Commissions in New DelhiSeveral government commissions have been set up in India with an intent to provide effective and timely addressed of issues and grievances. Commissions directory of India provides comprehensive information on commissions handling important issues of public interest such as Human Rights, Public Grievances, Electricity Regulatory and various state level Public Commissions. Also get online access to the websites of these leading government commissions by viewing our website listing on government commissions of India.
Latest Website Listings
- National Commission For Backward Class National commission under government of india working for development of backward classes and providing safeguard to their interest.
- Planning Commission An official website of government of india, offering information bout planning commission.
- National Human Rights Commission Offering information about human rights act, cases, issues & courses, instructions, updated news, research studies & projects, forthcoming events, publications, etc.
- Public Grievances Commission A forum for the redressal of grievances against officers, departments and oragnization funded by government of NCT of india.
- Government of NCT of Delhi The information on this site is protected by Copyright Act and is advisory in nature. It can't be used for legal purposes. Any unauthorized use of the information will attract the prosecution under Cyber law. In case, anything contained on this site is in contradiction to the provisions of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act & the Central Sales Tax Act & rules framed there under, the same may be treated as NULL and VOID. The visitors are requested to bring the same to the notice of the department so that necessary corrections can be made on the site. Dept. holds the right to change any information on this site without any prior notice to the user.
- Law Commission Of India Official website of law commission of india working for reforming the law for promoting good justice in society.
- Centre for Women’s Development Studies involved in the preparation of the first ever comprehensive government report on the ‘Status of Women in India’ entitled‘Towards Equality’The Advisory Committee on Women's Studies of the ICSSR recommended the need for an autonomous institute to build on the knowledge already generated
- Finance Commission of India Running under ministry of finance, government of india for financial monitoring and distribution of revenues between union and states.
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission Engaged in solving consumer and seller disputes, spreading consumer awareness and enabling people to secure speedy and in expensive redressal of their grievances.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- LCIA India Launched in April 2009, LCIA India is the first independent subsidiary of the LCIA outside of London. Drawing upon the experience and expertise of LCIA, one of the longest-established arbitral institutions in the world, it offers all the services offered by the LCIA in the UK, and with the same care to ensure the expeditious, cost effective and totally neutral administration of arbitration
- EFICOR The Evangelical Fellowship of India Commission on Relief (EFICOR) is a national Christian relief and development organisation working in India.The rationale for our involvement in issues of social concern arises from the Bible where God calls his children to build a just and equitable society and to care for creation.
- Central Insecticide Board & Registration Committee Providing information about committee's procedures to implement insecticides acts and rules for preventing risk to human beings and animals.
- Delhi Minorities Commission Official website of Delhi Minorities Commission providing information on Department, functions, schemes, citizen charter and future programmes.
- Central Vigilance Commission A commission by government for monitoring all vigilance activity under the central government and advising various authorities in central government organizations in planning, executing, reviewing and reforming their vigilance work.
- National Commission on Population Providing information about current population control policy, working groups, facts, publications, current events and NCP conference.
- Competition Commission of India Competition Commission of India organizes various interactions through interactive meetings, seminars, press etc with different trade organizations, consumer associations, stakeholders and the public at large to infuse trust for the Competition Law and the Commission, and to instil a culture of competition in the Indian market.
- Delhi Commission For Women Engaged in investigation & examination of all matters relating to safeguard of women and implementing safeguards necessary for improving the conditions of women.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- National Commission For Minorities Minorities commission running under ministry of home affairs, for providing safeguard to minorities interest and solving their living problems.
Commissions - ALL INDIA
@ All India (106)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.