Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in MumbaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- International Association of Humane Habitat The International Association for Humane Habitat IAHH is a voluntary nongovernmental organization of concerned professionals and citizens based in Mumbai, India and networking with architects, institutions and universities all over the world. The concept of evolving humane habitat is as old as human civilization. Many visionaries have contributed to the ongoing endeavour to improve living environment in human settlements.
- Sphinxsai Sphinx Knowledge House is an International Research Knowledge Hub committed to provide a common universal platform to utilize research knowledge globally. It undertakes to distribute and provide the Research Knowledge in the subject areas Pharmaceutical Research, Chemistry, Chemical Technology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Medicine, Agro chemistry and applied Biosciences to all the destinations for faster connectivity to respective research, taking due care of speed and pace of knowledge generation.
- Fil Flan Technologies Offering services in research & development, security service and including offering automated data capturing & recognizing system and cartridges.
- The K R Cama Oriental Institute The K R Cama Oriental Institute was established in 1916 through funds collected from the citizens of Bombay to perpetuate the memory of Mr. Kharshedji Rustomji Cama, the renowned oriental scholar, linguist, social reformer and educationist who passed away in 1909. Being an amalgamation of several private collections, the library of the Institute is considered to be one of the finest of its type in the world.
- Shah Technical Consultants Shah Technical Consultants was established in the year 1976with the objective of providing professional services in the field of urban Infrastructure. Mr. Shah had previous experience of working with major American consulting firms in the USA before returning to India to set up STC. Mr. Shah was also one of the founder members of the Indian Water Works Association.
- World Trade Centre Mumbai Offering services in research & development, trade information, trade promotion, trade education and e-store.
- Jalvardhini Pratishthan Jalvardhini Pratishthan is a registered Voluntary organization based at Mumbai, started its operation in early 2003. With a clear intention of supporting rural and Tribal population in Rain water harvesting and management.After exploring avenues in rural and tribal Maharashtra, we found that the areas where there is immense waterfall, but still during off season farmer has to strive for irrigation due to shortage of water availability.
- Udaan Welfare Foundation The flight of Udaan Welfare Foundation has begun and the NGO has implemented several projects in the areas of Health and Education and in a small way restored the environment. Plans are afoot to involve itself in many more projects by which it can contribute more meaningfully towards the upliftment of the downtrodden and revitalize the human spirit. The NGO plans to focus on key areas of Health, Education and Environment through its projects involving children, women and senior citizens.
- Pooja Blood Bank Pooja Blood Bank is a Government approved, licensed blood bank, duly registered with Maharashtra State Blood Transfusion Council, Mumbai. We make blood components like RBC Concentrates (Packed Cells), Platelet Concentrates, Fresh-Frozen Plasma, etc. If your doctor has not specified the component required by your patient, we may have to get a clarification (at least on phone).
- SPARRROW A trust set up in 1988 Register Number E-11958 in Mumbai to build a national archives for women with print, oral history and pictorial material. A live archives reaching out to schools, colleges, womens groups and other organisations. An active agent of change. A forum for discussions. An interactive space.
- sanofi-aventis We at sanofi-aventis India are committed to our customers and employees and, more importantly, to the people who rely on our medicines. We plan to move forward with greater vigour and a clearer vision to put each and every individual at the heart of our commitment, working towards what really matters – health.
- HOOTONE REMEDIES Hootone Remedies aims at researching & developing herbal drugs, especially the life saving ones not available in any other system at present and our R&D wing had several landmark achievements to its credit, like formulating the most outstanding anti-retroviral herbal drug HOO-IMM Plus which recorded 98% inhibition in invitro test whereas the inhibition recorded by any other anti-retroviral drug in the present market is within the range of 35-65 only.
- Rajasthani Sammelan Rajasthani Sammelan, a social and charitable trust established its identity in the year 1948 at Malad, a western suburb of Mumbai, to promote social and educational activities. During the past six decades and more, the trust has taken lead role in promoting the facilities of education.
- CREDIT ANALYSIS & RESEARCH LTD Credit Analysis & Research Ltd. (CARE Ratings) is a full service rating company that offers a wide range of rating and grading services across sectors. CARE has an unparallel depth of expertise. CARE Ratings methodologies are in line with the best international practices.
- Cni Research Ltd. Providing research and development services in stock market through various market media.
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health The institute had a humble beginning in 1954 in the form of a Contraceptive Testing Unit. In 1970 it matured into an institute having a space of its own in the heart of central Mumbai with an unique identity which was then named as the ‘Institute for Research in Reproduction
- CDAC Carrying out Research and Development in the areas of Computer Software Technology and Computer Science.Conducting Educational Programmes and Training activities.Playing national and international roles in its area of interest to hasten the acquisition of knowledge and to contribute its own findings.
- Jeevan Jeevan has been formalized as an NGO in late 2004 to help children avail of some of these basic requirements, and move beyond… in the maintenance of basic rights, recognized both by the Indian Constitution and the United Nations Conventions. We have planned a strategic growth over a period of years. As an NGO, we plan to develop the resources to help more and more children, and to ensure that the quality of what we offer children is sustained over the years to come.
- Callent Offering services in research & development, mobile entertainment, consulting, operations and services management.
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research-Distance Learning Education Mumbai,Maharashtra.We developed technological superiority,strengthened our intellectual capital by recruiting more dedicated and highly qualified faculty and networked extensively to increase our industry interface.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.