University in New DelhiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- International Centre for Peace Studies he Centre aims at developing a methodology of conflict resolution and meeting the challenges of social tensions released by post - modern developmental paradigms. The Centre has a focus on human rights, peace education and multi - culturalism. The Centre, in terms of the directions in the Memorandum of Association.
- University of Leeds, India Office Offers information for Indian students desirous to pursue study in the UK.
- Delhi University Computer Centre Delhi University Computer Centre has over the years served as the hub for computer related services on the campus. With the commissioning of the Universitywide network, the DUCC is in a unique position to serve the University for all its IT needs. The network, consisting of a gigabit fiber backbone provides connectivity to all departments at the North & South Campuses, all Colleges as well as 64 off campus Colleges. At present there are over 11000 network access points. Services available to users include access to the internet through 36 Mbps bandwidth in North Campus and 24 Mbps in South Campus.
- Chhattigarh University A govt university providing courses of distance education, regular, correspondence, open education and e-learning.
- Jamia Hamdard A deemed university offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph. D. courses in computers, pharmacy, medical, etc.
- INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science is one of the leading institution that also houses the Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences under the Faculty of Inter-Disciplinary and Applied Sciences, University of Delhi offering all the categories of teacher training courses in physical education. The institute was established in August, 1987 by the Delhi Administration under the auspices of the University of Delhi.
- Indian Economic Review The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Offers distance education degree programs in arts, science, commerce, social sciences and information technology.
- Educomp Educomp has a track record of implementing large scale Public - Private - Partnership projects. We have transformed the teaching and learning arena by equipping the students and teachers with technology based educational skills. This in turn makes curriculum more interactive and interesting.
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit Academy Sanskrit has been the soul of india and the crowning glory of its heritage for thousands of years. It has been a language of culture and manners and has also gained prominence in the entire world for its scientific nature and use . Apart from being a reservoir of world's knowledge, Sanskrit has a special quality which is beyond all borders of caste, religion or state.
- ITM University ITM University formerly Institute of Technology and Management was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860. The university was conceived in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century.
- Gateway Institute Of I.T. & Management Gateway Institute is an ISO 9001:2000 certified institute and have a high standards of education. We provide high quality courses through personalized small classes in a friendly and supportive environment. We believe in the quality delivery of education and good student care.
- Hans Raj College He opened many more institutions in other important places and guided the destiny of DAV institutions for fifty years. Mahatma Hans Raj may truly be acknowledged as the founding father of the DAV movement. Hans Raj College lives up to the values and ideals of this great soul who lived and sacrificed his entire life for the ideals he believed in and practiced.
- Monad University The Monad Edukasional Society (MES) is a non-profit charitable society based in Delhi, India and is the sponsoring organization for establishing the Monad University. The Monad University is named to promote the concept propounded by ancient philosophers as a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all being. MES is a true blending of the leading businessmen.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in business administration, computer applications, architecture, physiotherapy, pharmacy, law, hotel management & catering technology, homeopathic medicine & surgery.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Site of the JNU providing information about its schools & centres, library, intranet, campus and news of the university.
- Let Me Know Let Me Know is Indias largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received over 400,000 unique visitors from 150 Indian cities since its inception. Weve increasingly become a very popular, timeefficient, and currently free channel for companies, startups, universities, international agencies and student bodies to advertise their competitions, conferences, events, internships and jobs, and quickly gain access to a diverse pipelines of selfselected talent. About Us
- IP University Sri Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,also known as IP University popularly was conceptualized to provide the ever increasing population of youth in Delhi with an opportunity to pursue quality higher education.IP University has some of the best faculty involved in shaping the future of the young students.
- Warwick India The Warwick India office has grown from a part-time initiative, seven years ago, to a full-time operation covering the entire country. Working for a reputed University like Warwick has been a huge learning experience and immensely satisfying. s a result the number of Indians on the Warwick campus has grown to become the second largest group of international students.
- Jamia Millia Islamia central university Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Schools (73)
- ›Training Institute (155)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.