University in New DelhiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College A college or any educational institute flourishes and rises above the mundane and the ordinary only when it has a vision and endeavours to translate this vision. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College epitomises the collective aspiration of the community that participates in this vision.
- Institute Of Home Economics The Institute of Home Economics was founded in 1961, by Dr. (Mrs.) S. Malhan, the founder Director, to satisfy the growing urge of the contemporary woman for wider educational and professional avenues. The combined excellence of the educational curriculum, the realistic values and the commitment of its staff members soon saw the Institute establish itself as a leading centre for women’s education in the country.
- Indian Economic Review The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.
- Delhi University Computer Centre Delhi University Computer Centre has over the years served as the hub for computer related services on the campus. With the commissioning of the Universitywide network, the DUCC is in a unique position to serve the University for all its IT needs. The network, consisting of a gigabit fiber backbone provides connectivity to all departments at the North & South Campuses, all Colleges as well as 64 off campus Colleges. At present there are over 11000 network access points. Services available to users include access to the internet through 36 Mbps bandwidth in North Campus and 24 Mbps in South Campus.
- University Grants Commission A body for coordination and maintenance of standards of University education.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Site of the JNU providing information about its schools & centres, library, intranet, campus and news of the university.
- University Of Delhi Provides postgraduate courses and M.Phil. & Ph.D courses in arts, science, commerce, social science, medical science, education, management studies, technology and music & fine arts.
- University of Leeds, India Office Offers information for Indian students desirous to pursue study in the UK.
- IP University Sri Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,also known as IP University popularly was conceptualized to provide the ever increasing population of youth in Delhi with an opportunity to pursue quality higher education.IP University has some of the best faculty involved in shaping the future of the young students.
- The Global Open University The Global Open University, Nagaland, legislated by the Government of Nagaland under The Global Open University Act 2006 Act 3 of 2006 received the assent of the Governor of Nagaland on 30 August 2006 and was notified vide Notification number Law/Act-10/2006 on 18 September 2006. The provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 were published in the Nagaland Official Gazette on 18 September 2006 for general information.
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit Academy Sanskrit has been the soul of india and the crowning glory of its heritage for thousands of years. It has been a language of culture and manners and has also gained prominence in the entire world for its scientific nature and use . Apart from being a reservoir of world's knowledge, Sanskrit has a special quality which is beyond all borders of caste, religion or state.
- Manav Rachna International University Manav Rachna International University is dedicated and committed to train and equip its students with latest knowledge and skills in the chosen fields in the back drop of Indian ethos and values to enable them to face any global challenge with a view to transform them into insightful, honourable and responsible citizens of this great Country; and to imbibe a work culture of theoretical and applied research leading to creation and dissemination of knowledge.
- International Centre for Peace Studies he Centre aims at developing a methodology of conflict resolution and meeting the challenges of social tensions released by post - modern developmental paradigms. The Centre has a focus on human rights, peace education and multi - culturalism. The Centre, in terms of the directions in the Memorandum of Association.
- National Law University National Law University, DELHI established in 2008 by Act No.1 of 2008 of National Capital Territory of Delhi and with the initiative of High Court of Delhi is another Law University in the list of premier law Universities established in India.
- Jamia Hamdard A deemed university offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph. D. courses in computers, pharmacy, medical, etc.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is constituted under an Act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980). ICSI is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
- Stratford Rai Bahadur Gujarmal Modi had a multi-faceted personality. He was a born administrator and an ardent believer of God. He won respect and esteem of everybody because of his inimitable capacity to distinguish between right and wrong and to stand up fearlessly for what he regarded as his moral duty.
- Let Me Know Let Me Know is Indias largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received over 400,000 unique visitors from 150 Indian cities since its inception. Weve increasingly become a very popular, timeefficient, and currently free channel for companies, startups, universities, international agencies and student bodies to advertise their competitions, conferences, events, internships and jobs, and quickly gain access to a diverse pipelines of selfselected talent. About Us
- Warwick India The Warwick India office has grown from a part-time initiative, seven years ago, to a full-time operation covering the entire country. Working for a reputed University like Warwick has been a huge learning experience and immensely satisfying. s a result the number of Indians on the Warwick campus has grown to become the second largest group of international students.
- INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH The Union Minister of Agriculture is the President of the ICAR. Its principal officer is the Director-General (DG). He is also the Secretary to the Government of India in the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE). The General Body, the supreme authority of the ICAR, is headed by the Minister of Agriculture, Government of India. Its members include the Minister of Agriculture.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Schools (73)
- ›Training Institute (155)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.