Hotels & Resorts in MunnarThis exclusive section of Surfindia Directory offers a complete source of information about Hotels in India. This all inclusive segment provides listings of Hotels and Resorts in India that ease your accommodation search for your travel needs. Plan your tour program in India & find all necessary details about Indian Hotels and Resorts right here. This Hotels & Resorts directory of India covers all major Indian cities and offers useful website links to Hotels & Resorts that offers various travel packages in all budgets and applicable discounts.
Latest Website Listings
- Munnar Inn Offers accommodation for tourists to Munnar with services including multicuisine restaurant, package tours, tree house, campfire, trecking, gift shop, designers jewellery collection, and special honeymoon packages with online hotel reservation services.
- Fort Munnar A luxury hotel offering deluxe rooms / suites, multi-cuisine restaurant, conference & convention halls, coffee shop, indoor games and travel desk services.
- Lakeview Offering spacious & well appointed rooms / suites / cottages, multicuisine restaurant, badminton, pool table, table tennis and indoor games.
- Abad Copper Castle A hill resort providing well appointed rooms & suites, multicuisine restaurant, room services, laundry, money changing, boat rental, travel assistance, doctor on call and ayurvedic rejuvenations.
- Munnar Hotels Providing information about the various hotels in Munnar & features Munnar tourist attractions and weather.
- Holiday Heaven Engaged in providing accommodation services in resorts with all facilities.
- Bracknell forest Being a part of virgin nature is a big thing whether it is near or far…the “Bracknell Forest” welcomes you to its own specialties, where you can never find before.
- Ashikha Cabs And Tours Munnar the Kashmir of Kerala, is a town located in the southern state of Kerala in India. The name is most often used to refer to the whole tourist area, of which the town forms a part. The etymology of Munnar is believed to be derived from the Malayalam words munnu three and aaru river, eferring to the towns strategic location.
- Royal Retreat Royal Retreat is a 16 room private hotel built in 1988; it is located at Aluva Munnar Road, and just a walk away from the KSEB gardens. What makes the hotel unique is its location unlike the hotels near and around, Royal Retreat is built like a set of cottages with an amazing garden in front, all major tourist attractions are only a stone throw away.
- T & U Leisure Hotel A hotel providing facilities of accommodation, dining, conference hall, munnar tour packages, reservation, car parking, room services and much more.
- Mushroom Valley Mushroom Valley, a perfect get away from the city / town with its panoramic view and the homely atmosphere, the perfect place for a quiet holiday. The chirp of birds, the misty mornings and the evenings where you can warm yourself around a bonfire is a home away from home environment.
- Issacs Residency Offering spacious rooms, online reservation facilities, restaurant, bar, coffee shop, banquet hall, 24 hour hot water supply, elevator, in house laundry, indoor games and kitchen facility for groups.
- The Siena Village Beautifully landscaped garden resort offering facilities that include accomodation, restaurants, conference hall, car rental, travel, doctor, laundry and horse riding.
- KTDC Tea County Munnar Tea County Cosily nestled right in the middle of two hills is Tea County, your official host in Munnar. Here, every room offers mesmerizing views. You can enjoy the mist rolling down in the warmth of luxuriously furnished rooms. And it is literally a honeymooner's paradise.
- Deshadan Mountain Resorts A mountain resort offering accommodation, 24 hours hot/ cold water, cable tv, in-house movies, conference, internet facility, multi cuisine restaurant, STD/ ISD, recreation centre, doctor on call and trekking facility.
- Marthoma Retreat Home Since 1984 Kottayam- Kochi Diocese is involved in the total development of the Vattavada Panchayat This is the remotest Panchayat of Kerala situated 45 kilometers away from Munnar and 5000 ft from the sea level. Vattavada Panchayat comprises of 8 villages with a dominant population of Scheduled Tribes and Castes.
- Ela ecoland This site gives information about Ela ecoland which is known as the green camp of Munnar. Even though its basically a resort they say that it cant be called anything other than green camp because there its all green, cool, and misty. From this site we will get the Munnar map, Kerala ecotourism packages, and their tariffs.
- Royal Mist Royal Mist is a beautiful mountain homestayhill side retreat nestled in the serene,heart-warming lush green environs of Munnar,away from the madding crowd.Munnar- the most mesmerizing hill station in Gods own Country - kerala. Munnar, a generously green, naturally gifted with the best of scenic beauty. Amidst tumbling waterfalls, mighty mountain ranges, secluded sacred groves amidst endless carpets of green tea fields making it one of the worlds most desirable destinations.
- Camp Noel Camp Noel spans out over 15 acres of stunning landscape in the village of Pazhathottam- 36 kms from Munnar town.Once a royal orchard,this pristine Munnar resort is a class apart among the high altitude Kerala hotels.It is a secluded mountain resort nestled in the high ranges of the western ghats in the Idukki district of Kerala.
- Chancellor Resorts Offer facilities including accommodation, online reservations, multi-cuisine restaurants, STD & ISD, cable TV, doctor on call, kid's play area and trekking facilities.
Hotels & Resorts - ALL INDIA
@ All India (3728)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.