Training Institute in New DelhiThe training institutes directory provides information on the leading education training institutes of India. Get extensive details on education institutes in India providing training facilities in various fields such as computers, human resources, information technology, media, etc. View online website listing of popular training institutes of India and browse these websites to get important information such as course details, fee structure, admission procedure and contact details from this vast training institute web guide of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Sunsea Aviation Services Private Limited Engaged in offering services as overseas aviation education counselors and promoters.
- Medical Education Experts Providing all types of medical science courses, dental science courses, pharmacy courses services.
- Maha Beauty Parlour Our Maharashtra Education Society has established Maha Beauty Parlour Training Institute to impart education in the field of Beauty Parlours. We organises various training camps and imparts proper training and guidance to women to start their own business with the help of different schemes of Govt. and NGOís like Rotary club / Lionís etc. If one women in the family is educated, then the whole family is supported by her physically, mentally and financially.
- Qai Eschool Qai eschool is a synergy of the training and consulting expertise of qai. It provides a complete learning experience through its online courses that are available anytime, anywhere.
- Corporate Events Management Associates Providing services for organize business conferences for corporates along with training programme, workshops, seminars, in house trainings and consultancy services.
- SAUJANNAYA SAUJANNAYA as the name suggest "GOOD", "KIND" , "FRIENDLY". In simple words things routed through it. It was founded in 2006 in Kolkata as Manpower recruitment and management company.From then on we have gained expertise in providing manpower solution to various IT & ITES based companies.
- Indian Society For Training & Development The Indian Society for Training & Development ISTD, established in April 1970, is a national level professional & non-profit society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. It has a large membership of individuals and institutions involved in the area of training and HRD from Government, Public and Private Sector Organisations & Enterprises; Educational and Training Institutions and other Professional Bodies.
- netxperts Internetworking Technologies (including Convergent Networks using Data/Voice technologies, Wireless/Optical Networks and Storage Area Networks), Operating Systems, Relational Database Systems, Web Servers and Security/Firewalls.
- PRAGATI INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION & TRAINING The Pragati Institute of Education & Training (PIET) is a unit of the Pragati Educational & Welfare Society that has been running a Senior Secondary School called Pragati Public School since the year 2000. The Institute is devoted to the cause of preparing quality teachers for different stages of school education.
- Roots Education Private Limited Providing all types of entrance exams services.
- Acglos Acglos is the culmination of a small idea of an entrepreneur who had a vision to make a contribution to the student community. We have been working towards our goal to help students who are on the threshold of their life with many unanswered questions. We, help find those answers and guide them towards their dream course and their dream career.
- Pinna Infotech Pinna Infotech will be a international model of excellence for challenging, learner-centered academic communities that advance knowledge and improve economic vitality and quality of life. has successfully delivered advanced IT technical training solutions and certification testing to a small & medium variety of business organizations.
- India Education. Net The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was established in 1945 by Government of India. The organization was set up as an Apex Advisory Body to conduct survey on facilities on technical education and to promote and develop technical education in the country.
- Vivekananda Institute Of Professional Studies VIPS is more of a "Learning institution" than a mere "teaching institution". What is laid in the courses is a solid foundation that prepares the individual student to pursue academic or industrial career with rigor and innovation. Our Mission is to develop, integrate and continuously improve institutional planning, implementation, strategies, evaluation activities at VIPS.
- E-Discovery Institute Electronic Discovery Institute aims to do research on issues impacting Electronic Discovery and also to facilitate debate, discussion and awareness about the various aspects about the concept of Electronic Discovery and their various ingredients. Electronic Discovery Institute is currently located at Delhi and is doing research on issues of Electronic Discovery, in so far as they have a direct relevance within the requirements of Indian legal system and the Indian legislations.
- National Institute of Criminology & Forensic Science The Institute has made significant headway in training and research in applied aspects of the Criminology and Forensic Science. Over 31,000 officers from Police, Civil Administration, Prosecution, Judiciary, Correctional Administration, Customs, Defence and Forensic Science Laboratories have attended various courses and Seminars at the Institute.
- Town Schools Education Initiatives TSEI, Town Schools Education Initiatives is engaged in school services and vocational and skills training connecting people with livelihood while linking school Education with Employment and / or Higher Education. TSEI has also been invited by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to take the challenge for setting up close to 480 technical institutions, that include 8 Engineering Colleges, and 472 Polytechnics and ITI.
- Sports Academy Of Mountaineering Providing all types of adventure sports training courses such as wildlife observation, mountain safaris, river rafting, rock climbing, para-gliding, camping, rope courses and artificial climbing wall training courses etc.
- Institute for Studies in Industrial Development The Institute for Studies in Industrial Development ISID, successor to the Corporate Studies Group CSG, is a national-level policy research organization in the public domain and is affiliated to the Indian Council of Social Science Research ICSSR. Developing on the initial strength of studying Indias industrial regulations, ISID has gained varied expertise in the analysis of the issues thrown up by the changing policy environment.
- Institution of Soft Skills Training and Development Institution of Soft Skills Training and Development is an initiative to increase employability and professional enhancement of individuals and give them a professional edge. This will be done through state of art class room training which will be time and cost convenient, professional help and counseling for the entire year, regular update mailers and placement assistance, if required and certification based on assessment.
Training Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2536)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.