Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Nutrivita Foods Pvt Ltd Nutrivita Foods is founded with a vision to eradicate under-nourishment and create a healthy, well / nourished younger generation. Nutrivita Foods is committed to make available, world-class nutritional food products, especially developed to enhance nutritional status of the undernourished & susceptible children and women.
- Old age homes in Mumbai Karmayog.org is a resource that enables you to "Improve Your World" by connecting you with like-minded people and organisations in your locality, city and world.Trustee of this organisation is Mr.Vinay Somani.This organizaton is providing many services. Old age home is one of those.
- National Solid Waste Association of India MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT: COLLECTION AND TRANSPORTATION Seminar on ‘Municipal Solid Waste Management: Collection and Transportation” was held on 07th October, 2006 organized by National Solid Waste Association of India (NSWAI) in collaboration with Maharashtra, Pollution Control Board (MPCB), Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) and P.G. Department of Family Resource Management, SNDT Women’s University at Juhu Campus, Mumbai. The seminar aimed at spreading awareness on Collection and Transportation of Municipal Solid Waste and to highlight technical solutions available. A variety of subjects were covered, from daily waste collection to skip hire and temporary rubbish disposal, from waste reduction to recycling and everything in between. It was attended by Municipal officers of SWM Cell of MCGM, concerned citizens of Mumbai, eminent scientists, engineers, manufacturers of SWM equipments, students of P.G. Home Science, PG Diploma in Environment and Development, Institute of Science and the staff of various Institutes like Garware Institute, Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science etc.
- VOTE MUMBAI VOTEMUMBAI is a non-partisan peoples campaign comprising of concerned individuals and civil society organizations across Mumbai & the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Its objective is to make citizens realize the need for systemic reforms and bring about a significant improvement in the existing Municipal governance system by overcoming the current crisis in governance.
- Aseema Charitable Trust Aseema is a Sanskrit word which means "limitless", a word that captures a child's spirit which can soar in the right environment. Aseema is committed to provide just this environment to street and underprivileged children of India.Despite making formidable advances in technology, we find that about half of the total child population of India does not attend school.
- N. L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research Providing services like management training, research management and management developments.
- Udaan The inception of Udaan dates back to April 1992, when a small group of individuals committed to health rights and empowerment of marginalized group decided to work together.Having started rather modestly, the flight of Udaan has indeed covered a long distance in the years that have gone by.
- The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation is a registered charitable trust, dedicated to promoting education, welfare, health, conservation and publishing in maritime related areas. Founded in 1993 in memory of the Indian shipping pioneer, Vasant J. Sheth, the Foundation has funded and supported over 70 projects.
- Leela Mhatre Pratishthan The inspiration for the mission I received from my mother late smt Leela Mhatre; while the leaders I always accepted for this project are shree Swami Samarth & shree Pramukh Swami Maharaj as my GURUS. I had completed my SSCOur Lady of Salvation High School & SYJCKirti M Doongursee with 1st Class & bagged various prizes & awards in my school & college time.
- State Bank of India Employees' (M.S.Patel) Co-op. Credit Society Ltd. A coopreative credit society doing some welfare work.operating from the Indian Staff Association Room in the Imperial Bank of India Building.
- Prabhat Chitra Mandal Prabhat Chitra Mandal was inaugurated with the screening of inimitable Satyajit Rays Chiriyakhana on Jul 5, 1968. In spite of nearly seven other film societies then existing in the metropolis, Prabhat was launched to cater to cinegoers of North Mumbai. The shows were then organised in a 70-seater mini theatre
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences ICTS ICTS is a multi and interdisciplinary effort with a strong human resource development component. The main goals of ICTS are to foster research, be a resource for high level education and training, and reach out to the larger society by being a node for scientific information and values.
- Sachin Ahir Shri Sachin Mohan Ahir, born in middle class family of an Air India employee, had a very humble beginning in his life. Born in 1972 in Mumbai, he spent his childhood in Air India colony, Kalina, Santacruz, Mumbai. Being the first child in the family he enjoyed immense love of his parents.
- The All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association. An official website of AIPMA offering information about committees, membership, services, advertisements, seminars, events, delegation and conference.
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- Stap The word SPAT chosen as an abbreviation for std Pioneer's Awareness Trust makes sense since it explains his life long struggle to change the system and public thinking discrimination against AIDS and other Sexually Transmitted Disease patients.The list of numerous articles (over 100) written during his life bear testimony to this fact and his relentless commitment to this cause
- Yuvak Biradari Yuvak Biradari Bharat is a national award wining organization working at pan-India level since 1974, cherishing the goals of humanity and nation building. It has endeavoured to establish and promote Insaani Biradari Universal Brotherhood. It also aims at strengthening the social fabric of India in order to realize the vision of a vibrant, prosperous, peaceful and enlightened nation.
- NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST is an organization based in Mumbai, India. Primarily to promote the Religious Education and welfare for orphan and poor Muslim children.The Trust is registered Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, Regd no. E-20745 MUMBAI, Noor Meher Charitable Trust comes under the Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961 12A .
- ITOPC Indian Tour Operators Promotion Council engaged in promotional activities related to travel & tours in India
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.