Schools in New DelhiThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Nirmal Bhartia School The Nirmal Bhartia School is a co-educational, English medium school encouraging lifelong collaborative learning. It is promoted by the Nirmal Society for Education and India Glycols Limited. The school is situated on a two acre site in Dwarka, Sector - 14.
- Sneh International School An official website of sneh international school, providing information about school, facilities, activities and admission.
- Jaspal Kaur Public School Jaspal Kaur Public School first came into existence on April 20,1987 to perpetuate the cherished memory of Bibi Jaspal Kaur.Judiciously arouse their aesthetic sense and inculcate habits of personal as well as social hygiene for a happy and healthy life.
- School of Planning and Architecture The School of Planning and Architecture had a modest beginning in 1941 as a Department of Architecture of Delhi Polytechnic. It was later affiliated to the University of Delhi and integrated with the School of Town and Country Planning which was established in 1955 by the Government of India to provide facilities for rural, urban a
- School of Business & Communication Studies We are School of Business and Communication Studies (SBCS), a Non-Profit Society (DRES Society) having extensive experience and expertise in the field of business education. We have been providing most essential allied courses in the area of management.
- Montfort Senior Secondary School Montfort Senior Secondary School was established in 1970. It is unaided Christian minority School administered by the Society of the Brothers of St. Gabriel. The School is recognised by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE). The students are prepared for All-India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The medium of instruction is English. Hindi is taught as second language in all classes up to class X.
- Suraj Bhan D.A.V. Public School Our school started in 1984 and in a span of 19 years since its inception it has become a symbol of our tradition and culture which seem to have been totally forgotten by our society in blindly aping the western culture in almost every respect. The school provides excellent scholastic and non scholastic facilities which has manifested itself in academic achievements and distinctions at C.B.S.E. Secondary and Sr. Secondary levels.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, Delhi Region was established in the year 1977. The first Assistant Commissioner of the Region was Mr. M. L. Khosla. Over the years, the Region has been expanding with more and more number of Schools and presently the number of Vidyalayas have become 75 including second shift.
- Ryan International Group of Institutions An official website of school, providing information about school, academics, programs, activities and admission.
- Sachdeva Public School Sachdeva Public School, Pitampura situated conveniently at Maurya Enclave pleases the onlooker by its impressive building, well manicured gardens and well maintained neat and clean interiors. The first mpressions of the school become indelible and verlasting as they reinforce the quest for perfection and excellence in every aspect of school life.
- Delhi-International School Delhi International School is a pioneering institution that aims at amalgamation of international educational norms with the Indian system of education. With a deep and visible commitment to excellence in educational, the school has incorporated in its curriculum “Accelerated Learning Programme” and provides a “Powerful learning Environment” for its implementation.
- D.A.V. Society The D.A.V. Society was founded in 1885 by the disciples of Maharishi Dayanand Sarsawti. The chief aim was to propagate, the fundamental of Arya Samaj and to eradicate ignorance and social evils by educating the general masses through AncientVedic Moral and spiritual value. Keeping these ideas in view, the DAV Trust and Management established its first school at Lahore in 1886.
- Dwarka International School Dwarka International School is an English medium co-educational recognized Senior Secondary School. Build on a sprawling campus, the school offers a pollution free environment far away from the maddening crowd of the city life. The school is blowing winds of quality education beyond the international standards.
- Manava Bharati India International School Manava Bharati have dedicated ourselves in caring for and educating young minds towards a bright future as tomorrow's adults. Keeping in mind that – 'Man is the image of God', we strive to provide exceptional opportunities for the development of mind and body and for channelling the resources of a young inquisitive mind.
- Clay India International School India has known some of the oldest school systems in human history. Indian Gurukuls Clan or House of Master were usually campuses, where under a well known ascetic and learned man and children were sent for training in different walks of life. Education is ultimately about the search for truth and excellence and the business of Clay India International School will be to pursue that search in its teaching and research.
- ITL Public School A co-educational school affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education offering science and commerce streams.
- Harkrishan Public School Guru Harkrishan Public School, Nanak Piao was established in April 1982 by Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee with the aim of providing Public School Education in an environment conducive to the imbibing of our cultural ethos and values.The School is recognized by the Directorate of Education, Delhi and affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education for the AISSCE pattern examination.
- Galli Galli Sim Sim Research indicates that educational inputs early in a childs life have a direct and profound bearing on the childs educational, social and life outcomes, and benefit society at large as a result. The first six years of a childs life are globally acknowledged as the most critical years for lifelong development.
- Gyan Bharti School An official website of school, offering information about school such as admission, curriculum, examination and school activities.
- Pratham Delhi Education Initiative The engagement with the MCD schools from 2005 onwards has been within the ambit of School based Library programme. The programme itself has evolved in the last four years both in terms of its outreach as well as its content. In Bastis, the effort to change the reading profile of the area was undertaken through Learn to Read (L2R) classes, a community based variant of reading classes through Balsakhis in schools.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Training Institute (155)
- ›University (11)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.