Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Retail E. R. P Private Limited Providing all types of additional software developments, hardware consultation, product database related services, data entry related services.
- Sir ratan tata trust Mr Ratan Tata is the Chair of the Board. He has been the Chairman of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group, since 1991. Mr Tata received a Bachelor of Science degree in architecture with structural engineering, from Cornell University in 1962, and completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School in 1975.
- Wockhardt Limited, Bandra, Mumbai Providing all types of research and development services, investor relations services.
- Save Our Strays The condition of animals gave me nightmares and the only way to get peace of mind was to changes these conditions. There are many we saw sight of a dead dog and that was it.Even though i have been doing animal welfare since 1996 in bandra where i used to live earlier.I really had only two options, to ignore it or do something about itand ichoose the latter. When we are alone the we realize the first thing I had to do was start sterilizing dogs to control everything.
- VOTE MUMBAI VOTEMUMBAI is a non-partisan peoples campaign comprising of concerned individuals and civil society organizations across Mumbai & the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Its objective is to make citizens realize the need for systemic reforms and bring about a significant improvement in the existing Municipal governance system by overcoming the current crisis in governance.
- Deeds Deeds Public Charitable Trust(Reg. NoE20961 Mumbai) is an NGO based in Mumbai.It is an acronym for Development,Education,Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society.The organisation was established in 2003 and is committed to helping persons with hearing impairment.
- Neem Foundation A voluntary non-profit organization provides global awareness about neem tree, derivatives of neem and other botanical alternatives.
- Rotary International Rotary International is the worlds first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members who are business, profession and community leaders. Rotary club members, known as Rotarians, are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- Marico Innovation Foundation The Foundation believes that the only way to disseminate is to first learn. It therefore intends to undertake cutting edge research into Innovation in India. To get to the heart of the matter, to understand how it really happens. It then intends to propagate these findings through large-scale mass platforms across India.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of India Multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most common neurological disorder diagnosed in young adults. Its causes are not yet fully understood and researchers continue to search for answers. MS is not contagious and does not shorten the life expectancy of those who are diagnosed with the disease. Although the disease may not be cured or prevented at this time, treatments are available to reduce severity and delay progression.
- Shraddha Shraddha Charitable Trust has been rendering pioneering service to the autistic and mentally challenged young adults since its inception in a small garage owned by one of the parents of an autistic adult.Today Shraddha has grown by accommodating around 40 such special young adults. working on 2 floors,8 rooms of Mahalaxmi Municipal School Building.
- ASPEE Agricultural Research & Development Foundation The need to be on the forefront of agriculture has made Aspee a forerunner. Aspee and the Farmer have always been an inextricable part of each other. Aspee owes much to the farming community who helped catapult it to its present position. Aspee felt it a boundant duty to repay this debt to the farmers to give back something in return for what they earned through them.
- Bhookh Relief Foundation To provide, using the Internet, staple food to chronically hungry Indians so as to enable them to survive, learn and work.Born on December 15, 1975 and brought up in Mumbai, Lt. Nawang Kapadia was the younger son of Harish and Geeta Kapadia. Nawang did his schooling at St. Xaviers Boys Academy to move on to Jai Hind College and graduate from the Mumbai University with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. Nawang was always everyones favorite wherever he went.
- Oral cancer Oral cancer is the most common cancer in India and according to Dr Geoff Craig People are dying of oral cancer because of ignorance. So Sangeeta Darvekar Charitable Trust thought of a mass awareness program about oral cancer, its causes, its treatment and resultant problems and the way of preventing this cancer.
- The National Association of Disabled's Enterprises A major portion of the able-bodied section of Society still continue to look upon "Handicapped persons" as a "useless", "unproductive and "cursed" part of Society who are suffering for their wrong deeds in their previous lives.We, at NADE, would do everything possible to change the above wrong notion of the people and convert today's Handicapped "Consumers" into "Producers" and "Contributors" of our national income.
- Yuvak Biradari Yuvak Biradari Bharat is a national award wining organization working at pan-India level since 1974, cherishing the goals of humanity and nation building. It has endeavoured to establish and promote Insaani Biradari Universal Brotherhood. It also aims at strengthening the social fabric of India in order to realize the vision of a vibrant, prosperous, peaceful and enlightened nation.
- National Alliance of Peoples Movements National Alliance of Peoples Movements NAPM started as a process in 1992 and took a definite shape in 1996.It is an alliance of a large number of peoples organizations and movements in India. Peoples rights over natural resources, appropriate decentralized democratic development, towards a just, sustainable and egalitarian society, with true internationalism is what we assert.
- VEKTORS With a team of highly qualified consultants and trainers having vast industry specific experience, Vektors-Quality Certification Consulting partners organizations and integrate the professionals across the world to implement and help organization to achieve the required international/national certification. Our consulting approach is highly professional, time bound and cost-effective resulting in ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the clients organization.
- Shree Chem Research Labs Private Limited Providing all types of research and development and consultancy services for chemical industries. Specialization in high pressure reactions hydrogenation, aminations and catalytic transformations.
- Sabrang Communications and Publishing Pvt. Ltd. Sabrang Communications ("sabrang" means "all colours") was started in 1993 to provide information on, analyse and expose the machinations of communal politics in India, on the subcontinent and abroad and to publicise the attempt of secular individuals, groups and organisations engaged in fighting them. We stand for equal respect to all religions but are opposed to the cynical manipulation of faith in the pursuit of power. Therefore we are opposed to both majority and minority communalism.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.