Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Chemicals » Petrochemicals
Petrochemicals in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- Mega Group Mega Group is a leading Indenting firms in the field of Agro based Commodities and food products in India. Mega Group deals into Organic & Inorganic chemicals, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers, Drugs & Pharmaceuticals, Indenting of building material (cement, stones, granite & marbles), Textiles (Garment, Fabric & Yarn).
- Indianpetrochem.com Indianpetrochem.com is a onestop destination for information pertaining to the petrochemical industry. Indianpetrochem.com covers company acquisitions, petrochemical products price movements, setting up of new production facilities, certain long term offtake contracts, fund injections, ratings from credit rating agencies, joint ventures and other such agreements signed between different companies.
- Madathara Project Engineering Consultants. We are engaged in Design & Detail Engineering for any kind of Industrial Projects Steel, Chemicals, Fine Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Oil and Gas, etc.
- Alliancz Kalyani Chambers Manufacturer and exporter of liquid paraffin & glycerin.
- Chem India Leading marketers & importers of industrial, petroleum and pharma chemicals in India.
- R. K. Associate Engaged in manufacturing petrochemicals, hydrogen peroxide, sodium nitrite, sodium nitrate and dinitroso penta methylene tetramine.
- Vikas Global One Ltd. It was started business of trading and distribution of Petroleum and Petrochemical products. The company has since undergone backward integration of its business to manufacturing of high end products used in Plastic, Rubber, Footwear and Packaging industries while alongside acting as distributor of global conglomerates with niche in specialty chemicals and polymers.
- KAVYA INTERNATIONAL Active from more than 10 years in various field of Agro, Petrochemical and Metals, we Kavya International, are a well established importer and exporter of products such as Palm Acid Oil, Palm Kernel Acid Oil, Paraffin Waxes, Slack Waxes and others.
- United Multitech Private Limited United Multitech Pvt. Ltd, a Holostik Group venture was founded in November 2008, as diversification plan of the group to look at opportunities in the pharmaceutical, fragrance & flavour industry. We are part of a multi-faceted organisation, with a strong network, well equipped to create new standards of service, supply & quality in the domestic & international arena.
- Apratim International Leading international trading and marketing company for chemicals & petrochemicals including petrochemicals and solvents, heavy normal paraffin, solvents, alcohols, acrylates, rubber process oil, base oil, paradichloro benzene, orthodichloro benzene and orthonitrochlorobenzene.
- Paras Dyes & Chemicals Manufacturing of various industrial and petrochemical products.
- Chandra Prabhu International Limited Dealing in petrochemical products, synthetic rubber & chemicals and coal.
- Ocean Cables Ocean Cables is established by the people who have been associated with the cable industry for last 14 years.We are dealing with entire range of cables including Power Cables,Control Cables, Petrochemicals, Chemical, Sugar, Hotels, Hospitals, Cement etc.
- M/S Global International Our highly prestigious entity was incorporated in the year 1997 and since then we have never looked back again. The technical force behind the success of our company is of Mr. A. K. Gupta, the CEO of the company who has vast knowledge and experience of this domain. We are specialized in the supplying of ferrous metal scraps, petroleum oil products, agricultural products etc. We have positioned ourselves as one of the predominant industrial allied products suppliers in India.
- Khanna Group India Manufacturers and wholesale suppliers of petrochemicals, hot stamping foils, precision tooling & machinery and lighting equipments.
- Multichem Our prime motto is to implement the projects to their highest potential with minimal investment of client's capital. This kind of business ethics has assisted us in winning the invaluable trust of the clients based in global markets. Backed with the well-established state of the art infrastructure, we are able to prepare the industrial chemicals in their utmost pure form.
- MARUBENI INDIA PVT. LTD. MIPL HIGHLIGHTS is the wholly owned subsidiary of Marubeni Corporation, Japan Marubeni. First Japanese trading firm Marubeni to create a corporate subsidiary MIPL in India in June 1996. Initially Established an office in Bombay in 1952. Covers the Indian market from our base in New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Goa and Chennai.
- Apratim International Exporter & importer of high quality chemicals and petrochemicals.
Petrochemicals - ALL INDIA
@ All India (184)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.