Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in MumbaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Jeevan Jeevan has been formalized as an NGO in late 2004 to help children avail of some of these basic requirements, and move beyond… in the maintenance of basic rights, recognized both by the Indian Constitution and the United Nations Conventions. We have planned a strategic growth over a period of years. As an NGO, we plan to develop the resources to help more and more children, and to ensure that the quality of what we offer children is sustained over the years to come.
- Vedanta Vision Jaya Row is the founder of Vedanta Vision and Founder - Managing Trustee of Vedanta Trust. Vedanta Vision is dedicated to the dissemination of Vedanta, Indian philosophy - the oldest management school in the world. Jaya Row has spent more than thirty years in the study and research of Vedanta. She has a first class academic record in Microbiology and has had a distinguished management career which she renounced to devote herself full time to the interpretation and re-presentation.
- Vikas Sahyog Pratishthan Vikas Sahayog Pratishthan means Development Collaboration Foundation is a collective of 15 grassroots organizations and individuals that are primarily working on the developmental issues of the poor and deprived sections of society in Maharashtra State. Livelihood and dignity are the basic concern of deprived communities thus VSP and its members are working with a long term perspective to qualitatively.
- Indian Association of Nuclear Chemists and Allied Scientists IANCAS is proactively engaged in promoting the teaching and research activities in the discipline of Radiochemistry and applications of radioisotopes in Indian Universities and Research Institutes. This is being achieved through National workshops as well as publications of books and quarterly thematic bulletins.
- SIES Centre of Excellence in Management Research & Development CEMRD was a conscious decision of the SIES management to maintain its competitive edge in the field of education. In a knowledge driven society, knowledge management is the key to success. This is particularly true of an educational institution, which is a repository of knowledge, acquired and developed through various sources and having various channels to share and to communicate the knowledge base at its disposal.
- Lokmanya Medical Research Centre Lokmanya Medical Foundations sister concern, Lokmanya Medical Research Centre is a non profit organisation and a Societal Transformer. Lokmanya places special emphasis on Health promotion, prevention, protection, partnership and providing Health care services in pursuance of the objective of the trust and health for all strategy of government of India. While providing excellent health care facilities through Lokmanya Hospital Chinchwad and Nigdi we never lost sight of our wider social responsibility by continuing various public health oriented projects and research in community healthLokmanya Medical Research Centre.
- Dr.D.Y.Patil Hospital & Research Centre The Dr.D.Y.Patil Hospital and Research Centre was launched with a vision to provide excellent health care at an affordable cost within the city limits and has seen the light of the day in a record time of under two years.he dream to see an affordable hospital that would benefit the economically deprived has finally become a reality.
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences ICTS ICTS is a multi and interdisciplinary effort with a strong human resource development component. The main goals of ICTS are to foster research, be a resource for high level education and training, and reach out to the larger society by being a node for scientific information and values.
- The Bridge Our Bridge and many more such Bridges should enable the transfer of surplus wealth and resources from Haves to Have-Nots for uplifting the underprivileged in our society. To promote a sustainable process towards a dignified quality of life for tribal communities characterized by Access to safe drinking water and hygienic living conditions, Opportunity for sustainable livelihood through.
- ASPEE Agricultural Research & Development Foundation The need to be on the forefront of agriculture has made Aspee a forerunner. Aspee and the Farmer have always been an inextricable part of each other. Aspee owes much to the farming community who helped catapult it to its present position. Aspee felt it a boundant duty to repay this debt to the farmers to give back something in return for what they earned through them.
- HOOTONE REMEDIES Hootone Remedies aims at researching & developing herbal drugs, especially the life saving ones not available in any other system at present and our R&D wing had several landmark achievements to its credit, like formulating the most outstanding anti-retroviral herbal drug HOO-IMM Plus which recorded 98% inhibition in invitro test whereas the inhibition recorded by any other anti-retroviral drug in the present market is within the range of 35-65 only.
- National Academy of Indian Payroll It will be of significant advantage to the globalisation of the Payroll Profession and of equal importance to the IPP, with the IPP being the key strategic International Partner to National Academy of Indian Payroll. This in turn is strengthening India's infrastructure and paving the way for successful national organisations.
- Biotechnology Resource Centre Biotechnology Resource Centre scientific team consists of several scientists in the multidisciplinary field of biotechnology under the dynamic leadership of the founder directors. In addition there are quite a few research associates who are working for their doctorate degree in some of the leading agricultural universities in the country.
- International Association of Humane Habitat The International Association for Humane Habitat IAHH is a voluntary nongovernmental organization of concerned professionals and citizens based in Mumbai, India and networking with architects, institutions and universities all over the world. The concept of evolving humane habitat is as old as human civilization. Many visionaries have contributed to the ongoing endeavour to improve living environment in human settlements.
- Yusuf Meherally Centre The Centre was started in 1961 in memory of Yusuf Meherally, and was formally inaugurated in 1965, by Dr. Zakir Husain, the then Vice-President. The initial objectives were promoting national integration and studying the problems of urbanisation. After 1967, the transformation of urban resources through men, money and material, and with the participation of local people got added as an objective.
- Sushrut Hospital & Research Centre Sushrut Hospital is a tertiary referral acute care private hospital equipped with the latest medical technology and equipment.We offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical facilities for the total management of our patients under one roof.At Sushrut Hospital,our foremost responsibility is to provide quality care and service to our patients.
- Citizens for Peace Citizens for Peace (CfP), has been pondering over this question for the last few years. CfP was founded in 1993 by several residents of Mumbai, who were horrified by the communal violence that scarred the city in the months following the demolition of the Babri Masjid. Set up as a registered public trust, CfP engaged in relief work for the victims of the 1993 riots.
- Fil Flan Technologies Offering services in research & development, security service and including offering automated data capturing & recognizing system and cartridges.
- germinait germinait is in the business of identifying customer needs and using in-house skills and research ideas to develop solutions to meet those customer needs. As the AIT in our name suggests, we are focused on products that utilise and benefit from Artificial Intelligence Technologies.
- NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute Neuro Gen Brain and Spine Institute we provide a ray of hope to people who have none and thereby increase the quality of life. Neuro Gen Brain and Spine Institute is an institution which not just wants to give treatment to the patients but also take into consideration the overall well being of the patient.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.