Schools in New DelhiThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- American Embassy School Providing information about school, admissions, admission procedure, tuition fees, admission news and school calender.
- Montfort Senior Secondary School Montfort Senior Secondary School was established in 1970. It is unaided Christian minority School administered by the Society of the Brothers of St. Gabriel. The School is recognised by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE). The students are prepared for All-India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The medium of instruction is English. Hindi is taught as second language in all classes up to class X.
- Doaba Public Senior Secondary School Doaba Public Senior Secondary School was founded by Late S.Balwant Singh and Mrs. Balwinder Kaur under the aegis of Doaba Educational Society in 1977. Since its beginning the school has gone from strength to strength and has produced a wide array of talents that is serving the four corners of the world. We can proudly claim to be an institution that is shaping the future of the world and not just India.
- Rosary Senior Secondary School Rosary School opened in 1958,is owned and managed by the Delhi Catholic Archdiocese,a religious,charitable,educational and social organization (Society) registered under the Societies Registration Act.This society undertakes programs and projects and establishes Institutions for the development of the whole person and for the promotion of justice and equality.
- Science Aur Kainat Society of India Aur Kainat Laboratory was started on February 8, 1986 in Kinshanganj Purnea. It was the self endeavor of the young enthusiasts that produced many useful exhibits of high practical value without incurring many expenses, and participated in the state, regional and national level science exhibitions.
- Salwan Public School Salwan Public School was established in 1902. The dream and vision of the Founder, Late Pandit Girdhari Lal Salwan was to provide Education to all, irrespective of caste, class or religion. Milestone after milestone, attaining greater heights with each passing year, Salwan Public School today stands tall and proud.
- Vidya Bharati The child is the centre of all our aspirations. He is the protector of our country, Dharma (Religion) and culture. The development of our culture and civilization is implicit in the development of the child’s personality. A child today holds the key for tomorrow.
- Bal Bharati Public School The school is well known for its excellence in every field.It is spread over more than 4 acres of land. Its multi-story building provides spacious and airy classrooms as well as modern facilities, such as well-designed art rooms & labs etc.The school is housed in modern attractive building equipped with all requisite facilities. The school has well stocked libraries, laboratories, computers,audio-visual equipment,indoor and outdoor games and swimming pools.
- The Mother's International School A co-educational English medium senior secondary school affiliated to the CBSE and conduct classes from std. 1 to XII.
- Skoolz We provide Micro site with complete information for every school increasing visiblity and assistance to institutes through out the admission process. We are committed to start-up new initiatives in upcoming innovative technologies/solutions. Applying to schools is no more a painful experience with us.
- MOUNT CARMEL BUSINESS SCHOOL Mount Carmel is committed to the pursuit of knowledge in an environment of faith. The main aim of MCTBS is to help each student to develop an all round personality by giving value based education.
- Abhinav Public School Abhinav Public School, an English medium co-educational school was established in year 2003,is recognized by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi and is affiliated to CBSE New Delhi up to Sr. Secondary Level in Science and Commerce streams.
- Fostiima Since the Indian Institutes of Management are unable to meet the growing demand for managers of the expanding Indian economy.The school is located in a modern,spacious,purpose built building in the very heart of south Delhi in South Extension.Fostiima aims to identify talent and develop therein leadership skills to create a pool of managers for the new emerging India.
- Rukmini Devi Public School The days of compartmentalization, narrow nationalistic feelings, racial prejudices and linguistic chauvinism are gone. They have become meaningless in the present set-up of globalization. Universal fraternity, international outlook and wider spectrum of thoughts are the requirements of the time. This understanding needs to be inculcated amongst young scholars in their formative school years itself. Hence forth,
- Rajdhani Public School The Rajdhani public school has been build with the intention of Constantly motivating a group of achievers who are excited by the thought of continued learning. Providing knowledge, and inculcating skills, which will be relevant in our increasingly fast paced world.Building a ‘can-do’ attitude in our students.Putting together an interactive and experiential curriculum.
- Cambridge School Srinivaspuri Cambridge School,Srinivaspuri is counted among the top schools of Delhi.Situated on the Ring Road connecting Ashram to Lajpat Nagar.he school is an epitome of holistic education spreading knowledge in the pursuit of excellence along with inculcating a sound value system among the students.
- National University of Educational planning and Acministration The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with capacity building and research in planning and management of education not only in India but also in South Asia.
- Mathematical Sciences Foundation The Mathematical Sciences Foundation MSF is a registered nonprofit educational society. It has been engaged for several years in pathbreaking and innovative programmes related to the teaching, understanding, learning and application of mathematics at the school, college and postgraduate levels.
- School software Educational Institute Management System (EIMSTM) is best software for schools, Colleges, Institutes, Engineering Colleges, management Colleges, medical Colleges, Nursery ,best software for institutions in india, delhi, college software, Engineering college software, play school software, SMS enabled school software
- Dwarka International School Dwarka International School is an English medium co-educational recognized Senior Secondary School. Build on a sprawling campus, the school offers a pollution free environment far away from the maddening crowd of the city life. The school is blowing winds of quality education beyond the international standards.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Training Institute (155)
- ›University (11)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.