Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- RTI Public Charitable Trust A Divine Soul, A Reverend Saint, A Noted Philanthropist, An Ascetic, A Proactive Social Reformer, An Educationalist, A Sapient Philosopher, A Discerning Psychologist, A Placating Healer, Original Creator of the RTI Act, A religious Proponent of the concept of having Unique Identification UID for all Indians, A Radical Thinker and a true Patriot.
- Childline India Foundation Providing services like an emergency phone service for children in need of aid and assistance.
- J. B. Sez Private Limited Providing all types of health care services, research & development services, printing services, packaging services etc.
- Deeds Deeds Public Charitable Trust(Reg. NoE20961 Mumbai) is an NGO based in Mumbai.It is an acronym for Development,Education,Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society.The organisation was established in 2003 and is committed to helping persons with hearing impairment.
- Forum of Free Enterprise The Forum of Free Enterprise is a non-political and non-partisan organization, established in 1956, to educate public opinion in India on free enterprise and its close relationship with the democratic way of life. The Forum seeks to stimulate public thinking on vital economic problems of the day through booklets and leaflets, meetings, essay competitions and other means as befit a democratic society.
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of India Multiple sclerosis (MS) is the most common neurological disorder diagnosed in young adults. Its causes are not yet fully understood and researchers continue to search for answers. MS is not contagious and does not shorten the life expectancy of those who are diagnosed with the disease. Although the disease may not be cured or prevented at this time, treatments are available to reduce severity and delay progression.
- Salaam Bombay Foundation We, at Salaam Bombay Foundation, believe that children grow as their horizons grow. The broader their horizon, the greater their hope and higher their aspiration. Children can make correct informed decisions if they are given access to appropriate information and life skill tools to deal with every day situations.
- Shravani The organization has been registered as SHREE BALKRISHNA EDUCATIONAL PUBLIC TRUST which is founded by Ms. Geetanjali Singh & Mr. Ashutosh Singh. In the year 2000 with 3 childrens at the Borivali centre, gradually till date it has 5 centres across out of which 3 are operating in Mumbai and 2 in Gujarat with a total strength of 375 families coming from all over India as well as countries like Kenya, Dubai & Canada.
- Sterling Pest Control Services Providing services of pest control, termite control, weed control, vector control & rodent control.
- Sadak Chaap NGO organisation in Mumbai dedicated to the welfare and resettlement of homeless and street children.
- Retail E. R. P Private Limited Providing all types of additional software developments, hardware consultation, product database related services, data entry related services.
- Maharashrtra Dyslexia Association Maharashtra Dyslexia Association is a not-for-profit organization committed to securing the rights of students with dyslexia, also known as a Specific Learning or Language Disability, to an appropriate education. MDA was started in March 1996 by a group of parents and professionals with a view to creating awareness about Dyslexia amongst the educational community in the city and the general public, and advocating the right of students with Learning Disability.
- Sahaara Charitable Society We, at Sahaara Charitable Society, believe it takes very little to give a lot to those who are not as privileged as we are. We provide a home to the homeless. But more importantly, we believe it is our responsibility to give hope to the hopeless. Because, to touch the lives of those around us, all that we need is a lending hand, and a heart that cares……
- Instrumentation Experts Club Founded in the Year 2001, the Instrumentation Experts Club is a leading, Indian nonprofit organization that is setting the standard for automation by helping the members and other professionals to remain at fore front of knowledge in this highly competitive society while enhancing their leadership and personal career capabilities. The Instrumentation Experts Club activities are mainly in and around Mumbai to host monthly programs, conferences and exhibitions for automation professionals.
- Shri Swaminarayano Vijayateteram Shri Swaminarayano Vijayateteram trust was set up by R.B.Sheth Curumsey Damjee,a stauch follower of Shri Hari for the purpose of funding various activities of Swaminarayan Mandir's and to help them in all possible ways.Our trust was founded by Akshardham Nivasi Rao Bahadur Sheth Curumsey Damjee.
- Aravali Mandal and Research Center Aravali Vikas Mandal is a very small period. But being tender period immediately after beginning we can delightfully say that with the help of all around us, we have been able to overcome this delicate crucial time and bring this Center in a position from where it can be nurtured into a very prominent and prestigious core health center in the region.
- Scientica Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd Scientica Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd. is a fastest growing health communication organization. Dissemination of medical knowledge through health networks by means of scientific solutions is the core work area of Scientica. We develop scientific packages that suites to the knowledge needs of a practicing doctors consultants and their patients as well. The publications mainly are in the form of:
- LIFE Trust We are a dynamic foundation that works in collaboration with the Government to introduce various programs at the school and pre-school level in order to improve the quality and accountability of the education system for the underprivileged children. We believe that every child should have the right to explore his talents and chase his dreams, and he can only do so if he is provided a platform for growth.
- Soham Foundation As a responsible corporate citizen, we have established the Soham Foundation a non-profit organization which endeavors to enhance, enrich and empower society and the environment to lead better and more fulfilled lives. The Foundations initiatives include community service projects and institutions covering the fields of education, healthcare and wellness, sports and environment protection.
- Ashwinikumar Medical Relief Society A non government organisation offers treatments for tuberculosis patients and working for the upliflment of downtrodden people for their health care & education.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.