Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Energy » Power Generation
Power Generation in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- Electric Station India.com ElectricStationIndia.Net is a venture of Renu Rainbow India (RRI) launched in the year 2009. RRI is a sister concern of Rishabh Engineering, the firm headed by Er. Muneesh Sareen having vast experience of 25 years in the field of Electro-Mechanical Engineering as manufacturer, consultant and service provider.
- MOHAN ENERGY CORPORATION PVT. LTD. MEC has executed numerous prestigious projects with foreign governments, multilateral funding agencies, UN agencies and corporate bodies. MEC is part of India's leading international Business house-The Mohan Group.Established in March 1974, the Group has been active in more than 28 countries in the African continent, Middle East and South America for the past 30 years.
- Powerlinks Transmission Limited POWERLINKS TRANSMISSION LIMITED (PTL) is a joint venture between the Tata Power Company Limited and Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. It is the testimony of a pioneering Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in the transmission sector in India. The company was formed with a sole objective of setting up a transmission line between Siliguri in West Bengal to Mandola in Uttar Pradesh (near New Delhi), covering a distance of 1166 kms.
- Halcyon Asia Companie As their impact is felt throughout the world, environmental issues are increasingly becoming matters of global concern for both current and future generations. The Halcyon Asia Companies work diligently to reduce environmental load in every facet of its operations. We are seeking a sustainable society, in which both economic development and environmental preservation can coexist.
- German China Trading Export & Import Gmbh. Manufacturer and exporter of second hand power plants, spare parts like turbines, generators, trafos, pumps, dust removal, desulphurisation and denox equipments and also suppliers of used rails.
- Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. n exercise of the Power conferred by article 45 of the Articles of Association of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited and Punjab State Transmission Corporation Ltd.and all other Powers enabling him on this behalf, Governor of Punjab is appoint the following Chairman cum Managing Directors and Directors of the above Corporations with immediate effect. The appointment will be initialy for a period of one year from the date of joining.
- Bokaro Power Supply Co Pvt. Ltd. Bokaro Power Supply Co Pvt. Ltd. (BPSCL) came into being on 18.9.2001 under Companies Act 1956 as a part of Steel Authority Of India Limited(SAIL) Business Reconstruction and Restructuring Plan and with intent to strenghten its core business activity (i.e steel manufacturing). SAIL has assigned its entire business as a going concern pertaining to the Capacity of steam generation 660 T/hr. of BSL by the deed of transfer and assignment of business.
- SHRI LAKSHMI TRADERS & ENGG. CORPORATION A continuous and uninterrupted power supply is the major requirement of every industry, as its shortage can have major impact on the economy as a whole. To fulfill this requirement, Shri Lakshmi Traders & Engg. Corporation was established in the year 1992.
- Kalakshetra Renewable Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd. We at Kalakshetra Renewable Energy Systems Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (INDIA) are Solutions Providers of Renewable Energy Solution & Equipment in India for last few years, and are Distributing Thin-Film based PV, BIPV, off-shore Wind-Turbines, Mini & Micro Hydro Power Products, and Intelligent Control Systems for Decentralized Energy Supply. We are also distributing Oxygen-Hydrogen Generators, which change ordinary soft-water into a clean burning fuel.
- VA Tech Hydro India Pvt. Ltd. Supplying and exporting hydro generators, turnkey plants, penstocks, gates, turbines, governors and valves.
- Luminous Electrical Limited Seller of all types of inverters, ups, stablizers, water purifiers and geyser etc.
- Indian Technological Products Private Limited Manufacturer and exporter of wiring harness, home appliances, telecom, inverter and smd componants.
- Avantha Power & Infrastructure Limited Avantha Power & Infrastructure Limited is an established power generation company with 191 MW of operational thermal power capacity, 2,400 MW of generating capacity under various stages of implementation and 1,320 MW of generating capacity under planning spread across India. Once all of these projects have achieved commercial operation, we will have total installed capacity of 3,911 MW.
- Indraprastha Power Generation Co. Ltd. The Power demand in the Capital City is increasing with the growth of population as well as living standard and commercialization. The unrestricted power demand in the summer of year 2000 was 3000 MW and increasing every year @ 6 to 7%. In 2005-2006, it is expected to be 4078 MW and by 2009-10 it will reach 5075 MW.
- Magnum Power Generation Limited Establish and manage power houses for generation and distribution of power.
- Council of Power Utilities The council has been formed to evolve solutions of the problems faced by power supply industry in the areas of eco-friendly power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization. In the course of evolution, the actual interaction has been extended to cover major manufacturers of power plants, equipment and suppliers, providers of the inputs such as coal, oil, gas, meter manufactures and suppliers, engineering consultants, academicians, environmentalists, financial organizations etc.
- ExportersIndia We provide an easy and instant access to Indian manufacturers, exporters and wholesale suppliers. In addition to above mentioned facilities there exists numerous listings of different kinds of product categories. These product categories are offered by the leading Indian manufacturers, exporters and suppliers and the product categories.
- Agritech Equipment & Services Private Limited Exporter and supplier of potato,onion grading machines and other items like bin tippers, roller conveyor, inspection tables, hi-tec machines for sorting by blemish, colour, density, dimension, weight, size and electronic graders etc.
- Indian Society for Trenchless Technology Indian Society for Trenchless Technology IndSTT is the autonomous apex organisation to promote the application of Trenchless Technology in India. It was established in 1995 and registered under SR Act of 1860 with registration number 32943 of 1998. Founders of this Society include various luminaries from the Construction Sector.
- CENTRAL ENERGY SOLUTION CORPORATION CESC is a fully integrated power utility with its operation spanning the entire value chain: right from mining coal, generating power, transmission and distribution of power. We serve 2.3 million customers within 567 square kilometers of Kolkata and Howrah, delivering safe, cost-effective and reliable energy to our consumers. Even after 100 years of service, we still feel younger than ever.
Power Generation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (632)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.