University in New DelhiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Hans Raj College He opened many more institutions in other important places and guided the destiny of DAV institutions for fifty years. Mahatma Hans Raj may truly be acknowledged as the founding father of the DAV movement. Hans Raj College lives up to the values and ideals of this great soul who lived and sacrificed his entire life for the ideals he believed in and practiced.
- Let Me Know Let Me Know is Indias largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received over 400,000 unique visitors from 150 Indian cities since its inception. Weve increasingly become a very popular, timeefficient, and currently free channel for companies, startups, universities, international agencies and student bodies to advertise their competitions, conferences, events, internships and jobs, and quickly gain access to a diverse pipelines of selfselected talent. About Us
- The Global Open University The Global Open University, Nagaland, legislated by the Government of Nagaland under The Global Open University Act 2006 Act 3 of 2006 received the assent of the Governor of Nagaland on 30 August 2006 and was notified vide Notification number Law/Act-10/2006 on 18 September 2006. The provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 were published in the Nagaland Official Gazette on 18 September 2006 for general information.
- Indian Economic Review The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.
- International Centre for Peace Studies he Centre aims at developing a methodology of conflict resolution and meeting the challenges of social tensions released by post - modern developmental paradigms. The Centre has a focus on human rights, peace education and multi - culturalism. The Centre, in terms of the directions in the Memorandum of Association.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is constituted under an Act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980). ICSI is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
- Delhi University Computer Centre Delhi University Computer Centre has over the years served as the hub for computer related services on the campus. With the commissioning of the Universitywide network, the DUCC is in a unique position to serve the University for all its IT needs. The network, consisting of a gigabit fiber backbone provides connectivity to all departments at the North & South Campuses, all Colleges as well as 64 off campus Colleges. At present there are over 11000 network access points. Services available to users include access to the internet through 36 Mbps bandwidth in North Campus and 24 Mbps in South Campus.
- INDIRA GANDHI INSTITUTE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science is one of the leading institution that also houses the Department of Physical Education & Sports Sciences under the Faculty of Inter-Disciplinary and Applied Sciences, University of Delhi offering all the categories of teacher training courses in physical education. The institute was established in August, 1987 by the Delhi Administration under the auspices of the University of Delhi.
- Educomp Educomp has a track record of implementing large scale Public - Private - Partnership projects. We have transformed the teaching and learning arena by equipping the students and teachers with technology based educational skills. This in turn makes curriculum more interactive and interesting.
- Chhattigarh University A govt university providing courses of distance education, regular, correspondence, open education and e-learning.
- University of Leeds, India Office Offers information for Indian students desirous to pursue study in the UK.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Offers distance education degree programs in arts, science, commerce, social sciences and information technology.
- Jamia Hamdard A deemed university offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph. D. courses in computers, pharmacy, medical, etc.
- National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions The genesis of the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions can be traced to the UPA Governments manifesto called National Common Minimum Programme. In the NCMP, in its Section on National Harmony, Welfare of Minorities, it was mentioned that a Commission for minority educational institutions would be established which will provide direct affiliation for minority professional institutions to Central Universities.
- ITM University ITM University formerly Institute of Technology and Management was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860. The university was conceived in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century.
- National University of Educational planning and Acministration The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with capacity building and research in planning and management of education not only in India but also in South Asia.
- Monad University The Monad Edukasional Society (MES) is a non-profit charitable society based in Delhi, India and is the sponsoring organization for establishing the Monad University. The Monad University is named to promote the concept propounded by ancient philosophers as a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all being. MES is a true blending of the leading businessmen.
- Manav Rachna International University Manav Rachna International University is dedicated and committed to train and equip its students with latest knowledge and skills in the chosen fields in the back drop of Indian ethos and values to enable them to face any global challenge with a view to transform them into insightful, honourable and responsible citizens of this great Country; and to imbibe a work culture of theoretical and applied research leading to creation and dissemination of knowledge.
- Universitiesindelhi universitiesindelhi.com offer various professional and engineering courses to build student's career bright and successful. To take admission in any engineering and professional courses. Delhi is one of the popular destinations among the tourist where they will find number of sightseeing and tourist attractions. Delhi attracts thousands of tourists every year.
- University Of Delhi Provides postgraduate courses and M.Phil. & Ph.D courses in arts, science, commerce, social science, medical science, education, management studies, technology and music & fine arts.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Schools (73)
- ›Training Institute (155)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.