Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- R.B. Curumsey Damjee Arogya Bhuvan Our trust was made as per the will of (Late) R. B. Sheth Curumsey Damjee made in 1915.We earlier had a Sanatorium in Bombay (Present day Mumbai) at Girgaum Chowpatty opposite the Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan which was made for the benefit of the people.However at the time the sanatorium was made the location was outside the main town and was a good place to go to for a change of air
- Oral cancer Oral cancer is the most common cancer in India and according to Dr Geoff Craig People are dying of oral cancer because of ignorance. So Sangeeta Darvekar Charitable Trust thought of a mass awareness program about oral cancer, its causes, its treatment and resultant problems and the way of preventing this cancer.
- PopulationFirst Population First is an NGO working on population and health issues within the framework of women's rights and social development. We believe that population is not an issue of numbers alone. Numbers are but a manifestation of poor social development and lack of access to health and contraceptive services.
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council Providing consultancy services for industrial research and development organisation.
- Nutrivita Foods Pvt Ltd Nutrivita Foods is founded with a vision to eradicate under-nourishment and create a healthy, well / nourished younger generation. Nutrivita Foods is committed to make available, world-class nutritional food products, especially developed to enhance nutritional status of the undernourished & susceptible children and women.
- RTI Public Charitable Trust A Divine Soul, A Reverend Saint, A Noted Philanthropist, An Ascetic, A Proactive Social Reformer, An Educationalist, A Sapient Philosopher, A Discerning Psychologist, A Placating Healer, Original Creator of the RTI Act, A religious Proponent of the concept of having Unique Identification UID for all Indians, A Radical Thinker and a true Patriot.
- Save The Children India Save The Children India is a non-profit organization established in 1988. It has been working towards the empowerment of the underprivileged women and children through its many health, vocational training and education program. Today, over 250 children, who are either intellectually, hearing, or speech impaired, study at the Special Care Centre.
- Rotary International Rotary International is the worlds first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members who are business, profession and community leaders. Rotary club members, known as Rotarians, are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- The All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association. An official website of AIPMA offering information about committees, membership, services, advertisements, seminars, events, delegation and conference.
- National Alliance of Peoples Movements National Alliance of Peoples Movements NAPM started as a process in 1992 and took a definite shape in 1996.It is an alliance of a large number of peoples organizations and movements in India. Peoples rights over natural resources, appropriate decentralized democratic development, towards a just, sustainable and egalitarian society, with true internationalism is what we assert.
- Sahaara Charitable Society We, at Sahaara Charitable Society, believe it takes very little to give a lot to those who are not as privileged as we are. We provide a home to the homeless. But more importantly, we believe it is our responsibility to give hope to the hopeless. Because, to touch the lives of those around us, all that we need is a lending hand, and a heart that cares……
- Leela Mhatre Pratishthan The inspiration for the mission I received from my mother late smt Leela Mhatre; while the leaders I always accepted for this project are shree Swami Samarth & shree Pramukh Swami Maharaj as my GURUS. I had completed my SSCOur Lady of Salvation High School & SYJCKirti M Doongursee with 1st Class & bagged various prizes & awards in my school & college time.
- International Journal of Shoulder Surgery International Journal of Shoulder Surgery ISSN 0973-6042 is an open-access, peer-reviewed online publication that focuses on the basic science, diagnostic and therapeutic aspects of disorders of the shoulder girdle. Original research, review articles, techniques and case reports that focus on anatomy, radiology, clinical methods, and open/arthroscopic surgery, related to the shoulder, are presented. Journal is published Quarterly.
- Sabrang Communications and Publishing Pvt. Ltd. Sabrang Communications ("sabrang" means "all colours") was started in 1993 to provide information on, analyse and expose the machinations of communal politics in India, on the subcontinent and abroad and to publicise the attempt of secular individuals, groups and organisations engaged in fighting them. We stand for equal respect to all religions but are opposed to the cynical manipulation of faith in the pursuit of power. Therefore we are opposed to both majority and minority communalism.
- Siro Research Foundation Offer sevices like scientific research services, organise scientific research, sponsor scientific research, promote scientific research and establish scientific research.
- Natura Outdoor Education Trust The Natura Outdoor Education Trust NOET is a not-for-profit organisation that uses the wilderness and adventure as tools to promote learning, development andecologicalconservation.The Trust is managed by few of the best minds in the fields of Learning Facilitation, Outdoor Education, Adventure Sports, Ecology and Conservation; along with Advertising stalwart and adventure enthusiast, Prahlad Kakkar as trustee.
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- Anupam Kher Foundation Anupam Kher Foundation is a Public Charitable Trust which was founded in the year 2008. This foundation which is based out of Mumbai, aims to maximize the future opportunities for children from less privileged background by promoting and advocating good quality education aimed at holistic growth.
- Udaan The inception of Udaan dates back to April 1992, when a small group of individuals committed to health rights and empowerment of marginalized group decided to work together.Having started rather modestly, the flight of Udaan has indeed covered a long distance in the years that have gone by.
- The foundation The Foundation came into existence in 2006 with the goal of unhesitatingly stepping in where it can,to make an effective,lasting change in discriminatory attitudes seen in our lives.It pledges to under-promise and over-deliver,making its interventions realistic,focused,intelligent,uncompromising,consistentand full of love.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.