University in New DelhiThe directory on Indian university is a one stop information resource on leading universities operating in India. Get access to famous universities in India offering undergraduate and post graduate courses in the filed of medicine, management, finance, computers, science, law, technology, etc. View an online listing of websites of leading universities in India. Access these websites to get information on various courses, fee structure, contact details and admission procedure in the popular universities of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Jamia Millia Islamia central university Jamia Millia Islamia, an institution originally established at Aligarh in United Provinces, India in 1920 became a Central University by an act of the Indian Parliament in 1988. In Urdu language, Jamia means ‘University’, and Millia means ‘National’.offering integrated education from nursery to research in specialized areas—is a saga of dedication.
- IP University Sri Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,also known as IP University popularly was conceptualized to provide the ever increasing population of youth in Delhi with an opportunity to pursue quality higher education.IP University has some of the best faculty involved in shaping the future of the young students.
- Let Me Know Let Me Know is Indias largest web portal for youth opportunities and has received over 400,000 unique visitors from 150 Indian cities since its inception. Weve increasingly become a very popular, timeefficient, and currently free channel for companies, startups, universities, international agencies and student bodies to advertise their competitions, conferences, events, internships and jobs, and quickly gain access to a diverse pipelines of selfselected talent. About Us
- University Of Delhi Provides postgraduate courses and M.Phil. & Ph.D courses in arts, science, commerce, social science, medical science, education, management studies, technology and music & fine arts.
- Uttaranchal Sanskrit Academy Sanskrit has been the soul of india and the crowning glory of its heritage for thousands of years. It has been a language of culture and manners and has also gained prominence in the entire world for its scientific nature and use . Apart from being a reservoir of world's knowledge, Sanskrit has a special quality which is beyond all borders of caste, religion or state.
- Chhattigarh University A govt university providing courses of distance education, regular, correspondence, open education and e-learning.
- International Centre for Peace Studies he Centre aims at developing a methodology of conflict resolution and meeting the challenges of social tensions released by post - modern developmental paradigms. The Centre has a focus on human rights, peace education and multi - culturalism. The Centre, in terms of the directions in the Memorandum of Association.
- Educomp Educomp has a track record of implementing large scale Public - Private - Partnership projects. We have transformed the teaching and learning arena by equipping the students and teachers with technology based educational skills. This in turn makes curriculum more interactive and interesting.
- National University of Educational planning and Acministration The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with capacity building and research in planning and management of education not only in India but also in South Asia.
- Warwick India The Warwick India office has grown from a part-time initiative, seven years ago, to a full-time operation covering the entire country. Working for a reputed University like Warwick has been a huge learning experience and immensely satisfying. s a result the number of Indians on the Warwick campus has grown to become the second largest group of international students.
- Universities in Orissa universities has been imparting quality management education to develop dedicated, innovative and effective managers, researchers and teachers for past decades.Offers healthy enviornment for study to students.
- Monad University The Monad Edukasional Society (MES) is a non-profit charitable society based in Delhi, India and is the sponsoring organization for establishing the Monad University. The Monad University is named to promote the concept propounded by ancient philosophers as a term for God or the first being, or the totality of all being. MES is a true blending of the leading businessmen.
- Jamia Hamdard A deemed university offers diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph. D. courses in computers, pharmacy, medical, etc.
- Lingayas Institute The dreams of its founding fathers took shape in 1998 in the form of Lingayas Institute of Management & Technology LIMAT which was established in the memory of great freedom fighter Late Shri Gadde Lingaya who sacrificed his life at the alter of the freedom of his motherland and its very foundations are based on the dream of this noble visionary son of India.
- INDIAN COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH The Union Minister of Agriculture is the President of the ICAR. Its principal officer is the Director-General (DG). He is also the Secretary to the Government of India in the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE). The General Body, the supreme authority of the ICAR, is headed by the Minister of Agriculture, Government of India. Its members include the Minister of Agriculture.
- National Law University National Law University, DELHI established in 2008 by Act No.1 of 2008 of National Capital Territory of Delhi and with the initiative of High Court of Delhi is another Law University in the list of premier law Universities established in India.
- University Grants Commission A body for coordination and maintenance of standards of University education.
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Site of the JNU providing information about its schools & centres, library, intranet, campus and news of the university.
- Delhi University Computer Centre Delhi University Computer Centre has over the years served as the hub for computer related services on the campus. With the commissioning of the Universitywide network, the DUCC is in a unique position to serve the University for all its IT needs. The network, consisting of a gigabit fiber backbone provides connectivity to all departments at the North & South Campuses, all Colleges as well as 64 off campus Colleges. At present there are over 11000 network access points. Services available to users include access to the internet through 36 Mbps bandwidth in North Campus and 24 Mbps in South Campus.
- ITM University ITM University formerly Institute of Technology and Management was founded in 1996, to promote excellence in Technical and Management education by Educate India Society, registered under the Registration of Societies Act of 1860. The university was conceived in response to the acute deficiency of centers of higher learning in the country as also, the need to develop relevant human capital to meet the technology and management challenges of the 21st century.
- ›Coaching Centre (29)
- ›Colleges (13)
- ›Computer Education (18)
- ›Counselling & Consultancy Services (33)
- ›Distance Learning Education (24)
- ›Education Council (11)
- ›Engineering Institute (12)
- ›Language Courses (15)
- ›Management Institutes (56)
- ›Medical Institute (10)
- ›Schools (73)
- ›Training Institute (155)
University - ALL INDIA
@ All India (702)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.