Schools in New DelhiThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sanskriti School A co-educational school with affiliation to CBSE, which offers education from class nursery to class XII.
- Aismta All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association The year 1990 was the establishment year when a group of eminent Educationists from different parts of the country assembled and formed an Association with the name of All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association A.I.S.M.T.A to serve the noble cause of education with an aim to provide the latest techniques in Mathematics subject to the youngsters and to feed them to improve their knowledge so as to find a place for them in the competitive world.
- Darbari Lal D.A.V.Model School Our school has executed a paradigm shift in the teaching- learning process. Teaching and learning are interactive processes which have to be constantly upgraded and modified in the light of new and interesting technologies.The school has gone beyond the board room Information Technology to entrance of an inter disciplinary approach which combines the various fields of basic sciences,electronics,computers and controls.
- Galli Galli Sim Sim Research indicates that educational inputs early in a childs life have a direct and profound bearing on the childs educational, social and life outcomes, and benefit society at large as a result. The first six years of a childs life are globally acknowledged as the most critical years for lifelong development.
- Vigyan Yatra D.T.E.A. Senior Secondary School, Janakpuri was established on 8th October 1973 on Vijayadasami Day. The school was initially started in a single room in the residence of Shri S. Padmanabhan (C2B, Janakpuri) who was the Founder member of Janakpuri Tamil Association in 1974. The land, where the school stands at present, was allotted by the D.D.A.
- OPG World School OPG World School is a tribute to a great educationist of the pre-independence era, Shri. O. P. Guptaji. He ran an exclusive school for girls in Lahore, at a time, when girls’ education was considered as a taboo by many. After partition, he and his family shifted to Delhi, but his passion to provide education drew him close to a few like minded individuals who together started Bal Bharati School.
- LAKSHMI SCHOOL ABOUT US VisionConfident, Competent and Compassionate citizens through value based quality education.Lakshmi Vidya SanghamLakshmi Vidya Sangham LVS is a trust run by members of the TVS family. TVS Higher Secondary School and Primary School at Jaihindapuram, TVS Matriculation Higher Secondary School at TVS Nagar, Lakshmi School at Veerapanchan, TVS Nursery and Primary School at Othakkadai and TVS Primary School at Tirunagar are run by LVS.
- St. Andrews Scots Secondary School In the present world of degenerating values, we seek to inculcate these external and pious values which have been producing true human beings who lead our society towards true upliftment. The aim can only be attained if all possible avenues are explored and utilised to develop the all round personality of the pupil.
- Lady Irwin Senior Secondary School The Lady Irwin School for Girls was established in 1927, under the leadership of late Shri S. R. Das, the Law Member of the Viceroy's Executive Council, for the purpose of making quality education available under the same roof to all the children of Central Government servants, irrespective of their status.
- Navakriti Navakriti facilitators of this unique system of learning whereby we are the friend and guide whom the child trusts and enjoys being with. The purpose of schooling at Navakriti is not to teach the child but to show direction and foster in him the spirit of curiosity, inquiry, exploration and an urge to learn which will help the child to be a lifelong independent learner.
- Vidya Bharati The child is the centre of all our aspirations. He is the protector of our country, Dharma (Religion) and culture. The development of our culture and civilization is implicit in the development of the child’s personality. A child today holds the key for tomorrow.
- Doaba Public Senior Secondary School Doaba Public Senior Secondary School was founded by Late S.Balwant Singh and Mrs. Balwinder Kaur under the aegis of Doaba Educational Society in 1977. Since its beginning the school has gone from strength to strength and has produced a wide array of talents that is serving the four corners of the world. We can proudly claim to be an institution that is shaping the future of the world and not just India.
- Dwarka International School Dwarka International School is an English medium co-educational recognized Senior Secondary School. Build on a sprawling campus, the school offers a pollution free environment far away from the maddening crowd of the city life. The school is blowing winds of quality education beyond the international standards.
- Darshan Education Foundation Darshan Education Foundation has been providing students with an excellent all round education since the inauguration of its first school. Since then many darshan academy schools have been established in various parts of India and Columbia. It has developed a unique holistic concept for schools that helps children develop their highest potential.
- Delhi School of Economics The DSE building was inaugurated on 18 January 1956 by the then Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru,who was also the first President of the Delhi School of Economics Society.It has grown through the years to become the premier institute in India for advanced study and research in Economics.
- Science Aur Kainat Society of India Aur Kainat Laboratory was started on February 8, 1986 in Kinshanganj Purnea. It was the self endeavor of the young enthusiasts that produced many useful exhibits of high practical value without incurring many expenses, and participated in the state, regional and national level science exhibitions.
- Swiss School of Language Swiss School of Language as a language school is one of the best names in the field, providing ultimate answers to all your language learning queries. Since the foundation, the school has been continuously setting the world standard for excellence in foreign language education. We promise language speaking proficiency facilitated by highly skilled faculty.
- Cosmos Public School To imbibe higher social values among the students, value education has been made an integral part of the Cosmos curriculum. The school believes that value education is the basic need of the hours and it is achieved through the lectures on value education in the morning assembly, through class-room activities and through projects.
- St. George's School St. Georges is a school with a difference. The school is a unique mix of the traditional and the modern. It blends old and timetested values with modern knowledge and state of the art facilities to shape each and every student into a dynamic personality for ushering into a brighter tomorrow and moulding him or her to be a valuable contributor to society.
- Delhi Private School Today, exuding the same spirit of competence and freedom, Information Technology has taken the position of an omnipotent master who makes learning much more thrilling and rewarding. The smart possibilities are infinite and we at Delhi Private School, Sharjah wish to harness the IT to maximize the learning opportunities for our students.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Training Institute (155)
- ›University (11)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.