Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Chemicals » Dyes & Pigments
Dyes & Pigments in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- SWASTIK CHEMICALS We Swastik Chemicals a trusted name in the field have been serving various Industries with world class products. We are manufacturer and exporter of Organic and Inorganic Pigments, Importer and Stockist of Various Industrial Chemicals and Petro Chemicals.
- Paras Dyes & Chemicals Manufacturing of various industrial and petrochemical products.
- ATTREE PRINTING INKS Manufacturers and exporters of printing inks, printing chemicals, paint raw material, pigments and dyes.
- Pro Lab Marketing Private Limited Dealer of all kind of chemicals, reagents dyes, kits, medias, rapid test card and strips etc.
- Sanghmitra Trading House Supplier of industrial chemicals, titanium dioxide, caustic flakes, hydrochloric acid etc.
- Shri Ram Sons Wax Private Limited Shri Ram Sons Wax Private Limited is one of the leading organizations engaged in Manufacturing , Exporting and Importing of all types of Waxes for the all types of Industries. In addition to this Stearic Acid is also one the major product.We supply qualitative range of Waxes and Stearic Acid that are procured from reliable manufacturers of world as well as our own manufactures to fulfill the need of our prestiges clients.
- SHANKER DYES & CHEMICALS Shanker Dyes & Chemicals is a leading and distinguished manufacturer, exporter, trader and supplier of Metallic Powder, Fluorescent Powder, Pigment Powder, Cosmetic Colour and Pearl, Sparkle Colour Powder, Glitter, Zari and Rainbow, Resin Hardener (Epoxy and Epoxy Curing Agent), Pigment Pearl Powder, etc.
- Best Dye-Chem Manufacturers of dyes chemicals & phthalocyanine pigments used for colouring in rubber, plastic, paint, detergent & printing industries.
- N. Evangelists providing services of consultancy.
- Panoli Intermediates India Private Limited Manufacturer of dye intermediates, chlorobenzene and derivatives like paradichlorobenzene, odcb, pncb, oncb, mcb, chlorinatedparaffin, vs, pnt, ont, acitanilide flakes, h-acid, nitrobenzene etc.
- Premier Pigments & Chemicals Premier Pigments & Chemicals is a professional enterprise which incorporates R&D, production and marketing of both organic and inorganic pigments. With her over ten years of production experience and quality products & services playing their roles in the pigment chemical industry, the company has never had a discontinuity in innovations of techniques and workmanships, the upgrading and renewal of equipments, the strengthening and elevation of management, and the improving of ISO 9001 quality management system.
- PCL Oil & Solvents Ltd. PCL Oil & Solvents Ltd. has been one of the leading manufacturers and traders of plasticizers in India since 1981. Initially we were involved in the production of plasticizers with the single aim to add some malleability to the material or product being manufactured, but since then we have diversified to include a wide range of products and services.
- Shree Nath Ji Dyestuffs Shree Nath Ji Dyestuffs is a manufacturer and exporter of Organic Pigments, Inorganic Pigments, Pigment Powder, Pigment Emulsions, Basic Dyes and Food Dyes. Our company was established way back in 1955. We have a team of highly qualified and trained workers who work with determination for the success of the company.
- B.N. Mehra & Co. Engaged in dealing of oil dyes & polymers, soluble dyes, daylight fluorescent pigments & ink bases, metal complex solvent dyes and invisible pigments.
- Ultramarines India (P) Ltd. Dealing in supplu and export of ultramarine blue and blue pigment for detergents.
- P R HealthCare Pvt . Ltd. Engaged in supplying of all types of pure natural herbs, organic herbs, ayurvedic herbs such as stevia, coleus, anatto, jatropha, ashwagandha, bhuiamla, brahmi, bhringraj, akarkara, shatavaari, giloy, kantkari, subja and bala.
- India Dye Chem Suppliers of - Resins, Carbon Black, Organic Pigment, Inorganic Pigment, Pearl Pigment, Gold Bronze Powder, Aluminum Paste, Aluminum Powder.
- India Chem Gujarat The global market for chemical industry is currently a US 2 trillion out of which, the global Specialty chemicals industry accounted for sales of US 510 billion in 2008. Forty business segments in North America, Western Europe and Japan, with a combined market size of about US 382.5 billion, represented about 75ld Specialty chemicals sales in 2008. In that year, the worlds five largest industries - active pharmaceutical ingredients & intermediates, pesticides.
- Berger Paints India Limited (Rajdoot Division) Deals in paints.
- Gomati Impex Pvt. Ltd. Engaged in suppler of furniture, chemical and automotive products.
Dyes & Pigments - ALL INDIA
@ All India (713)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.