Yoga & Meditation in New DelhiYoga and meditation directory is an online information guide providing detailed information on leading yoga and meditation centres of India. View website compilation of popular institutes promoting yoga and meditation in India. Get information on famous yoga schools teaching the famous yoga and meditation courses which teach different relaxation techniques.
Latest Website Listings
- Gnostic Centre A research centre for yoga and meditation providing information about self-development workshops/programmes, intensives on integral perspectives in subject teaching, talks on indian heritage, spiritual & cultural heritage of india talk series, programmes for development of children, play schools, and books on yoga & meditation.
- Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) is an autonomous organization registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 and fully funded by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute designed many Yoga Programs that are conducted in the Institute’s premises by Yoga Experts.
- Shri Ram Sharnam Ashram If you mediate for half an hour daily, you will be able to face life with peace and spiritual strength. meditation is the most powerful mental and nerve tonic. it opens the door to intuitive knowledge and realms of eternal bliss. the mind becomes calm and steady.
- Z Meditation Centre Z Meditation is a systematic deep work of inquiring into the conditionings that are hidden in the unconscious regions of your mind. Z Meditation retreats are 15-day silent retreats held at Dharamsala in India. There is a possibility for you to completely eliminate suffering from your life. Freedom, Bliss and Awareness are not mere esoteric words.
- Ananda Marga Ananda Marga is a global spiritual and social service organization founded in 1955 by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti (Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar). The mission of Ananda Marga is self-realization and service to humanity. The fulfillment of the physical, mental and spiritual needs of all people.
- Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram Naturopathy is a way of life strictly akin to Nature. Nature never betrays one who truly loves her. Therefore, what happens in a true Nature Cure & Yogashram is that the individual is introduced to a Natural System of life style involving all aspects of life. This involves everything viz. food, thinking, exercise, breathing, sleeping, working and so on physical & spiritual activities in a simple Natural way with powerful results without negative reactions.
- Sai Astro Reiki Research Foundation For attractive & spiritually enlightened personality, internal source of energies is needed to be strengthened. Sai Astro Reiki Research Foundation a non-profitable organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 in Delhi, India is functioning as a landmark and supervisory resource for its associated Spiritual Centres.
- Fitness Finesse Fitness Finesse is a fitness club brand that specializes on the prestigious market segment of business professional and the working professional. With Our dedication in bringing you the latest fitness technologies, Fitness Finesse is equipped with many hi-tech equipment and state of the art fitness gadgets.
- Vedicpoweryoga Vedicpoweryoga and his network of colleagues provide their expertise to customise a range of programs and services in the field of meditation, yoga, mind body spirit, food as medicine, art and culture. These are offered one to one and to groups, professionals, medical specialists and companies.
- FitneSolution Fitnesolution is the best Fitness Centre in India where we have range of fitness activities. We started in 1996. We offer range of activities like Aerobics, Step aerobics, Kickboxing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Aqua aerobics, Weight training, Swiss Ball and some unique modules which only we offer in India as Ramping Up, Bosu, Bhangra Aerobics, Dancercise etc. We also have gyming facility.
- YogTara YogTara Mission is to "Spreading complete yogic concept though which households and individuals attain total health". Our Objective is to "Total Health–establishing complete balance among physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well being of an individual."
- Swami Agnivesh Swami Agnivesh has been consistently doing battles on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India. Agnivesh participates in politics as an outworking of his spirituality. He bridges politics and religion with the plank of social justice. In a way parallel to the liberation theologians of Latin America, the swami has been waging war relentlessly on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India.
- Unique Psychological Services Unique Psychological Services is a continuously growing organization, one of its own kind, aiming at helping individuals lead a happy, meaningful problem free life. It is based on the concept of holistic health aiming at a healthy mind, body and soul.
- Mudras for Healing A healing centre in Delhi, practices healing through mudras, mantras, occult science, meditation and alternate therapies.
- Manas Yoga Sansthan Manas Yoga Sansthan is a registered society under the Society n Registration Act 1860, XXI, S-30524. Sansthan got registered itself in the year 1996 with a view to provide better understanding of all round development of yogic science. In a short period, it has acclaimed recognition in reputed institutions of Delhi as well as National Level.
- Trail Blazers Holidays Trail Blazers Holidays offers best professional services for traveler to India and operates fix and tailor made Heritage tours, Cultural tours, Leisure tours, Incentive tours, Conferences, Wildlife tours, Camel Safari, Elephant Safari, Jeep Safaris, Adventure sports, Rail tours, Luxury Train tours, Tribal tours, Yoga and meditation tours covering most of the places in India and you can choose from Old Heritage Cities
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy was established in 1978 with a view to provide better opportunities for all-round development of Yoga and Naturopathy independently according to their own doctrines and fundamental principles. The Council is running OPDs of Yoga and Naturopathy in New Delhi.
- Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre An organisation to propagate the ancient science of yoga as a means of achieving physical, mental and spiritual well being.
- Sahaja Yoga Sahaja Yoga is a method of meditation which brings a breakthrough in the evolution of human awareness. It was created by Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi in 1970 and has since spread all around the world. This method works for the multitudes and not individually.
- Ocean Books In 1952, our present chairman, Mr. Shyam Sunder, shifted the companys headquarters to New Delhi and started Prabhat Prakashan, committed to publishing worlds best literature in Hindi and enriching the popular culture.The signature Ocean Books imprint was founded in 1997 to broaden our publishing activities in English. Since then, we have focused on bringing out more quality works on health, yoga, personality development, defence, security and other relevant areas of national interest and our English titles are widely acclaimed across the country.
Yoga & Meditation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (316)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.