Organisations in MysoreOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Sri Ramakrishna Ashrama Though the Ramakrishna Math and the Ramakrishna Mission with their respective branches, are distinct legal entities, they are closely related, inasmuch as the Governing Body of the Mission is made up of the Trustees of the Math, the administrative work of the Mission is mostly in the hands of the monks of the Ramakrishna Math, and both have their Headquarters at Belur Math.
- JSS Vivaha Vedike Jagadguru Sri Veerasimhasana Math Suttur is a prominent Veerashaiva Math in Karnataka. It is making efforts for more then several decades to promote education, human values present in our culture and traditions. It is also working hard to meet the requirements of the common man in society.
- Divya Deepa Charitable Trust Such opportunity deprived children have found their present and future at Kaliyuva Mane Home for learning a free quasi-residential innovative school and rural educational research home. Majority of our children are first generation school goers from Rural Below Poverty Line families.
- Support for Network and Extension Help Agency Support for Network and Extension Help Agency is an organization dedicated to improving the living conditions of the poor and vulnerable in rural Southern India. The Agency was formed in 1999 by a group of like-minded professionals with a common interest in promoting rural development in their local areas.
- Swami Vivekananda Youth Movement Offering non profitable services to poor children and peoples.
- Akhila Karnataka Brahmana Mahasabha Mysore In Hindu temples bells, drums, clarinets and conch shells herald the joyous occasion of Pongal. To symbolize a bountiful harvest, rice is cooked in new pots until they boil over. Devotees then consume the offerings to exonerate themselves of past sins.
- Osho Dhyan Leela Foundation I wish I could meet God. Just to have a face to say Thank You to. If I trace back the trail of blessings in my life, it would beginthe day Gurudev entered my world. From that day onwards, sometimes slowly and imperceptibly, and sometimes dramatically, life began to shower its blessings upon us.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.