Yoga & Meditation in New DelhiYoga and meditation directory is an online information guide providing detailed information on leading yoga and meditation centres of India. View website compilation of popular institutes promoting yoga and meditation in India. Get information on famous yoga schools teaching the famous yoga and meditation courses which teach different relaxation techniques.
Latest Website Listings
- Vedicpoweryoga Vedicpoweryoga and his network of colleagues provide their expertise to customise a range of programs and services in the field of meditation, yoga, mind body spirit, food as medicine, art and culture. These are offered one to one and to groups, professionals, medical specialists and companies.
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy was established in 1978 with a view to provide better opportunities for all-round development of Yoga and Naturopathy independently according to their own doctrines and fundamental principles. The Council is running OPDs of Yoga and Naturopathy in New Delhi.
- Swami Agnivesh Swami Agnivesh has been consistently doing battles on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India. Agnivesh participates in politics as an outworking of his spirituality. He bridges politics and religion with the plank of social justice. In a way parallel to the liberation theologians of Latin America, the swami has been waging war relentlessly on behalf of the poor, the weak and the defenseless of India.
- MAHER YOGA TRUST Yogashram Jhajhiram Pura was founded in the 11 th century by Sri Sri 1008 Sri Yog Rishi Baba Arjun Das. Meditating and practising yoga on a 500 m high hill, he brought the Ganges to flow down this hill, passing through Gomukh and then vanishing and merging into a tank below. The lotus flower grows perennially in this tank.Construction of the tank In the 12 th century the king of Jaipur,Swai Jaisingh, got constructed a huge water tank under this very 500 m high hill.
- Mudras for Healing A healing centre in Delhi, practices healing through mudras, mantras, occult science, meditation and alternate therapies.
- Yoga Yogini The word yoga literary means unity or oneness and is derived from Sanskrit root ‘yuj’ that means to join. This unity of joining is described in spiritual terms as the union of individual consciousness with the cosmic conscious. At a more practical level yoga is a tool of balancing and harmonizing the body, mind and emotions.
- Kaya Kalp Providing ayurvedic treatment services such as yoga, meditation, OPD consultation, panchkarma treatments, gynecological treatments and rejuvenation packages.
- Aacharya Bipin Patanjali Yoga Navjeevan yoga has a new experience, that provides you better feeling than you have experienced until now. By it's effortless technique one's get healthy body, calm mind & satisfied soul. It is not only a set of yogasanas or pranayama or meditation but it has feathered by health & happiness, peace & prosperity, progress & harmony aimed to achieve balanced life style.
- FitneSolution Fitnesolution is the best Fitness Centre in India where we have range of fitness activities. We started in 1996. We offer range of activities like Aerobics, Step aerobics, Kickboxing, Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates, Aqua aerobics, Weight training, Swiss Ball and some unique modules which only we offer in India as Ramping Up, Bosu, Bhangra Aerobics, Dancercise etc. We also have gyming facility.
- Ramesh Kumar Ramesh Kumar is a social think tank and social reformer. He believes that educated class can only bring change in India as the political class has failed to solve problem of common man. He feels that his movement thrives on the ability of the progressive community to capitalise on appropriate opportunities and translate such opportunities into social change.
- Yoga Life A yoga training institute providing yoga classes, yoga teacher training, corporate yoga, yoga retreats and yoga workshop.
- ThetaHealing ThetaHealing is a meditational process that co creates physical, psychological and spiritual healing with focussed prayer through the Creator God. It is a healing technique which involves taking your consciousness to the Creator God on the seventh plane through your Crown Chakra.
- Soul Searchers Offering yoga services and meditation services through books and CD's.
- Connecting Horizons Travel Related Services Connecting Horizons, are a travel service related company. We celebrate the places, the people and everything that make Himalaya great. We even celebrate those little things that others might have overlooked, stories of previous travellers. We also have tour operators.
- Sai Astro Reiki Research Foundation For attractive & spiritually enlightened personality, internal source of energies is needed to be strengthened. Sai Astro Reiki Research Foundation a non-profitable organisation registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 in Delhi, India is functioning as a landmark and supervisory resource for its associated Spiritual Centres.
- Abhyas trust Abhyas offered a four day yoga retreat at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram,in Talla Ramgarh Uttaranachal.The retreat focused on a finer understanding of the vertebrae,particularly concentrating on the sacrum as the structural base that may help the extension of both the spine as well as the breath.
- Ocean Books In 1952, our present chairman, Mr. Shyam Sunder, shifted the companys headquarters to New Delhi and started Prabhat Prakashan, committed to publishing worlds best literature in Hindi and enriching the popular culture.The signature Ocean Books imprint was founded in 1997 to broaden our publishing activities in English. Since then, we have focused on bringing out more quality works on health, yoga, personality development, defence, security and other relevant areas of national interest and our English titles are widely acclaimed across the country.
- Global Arts village Global Arts village is international Residential Arts center is unique because it combines Artist residencies with Indian traditions such as yoga and meditation in a Village community setting. The Village offers serenity of space and an energy field for celebration. It offers many performing and visual arts activities that would be of interest to you.
- Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram Naturopathy is a way of life strictly akin to Nature. Nature never betrays one who truly loves her. Therefore, what happens in a true Nature Cure & Yogashram is that the individual is introduced to a Natural System of life style involving all aspects of life. This involves everything viz. food, thinking, exercise, breathing, sleeping, working and so on physical & spiritual activities in a simple Natural way with powerful results without negative reactions.
- Ananda Marga Ananda Marga is a global spiritual and social service organization founded in 1955 by Shrii Shrii Anandamurti (Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar). The mission of Ananda Marga is self-realization and service to humanity. The fulfillment of the physical, mental and spiritual needs of all people.
Yoga & Meditation - ALL INDIA
@ All India (316)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.