University in New DelhiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Site of the JNU providing information about its schools & centres, library, intranet, campus and news of the university.
- Let Me Know Let Me Know is Indias largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received over 400,000 unique visitors from 150 Indian cities since its inception. Weve increasingly become a very popular, timeefficient, and currently free channel for companies, startups, universities, international agencies and student bodies to advertise their competitions, conferences, events, internships and jobs, and quickly gain access to a diverse pipelines of selfselected talent. About Us
- INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH The Union Minister of Agriculture is the President of the ICAR. Its principal officer is the Director-General (DG). He is also the Secretary to the Government of India in the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE). The General Body, the supreme authority of the ICAR, is headed by the Minister of Agriculture, Government of India. Its members include the Minister of Agriculture.
- Hans Raj College He opened many more institutions in other important places and guided the destiny of DAV institutions for fifty years. Mahatma Hans Raj may truly be acknowledged as the founding father of the DAV movement. Hans Raj College lives up to the values and ideals of this great soul who lived and sacrificed his entire life for the ideals he believed in and practiced.
- Universities in Orissa universities has been imparting quality management education to develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers for past decades.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- National Law University National Law University, DELHI established in 2008 by Act No.1 of 2008 of National Capital Territory of Delhi and with the initiative of High Court of Delhi is another Law University in the list of premier law Universities established in India.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is constituted under an Act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980). ICSI is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
- Universitiesindelhi universitiesindelhi.com offer various professional and engineering courses to build student's career bright and successful. To take admission in any engineering and professional courses. Delhi is one of the popular destinations among the tourist where they will find number of sightseeing and tourist attractions. Delhi attracts thousands of tourists every year.
- International Centre for Peace Studies he Centre aims at developing a methodology of conflict resolution and meeting the challenges of social tensions released by post - modern developmental paradigms. The Centre has a focus on human rights, peace education and multi - culturalism. The Centre, in terms of the directions in the Memorandum of Association.
- Monad University The Monad Edukasional Society (MES) is a non-profit charitable society based in Delhi, India and is the sponsoring organization for establishing the Monad University. The Monad University is named to promote the concept propounded by ancient philosophers as a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all being. MES is a true blending of the leading businessmen.
- Delhi University Computer Centre Delhi University Computer Centre has over the years served as the hub for computer related services on the campus. With the commissioning of the Universitywide network, the DUCC is in a unique position to serve the University for all its IT needs. The network, consisting of a gigabit fiber backbone provides connectivity to all departments at the North & South Campuses, all Colleges as well as 64 off campus Colleges. At present there are over 11000 network access points. Services available to users include access to the internet through 36 Mbps bandwidth in North Campus and 24 Mbps in South Campus.
- Chhattigarh University A govt university providing courses of distance education, regular, correspondence, open education and e-learning.
- Gateway Institute Of I.T. & Management Gateway Institute is an ISO 9001:2000 certified institute and have a high standards of education. We provide high quality courses through personalized small classes in a friendly and supportive environment. We believe in the quality delivery of education and good student care.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College A college or any educational institute flourishes and rises above the mundane and the ordinary only when it has a vision and endeavours to translate this vision. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College epitomises the collective aspiration of the community that participates in this vision.
- Stratford Rai Bahadur Gujarmal Modi had a multi-faceted personality. He was a born administrator and an ardent believer of God. He won respect and esteem of everybody because of his inimitable capacity to distinguish between right and wrong and to stand up fearlessly for what he regarded as his moral duty.
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Offers undergraduate and post-graduate courses in business administration, computer applications, architecture, physiotherapy, pharmacy, law, hotel management & catering technology, homeopathic medicine & surgery.
- Indian Economic Review The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.The Indian Economic Review is a refereed biannual journal published by the Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi, since 1952. The present series begins from 1966.
- University Grants Commission A body for coordination and maintenance of standards of University education.
- The Global Open University The Global Open University, Nagaland, legislated by the Government of Nagaland under The Global Open University Act 2006 Act 3 of 2006 received the assent of the Governor of Nagaland on 30 August 2006 and was notified vide Notification number Law/Act-10/2006 on 18 September 2006. The provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 were published in the Nagaland Official Gazette on 18 September 2006 for general information.
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit Academy Sanskrit has been the soul of india and the crowning glory of its heritage for thousands of years. It has been a language of culture and manners and has also gained prominence in the entire world for its scientific nature and use . Apart from being a reservoir of world's knowledge, Sanskrit has a special quality which is beyond all borders of caste, religion or state.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Schools (73)
- ›Training Institute (155)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.