Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in MumbaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Epitome Global Services Epitome Global Services is a knowledge-based, specialist service provider to the asset management industry. Epitome is based in Mumbai, India.It provides research and analytics services, middle and back office support, and fund accounting and administration services to hedge funds / fund of funds, fund administrators and other financial services firms.
- Jeevan Jeevan has been formalized as an NGO in late 2004 to help children avail of some of these basic requirements, and move beyond… in the maintenance of basic rights, recognized both by the Indian Constitution and the United Nations Conventions. We have planned a strategic growth over a period of years. As an NGO, we plan to develop the resources to help more and more children, and to ensure that the quality of what we offer children is sustained over the years to come.
- Nehru Centre Nehru Centre was conceived in 1972, not as a mute memorial, but as living testament and monument of faith in Jawaharlal Nehru's vision of man, his compassion for humanity, his concern for humanbeings and his undying passion to lift them to the greatest and highest purpose.
- ROW2 Technologies ROW2 Technologies, Inc. provides solutions & services that are benefiting research and development, business development & sourcing professionals in the Life Sciences and Chemical industries. ROW2 has core strengths in synthetic organic chemistry, creation of knowledgebases on the chemistries, global chemical companies and cheminformatics.
- Prasanna Wellness Academy Thus spiritual inputs as devised by Swami Sukhabodhananda is an ethnic model based on internal resources of our vast civilization. The wide base of resources come from the insights that Swamiji has drawn from his vast knowledge of the Vedic Wisdom and his focus on making it meaningful at the office desk.
- Ganga Jal We will head towards this vision by creating awareness within society at large about the growing pollution of clean water resources and prevention of same. It is therefore vision of the Gangajal Nature Foundation, Mumbai to strive for the protection of clean water resources of India from pollution of every kind.
- Dhyansanjivani Shree Shivananda Das Divyayoga Aashram Charitable Trust, Proprietor of Dhyansanjivani Magazine, founder of Dhyansanjivani.com website. A person of high caliber, tremendous wisdom, in-depth knowledge of spiritualism. Acharyaji has given a considerable contribution to our society. His name is associated with the enormous difficult task not only in the field of spiritualism but also for Astrology,Kundalini Shakti.
- ASPEE Agricultural Research & Development Foundation The need to be on the forefront of agriculture has made Aspee a forerunner. Aspee and the Farmer have always been an inextricable part of each other. Aspee owes much to the farming community who helped catapult it to its present position. Aspee felt it a boundant duty to repay this debt to the farmers to give back something in return for what they earned through them.
- sanofi-aventis We at sanofi-aventis India are committed to our customers and employees and, more importantly, to the people who rely on our medicines. We plan to move forward with greater vigour and a clearer vision to put each and every individual at the heart of our commitment, working towards what really matters – health.
- Gowd Saraswat Brahman Sabha The outcome of this historic meeting was a decision to form an umbrella organization to bring together members of the GSB community who had settled down in Bombay. The primary objective of this organization, which was to act as a forum to promote, preserve, and ensure continuity of social, cultural and dharmic traditions, values.
- Shah Technical Consultants Shah Technical Consultants was established in the year 1976with the objective of providing professional services in the field of urban Infrastructure. Mr. Shah had previous experience of working with major American consulting firms in the USA before returning to India to set up STC. Mr. Shah was also one of the founder members of the Indian Water Works Association.
- Udaan Welfare Foundation The flight of Udaan Welfare Foundation has begun and the NGO has implemented several projects in the areas of Health and Education and in a small way restored the environment. Plans are afoot to involve itself in many more projects by which it can contribute more meaningfully towards the upliftment of the downtrodden and revitalize the human spirit. The NGO plans to focus on key areas of Health, Education and Environment through its projects involving children, women and senior citizens.
- Cni Research Ltd. Providing research and development services in stock market through various market media.
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health The institute had a humble beginning in 1954 in the form of a Contraceptive Testing Unit. In 1970 it matured into an institute having a space of its own in the heart of central Mumbai with an unique identity which was then named as the ‘Institute for Research in Reproduction
- Save The Children India Save The Children India is a non-profit organization established in 1988. It has been working towards the empowerment of the underprivileged women and children through its many health, vocational training and education program. Today, over 250 children, who are either intellectually, hearing, or speech impaired, study at the Special Care Centre.
- SIES Centre of Excellence in Management Research & Development CEMRD was a conscious decision of the SIES management to maintain its competitive edge in the field of education. In a knowledge driven society, knowledge management is the key to success. This is particularly true of an educational institution, which is a repository of knowledge, acquired and developed through various sources and having various channels to share and to communicate the knowledge base at its disposal.
- CRISIL Limited Engaged in offering services in the sector of ratings, research, risk and policy advisory.
- Interdisciplinary Programme in Systems and Control Engineering Systems and Control engineering is a broad multidisciplinary area concerned with modeling of physical systems, analysis of behavior, and design of controllers which influence that behavior to take some desired form. It touches all divisions of engineering, applied mathematics and other applications areas such as economics.
- Sushrut Hospital & Research Centre Sushrut Hospital is a tertiary referral acute care private hospital equipped with the latest medical technology and equipment.We offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical facilities for the total management of our patients under one roof.At Sushrut Hospital,our foremost responsibility is to provide quality care and service to our patients.
- Directorate Of Medical Education And Research Encourages promotion of research in medical instituitions and supervises the working of 42 institutions including medical & dental colleges, teaching hospitals & health units under its purview in order to achieve optimum academic standards.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.