Medical Institute in New DelhiIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Florence Education Florence Polytechnic excellence is way of life. We offer quality programs for Teachers Education. We follow stringent quality procedures with a unique methodology supported by experienced and sound faculty, carefully selected to guarantee a very high standard of teaching. Our courses are well planned and result oriented. The best and the most experienced academicians have carefully planned the course materials and test series.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre A Medical institute affilated to GGSIP university.Offers course on B.Sc Medical Technology(Radiotherapy). 4 candidates plus 1 Kashmiri candidate is admitted per year.Age limit is 21 years for 10+2 candidates.
- Aiimsonians Aiimsonians is the registered organization of ALUMNI of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1962, when the first batch of MBBS students passed out from this premier medical school of India. The Association from time to time organises medical camps in different parts of the country to provided free councelling and aid to the suffering poor and the down trodden without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
- Academic Heights Academic Heights, founded in 2007, is dedicated to better education and greater access to education for students community. Our purpose is helping students live smart and intelligent. Our way to this solution goes through discovering and developing scientific ways of learning; providing information on various courses according to individual personality and capability, developing new memory techniques to remember topics; delivering consistent and highquality content; and leadership in students responsibility.
- The Paramedical and Management Institute DPMI as Hotel Management & Paramedical Institute equipped with Advanced Studies Courses was established in Delhi INDIA with the objective of providing quality Paramedical, Technical Management education at under 10th, 10 2, graduate and post graduate levels to young aspirants in a stimulating environment of independent thinking and innovation in various disciplines of Hospitality, Hotel Management and Health Care.
- Central Diagnostics As a premier diagnostic center in Dwarka, New Delhi we pride ourselves in providing best quality diagnostic services to the patients. We offer stateoftheart Ultrasound services and comprehensive array of laboratory tests. We also provide Teleradiology services for high quality reportingreview of other diagnostic tests like CT and MRI Scans.
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute has been established with a mission to provide Lala Mange Ram Agarwal world class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch, whilst maintaining high standard of ethical practice and professional competency with emphasis on training and education leading to research. "The Institute will impart free medicare to the poor and needy people with an aim to run the institute on no profit no loss basis ".
- Max India Limited Providing medical & clinic training in good clinical practices, patient pool of diverse cultures & standard operating procedures across all neeman locations and also offers both individual and group life insurance solutions.
- Hope Meditek The company is delivering the best quality medical disposable products to the hospitals clinics medical institutions and other sectors and also with pathology and surgical disposable products for human infertility disposable manufacturing products and presently we are renowned for these products.
- Central Council of Indian Medicine The Central Council has been framing on and implementing various regulations including the Curricula and Syllabii in Indian Systems of Medicine viz. Ayurved, Siddha and Unani Tibb at Under-graduate and Post-graduate level. Now all the Colleges of Indian Systems of Medicine are affiliated to various Universities in the Country.
- Institute Of Liver & Biliary Sciences A medical institute site providing information about courses such as post graduate and post doctoral level.
- Schizoplex Schizoplex is an educational & interactive website for all those who are keen to find out about schizophrenia and related problems. Schizophrenia is a widespread mental illness across the world, as well as in India, but most of the people are not even aware of this. As a result, people spend a lifetime living with the problem hopelessly without getting adequate treatment.
- Niramaya Ayurveda & Yoga Kendra This center specialist for Ayurveda Treatment. Treatments include internal and external medications. Physicians will be deciding the suitable treatments or therapies for the ailments of each patient. also provide the Special features of our Ayurveda Training Programme, We conduct regular Yoga training programmes, We conduct regular Kalari training and treatment programmes
- Association of Dermatologic Surgeons of India The Association of Dermatologic Surgeons of IndiaADSI was formed in 1995 with the aim of improving the quality of the cutaneous surgery training in the country. As this subspeciality is still new to most of the dermatologists, cosmetologists, and aesthetic surgeons in the country, the aim is to inform them and educate the members about the most recent developments.
- Gurukul Vidyapeeth Gurukul Vidyapeeth is a valid Institution main objectives of the Institution are to promote the research work and establishment of Educational Institution in India & abroad in the various faculties in like, Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Medical, and Para Medical & Law. Regular,Part time,Correspondence education faculty is available in the Institution.
- M.M. EyeTech Institute of Ophthalmology With absolute eye care as our focus, the M.M. EyeTech Institute of Ophthalmology, New Delhi was established in 1990 by Dr. Madan Mohan, Padmashree, and has gathered the best technical and human resources with state-of-the-art ophthalmic equipment. Over 30 years of scientific research, academic work and clinical experience at the premier eye Institute of India has gone in its establishment.
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, formerly known as Escorts Heart Institute and Research Center, a pioneer in the field of fully dedicated cardiac care facility in India is a Fortis (Fortis Healthcare Ltd.) network hospital. Fortis Healthcare Ltd is the fastest growing hospital network in India.
- UNIVERSITY OF DELHI The Faculty of Medical Sciences has been established under the provision of statute 9 (Nine) of the Statute of the University of Delhi and the Faculty has such powers and to perform such duties as may be assigned by Statutes and the Ordinances and shall, from time to time, appoint such and so many committees of courses and studies in different branches of knowledge as may be prescribed by the Ordinances.
- Indian medical care institute The Indian medical care institute New Delhi. By S.R. act XXI of 1860 Government of Delhi, affiliated to Indian foundation for Development of Alternative medicine and paramedical sciences, Started in such a time when all young boys and girls are not in a position and surety of seeking job according to their quality and qualification.
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research For facing these challenges, Pharmaceutical scientists, technologists and academicians of India have to become multifaceted to keep pace with the fast developing science and technology. There is a wide gap between theoretical knowledge and practical skills required for a Pharmacist to keep pace with the expectations of the Pharmaceutical industry.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.