Schools in New DelhiThe online schools directory of India is a vast resource on various schools operating in India. Get detailed information such as contact information, admission procedure, management information, curriculum details and other facilities available at the leading schools of India. View online website listing of schools offering education in India under the C.B.S.E. and other recognised education boards. The online schools web guide of India provides in depth information related to popular schools in India.
Latest Website Listings
- Bal Bharati Public School The Child Education Society, the apex body of Bal Bharati Public Schools and other institutions of higher education, was set up in the year 1944 during the pre-independence era when the elders thought that Indian culture, heritage, tradition and ethos must be preserved and fostered and in order to achieve these objectives, it became obligatory for the Society to educate the young people. Thus, the Society was registered under the Registration of Societies Act, 1860.
- Doon Public School Doon Public School is an English medium,co-educational Senior Secondary School,that combines the very best in educational practices,powered and propelled by a philosophy of education that is eclectic and yet truly modern.
- Modern Convent School Established on the 1st of April 1999, Modern Convent School is a Senior Secondary Co-educational school managed by the Modern Charitable Foundation registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. The ultra – modern school building is located on a four-acre plot of land in Sector 4 of Dwarka, amidst well maintained sprawling lush green lawns and a huge state of the art playground.
- Aismta All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association The year 1990 was the establishment year when a group of eminent Educationists from different parts of the country assembled and formed an Association with the name of All India Schools Mathematics Teachers Association A.I.S.M.T.A to serve the noble cause of education with an aim to provide the latest techniques in Mathematics subject to the youngsters and to feed them to improve their knowledge so as to find a place for them in the competitive world.
- gurujiacademy hough www.talentbarometer.com was conceived in 2006 and became operational in 2008. We made an effort in these two years to try and understand what it would take for a student to transform from an average scorer to an outstanding scorer. And how a school student can shed the fear of Math. What we gathered is that being good at Math is like developing a skill - like cycling and swimming and NOT a knowledge subject like History or Science. Unfortunately most students treat it like a body of knowledge. We figured that math can only be mastered by practice and experience just like the skill of swimming or cycling.
- Dav Public School Sreshtha Vihar Dav Public School Sreshtha Vihar is a co-educational school, preparing students for the All India Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination, conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. t has sufficient number of rooms to cater to a strong number of students. he school boasts of having well qualified staff of 200 educators.
- School of Business & Communication Studies We are School of Business and Communication Studies (SBCS), a Non-Profit Society (DRES Society) having extensive experience and expertise in the field of business education. We have been providing most essential allied courses in the area of management.
- Cosmos Public School To imbibe higher social values among the students, value education has been made an integral part of the Cosmos curriculum. The school believes that value education is the basic need of the hours and it is achieved through the lectures on value education in the morning assembly, through class-room activities and through projects.
- The Mother's International School A co-educational English medium senior secondary school affiliated to the CBSE and conduct classes from std. 1 to XII.
- Sachdeva Global School To provide a stimulating learning environment with technological orientation in conjunction with computer aided audiovisual learning across the whole curriculum, which maximises individual potential and ensures that students of all ability levels are well equipped to meet the challenges of life.
- Montfort Senior Secondary School Montfort Senior Secondary School was established in 1970. It is unaided Christian minority School administered by the Society of the Brothers of St. Gabriel. The School is recognised by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE). The students are prepared for All-India Secondary and Senior Secondary Examinations conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The medium of instruction is English. Hindi is taught as second language in all classes up to class X.
- Abhinav Public School Abhinav Public School, an English medium co-educational school was established in year 2003,is recognized by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of NCT, Delhi and is affiliated to CBSE New Delhi up to Sr. Secondary Level in Science and Commerce streams.
- Town Schools Education Initiatives TSEI, Town Schools Education Initiatives is engaged in school services and vocational and skills training connecting people with livelihood while linking school Education with Employment and / or Higher Education. TSEI has also been invited by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to take the challenge for setting up close to 480 technical institutions, that include 8 Engineering Colleges, and 472 Polytechnics and ITI.
- Mamta Modern Senior Secondary School Fostering character building & nurturing the inquisitive spirit of children, encouraging scientific temperament & strengthening social bonds, are our constant endeavors. Surging ahead with a spirit of healthy competition, balancing a successful career teamed with a contented life, is the gift we give to all our children.
- Queen's Valley School Queen's Valley School is a unique school,exclusively for girls founded as a Public School in DWARKA,sub-city of NCT,Delhi.The school is duly recognized to be a Senior Secondary School and is affiliated to CBSE.around shared commitments to Intellectual Growth,Academic Excellence,Sportsmanship,Athletics,Art,Ethical and Environmental Awareness and Service to the Social Community.
- Jaspal Kaur Public School Jaspal Kaur Public School first came into existence on April 20,1987 to perpetuate the cherished memory of Bibi Jaspal Kaur.Judiciously arouse their aesthetic sense and inculcate habits of personal as well as social hygiene for a happy and healthy life.
- Centre for Development Economics Delhi School of Economics The Centre for Development Economics (CDE) was set up with a grant from the Ministry of Finance,Government of India as a research adjunct of the Delhi School of Economics (Department of Economics).It is a non-profit organization that supports research in all areas of economics.
- B-Schools The only fully online template driven survey being conducted at this website has remained a popular medium for the B-Schools to showcase their progress and achievements in about 600 parameters with which we measure the Brand popularity, the intellectual depth, the infrastructure adequacy, quality of faculty, innovativeness of curriculum and the all important track-record of placements.
- SLS DAV Public School A crusader who declared an open challenge against superstitions and other and other social evils like casteism, polygamy, child marriage, perpetual widowhood of women dowry system. He advocated complete eradication untouchability, emancipation and education and education of women, widow remarriage and adoption of Hindi as the lingua franca of the country.
- Arwachin International School The Arwachin Shiksha Samiti was established in 1960 by Shri Shrinivas Sharma. Arwachin International School, started on 5th April, 2003, is its youngest and most enterprising venture,and is looked after by Shri Arun Sharma. Our vision is to preserve and attain the loftiest standard of excellence and prepare the present and the succeeding generations to face and overcome the challenges of life.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Training Institute (155)
- ›University (11)
Schools - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2135)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.