Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation The Vasant J. Sheth Memorial Foundation is a registered charitable trust, dedicated to promoting education, welfare, health, conservation and publishing in maritime related areas. Founded in 1993 in memory of the Indian shipping pioneer, Vasant J. Sheth, the Foundation has funded and supported over 70 projects.
- Siro Research Foundation Offer sevices like scientific research services, organise scientific research, sponsor scientific research, promote scientific research and establish scientific research.
- Shree Chem Research Labs Private Limited Providing all types of research and development and consultancy services for chemical industries. Specialization in high pressure reactions hydrogenation, aminations and catalytic transformations.
- Pooja Blood Bank Pooja Blood Bank is a Government approved, licensed blood bank, duly registered with Maharashtra State Blood Transfusion Council, Mumbai. We make blood components like RBC Concentrates (Packed Cells), Platelet Concentrates, Fresh-Frozen Plasma, etc. If your doctor has not specified the component required by your patient, we may have to get a clarification (at least on phone).
- Maharashtra Economic Development Council Providing consultancy services for industrial research and development organisation.
- Gowd Saraswat Brahman Sabha The outcome of this historic meeting was a decision to form an umbrella organization to bring together members of the GSB community who had settled down in Bombay. The primary objective of this organization, which was to act as a forum to promote, preserve, and ensure continuity of social, cultural and dharmic traditions, values.
- Deeds Deeds Public Charitable Trust(Reg. NoE20961 Mumbai) is an NGO based in Mumbai.It is an acronym for Development,Education,Empowerment of the Disadvantaged in Society.The organisation was established in 2003 and is committed to helping persons with hearing impairment.
- Avni Health Foundation The Avni Health Foundation registered as a Not for profit organization is located in Mumbai, India. AVNI leads and provides technical expertise to conduct applied social and behavioral research and evaluation studies, provides technical assistance to public, private and Government sectors in health policy related areas.
- Don Bosco Development Society We are a group of people with many questionsabout why our adivasi, dalit and urban slum communities live in unjust situations, what they can do to change this state of affairs, and how we can enable our people to bring about this change. In our search for answers, we are constantly reinventing ourselves and entering many fields of action, depending on the needs that people in our work areas express.
- Old age homes in Mumbai Karmayog.org is a resource that enables you to "Improve Your World" by connecting you with like-minded people and organisations in your locality, city and world.Trustee of this organisation is Mr.Vinay Somani.This organizaton is providing many services. Old age home is one of those.
- Udaan The inception of Udaan dates back to April 1992, when a small group of individuals committed to health rights and empowerment of marginalized group decided to work together.Having started rather modestly, the flight of Udaan has indeed covered a long distance in the years that have gone by.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
- Rose of sharon The Rose of Sharon is a registered public charitable trust, founded by Pastor Saroja M.Please visit the 'Founder'link to know what made her establish such an organisation.The Rose of Sharon is registered and it is a Juridic person entitled to acquire properties and carry out its functions all over India.
- Haji Ali Dargah Trust Haji Ali Dargah is one of the most popular religious places in Mumbai, visited by people of all religions alike. Haji Ali Dargah is one of Indias most famous and prestigious landmarks situated about 500 yards from the Mumbai shoreline in the middle of the Arabian Sea off Lala Lajpatrai Marg. Haji Ali Dargah is the complex housing the tomb of the Muslim Saint Pir Haji Ali Shah Bukhari R.A.. Along with the tomb, there is also a Masjid at Haji Ali.
- Sir ratan tata trust Mr Ratan Tata is the Chair of the Board. He has been the Chairman of Tata Sons, the holding company of the Tata Group, since 1991. Mr Tata received a Bachelor of Science degree in architecture with structural engineering, from Cornell University in 1962, and completed the Advanced Management Program at Harvard Business School in 1975.
- LIFE Trust We are a dynamic foundation that works in collaboration with the Government to introduce various programs at the school and pre-school level in order to improve the quality and accountability of the education system for the underprivileged children. We believe that every child should have the right to explore his talents and chase his dreams, and he can only do so if he is provided a platform for growth.
- Rudrashaktii Rudrashaktii is an organization founded with an aim to promote awareness about the properties and the benefits of the divine bead rudraksh to the mankind.The motto of the organization is to actively provide guidance on the most suited rudraksha to the individual, based on the numerological interpretation of his or her date of birth & interpretation of planetary position.
- Bombay Community Public Trust The Bombay Community Public Trust (BCPT) was set up in July 1991 as a Community Foundation.By then,there were models of successful Community Chests which could be emulated.Community Chests are funding intermediaries which enable people to channel their resources to solving the civic problems of a defined area a city.
- Shri Vallabhpith Shri Vallabhpith is an organization based at Mulund, Mumbai and Shri Jagadguru Mahprabhu Shrimad Vallabhacharanji Baithakji, Nashik. We aim to provide services to one and all of the Vaishnav community and general mankind, in terms of Pushtimargiya activities, granth prakashaan and shikshan (publication and study) and more.
- Cotton Association of India Cotton Association of India was established in the year 1921 with a view to facilitate cotton trade. Since then, CAI has been playing a pivotal role in development and promotion of cotton across India. Formerly known as East India Cotton Association, it was redesignated as Cotton Association of India in August 2007. Present name truly reflects the All India character of the Association.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.