Medical Institute in New DelhiIndia provides medical facilities matching global standards. There is no dearth of medical institutes in India providing excellent facilities in the field of medicine. The medical institute directory of India is an effort to present the leading medical institutes of india on a common platform. Get extensive information on the popular medical institutes of India such as the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Access the websites of the popular medical institutions of India. Contact these institutes and get in depth information such as contact details, information on doctors, medical facilities and various courses which are being taught in these medical institutes of India.
Latest Website Listings
- APHETA INSTITUTE OF CLINICAL RESEARCH Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (Full time/Part time/ Distance), Duration : 6 Month, Eligibility for this course : °Post graduate or graduate Bio science/Life Science (with any of the following subject: Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology).
- Ehcf School of Medical Informatics Our distinguished faculty members and advisors are engaged in routine day - to - day practice of Medicine and Information Technology. The course material contains information tested in the front line and apt to practice situation. We have developed easy to understand format of problem-less approaches, with Tele - Medicine focus.
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research For facing these challenges, Pharmaceutical scientists, technologists and academicians of India have to become multifaceted to keep pace with the fast developing science and technology. There is a wide gap between theoretical knowledge and practical skills required for a Pharmacist to keep pace with the expectations of the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Central Diagnostics As a premier diagnostic center in Dwarka, New Delhi we pride ourselves in providing best quality diagnostic services to the patients. We offer stateoftheart Ultrasound services and comprehensive array of laboratory tests. We also provide Teleradiology services for high quality reportingreview of other diagnostic tests like CT and MRI Scans.
- SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMTED SIX SIGMA STAR HEALTHCARE PRIVATE LIMTED, NEW DELHI is a young & vibrant organization of highly qualified and experienced professionals in healthcare and related fields. Our products are the end result of our expertise, knowledge and efforts. Six Sigma Star Healthcare is associated with all top healthcare groups - it is actively involved with more than half a century of large hospitals and institutes across India.
- Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital A medical institute affiliated to GGSIP university and is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.The college is located in south delhi has well equipped laboratories and airconditioned lecture hall.The institute has a annual intake of 100 students.
- Florence Education Florence Polytechnic excellence is way of life. We offer quality programs for Teachers Education. We follow stringent quality procedures with a unique methodology supported by experienced and sound faculty, carefully selected to guarantee a very high standard of teaching. Our courses are well planned and result oriented. The best and the most experienced academicians have carefully planned the course materials and test series.
- Chhotu Ram Rural Institute Of Technology Our Institute was started in 1985 by Trust at and is the FIRST INSTITUTE of its kind in a rural area of Delhi. Initially, our Institute was offering Diploma Courses in three subjects but now it offers Diploma in 8 subjects and Academically, the performance of the Institute is much better.
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre A Medical institute affilated to GGSIP university.Offers course on B.Sc Medical Technology(Radiotherapy). 4 candidates plus 1 Kashmiri candidate is admitted per year.Age limit is 21 years for 10+2 candidates.
- D.A.V. Dental College Keeping in view the increasing awareness of proper dental care and a great dearth of well qualified dental graduates in India, particularly in the state of Haryana, the D.A.V. College Managing Committee took up challenge by establishing the J.N. Kapoor D.A.V. (C) Dental College, Yamuna Nagar with following objectives:To provide the infrastructure and to promote and supplement Dental and Medical education and training. To provide the dental health care both curative and preventive to the community at large living in the catchments area of the Dental College.
- M.M. EyeTech Institute of Ophthalmology With absolute eye care as our focus, the M.M. EyeTech Institute of Ophthalmology, New Delhi was established in 1990 by Dr. Madan Mohan, Padmashree, and has gathered the best technical and human resources with state-of-the-art ophthalmic equipment. Over 30 years of scientific research, academic work and clinical experience at the premier eye Institute of India has gone in its establishment.
- Hope Meditek The company is delivering the best quality medical disposable products to the hospitals clinics medical institutions and other sectors and also with pathology and surgical disposable products for human infertility disposable manufacturing products and presently we are renowned for these products.
- Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute has been established with a mission to provide Lala Mange Ram Agarwal world class integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch, whilst maintaining high standard of ethical practice and professional competency with emphasis on training and education leading to research. "The Institute will impart free medicare to the poor and needy people with an aim to run the institute on no profit no loss basis ".
- Max India Limited Providing medical & clinic training in good clinical practices, patient pool of diverse cultures & standard operating procedures across all neeman locations and also offers both individual and group life insurance solutions.
- Central Council of Indian Medicine The Central Council has been framing on and implementing various regulations including the Curricula and Syllabii in Indian Systems of Medicine viz. Ayurved, Siddha and Unani Tibb at Under-graduate and Post-graduate level. Now all the Colleges of Indian Systems of Medicine are affiliated to various Universities in the Country.
- Institute of Health and Management Studies Institute of Health and Management Studies, under the aegis of Samarthya Education and Social Welfare Society was conceptualized to cater to the growing health education needs of the country with the focus on national and international health. The overarching mission of the Institute is to advance the publicís health through education, learning, and communication.
- The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha The Central Council for Research in Ayurveda & Siddha (CCRAS) is an autonomous body of the department of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.It is an apex body in India for the formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research on scientific lines in Ayurveda and Siddha systems of medicine and also the Sowa-Rigpa, commonly known as Tibetian or Amchi medicine.
- Schizoplex Schizoplex is an educational & interactive website for all those who are keen to find out about schizophrenia and related problems. Schizophrenia is a widespread mental illness across the world, as well as in India, but most of the people are not even aware of this. As a result, people spend a lifetime living with the problem hopelessly without getting adequate treatment.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy MSIP is an AICTE and PCI approved institute located in institutional area of janakpuri,New Delhi.Course offered is Bachelor of Pharmacy-60 seats with 6 lateral entries in the 2nd year.Institute has well equipped labs.
- UNIVERSITY OF DELHI The Faculty of Medical Sciences has been established under the provision of statute 9 (Nine) of the Statute of the University of Delhi and the Faculty has such powers and to perform such duties as may be assigned by Statutes and the Ordinances and shall, from time to time, appoint such and so many committees of courses and studies in different branches of knowledge as may be prescribed by the Ordinances.
Medical Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (660)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.