education Society. The School was primarily for the children of M/s. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. employees. However now other eligible students are also admitted. Today, the School has a spacious three storeyed building surrounded by beautiful garden where over 1200 students both boys and girls come for learning.
- Arpan Arpan is a registered organization based in Mumbai with a mission to Prevent the occurrence of Child Sexual Abuse and heal those who have been affected by it.Founded by Pooja Taparia, Mumbai,Arpan began in year 2003 by making little differences to the underprivileged community by becoming a platform for volunteers and individuals who seek opportunities to contribute.
- Jeevan Jeevan has been formalized as an NGO in late 2004 to help children avail of some of these basic requirements, and move beyond… in the maintenance of basic rights, recognized both by the Indian Constitution and the United Nations Conventions. We have planned a strategic growth over a period of years. As an NGO, we plan to develop the resources to help more and more children, and to ensure that the quality of what we offer children is sustained over the years to come.
- AmeriCares India In India,AmeriCares has developed a platform based on strategic partnerships,high efficiency and tight auditing procedures.AmeriCares works with international and local charitable organizations in India,including nongovernmental agencies,hospitals, the Ministry of Health and other organizations to asses humanitarian needs and respond to those that are most critical.
- Yusuf Meherally Centre The Centre was started in 1961 in memory of Yusuf Meherally, and was formally inaugurated in 1965, by Dr. Zakir Husain, the then Vice-President. The initial objectives were promoting national integration and studying the problems of urbanisation. After 1967, the transformation of urban resources through men, money and material, and with the participation of local people got added as an objective.
- NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST is an organization based in Mumbai, India. Primarily to promote the Religious Education and welfare for orphan and poor Muslim children.The Trust is registered Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, Regd no. E-20745 MUMBAI, Noor Meher Charitable Trust comes under the Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961 12A .
- The Humsafar Trust The Humsafar Trust was set up in April 2004 by a group of self-identified homosexual men who desired to reach out to the MSM population in the Mumbai Metro and surrounding areas. The Trust began its activities by inviting gay men and lesbian women to attend its workshops on Fridays. Since a decade the trust is working in the arena of HIV intervention programme in Mumbai and Thane district with the MSM/Hijra population. Most of its activities are supported by MDACS (NACO), FHI - Delhi, FHI - BMGF, Avert Society and DFID.
- MAKE-A-WISH FOUNDATION OF INDIA Established in 1996, Make A Wish Foundation of India has granted in excess of 15000 wishes. By granting a cherished wish for a child with a life threatening illness, a wish experience can give back what the illness takes away, Hope, Strength and Joy. It can help the children forget about being sick. How to laugh out loud and keep making plans for the future.
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council Providing consultancy services for industrial research and development organisation.
- S & S Infotech and Software Pvt. Ltd. S & S Infotech and Software Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% EoU Company, truly dedicated to the IT industry, serving clients based in US, UK and Australia. We take pride in delivering our customers with the best-of the-breed solutions in IT related consultancy. We strive to be responsive to their needs and provide them with the best-in-class customer service. We'll draw upon our industry knowledge, expertise and best practices to make sure that our clients are fully leveraging our solutions.
- Forum of Free Enterprise The Forum of Free Enterprise is a non-political and non-partisan organization, established in 1956, to educate public opinion in India on free enterprise and its close relationship with the democratic way of life. The Forum seeks to stimulate public thinking on vital economic problems of the day through booklets and leaflets, meetings, essay competitions and other means as befit a democratic society.
- JSG Pune Metrocity The example of deep insight from Bhagwan Mahavir when Gautam Swami asked him several questions. JSG - Pune Metrocity is organized on this insight. JSG - Pune Metrocity is part of a large ecosystem of the Jain Social Groups - International Federations having 300 operating groups worldwide. JSG - Pune Metrocity is inspired by the slogan of Federation
- Computer Society Of India A platform for IT professionals to exchange views and information, for advancement of the theory and practice of computer engineering and technology systems, science and engineering, information processing and related arts and sciences.
- Save The Children India Save The Children India is a non-profit organization established in 1988. It has been working towards the empowerment of the underprivileged women and children through its many health, vocational training and education program. Today, over 250 children, who are either intellectually, hearing, or speech impaired, study at the Special Care Centre.
- Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal Shri Vile Parle Kelvani Mandal is a public charitable trust. The SVKM has always been committed to the cause of providing high quality education at various levels.The Mandal today has evolved into a big educational complex imparting high level education to more than 32,000 students.The ethos of the Mandal which is inspired by patriotic fervor, selfless service and the spirit of indigenous enterprise, has its geneses in the days of freedom.
- Sahaara Charitable Society We, at Sahaara Charitable Society, believe it takes very little to give a lot to those who are not as privileged as we are. We provide a home to the homeless. But more importantly, we believe it is our responsibility to give hope to the hopeless. Because, to touch the lives of those around us, all that we need is a lending hand, and a heart that cares……
- Only Nature Endures An NGO promoting sustainable technologies. There are several brilliant technologies lying unutilized owing to a lack of awareness and possible vested interests.
- Childline India Foundation Providing services like an emergency phone service for children in need of aid and assistance.
- R.B. Curumsey Damjee Arogya Bhuvan Our trust was made as per the will of (Late) R. B. Sheth Curumsey Damjee made in 1915.We earlier had a Sanatorium in Bombay (Present day Mumbai) at Girgaum Chowpatty opposite the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan which was made for the benefit of the people.However at the time the sanatorium was made the location was outside the main town and was a good place to go to for a change of air
- MyKidsArena Our objective is to help parents create a fun and stimulating home environment for their child with the help of a package of right mix of toys, books, games, cds etc. To prepare the right mix, we keep in mind: The skills and abilities the child is acquiring during a particular age. The ageappropriateness, development value and fun value of the items.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.