Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Entertainment » Books » Language
Language in New Delhi
Latest Website Listings
- Design Wallas Exporters of stationery items like diaries, journals, blank books and corporate gifts.
- R. K. International, India Leading manufacturer and exporter of all kinds of stationery products such as exercise books, note pads, date diaries, filler paper, planning pads, graph papers.
- Studio K. S. Kohli Deals with children books for all subjects for L.K.G., U.K.G. nursery and 1st to 8th classes based on the latest NCERT syllabus. Provide authorship, illustrations and attractive layouts for books and supply pre-press work.
- Indo American Books Sellers of all kinds of books through online.
- Thomson Press (India) Limited, Delhi Manufacturing and exporting of all types of offset printing and publishing of books, calenders, folders etc.
- Sagittarius Publications Manufacturer and exporter of all types of books, magazine, cd/dvd etc.
- Prakash Books Publishers and sellers of all kinds of books, journals etc.
- R & R Books Distributors Supplier of books on ayurveda, buddhism, history, sociology, religion, reference works, sanskrit texts, medicinal and herbals drugs books, social work, archaeology, Indian pharmacopoeia, women studies, central asia and philosophy.
- Scholar Publishing House (P) Ltd. Publisher of children's books and school textbooks covering all subjects.
- Taru-Books & Journals Supplier of all types of indian books, journals, proceedings, annual reports, serial publications, goverment publications, rare books and back volumes etc.
- Anmol Publications (P) Ltd. Books on religion, islamic books, mythological story book, social science books, science books and encyclopedias.
- BAHRI PUBLICATIONS BAHRI PUBLICATIONS is one of the first publishers to publish books and journals on Language & Literature and the first to publish books and journals on Linguistics in India. It was founded by Dr. U. S. Bahri in 1973 with an aim to venture into the then unnoticed and neglected field of linguistics in India. Dr. Bahri was himself a struggling scholar at that time researching extensively in the field of Punjabi linguistics and teaching at Punjabi University, Patiala.
Language - ALL INDIA
@ All India (48)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.