Medical Institute in New DelhiIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Max India Limited Providing medical & clinic training in good clinical practices, patient pool of diverse cultures & standard operating procedures across all neeman locations and also offers both individual and group life insurance solutions.
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical Education And Scientific Research Society Engaged in providing nursing training courses and MBBS courses.
- Central Diagnostics As a premier diagnostic center in Dwarka, New Delhi we pride ourselves in providing best quality diagnostic services to the patients. We offer stateoftheart Ultrasound services and comprehensive array of laboratory tests. We also provide Teleradiology services for high quality reportingreview of other diagnostic tests like CT and MRI Scans.
- Association of Dermatologic Surgeons of India The Association of Dermatologic Surgeons of IndiaADSI was formed in 1995 with the aim of improving the quality of the cutaneous surgery training in the country. As this subspeciality is still new to most of the dermatologists, cosmetologists, and aesthetic surgeons in the country, the aim is to inform them and educate the members about the most recent developments.
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute has been established with a mission to provide Lala Mange Ram Agarwal world class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch, whilst maintaining high standard of ethical practice and professional competency with emphasis on training and education leading to research. "The Institute will impart free medicare to the poor and needy people with an aim to run the institute on no profit no loss basis ".
- Gurukul Vidyapeeth Gurukul Vidyapeeth is a valid Institution main objectives of the Institution are to promote the research work and establishment of Educational Institution in India & abroad in the various faculties in like, Management, Engineering, Information Technology, Medical, and Para Medical & Law. Regular,Part time,Correspondence education faculty is available in the Institution.
- SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMTED SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMTED, NEW DELHI is a young & vibrant organization of highly qualified and experienced professionals in healthcare and related fields. Our products are the end result of our expertise, knowledge and efforts. Six Sigma Star Healthcare is associated with all top healthcare groups - it is actively involved with more than half a century of large hospitals and institutes across India.
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research For facing these challenges, Pharmaceutical scientists, technologists and academicians of India have to become multifaceted to keep pace with the fast developing science and technology. There is a wide gap between theoretical knowledge and practical skills required for a Pharmacist to keep pace with the expectations of the Pharmaceutical industry.
- The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.It is an apex body in India for the formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Siddha systems of medicine and also the Sowa-Rigpa, commonly known as Tibetian or Amchi medicine.
- Indian medical care institute The Indian medical care institute New Delhi. By S.R. act XXI of 1860 Government of Delhi, affiliated to Indian foundation for Development of Alternative medicine and paramedical sciences, Started in such a time when all young boys and girls are not in a position and surety of seeking job according to their quality and qualification.
- Ehcf School of Medical Informatics Our distinguished faculty members and advisors are engaged in routine day - to - day practice of Medicine and Information Technology. The course material contains information tested in the front line and apt to practice situation. We have developed easy to understand format of problem-less approaches, with Tele - Medicine focus.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy MSIP is an AICTE and PCI approved institute located in institutional area of janakpuri,New Delhi.Course offered is Bachelor of Pharmacy-60 seats with 6 lateral entries in the 2nd year.Institute has well equipped labs.
- Green Chemistry Network Centre The Green Chemistry Network Centre GCNC established in Delhi University under the recommendation of a panel of world leaders headed by Professor Paul Anastas known as father of Green Chemistry, Director, American Chemical Societys Green Chemistry Institute.Green Chemistry Network Centre received the prestigious ChemRAWN XIVGCI Developing and Emerging Nations Grant Award, for the year 2005.
- Aiimsonians Aiimsonians is the registered organization of ALUMNI of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. It was formed in 1962, when the first batch of MBBS students passed out from this premier medical school of India. The Association from time to time organises medical camps in different parts of the country to provided free councelling and aid to the suffering poor and the down trodden without distinction of caste, creed and religion.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital A medical institute affiliated to GGSIP university and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.The college is located in south delhi has well equipped laboratories and airconditioned lecture hall.The institute has a annual intake of 100 students.
- Institute Of Liver & Biliary Sciences A medical institute site providing information about courses such as post graduate and post doctoral level.
- APHETA INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (Full time/Part time/ Distance), Duration : 6 Month, Eligibility for this course : °Post graduate or graduate Bio science/Life Science (with any of the following subject: Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology).
- Central Council of Indian Medicine The Central Council has been framing on and implementing various regulations including the Curricula and Syllabii in Indian Systems of Medicine viz. Ayurved, Siddha and Unani Tibb at Under-graduate and Post-graduate level. Now all the Colleges of Indian Systems of Medicine are affiliated to various Universities in the Country.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre A Medical institute affilated to GGSIP university.Offers course on B.Sc Medical Technology(Radiotherapy). 4 candidates plus 1 Kashmiri candidate is admitted per year.Age limit is 21 years for 10+2 candidates.
- Institute of Health and Management Studies Institute of Health and Management Studies, under the aegis of Samarthya Education and Social Welfare Society was conceptualized to cater to the growing health education needs of the country with the focus on national and international health. The overarching mission of the Institute is to advance the publicís health through education, learning, and communication.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.