Medical Institute in New DelhiIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMTED SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMTED, NEW DELHI is a young & vibrant organization of highly qualified and experienced professionals in healthcare and related fields. Our products are the end result of our expertise, knowledge and efforts. Six Sigma Star Healthcare is associated with all top healthcare groups - it is actively involved with more than half a century of large hospitals and institutes across India.
- Max India Limited Providing medical & clinic training in good clinical practices, patient pool of diverse cultures & standard operating procedures across all neeman locations and also offers both individual and group life insurance solutions.
- Central Diagnostics As a premier diagnostic center in Dwarka, New Delhi we pride ourselves in providing best quality diagnostic services to the patients. We offer stateoftheart Ultrasound services and comprehensive array of laboratory tests. We also provide Teleradiology services for high quality reportingreview of other diagnostic tests like CT and MRI Scans.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital A medical institute affiliated to GGSIP university and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.The college is located in south delhi has well equipped laboratories and airconditioned lecture hall.The institute has a annual intake of 100 students.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy MSIP is an AICTE and PCI approved institute located in institutional area of janakpuri,New Delhi.Course offered is Bachelor of Pharmacy-60 seats with 6 lateral entries in the 2nd year.Institute has well equipped labs.
- The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.It is an apex body in India for the formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Siddha systems of medicine and also the Sowa-Rigpa, commonly known as Tibetian or Amchi medicine.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre A Medical institute affilated to GGSIP university.Offers course on B.Sc Medical Technology(Radiotherapy). 4 candidates plus 1 Kashmiri candidate is admitted per year.Age limit is 21 years for 10+2 candidates.
- Indian medical care institute The Indian medical care institute New Delhi. By S.R. act XXI of 1860 Government of Delhi, affiliated to Indian foundation for Development of Alternative medicine and paramedical sciences, Started in such a time when all young boys and girls are not in a position and surety of seeking job according to their quality and qualification.
- Institute of Health and Management Studies Institute of Health and Management Studies, under the aegis of Samarthya Education and Social Welfare Society was conceptualized to cater to the growing health education needs of the country with the focus on national and international health. The overarching mission of the Institute is to advance the publicís health through education, learning, and communication.
- Schizoplex Schizoplex is an educational & interactive website for all those who are keen to find out about schizophrenia and related problems. Schizophrenia is a widespread mental illness across the world, as well as in India, but most of the people are not even aware of this. As a result, people spend a lifetime living with the problem hopelessly without getting adequate treatment.
- UNIVERSITY OF DELHI The Faculty of Medical Sciences has been established under the provision of statute 9 (Nine) of the Statute of the University of Delhi and the Faculty has such powers and to perform such duties as may be assigned by Statutes and the Ordinances and shall, from time to time, appoint such and so many committees of courses and studies in different branches of knowledge as may be prescribed by the Ordinances.
- Academic Heights Academic Heights, founded in 2007, is dedicated to better education and greater access to education for students community. Our purpose is helping students live smart and intelligent. Our way to this solution goes through discovering and developing scientific ways of learning; providing information on various courses according to individual personality and capability, developing new memory techniques to remember topics; delivering consistent and highquality content; and leadership in students responsibility.
- Institute Of Liver & Biliary Sciences A medical institute site providing information about courses such as post graduate and post doctoral level.
- The Paramedical and Management Institute DPMI as Hotel Management & Paramedical Institute equipped with Advanced Studies Courses was established in Delhi INDIA with the objective of providing quality Paramedical, Technical Management education at under 10th, 10 2, graduate and post graduate levels to young aspirants in a stimulating environment of independent thinking and innovation in various disciplines of Hospitality, Hotel Management and Health Care.
- Ehcf School of Medical Informatics Our distinguished faculty members and advisors are engaged in routine day - to - day practice of Medicine and Information Technology. The course material contains information tested in the front line and apt to practice situation. We have developed easy to understand format of problem-less approaches, with Tele - Medicine focus.
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical Education And Scientific Research Society Engaged in providing nursing training courses and MBBS courses.
- Central Council of Indian Medicine The Central Council has been framing on and implementing various regulations including the Curricula and Syllabii in Indian Systems of Medicine viz. Ayurved, Siddha and Unani Tibb at Under-graduate and Post-graduate level. Now all the Colleges of Indian Systems of Medicine are affiliated to various Universities in the Country.
- Niramaya Ayurveda & Yoga Kendra This center specialist for Ayurveda Treatment. Treatments include internal and external medications. Physicians will be deciding the suitable treatments or therapies for the ailments of each patient. also provide the Special features of our Ayurveda Training Programme, We conduct regular Yoga training programmes, We conduct regular Kalari training and treatment programmes
- Association of Dermatologic Surgeons of India The Association of Dermatologic Surgeons of IndiaADSI was formed in 1995 with the aim of improving the quality of the cutaneous surgery training in the country. As this subspeciality is still new to most of the dermatologists, cosmetologists, and aesthetic surgeons in the country, the aim is to inform them and educate the members about the most recent developments.
- Aiimsonians Aiimsonians is the registered organization of ALUMNI of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1962, when the first batch of MBBS students passed out from this premier medical school of India. The Association from time to time organises medical camps in different parts of the country to provided free councelling and aid to the suffering poor and the down trodden without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.