Home » Directory » Maharashtra » Mumbai » Business » Services » Telecomm Services
Telecomm Services in Mumbai
Latest Website Listings
- Sybash Vijay Associates Providing telecommunication service, building construction service, architectural service and information services.
- Telecast Telecast is a mobile messaging operator, having proprietary SMS Centre SMSC based on an innovative SS7 based platform and thus differs from traditional SMS providers. This gives the same messaging capabilities as a mobile network operator and enables to offer greater speed, reliability and measurability than standard messaging services.
- vCustomer We are leading of customer life cycle management solutions and services. Our offerings help you acquire customers, increase revenues, enhance customer experience and build customer loyalty. vCustomer offers a unique combination of best in class contact centre services and an integrated, feature-rich CRM suite to help you increase customer lifetime value.Consumer durables, Technology, Telecom, Government, PSU's, Retail and Hospitality and Travel.
- DNS IT Services Pvt. Ltd. Providing services in field of SMS solutions , mobile solutions, mobile software products, mobile entertainment and mobile marketing & promotions.
- ECI Offering Ethernet & router, broadband service routing devices and multi service access nodes.
- Eftia OSS Solutions Eftia OSS Solutions is a world leader in Operational Support System (OSS) products designed to meet the service management and delivery needs of the telecommunications industry.Operational support systems (OSS) form the back office infrastructure that gives service providers the ability to create, deploy, manage and maintain communication services.
- PT INSTRUMENTS PVT. LTD. LEMO is the acknowledged leader in the design and manufacture of precision custom connection solutions. LEMOs high quality push-pull connectors are found in a variety of challenging application environments including medical, industrial control, test and measurement, audio-video, and telecommunications.
- Classic Broadband Network In March 2001, the internet service through cable was started in Jogeshwari, it was the effort from Mr Jamshed Pathan to give this under privilege suburb the touch of new technology, which was spreading with the speed of Snail. The effort was fully supported by Classic Cable Network in Jogeshwari.
- Essar Telecom Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd. A leading telecommunication service provider offering in building solution, sharing services for multiple operators, network engineering and optimization service.
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Providing services like ISDN, I-Net, leased line, internet & intelligent network like free phone service, PRM, VPN, VCC, ACC and televoting service.
- i2i Telesource We, at i2i Telesource, make your Telecommunication process simpler. Now, let people communicate in a simpler way by using your service with strong backend support of our state-of-the-art technology and expertise. We do aspire to extend dedication to our clientele with quickest, innovative, personalized and reliable telecom solutions.
- Tata Indicom An official website of tata indicom offering information about recharge, pay bill, track enquiry, technical guidance and online safety.
- Reliance Communications Limited Reliance ADA Groups flagship company, Reliance Communications, is Indias largest private sector information and communications company, with over 100 million subscribers. It has established a panIndia, highcapacity, integrated wireless and wireline, convergent voice, data and video digital network, to offer services spanning the entire infocomm value chain.
- iJunxion iJunxion is a privately held company specializing in managed, hosted applications which integrate telecommunications and IT. Members of Team iJunxion, as part of the technology office of a basic services provider, have led the development of a variety of telecom services over the first decade of the twenty-first century. audio and web conferencing - the first telco offering in India.
- Reliance Venture Asset Management Limited Reliance Venture Asset Management is India's leading corporate venture capital firm pioneering the new wave of strategic investment and creating a winning ecosystem. The firm was launched in 2006 with an investment mandate to invest in and incubate new business ideas in emerging and high-growth sectors across the globe. Reliance Venture seeks to partner with promising technology, media & entertainment, telecom, infrastructure, clean technology and mass consumption driven sectors worldwide.
- Call 2 Connect India Pvt Ltd. Call 2 Connect is one of the first outsource service providers to fully automate its customer care operations and develop software systems to service the most diverse, customized needs of its clients. Our operational strength, technology and ability to scale allow us to deliver top-notch integrated solutions.
- Renovau Telecom Renovau Telecom Pvt Ltd provides IMS based Packet Switched Infrastructure for TELCOs, ISPs and Cable Operators. Renovau uses proprietary and path breaking, ultra high tech, IMS Internetprotocol based Multimedia Subsystem based Packet switches and packet transport protocols that enable Multiplay Telephony Services and thereby making media communication convergence a reality.
- Frozen Digit Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Frozen Digit Technologies Pvt. Ltd.provides mobile games/application development and porting services to clients.As a service provider FD leverages on the global trend of outsourcing and approaches every project based on a low-risk Global Delivery Model - Design, Implement and Deliver. It is a Mobile technology division of Direction Software Solutions.
- Global Holding Corporation Pvt. Ltd. Global Group is India′s leading Telecom Infrastructure and Service provider to the world. Global Holding Corporation Pvt. Ltd.,the holding company of Global Group, is 100% owned by Mr. Manoj Tirodkar through Global Trust. Global Holding Corporation Pvt. Ltd. is the holding company of "Global Group" that has 7 operating companies, two of which are listed on Indian Stock Exchanges. The Group is expected to own more than 32,500 towers and have revenues in excess of US$ 1.5 Billion, Balance sheet size of over US$ 5 Billion, and more than 35,000 professionals (FY 2011E). The Group has operations across 46 countries, employs people of 22 nationalities and supports 18 social causes.
- Intell Visions Software Limited Dealing into all types of computer peripherals, thermal printer, also offering services self service terminals services, atm surveillance solution services, bill payment terminal services, product designing services,contract manufacturing services.
- ›Astrology (61)
- ›Business Facilitation (1455)
- ›Buying Agent (16)
- ›Call Centres (34)
- ›Catering Services (39)
- ›Data Processing (100)
- ›Entertainment Services (63)
- ›Forex Services (27)
- ›Health Care Services (247)
- ›House Keeping (49)
- ›HR Consult & Placement Agencies (395)
- ›Investigative Services (40)
- ›Language Translators (21)
- ›Miscellaneous (482)
- ›Printing and Publishing (210)
- ›Property Dealer & Consultancy Services (112)
- ›Real Estate Agents (247)
- ›Security (80)
- ›Transcription Services (27)
Telecomm Services - ALL INDIA
@ All India (803)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.