Department in New DelhiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Public Works Department Public Works Department Delhi is the premier agency of Govt. of NCT of Delhi engaged in planning, designing, construction and maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development. Assets in built environment include Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Police Buildings, Prisons, Courts etc; assets in infrastructure development include Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Footpaths, Subways etc.
- NGO Partnership System The NGO Partnership System is a platform that provides space for interface between and VOs/NGOs and key Government Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies, to start with. Later it is proposed to cover all Central Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
- CIC Online Freedom of Expression under article 19 (1) (a) is one of the important fundamental rights which has been interpreted as impliedly guaranteeing citizens to seek for informations from the government. Democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed.
- National Science Centre, Delhi The National Science Centre is a constituent unit of the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture of the Government of India. It is a pioneering institute engaged in the popularization of science among the people of the northern part of India in general and among the students in particular.
- National Information Centre (NIC) At the NIC Headquarters, a large number of Application Divisions exist which provide total Informatics Support to the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. NIC computer cells are located in almost all the Ministry Bhawans of the Central Government and Apex Offices including the Prime Minister's Office, the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House.
- National Productivity Council Engaged in Agricultural Productivity, Enviornmental Management, Energy Management, Human Resource Development, Information Technology and International Services.
- Ministry of Finance Ministry of Finance is a Formulation and monitoring of macroeconomic policies, including issues relating to fiscal policy and public finance, inflation, public debt management and the functioning of Capital Market including Stock Exchanges. In this context, it looks at ways and means to raise internal resources through taxation, market borrowings and mobilization of small savings
- India Telecom Department of Telecommunications DOT, Government of India jointly with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry FICCI is organizing INDIA TELECOM 2010-An International Conference & Exhibition from 9th-11th December 2010 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The theme of the event is Broadband for all.
- Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped An official website of ministry of social justice and empowerment, offering information about ali yavar jung national institute for the hearing handicapped.
- Department of Education Providing information about national education policies, schemes, scholarships, statistics and also malpractice alerts.
- Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Part of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers entrusted with the responsibility of policy, planning, development and regulation of chemicals, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals industries.
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- Department Of Information Technology Official website of department of Information Technology working for the promotion of internet, e-commerce, IT & IT enabled services, information technology education and IT industries.
- Pensioners Portal With a view to bring into existence a centrally controlled administered mechanism involving Pensioners Associations in the country, the Pensioners' Portal would function as a single window mechanism The department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare is the nodal department for formulation of policies relating to pension & other retirement benefits of Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners.
- Department of Heavy Industry Website of Department of Heavy Industry under Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises includes annual report, organisation structure, public sector undertakings and more.
- Department of Fertilizers Department of Fertilizers comes under the ambit of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. This Department was earlier used to be named as Department of Chemicals & Fertilizers. The genesis of the Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers can traced to the erstwhile Ministry of Production in the fifties.
- Science and Engineering Research Council A web site for those who are interested in vigorously pursuing research in different disciplines of science.
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board The FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) is a government body that offers a single window clearance for proposals on foreign direct investment in the country that are not allowed access through the automatic route. Consisting of Senior Secretaries drawn from different ministries with Secretary ,Economic Affairs in the chair, this high powered body discusses and examines proposals for foreign investment in the country for restricted sectors.
- Census Organisation of India The Indian Census is the largest single source of a variety of statistical information on different characteristics of the people of India. With a history of more than 130 years, this reliable, time tested exercise has been bringing out a veritable wealth of statistics every 10 years, beginning from 1872 when the first census was conducted in India non-synchronously in different parts. To scholars and researchers in demography, economics, anthropology, sociology, statistics and many other disciplines, the Indian Census has been a fascinating source of data. The rich diversity of the people of India is truly brought out by the decennial census which has become one of the tools to understand and study India.
- Cryptology Research Society of India An official website of cryptology research society of india, providing information about crypotology research society.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.