Co-operatives in New DelhiThere are many co-operatives functioning in India. Co-operatives web guide is a vast information resource for the Indian government co-operatives, that provides extensive information related to the Indian co-operatives such as transportation, industrial development, power, electronics, civil supplies and finance. The Indian co-operatives directory presents valuable information online regarding various government co-operatives operating across India. View a website listing of the leading government corporations of India providing services in diverse fields.
Latest Website Listings
- Indian Strategic An official website of indian air force, providing information about indian army, air force, navy, military aviation and missiles.
- Indian Cooperative Indian cooperative movement since its inception has achieved quite a lot. Yet we have to travel a far. Cooperative movement is basically a citizen centred initiative but what we see generally is organizations popped up by governmental support. The average member is unaware of what is happening at the decision-taking level where a few gather to control the lever of powers.
- Delhi Financial Corporation Offering corporation profile, eligibility criteria, financial schemes, documentation, online regiatration and help line.
- Delhi Transport Corporation Provides an efficient, economical, reliable and properly coordinated system the road transport in Union Territory of Delhi.
- Municipal Corporation Of Delhi Providing civic services to rural/ urban villages, resettlement colonies, regularised unauthorised colonies, jj squatter settlements, slum basties and private katras.
- National Labour Cooperatives Federation of India National Labour Cooperatives Federation of India Ltd NLCF is an apex organisation established in the year 1981, now working under the provisions of Multi State Cooperative Societies Act 2002. NLCFs main objective is to organise, promote, co-ordinate, help and develop the working of Labour Cooperatives for economic and social development of the unorganised sector
- International Co-operative Alliance The International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) is an independent, non-governmental association, which unites, represents and serves co-operatives worldwide.
- National Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories National Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories Ltd (NFCSF) was registered on December 2nd 1960 as a national level apex organisation of all cooperative sugar factories in India. NFCSF is an autonomous organisation governed by Multi State Cooperative Societies Act of Government of India. NFCSF owes its establishment to the following resolution adopted at the first all India seminar on cooperative sugar factories, held in Etikoppaka, Andhra Pradesh in 1957.
- Delhi State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. Promote, develop, improve & finance production, purchase, procurement, processing, movement, transport, import/ export and distribution/ sale of food stuffs, cement, coal, building materials, beverages, pharmaceuticals, petroleum products and other essential/ consumable commodities.
Co-operatives - ALL INDIA
@ All India (133)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.