Organisations in NagpurOrganisations directory aims to provide informative content to our online users on the various organisations operating in India. Get useful information on the many Indian private, non-profit and government organisations offering a variety of services to promote areas like healthcare, education, hospitality, women empowerment, music and dance, environment, etc. in India. The online web guide on organisations provides a listing of websites on the Indian organisations which will further provide valuable insights into the Indian organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Nagpur First Nagpur First NF is group of enthusiastic people who were born, raised, educated or worked in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India and hence love Nagpur and are popularly called as Nagpurians. Currently they may or may not live in Nagpur, but would like to help, support and contribute towards Nagpur Citys growth and development
- Vidarbha Magasvargiya Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha Vidarbha Magasvargiya Bahuuddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha is located at Nagpur, Maharastra. To open and run kindergarten schools, primary, and middle schools, convents, junior colleges, and Colleges, colleges for women, Ashram Shala, Libraries and Hostels for dissemination of education in rural and urban areas as well as amongst tribal living in remote areas.
- Rastrasevika Samiti Creating awareness among women regarding their cultural and social responsibilities is the principal theme of the work of Rashtra Sevika Samiti. The Samiti imparts training to women through regular shakhas, where women gather and participate in various leadership and personality development activities, such as yoga and other physical exercises, team-building games, community service, and discussions.
- GreenLife Social Welfare Association The Greenlife Social Welfare Association is founded in the year 2006 Registration No. MH-614/06 with an object promote tree plantation and protection of the environment. Create awareness in the society for good health, education and peace.Why Greenlife We are inviting the people to join us, plant at least One Tree and assist us to achieve a target of One Million Trees in the Year 2010
- Nitin Gadkari There is a need to increase the economic potential of our rural population, of the agriculture sector, of our labourers, of the tribals. The government budgets and projects should be in the tribal regions, in Naxal affected areas, in the regions where farmers are committing suicide and in states where the unemployment amongst youth is high.
- Green-Heritage Multipurpose Social Welfare Organisation Green Heritage Bhandara is a NGO. This is a multipurpose social welfare organization engaged in Bhandara District since last twenty years. Hence we are enclosing List of the work done since registration on 14-11-2008 onward. Green Heritage Bhandara is a NGO. This is a multipurpose social welfare organization engaged in Bhandara District since last twenty years. Hence we are enclosing List of the work done since registration on 14-11-2008 onward. Our Mission is Making Earth green with plants to reduce global-warming, all other necessary works to prevent environmental pollution, preservation of national green heritage & monuments.
- MAHARSHI KARVE STREE SHIKSHAN SAMSTHA Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha Pune has a century long history of dedicated work towards making women educated and self-reliant. It was established in the year 1896 by Bharat Ratna Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve to provide shelter to destitute women. Later, the Samstha diversified its activities in tune with the changing time and needs of the society.
- Jain Sahayata Trust In our surrounding, we find the poor suffering from so many deprivations. Not only this, they are getting poorer. This disadvantageousness becomes acute with old age when she/he is left with meager resources to cope up with problems. Food, clothing and shelter are the basic needs of a human being However, a person in a community cannot live contentedly by fulfilling the basic needs only. The security needs, the esteem needs and the affiliation needs have to be taken care of.
Organisations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2740)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.