University in New DelhiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- University Grants Commission A body for coordination and maintenance of standards of University education.
- Chhattigarh University A govt university providing courses of distance education, regular, correspondence, open education and e-learning.
- South Asian University The South Asian University is an International University sponsored by the eight Member States of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation SAARC.The eight countries are: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.The vision of a world-class South Asian University to be collectively established by SAARC was first outlined by the Prime Minister of India Dr. Manmohan Singh at the 13th SAARC Summit in Dhaka in 2005.
- Jamia Millia Islamia central university Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication.
- International Centre for Peace Studies he Centre aims at developing a methodology of conflict resolution and meeting the challenges of social tensions released by post - modern developmental paradigms. The Centre has a focus on human rights, peace education and multi - culturalism. The Centre, in terms of the directions in the Memorandum of Association.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College A college or any educational institute flourishes and rises above the mundane and the ordinary only when it has a vision and endeavours to translate this vision. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College epitomises the collective aspiration of the community that participates in this vision.
- Educomp Educomp has a track record of implementing large scale Public - Private - Partnership projects. We have transformed the teaching and learning arena by equipping the students and teachers with technology based educational skills. This in turn makes curriculum more interactive and interesting.
- ITM University ITM University formerly Institute of Technology and Management was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860. The university was conceived in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century.
- Hans Raj College He opened many more institutions in other important places and guided the destiny of DAV institutions for fifty years. Mahatma Hans Raj may truly be acknowledged as the founding father of the DAV movement. Hans Raj College lives up to the values and ideals of this great soul who lived and sacrificed his entire life for the ideals he believed in and practiced.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University Offers distance education degree programs in arts, science, commerce, social sciences and information technology.
- The Global Open University The Global Open University, Nagaland, legislated by the Government of Nagaland under The Global Open University Act 2006 Act 3 of 2006 received the assent of the Governor of Nagaland on 30 August 2006 and was notified vide Notification number Law/Act-10/2006 on 18 September 2006. The provisions of The Global Open University Act 2006 were published in the Nagaland Official Gazette on 18 September 2006 for general information.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India The Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) is constituted under an Act of Parliament i.e. the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (Act No. 56 of 1980). ICSI is the only recognized professional body in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
- Warwick India The Warwick India office has grown from a part-time initiative, seven years ago, to a full-time operation covering the entire country. Working for a reputed University like Warwick has been a huge learning experience and immensely satisfying. s a result the number of Indians on the Warwick campus has grown to become the second largest group of international students.
- Manav Rachna International University Manav Rachna International University is dedicated and committed to train and equip its students with latest knowledge and skills in the chosen fields in the back drop of Indian ethos and values to enable them to face any global challenge with a view to transform them into insightful, honourable and responsible citizens of this great Country; and to imbibe a work culture of theoretical and applied research leading to creation and dissemination of knowledge.
- Universities in Orissa universities has been imparting quality management education to develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers for past decades.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- University Of Delhi Provides postgraduate courses and M.Phil. & Ph.D courses in arts, science, commerce, social science, medical science, education, management studies, technology and music & fine arts.
- National University of Educational planning and Acministration The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with capacity building and research in planning and management of education not only in India but also in South Asia.
- Stratford Rai Bahadur Gujarmal Modi had a multi-faceted personality. He was a born administrator and an ardent believer of God. He won respect and esteem of everybody because of his inimitable capacity to distinguish between right and wrong and to stand up fearlessly for what he regarded as his moral duty.
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit Academy Sanskrit has been the soul of india and the crowning glory of its heritage for thousands of years. It has been a language of culture and manners and has also gained prominence in the entire world for its scientific nature and use . Apart from being a reservoir of world's knowledge, Sanskrit has a special quality which is beyond all borders of caste, religion or state.
- INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH The Union Minister of Agriculture is the President of the ICAR. Its principal officer is the Director-General (DG). He is also the Secretary to the Government of India in the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE). The General Body, the supreme authority of the ICAR, is headed by the Minister of Agriculture, Government of India. Its members include the Minister of Agriculture.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Schools (73)
- ›Training Institute (155)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.