Others in Navi MumbaiThe other education directory provides information on major school, colleges and universities operating in India. Also view information on suppliers of education materials such as sample question papers, learning materials, educational CDs and mock entrance examination preparation guides. Browse the websites of leading educational institutes in India offering quality education in various fields of education such as management, engineering, science, finance, technology, law and journalism.
Latest Website Listings
- Adtron Technologies Adtron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has been a global leader in the design and manufacture of hands on training laboratories for public education industry and the military services .Having a vast experience through our inception, we have established ourselves as an eminent manufacturer.
- Sies Initiative in Packaging Field South Indian Education Society (SIES) was established in 1932 and is fully devoted to the cause of education, Research, Human resource development and R & D activities. Over the period of 75 years SIES has established education centres in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai covering Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Management.
- Children of the World India Trust Children of the World India Trust, Mumbai, was founded as an Indian Charitable Trust and registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950, E 9037 on 8/10/1982.The organization was founded with the objective to provide services to families and children in need, irrespective of caste, creed, community and religion.
- Hope India Founded in 1991 by Prof. Saurabh Sharma. Hope India was created with a vision to make India a Super Power & making lives of others meaningful and successful by building Social Capital. As an NGO & Social Organization, it has been active through various events and programmes of public welfare and social awareness in Navi Mumbai since 2002.
- Indian Institute of Geomagnetism The Indian Institute of Geomagnetism IIG today is a leading institute of the country actively engaged in basic and applied research in Geomagnetism and allied areas of Atmospheric and Space Physics, and Plasma Physics. It started out as a successor to the Colaba observatory, Set up in 1826, where the first regular magnetic observatory in the country was established in 1841.
- D. Y. Patil International School Nerul His regard and respect for traditional values and openness to modern ideas, blended perfectly with his admirable personality. The Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology in Navi Mumbai, established two decades ago and the Krish Vigyan Kendra in Kohlapur bear a testimony to his chosen causes.
Others - ALL INDIA
@ All India (928)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.