Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Business » Financial Services » Mutual Funds
Mutual Funds in New DelhiMutual funds are a popular form of investment in India. Investments into mutual funds can sometimes be a tricky affair for a layman. The mutual funds directory covers the leading financial services institutions providing services related to mutual funds investment. Access the websites of various organisations providing services such as helping out identify the right mutual fund to invest in, sharing funds information based on the latest NAV and the risks associated with various mutual fund schemes of your interest. Benefit from the expertise of these service providers and investment in the right Mutual Fund.
Latest Website Listings
- Bezel Offering services in E-broking, mutual fund, PMS, commodities, investment advisory and IPO.
- SPA Securities SPA Group was promoted by a team of finance professionals in 1995 with an objective to provide value added financial services. Initially, the Group focused as a niche financial solutions provider in corporate finance and wealth management to Indian companies and high net worth individuals. PA provides services for securities broking, merchant banking, wealth management, financial advisory, corporate finance, risk management and insurance broking.
- Pee Aar Securities Ltd. The company is one of the leading brokerage firms in the country serving investors both in India and overseas. With an impressive track record in terms of services to its broad clientele, the key ingredient for the companys success has been its customer centric approach and capital growth through structured counseling and focus.
- Indus Portfolio is one of the wellestablished professional stock broking company in India. Indus Portfolio P Ltd., trading and clearing member of National Stock Exchange Cash and F&O, Bombay Stock Exchange, and Depository participant with both NSDL and CDSL Indus has branches in Delhi, Bombay, Haryana, Rajasthan and Chattisgarh. Indus has a sound network of franchisees operating through it.
- Narayan Securities Narayan Securities is promoted by Sri R. C. Saraf. Mr. R.C. Saraf who is also the Managing Director of the company has a vast experience in Stock Broking activities. Others directors of M/s. NSPL also have very good experience in Broking, Business & Trade. The company has always focused on providing service to its clients.
- Value Research India PrivateLimited A site offering complete information on Indian mutual funds, fund rating, return, risk and fund analysis.
- Yug Securities Yug Securities is a professionally managed company having membership of National Stock Exchange, National Stock Exchange Currency Exchange and MCX-SX. It is a group of Yug Commodities Private Limited is member of MCX, NCDEX and National Spot Exchange and has good presence in commodities business.
- Shreyas Investment Shreyas Investment is one of the leading IFA based in New Delhi. We have started our service in 1998. This has placed us among the leading advisors in the area of managing investments especially those related to Mutual Funds in addition to Equity & Derivatives, Financial Planning, Government of India Saving Schemes and Life & General Insurance.
- ACCESS ACCESS is a not-for-profit company whose overall aim is to incubate new institutions to enable their self-sufficiency and self-sustainability. To this end, it offers specialised technical assistance under two verticals: microfinance and livelihoods. ACCESS assists the growing microfinance sector through streamlined and structured services to emerging MFIs and supports the enabling environment through the Microfinance India platform.
- Zuari Investments Limited Offering services in mutual fund, stock broking, depository, insurance brokering and corporate consultancy.
- Nriinvestindia.com India based financial firm helping non resident Indians to make investments in Indian offering online mutual funds, investment at zero cost, financial/ investment advice, investment in systematic investment plans, online trade Indian shares, investments in IPOs.
- Smart Invest Solution Smart Invest Solution has been managing money on behalf of Canadian investors since 1965. In 1981, Smart Invest Solution entered the global fund arena with the introduction of Smart Invest Solution Pacific Fund – financial planning. one of the first funds in Canada devoted to Asian markets. The company became known for its expertise in foreign funds and adopted the name Canadian International Fund Management. Over the years, Smart Invest Solution expanded its lineup of funds to provide investors with an increasingly comprehensive offering of Canadian, global and industry funds.
- RR Investors A stock broking company also dealing in mutual funds, life insurance, general insurance, equity funds and commodities.
- Aadhar Securities Aadhar Securities is reputed as being among the country’s premier boutique securities firms. Established in 1996, the New Delhi-based company has over the past decade built a solid track record of providing superior investment advice to a diverse and impressive portfolio of clients including corporations, institutional investors and high net-worth individuals.
- Edelweiss Capital Limited Edelweiss Capital Limited is one of the leading and fastest growing financial services company in India. Founded in 1996, Edelweiss Capital including its subsidiaries offers a wide array of multi-line solutions including Investment Banking, Institutional Equities, Asset Management, Wealth Management, Private Client Business, Insurance Brokerage, Wholesale Financing and Treasury Operations.
- Consortium Consortium is one of the leading broking houses in India that provides a wide range of services nationwide to a substantial and diversified client base that includes retail clients, high net worth individuals, corporate and financial institutions. Founded in 1992 with just DSE trading membership, we have come a long way since and are now members of all major exchanges in India namely NSE, BSE, MCX, NCDEX, NSE Currency & MCX-SX.
- Out look india Providing services in the mutual funds, retirement planing, loans, taxation and calculators .
- JV Capital Services (P) Ltd. Providing services in insurance, mutual funds, domestic arbitrage, invest in art, online trading and share trading.
- Bharat Bhushan & Company Bharat Bhushan & Company was established in the year 1954 as a stock broking firm. Over the years it has expanded and diversified in the Financial Markets. At present there are operations running under four registered companies dealing with the Indian Primary and Capital Markets.Bharat Bhushan & Company has a New Issue Division, which deals in the marketing of Mutual Funds, Fixed Deposits, Bonds and Initial Public Offer (IPOs). We also trade in shares and debentures on DSE and BSE.
- SMC Providing services in mutual fund, market & research and IPO.
Mutual Funds - ALL INDIA
@ All India (262)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.