Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
- SHRI KUTCHI VISA OSWAL SEVA SAMAJ Shri K.V.O. Seva Samaj Association is outcome of dream of Shri Velji Lakhamshi Napu. It was established in 1947 registered under the a Public Charitable Trust Act 1950, Mumbai. Reg No. F-3064 Bom b Societies Reg. Act., 1860, Reg No. 285/73 and c U/s 80-G of Income Tax Act No. DITE/BE/MC/80-G/2636/99-00 valid upto 31-3-2002.
- ASPEE Agricultural Research & Development Foundation The need to be on the forefront of agriculture has made Aspee a forerunner. Aspee and the Farmer have always been an inextricable part of each other. Aspee owes much to the farming community who helped catapult it to its present position. Aspee felt it a boundant duty to repay this debt to the farmers to give back something in return for what they earned through them.
- Rotary Club of Mumbai Nariman Point Rotary Club of Mumbai, Nariman Point was chartered on 1st May 2002 with 34 members. From thereon our club has grown from strength to strength having members coming from different walks of life; financial advisors and analysts, advocates, insurers, doctors, merchants, entrepreneurs etc. We can boast of being a very young and dynamic club with the average age of our members being in late thirties. In this short span the Club has identified certain causes to which it remains completely committed.
- Indian Cancer Society The Indian Cancer Society - the National Anti-Cancer Association of our country, was established way back in 1951. It is a registered Public Trust under the Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 and the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The society undertakes total care of the poor cancer patients of our country by preferring food, medicines, transport, prostheses, colostomy bags, counseling services, social welfare and job placement services. It also helps cancer patients to be self- employed particularly those who come from the rural areas.
- NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST NOOR MEHER CHARITABLE TRUST is an organization based in Mumbai, India. Primarily to promote the Religious Education and welfare for orphan and poor Muslim children.The Trust is registered Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, Regd no. E-20745 MUMBAI, Noor Meher Charitable Trust comes under the Income Tax Exemption Act, 1961 12A .
- All India Haj Umrah Tour Organisers Association ALL INDIA HAJ UMRAH TOUR ORGANISERS ASSOCIATION was established in the year 1997 at Mumbai. The aim and object for bringing such body into being was to face those daytoday hardships and impediments unitedly which were being confronted by the private tour organisers.
- Pooja Blood Bank Pooja Blood Bank is a Government approved, licensed blood bank, duly registered with Maharashtra State Blood Transfusion Council, Mumbai. We make blood components like RBC Concentrates (Packed Cells), Platelet Concentrates, Fresh-Frozen Plasma, etc. If your doctor has not specified the component required by your patient, we may have to get a clarification (at least on phone).
- Bombay Community Public Trust The Bombay Community Public Trust (BCPT) was set up in July 1991 as a Community Foundation.By then,there were models of successful Community Chests which could be emulated.Community Chests are funding intermediaries which enable people to channel their resources to solving the civic problems of a defined area a city.
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of India Multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most common neurological disorder diagnosed in young adults. Its causes are not yet fully understood and researchers continue to search for answers. MS is not contagious and does not shorten the life expectancy of those who are diagnosed with the disease. Although the disease may not be cured or prevented at this time, treatments are available to reduce severity and delay progression.
- Sir dorabji tata trust The JN Tata Endowment was set up in 1892 by the founder of the Tata group,Jamsetji N Tata,to encourage young people to take up higher studies at some of the best universities in the world. It is the first Tata benefaction in the field of education, and possibly the first of its kind in Asia.
- Oral cancer Oral cancer is the most common cancer in India and according to Dr Geoff Craig People are dying of oral cancer because of ignorance. So Sangeeta Darvekar Charitable Trust thought of a mass awareness program about oral cancer, its causes, its treatment and resultant problems and the way of preventing this cancer.
- Shanti Avedna Sadan The Shanti Avedna Sadan is Indias first Hospice, an institution that takes care of the advanced terminally ill Cancer patients. It is neither a hospital nor a home, but is in fact both, offering the specialized care of a hospital together with the love of a home Shanti Avedna Sadan therefore literally means Peace in the absence of pain home.
- The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust As a company, the Tata Group has always gone beyond business, and chosen to be a responsible corporate citizen who plays its part in the community, and as a member of society. The Taj Public Service Welfare Trust is another manifestation of this credo. In the aftermath of the unprecedented attacks on Mumbai in November 2008, we witnessed an outpouring of support from well-wishers in India and across the globe.
- Subh lagan pvt ltd Father Shri Chouthmalji Kirtania was active as a sincere worker during the freedom struggle in the then Congress Party at Regional level. There after he migrated to Calcutta and got involved with Marwari Social Organization called Akhil Bhartiya Marwari Sammelan as Prachar Manrt.
- Aikyatan Engaged in providing services in social activities, events, bengali recipes and picture gallery.
- Flying Bananas Flying Bananas empowers people, through shared experiences of learning, discovery and laughter, to stretch boundaries, challenge assumptions and think differently. We believe that everyone has the ability to feel wonder, about the world around them and in the things they are able to accomplish.
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Jim Yellowpages Jim Yellow Pages is an online Yellow - page directory of India that provides comprehensive information about Indian Business Organizations and Companies along with their complete details like contact, products and services. Presently Jim Yellow pages covers 8 major cities of India and aims at providing exhaustive information about all the other cities of India in a short time.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.