Organisations in MumbaiOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Shravani The organization has been registered as SHREE BALKRISHNA EDUCATIONAL PUBLIC TRUST which is founded by Ms. Geetanjali Singh & Mr. Ashutosh Singh. In the year 2000 with 3 childrens at the Borivali centre, gradually till date it has 5 centres across out of which 3 are operating in Mumbai and 2 in Gujarat with a total strength of 375 families coming from all over India as well as countries like Kenya, Dubai & Canada.
- Old age homes in Mumbai Karmayog.org is a resource that enables you to "Improve Your World" by connecting you with like-minded people and organisations in your locality, city and world.Trustee of this organisation is Mr.Vinay Somani.This organizaton is providing many services. Old age home is one of those.
- VEKTORS With a team of highly qualified consultants and trainers having vast industry specific experience, Vektors-Quality Certification Consulting partners organizations and integrate the professionals across the world to implement and help organization to achieve the required international/national certification. Our consulting approach is highly professional, time bound and cost-effective resulting in ease of implementation and adds value to the business processes of the clients organization.
- Gundecha Education Academy Gundecha Charities was established with several objectives in mind to serve society without any distinction of caste, creed, religion or sex. Gundecha Charities always comes forward to help needy, poor and deserving people or students, so that they can grow in their life and live a respectable life like a normal Indian. Gundecha Charities has set various charitable objectives to help society.
- Rose of sharon The Rose of Sharon is a registered public charitable trust, founded by Pastor Saroja M.Please visit the 'Founder'link to know what made her establish such an organisation.The Rose of Sharon is registered and it is a Juridic person entitled to acquire properties and carry out its functions all over India.
- The foundation The Foundation came into existence in 2006 with the goal of unhesitatingly stepping in where it can,to make an effective,lasting change in discriminatory attitudes seen in our lives.It pledges to under-promise and over-deliver,making its interventions realistic,focused,intelligent,uncompromising,consistentand full of love.
- P. D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Providing all types of services like hospital services, medical services and community services.
- Pooja Blood Bank Pooja Blood Bank is a Government approved, licensed blood bank, duly registered with Maharashtra State Blood Transfusion Council, Mumbai. We make blood components like RBC Concentrates (Packed Cells), Platelet Concentrates, Fresh-Frozen Plasma, etc. If your doctor has not specified the component required by your patient, we may have to get a clarification (at least on phone).
- Childline India Foundation Providing services like an emergency phone service for children in need of aid and assistance.
- Sir dorabji tata trust The JN Tata Endowment was set up in 1892 by the founder of the Tata group,Jamsetji N Tata,to encourage young people to take up higher studies at some of the best universities in the world. It is the first Tata benefaction in the field of education, and possibly the first of its kind in Asia.
- Swar International An organisation working for the promotion of Indian arts, music and culture.
- National Solid Waste Association of India MUNICIPAL SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT: COLLECTION AND TRANSPORTATION Seminar on ‘Municipal Solid Waste Management: Collection and Transportation” was held on 07th October, 2006 organized by National Solid Waste Association of India (NSWAI) in collaboration with Maharashtra, Pollution Control Board (MPCB), Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) and P.G. Department of Family Resource Management, SNDT Women’s University at Juhu Campus, Mumbai. The seminar aimed at spreading awareness on Collection and Transportation of Municipal Solid Waste and to highlight technical solutions available. A variety of subjects were covered, from daily waste collection to skip hire and temporary rubbish disposal, from waste reduction to recycling and everything in between. It was attended by Municipal officers of SWM Cell of MCGM, concerned citizens of Mumbai, eminent scientists, engineers, manufacturers of SWM equipments, students of P.G. Home Science, PG Diploma in Environment and Development, Institute of Science and the staff of various Institutes like Garware Institute, Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science etc.
- Bhanudasdere Dr. Bhanudas Genuji Dere (born 1956) a multi fetched personality needs no introduction. This effort is an attempt to contribute to a better and deeper understanding of his persona. The politician, the leader, the administrator, the father, the brother, the husband, the friend, the guide, the godfather, and the most a Doctor, and more – the balanced blend of all the roles played to perfection gives an insight into his towering personality.
- The K R Cama Oriental Institute The K R Cama Oriental Institute was established in 1916 through funds collected from the citizens of Bombay to perpetuate the memory of Mr. Kharshedji Rustomji Cama, the renowned oriental scholar, linguist, social reformer and educationist who passed away in 1909. Being an amalgamation of several private collections, the library of the Institute is considered to be one of the finest of its type in the world.
- Bible Society of India A society for making the Bible available to all people in India in languages they can understand at prices they can afford to buy in the formats they prefer.
- Param Satta This mission is not our own and personal mission but a mission of and by all the living beings and to make this mission a grand success for benefit of all of us, please send this message to all the living beings on the earth in all the manners and methods possible.
- Shree Chem Research Labs Private Limited Providing all types of research and development and consultancy services for chemical industries. Specialization in high pressure reactions hydrogenation, aminations and catalytic transformations.
- Rotary International Rotary International is the worlds first service club organization, with more than 1.2 million members who are business, profession and community leaders. Rotary club members, known as Rotarians, are volunteers who work locally, regionally, and internationally to provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards in all vocations, and help build goodwill and peace in the world.
- NetPEM Public Trust NetPEM Public Trust was established in February 2002 under the Bombay Public Trust Act No. E-1691 . The primary focus of the organization is to promote the implementation of Preventive Environmental Management PEM and Sustainability Strategies through Education, Training and Research in the Asian Region.
- Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology VAST Vedic Academy of Spiritual Technology has its World Headquarters situated at Hare Krishna Land, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, INDIA. VAST is led and managed by professionals and advised by industrialists. Dr. N.D.Desai Sri Nathji Das is the Chairman, Mr. Rajesh Talwar Raghunath Das is the Vice-chairman and Mr. Arun Veeramoney Anand Mohan Das is the CEO of VAST.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.