Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Society & Home » Research & Development Centers
Research & Development Centers in MumbaiIt is important to invest in Research and Development activities in order to achieve economic progress. There are many research and development centers in India. The directory on research and development centers provides valuable information on the institutes engaged in research and developmental activities in India. Here under online web directory of research and development, get information on the various institutes promoting and conducting research and development in fields like medicine, agriculture, business research, environmental safety etc.
Latest Website Listings
- Interdisciplinary Programme in Systems and Control Engineering Systems and Control engineering is a broad multidisciplinary area concerned with modeling of physical systems, analysis of behavior, and design of controllers which influence that behavior to take some desired form. It touches all divisions of engineering, applied mathematics and other applications areas such as economics.
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research-Distance Learning Education Mumbai,Maharashtra.We developed technological superiority,strengthened our intellectual capital by recruiting more dedicated and highly qualified faculty and networked extensively to increase our industry interface.
- Terra Relations private limited The best way to describe Terra Realtors Pvt. Ltd. and its management style is to call it a Process Driven Organization. It has developed the ability to manage by exception. The operational focus of the company moves from analyzing all the information inherent in a process to being able to highlight and deal with exceptional cases. This has a tremendous improvement on efficiency.
- National Academy of Indian Payroll It will be of significant advantage to the globalisation of the Payroll Profession and of equal importance to the IPP, with the IPP being the key strategic International Partner to National Academy of Indian Payroll. This in turn is strengthening India's infrastructure and paving the way for successful national organisations.
- World Trade Centre Mumbai Offering services in research & development, trade information, trade promotion, trade education and e-store.
- Citizens for Peace Citizens for Peace (CfP), has been pondering over this question for the last few years. CfP was founded in 1993 by several residents of Mumbai, who were horrified by the communal violence that scarred the city in the months following the demolition of the Babri Masjid. Set up as a registered public trust, CfP engaged in relief work for the victims of the 1993 riots.
- ASPEE Agricultural Research & Development Foundation The need to be on the forefront of agriculture has made Aspee a forerunner. Aspee and the Farmer have always been an inextricable part of each other. Aspee owes much to the farming community who helped catapult it to its present position. Aspee felt it a boundant duty to repay this debt to the farmers to give back something in return for what they earned through them.
- Callent Offering services in research & development, mobile entertainment, consulting, operations and services management.
- germinait germinait is in the business of identifying customer needs and using in-house skills and research ideas to develop solutions to meet those customer needs. As the AIT in our name suggests, we are focused on products that utilise and benefit from Artificial Intelligence Technologies.
- InnovarIP Consulting Group Our reputation as the global leader in patent services begins with our focus on confidentiality and security.we maintain rigorous data-protection standards. Our clients turn to us for their most sensitive IP needs. From fundamental searching and monitoring to patent prosecution to competitive IP intelligence, identifying gaps in technology and identifying new licensing opportunities, and valuation of portfolios, InnovarIP supports and augments patent portfolios.
- Fil Flan Technologies Offering services in research & development, security service and including offering automated data capturing & recognizing system and cartridges.
- Vedanta Vision Jaya Row is the founder of Vedanta Vision and Founder - Managing Trustee of Vedanta Trust. Vedanta Vision is dedicated to the dissemination of Vedanta, Indian philosophy - the oldest management school in the world. Jaya Row has spent more than thirty years in the study and research of Vedanta. She has a first class academic record in Microbiology and has had a distinguished management career which she renounced to devote herself full time to the interpretation and re-presentation.
- CENTRAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH ON COTTON TECHNOLOGY The Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology(CIRCOT) situated at Mumbai. CIRCOT was established in the year 1924, at Mumbai, Maharashtra, CIRCOT is a unit under the Division of Agricultural Engineering of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research engaged in research and development activities in cotton technology. The Institute is an acknowledged leader for well over 85 years in the field of testing, standardisation and development of test methods.
- Reef Watch Marine Conservation Reef Watch Marine Conservation (RWMC) was established in 1993 as a Research and Education Organization by Mitali Dutt Kakar and Prahlad Kakar. RWMC is registered as a Public Charitable Trust under the Societies Registration Act and has been nominated as a Member of the National Board for Wildlife, Govt. of India in May, 2007.
- Sushrut Hospital & Research Centre Sushrut Hospital is a tertiary referral acute care private hospital equipped with the latest medical technology and equipment.We offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical facilities for the total management of our patients under one roof.At Sushrut Hospital,our foremost responsibility is to provide quality care and service to our patients.
- Dr.D.Y.Patil Hospital & Research Centre The Dr.D.Y.Patil Hospital and Research Centre was launched with a vision to provide excellent health care at an affordable cost within the city limits and has seen the light of the day in a record time of under two years.he dream to see an affordable hospital that would benefit the economically deprived has finally become a reality.
- Jeevan Jeevan has been formalized as an NGO in late 2004 to help children avail of some of these basic requirements, and move beyond… in the maintenance of basic rights, recognized both by the Indian Constitution and the United Nations Conventions. We have planned a strategic growth over a period of years. As an NGO, we plan to develop the resources to help more and more children, and to ensure that the quality of what we offer children is sustained over the years to come.
- Disaster Watch Disasters devastate. They hit communities and break their socio-political and economic fabric. They test the resilience of people, especially women, by erasing years of hard-earned lives. Though women are the worst affected and the first to respond to disasters, they are often the last ones consulted in post disaster initiatives.
- ROW2 Technologies ROW2 Technologies, Inc. provides solutions & services that are benefiting research and development, business development & sourcing professionals in the Life Sciences and Chemical industries. ROW2 has core strengths in synthetic organic chemistry, creation of knowledgebases on the chemistries, global chemical companies and cheminformatics.
- International Centre for Theoretical Sciences ICTS ICTS is a multi and interdisciplinary effort with a strong human resource development component. The main goals of ICTS are to foster research, be a resource for high level education and training, and reach out to the larger society by being a node for scientific information and values.
Research & Development Centers - ALL INDIA
@ All India (1164)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.