Yoga & Meditation in New DelhiYoga and meditation directory is an online information guide providing detailed information on leading yoga and meditation centres of India. View website compilation of popular institutes promoting yoga and meditation in India. Get information on famous yoga schools teaching the famous yoga and meditation courses which teach different relaxation techniques.
Latest Website Listings
- Martial Art Academy Martial Art Academy of India has classes for complete beginners and experienced students and is the only school in New Delhi India. We recommend all martial arts, as they can all engender a feeling of self worth - provided you are training with the right instructor.
- Abhyas trust Abhyas offered a four day yoga retreat at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram,in Talla Ramgarh Uttaranachal.The retreat focused on a finer understanding of the vertebrae,particularly concentrating on the sacrum as the structural base that may help the extension of both the spine as well as the breath.
- Kaya Kalp Providing ayurvedic treatment services such as yoga, meditation, OPD consultation, panchkarma treatments, gynecological treatments and rejuvenation packages.
- Ramesh Kumar Ramesh Kumar is a social think tank and social reformer. He believes that educated class can only bring change in India as the political class has failed to solve problem of common man. He feels that his movement thrives on the ability of the progressive community to capitalise on appropriate opportunities and translate such opportunities into social change.
- Sahaja Yoga Sahaja Yoga is a method of meditation which brings a breakthrough in the evolution of human awareness. It was created by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in 1970 and has since spread all around the world. This method works for the multitudes and not individually.
- Ramneek Wig Mr. Ramneek Wig is a self-help writer, and a great motivational speaker.Mr. Ramneek Wig was a practicing lawyer when he was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 25. He underwent chemotherapy’s in the year 1999. It had hardly been three months since the treatment had ended; he got a relapse of the disease.
- Yoga Yogini The word yoga literary means unity or oneness and is derived from Sanskrit root â€˜yujâ€™ that means to join. This unity of joining is described in spiritual terms as the union of individual consciousness with the cosmic conscious. At a more practical level yoga is a tool of balancing and harmonizing the body, mind and emotions.
- ThetaHealing ThetaHealing is a meditational process that co creates physical, psychological and spiritual healing with focussed prayer through the Creator God. It is a healing technique which involves taking your consciousness to the Creator God on the seventh plane through your Crown Chakra.
- Connecting Horizons Travel Related Services Connecting Horizons, are a travel service related company. We celebrate the places, the people and everything that make Himalaya great. We even celebrate those little things that others might have overlooked, stories of previous travellers. We also have tour operators.
- Manas Yoga Sansthan Manas Yoga Sansthan is a registered society under the Society n Registration Act 1860, XXI, S-30524. Sansthan got registered itself in the year 1996 with a view to provide better understanding of all round development of yogic science. In a short period, it has acclaimed recognition in reputed institutions of Delhi as well as National Level.
- Vedicpoweryoga Vedicpoweryoga and his network of colleagues provide their expertise to customise a range of programs and services in the field of meditation, yoga, mind body spirit, food as medicine, art and culture. These are offered one to one and to groups, professionals, medical specialists and companies.
- Soul Searchers Offering yoga services and meditation services through books and CD's.
- Institute of ParaPsychology and Spiritual Researches Prof. Dr. Ramesh Paramahamsa, a Spiritual leader of many dimensions is a philogopher, the founder of Institute of Para-Psychology and Spiritual Researches. New Delhi, the author of several books, began his search for Absolute Truth and deep knowledge of Para-Vidya from his early age. He has knowledge and proficiency in practical aspects of Yoga-Tantra, Breathing technique Ajapa Japa, rituals and meditation sitting at the feet of several Gurus
- FitneSolution Fitnesolution is the best Fitness Centre in India where we have range of fitness activities. We started in 1996. We offer range of activities like Aerobics, Step aerobics, Kickboxing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Aqua aerobics, Weight training, Swiss Ball and some unique modules which only we offer in India as Ramping Up, Bosu, Bhangra Aerobics, Dancercise etc. We also have gyming facility.
- Swami Agnivesh Swami Agnivesh has been consistently doing battles on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India. Agnivesh participates in politics as an outworking of his spirituality. He bridges politics and religion with the plank of social justice. In a way parallel to the liberation theologians of Latin America, the swami has been waging war relentlessly on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India.
- Delhi Yoga Sabha Delhi Yoga Sabha is a pioneer organisation in the field of Yoga which has been serving the suffering humanity by treatment of various ailments for the last more than forty years. Our present Pradhan Yogachrya Shri Swami Sham Lal Ji Maharaj, was actively associated with the sacred Yoga Mission since 1951 when he was initiated in the Yoga cult by Yogeshwar Mulakh Raj Ji Maharaj.
- Yoga Life A yoga training institute providing yoga classes, yoga teacher training, corporate yoga, yoga retreats and yoga workshop.
- Fitness Finesse Fitness Finesse is a fitness club brand that specializes on the prestigious market segment of business professional and the working professional. With Our dedication in bringing you the latest fitness technologies, Fitness Finesse is equipped with many hi-tech equipment and state of the art fitness gadgets.
- Sai Astro Reiki Research Foundation For attractive & spiritually enlightened personality, internal source of energies is needed to be strengthened. Sai Astro Reiki Research Foundation a non-profitable organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 in Delhi, India is functioning as a landmark and supervisory resource for its associated Spiritual Centres.
- Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram Naturopathy is a way of life strictly akin to Nature. Nature never betrays one who truly loves her. Therefore, what happens in a true Nature Cure & Yogashram is that the individual is introduced to a Natural System of life style involving all aspects of life. This involves everything viz. food, thinking, exercise, breathing, sleeping, working and so on physical & spiritual activities in a simple Natural way with powerful results without negative reactions.
Yoga & Meditation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (316)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.