Training Institute in New DelhiThe training institutes directory provides information on the leading education training institutes of India. Get extensive details on education institutes in India providing training facilities in various fields such as computers, human resources, information technology, media, etc. View online website listing of popular training institutes of India and browse these websites to get important information such as course details, fee structure, admission procedure and contact details from this vast training institute web guide of India.
Latest Website Listings
- J. Banerjee Systems Mr J. Banerjee has 25 years of experience in HR, Corporate Training, and Consultancy. He has designed and conducted training programmes in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Hyderabad for Supervisors, Managers, and Sr. Executives. The overall management of the company is run by the Director, Mr. Jagabandhu Banerjee.
- National Network of Education Provides information based services for career training.
- Amanuday Amanuday is a Regd NGO dedicated to Creating a smile for Humanity. To this end we are running a Vocational Training school for women in Jagatpur Village, Wazirabad, North Delhi. Here the girls and older women are taught various skills which empower them to meet life’s challenges with anache. Economic skills such as tailoring, embroidery, printing, beauty culture, handicrafts, food preservation, computers etc are not the only sphere we teach, confidence building skills, spoken English, Mainta
- Indian School of Integrated Learning ISIL Indian School of Integrated Learning in collaboration with Speak First, UK is a Business Proficiency Skill Development School. It aims to nurture and empower professionals with domain knowledge, by sharpening their soft skills to meet the ever changing needs of modern globalized business.
- AIBM AIBM was founded b a group of professionals whose excellence computer based training is worth to vouch for. A group who has made it one of the latest training center in India. The focus of AIBM has been forged into its logo. The name itself, AIBM Advance Institute of Business Management emphasizes the focus. It is with this keen understanding of computer education and the rich experience of training candidates.
- Vag Investments Dealing into all kinds of computers.
- Mantra Adcom Private Limited Providing all types of audio editing courses, video editing courses, visual effect courses, 2D animation courses, 3D animation graphics courses, broadcast graphics courses and television editing training course.
- E-Discovery Institute Electronic Discovery Institute aims to do research on issues impacting Electronic Discovery and also to facilitate debate, discussion and awareness about the various aspects about the concept of Electronic Discovery and their various ingredients. Electronic Discovery Institute is currently located at Delhi and is doing research on issues of Electronic Discovery, in so far as they have a direct relevance within the requirements of Indian legal system and the Indian legislations.
- PRAGATI INSTITUTE OF EDUCATION & TRAINING The Pragati Institute of Education & Training (PIET) is a unit of the Pragati Educational & Welfare Society that has been running a Senior Secondary School called Pragati Public School since the year 2000. The Institute is devoted to the cause of preparing quality teachers for different stages of school education.
- Apex-Venture Providing all types of cad cam software training services.
- AutoMak Academy AutoMak Academy is a high class institute run by few of the experts of this field. Our institute has the best of resources available and required for providing a good quality training. The trainers at our institute hold a practical experience of more than 25 years in the Automobile Industry. Mr. Vadakara J.S. He is a well qualified highly experienced professional having more than 25 years of experience in the automobile industry.
- National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions The genesis of the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions can be traced to the UPA Governments manifesto called National Common Minimum Programme. In the NCMP, in its Section on National Harmony, Welfare of Minorities, it was mentioned that a Commission for minority educational institutions would be established which will provide direct affiliation for minority professional institutions to Central Universities.
- Biotechnology Information System Network Recognizing the importance of information technology for pursuing advanced research in modern biology and biotechnology, a bio informatics programme, envisaged as a distributed database and network organization, was launched during 1986-87. The programme has become a very successful vehicle for transfer and exchange of information, scientific knowledge, technology packages, and references in the country involving 10-12 thousand scientific personnel. Ten Distributed Information Centers and an Apex Centre at the Department of Biotechnology, and 46 Sub-Distributed Information Centers, located in universities and research institutes of national importance, are fully engaged in this task.
- Pioneer Flying Academy P Ltd Pioneer Flying Academy P Ltd (PFAPL) is dedicated to safety, efficiency and training excellence. For ground training, our Academy has very experienced faculty and the latest Interactive Board with audio-visual aids to prepare the candidates for theory papers. Candidates are required to clear theory papers for the grant of PPL/CPL.
- Good Fellow Good Fellow Foreign Services Agency was established in 1990. Our corporate head office is in New Delhi, India. We also have branches in Bangalore & Cochin. We are having our operation in entire Indian sub continent through our business associates in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. We are having a broad range of capabilities and expertise in all major Industries.
- Vinod Gupta Classes The Vinod Gupta Classes, started in 1991, provides specialised training in Direct Taxes for students undergoing the Chartered Accountancy program at Final level.We, at the centre, believe in imparting not only theoretical and academic knowledge but to expose the students to the practical aspects of the Direct tax law, so that they can face the challenges in the professional field.
- Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Contemporary Studies Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Contemporary Studies s a part of the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and started its work towards the end of 1992. The Institute and the Foundation uphold as a guiding principle Rajiv vision for India: “modernization, economic reforms for productivity and competitiveness, decentralization of governance for greater public participation.
- Kale Services India Kale Services is considered one of the fastest growing talent search houses in Delhi/NCR. Our network of resources has the flexibility to meet the different requirements of Recruitment, Staffing, HR Outsourcing and Interpretations Services. Kale Services Business Units. Kale Recruitments - Recruitment, Staffing, Head - Hunting, Training & Development, Resourcing Permanent & Contract, Administration, Market Research.
- MBit Computraining Pvt. Ltd. MBit is one of the pioneers in IT training and education with about two decade of commendable presence in the Industry. The organization has been making steady progress in diverse areas of IT Services and Software Industry.
- Professional Supports Professional Supports is also a potential provider of services to overseas clients (Institutes and Entrepreneurs) as a consulting organization in the areas of Training, Education and Staffing. We can provide senior professionals (CEOs, VPs) in Engineering, Marketing, HR, IT, Technical, Logistics, Finance, Management, Legal, Pharmaceutical and Medical categories. Read on for more details.
Training Institute - ALL INDIA
@ All India (2536)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.