Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- School for Remedial Education REACH is associated with the SNDT and the model school for students with learning disabilities, and has been registered with the Maharashtra Dyslexia Association. It aims at providing an encouraging and stimulating environment to those students who are not proficient to withstand the pressures of academics in the regular school, either, due to learning problems caused due to learning disabilities, emotional disturbances etc.
- The All India Plastics Manufacturers' Association. An official website of AIPMA offering information about committees, membership, services, advertisements, seminars, events, delegation and conference.
- Operation Smile Operation Smiles 4th mission in Kolkata, West Bengal August 17th to August 26th Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal. The mission is being conducted at our longest running Operation Smile India is currently conducting its 3rd mission in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Swar International An organisation working for the promotion of Indian arts, music and culture.
- Rudrashaktii Rudrashaktii is an organization founded with an aim to promote awareness about the properties and the benefits of the divine bead rudraksh to the mankind.The motto of the organization is to actively provide guidance on the most suited rudraksha to the individual, based on the numerological interpretation of his or her date of birth & interpretation of planetary position.
- Udaan The inception of Udaan dates back to April 1992, when a small group of individuals committed to health rights and empowerment of marginalized group decided to work together.Having started rather modestly, the flight of Udaan has indeed covered a long distance in the years that have gone by.
- Jeevan Jeevan has been formalized as an NGO in late 2004 to help children avail of some of these basic requirements, and move beyond… in the maintenance of basic rights, recognized both by the Indian Constitution and the United Nations Conventions. We have planned a strategic growth over a period of years. As an NGO, we plan to develop the resources to help more and more children, and to ensure that the quality of what we offer children is sustained over the years to come.
- Avni Health Foundation The Avni Health Foundation registered as a Not for profit organization is located in Mumbai, India. AVNI leads and provides technical expertise to conduct applied social and behavioral research and evaluation studies, provides technical assistance to public, private and Government sectors in health policy related areas.
- VOTE MUMBAI VOTEMUMBAI is a non-partisan peoples campaign comprising of concerned individuals and civil society organizations across Mumbai & the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Its objective is to make citizens realize the need for systemic reforms and bring about a significant improvement in the existing Municipal governance system by overcoming the current crisis in governance.
- M.G.M The Mahatma Gandhi Trust established by these visionaries is a tribute to the philosophy of the Father of the Nation and the values advocated by him. The core fundamental of Education being paramount has been imbibed and ever since its establishment in 1982 in Nanded, it has dedicated the majority of its work in this field.
- Om Creations Trust The organization is run on the conviction that with professional training and support, women born with Downs syndrome and other mental disabilities can imbibe professional skill sets and become productive contributors. This will make them less of a burden as well as impart a sense of self worth. We aim to ensure that they live as normal a life as is possible.
- Pal Rajendra Education Trust Founded by Late Shri. Rajendrapratap M. Pal in the year 1980, Pal Rajendra Education Trust is having its registered office at Hanuman Nagar, Akurli Road, Kandivli East, Mumbai 400101.Pal Rajendra Education Trust is a self financed institution established and operated not for profit under the society registration act and Bombay public trust act bearing no. BOM 73380 GBBSD and PTR NO. F 6512 Mumbai respectively. Also our trust is having certificate of income tax us 80 G.
- Prabhat Chitra Mandal Prabhat Chitra Mandal was inaugurated with the screening of inimitable Satyajit Rays Chiriyakhana on Jul 5, 1968. In spite of nearly seven other film societies then existing in the metropolis, Prabhat was launched to cater to cinegoers of North Mumbai. The shows were then organised in a 70-seater mini theatre
- Midas Trust Providing relief to the poor by promoting various Social Services, Economic Services, Cultural Services and Educational Services.
- UnLtd India UnLtd India is a launch pad for social entrepreneurs in India.We work with start-up social entrepreneurs to help them grow as leaders and create high-impact, sustainable organisations ready for scaling and further investment.We are different because we engage before almost all other funders and investors.
- S & S Infotech and Software Pvt. Ltd. S & S Infotech and Software Pvt. Ltd. is a 100% EoU Company, truly dedicated to the IT industry, serving clients based in US, UK and Australia. We take pride in delivering our customers with the best-of the-breed solutions in IT related consultancy. We strive to be responsive to their needs and provide them with the best-in-class customer service. We'll draw upon our industry knowledge, expertise and best practices to make sure that our clients are fully leveraging our solutions.
- Aikyatan Engaged in providing services in social activities, events, bengali recipes and picture gallery.
- JSG Pune Metrocity The example of deep insight from Bhagwan Mahavir when Gautam Swami asked him several questions. JSG - Pune Metrocity is organized on this insight. JSG - Pune Metrocity is part of a large ecosystem of the Jain Social Groups - International Federations having 300 operating groups worldwide. JSG - Pune Metrocity is inspired by the slogan of Federation
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Providing all types of services like hospital services, medical services and community services.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.