Department in New DelhiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Cryptology Research Society of India An official website of cryptology research society of india, providing information about crypotology research society.
- Medical Council of India An official website of medical council of india, offering information about medical council, acts & amendments, rules & regulators and CME programmes.
- Science and Engineering Research Council A web site for those who are interested in vigorously pursuing research in different disciplines of science.
- Public Works Department Public Works Department Delhi is the premier agency of Govt. of NCT of Delhi engaged in planning, designing, construction and maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development. Assets in built environment include Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Police Buildings, Prisons, Courts etc; assets in infrastructure development include Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Footpaths, Subways etc.
- National Information Centre (NIC) At the NIC Headquarters, a large number of Application Divisions exist which provide total Informatics Support to the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. NIC computer cells are located in almost all the Ministry Bhawans of the Central Government and Apex Offices including the Prime Minister's Office, the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House.
- Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped An official website of ministry of social justice and empowerment, offering information about ali yavar jung national institute for the hearing handicapped.
- Department of Fertilizers Department of Fertilizers comes under the ambit of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. This Department was earlier used to be named as Department of Chemicals & Fertilizers. The genesis of the Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers can traced to the erstwhile Ministry of Production in the fifties.
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) is an autonomous organization set up in 1988 under the Department of Science & Technology to look ahead in technologies, assess the technology trajectories and support technology innovation by network actions in select technology areas of national importance.
- National Portal Secretariat This is the Official Portal of the Indian Government, designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre NIC External website that opens in a new window, the premier ICT Organisation of the Government of India under the aegis of Department of Information Technology External website that opens in a new window, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals The DGS&D undertakes pre-dispatch inspection of stores on orders placed by civil indentors on rate contracts. This ensures that stores actually supplied are strictly as per rate contract specifications & are of proper quality. The Quality Assurance Wing of the DGS&D also undertakes inspection of the stores being purchased by government departments.
- Construction Industry Development Council A govt. official website offering information about arbitration & dispute resolution, cost indices, extension education, studies & research, vocational training and wider fields.
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. A official website providing information about SMS services, broad band connection and integrity pack document.
- Pensioners Portal With a view to bring into existence a centrally controlled administered mechanism involving Pensioners Associations in the country, the Pensioners' Portal would function as a single window mechanism The department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare is the nodal department for formulation of policies relating to pension & other retirement benefits of Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners.
- Ministry of Finance Ministry of Finance is a Formulation and monitoring of macroeconomic policies, including issues relating to fiscal policy and public finance, inflation, public debt management and the functioning of Capital Market including Stock Exchanges. In this context, it looks at ways and means to raise internal resources through taxation, market borrowings and mobilization of small savings
- UNCTAD India programme UNCTAD India programme is a unique initiative in history of UNCTAD through which a five-year project entitled Strategies and Preparedness for Trade and Globalization in India is being implemented. The project is funded by the UK Department for International Development DFID and is being coordinated by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- India Telecom Department of Telecommunications DOT, Government of India jointly with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry FICCI is organizing INDIA TELECOM 2010-An International Conference & Exhibition from 9th-11th December 2010 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The theme of the event is Broadband for all.
- Indian medlars Centre An official website of indian medlars centre, offering information about indian medlars centre.
- Delhi International Renewable Energy Conference 2010 The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India at the national level for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. It undertakes policy making, planning, promotion and co-ordination functions relating to all aspects of renewable energy, including fiscal and financial incentives, creation of industrial capacity, promotion of demonstration & commercial programmes, R&D and technology development, intellectual property protection, human resource development and international relations.
- Indian Forest Service The main mandate of the service is the implementation of the National Forest Policy which envisages scientific management of forests and to exploit them on a sustained basis for primary timber products, among other things. he initial constitution of the Indian Forest Service consisted of the four following categories of the officers.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.