Department in New DelhiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Department of Fertilizers Department of Fertilizers comes under the ambit of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. This Department was earlier used to be named as Department of Chemicals & Fertilizers. The genesis of the Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers can traced to the erstwhile Ministry of Production in the fifties.
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, New Delhi, in short, PCDA, New Delhi earlier known as CDA Headquarters, is a major office of the Defence Accounts Department under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. This office is headed by Principal Controller of Defence Accounts and is mainly engaged in following important functions: 1. Audit and payment of bills for supply of store and services to the Defence Services including in respect of imported store, in cases where this office is designated to function as the Paying Authority. 2. Audit and payment of bills pertaining to supply of Petrol, Oil & Lubricants. 3. Adjustment of Central Purchase vouchers raised on DGS&D. 4. Settlement of MEA vouchers of Defence Attaches posted in different Embassies done through NODAL Agency.
- Department Of Meterology Official website of Department of Indian Metrological, providing information about indian daily weather, current weathe observation, monsoon, earthquakes, cyclone and storm warning.
- Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Part of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers entrusted with the responsibility of policy, planning, development and regulation of chemicals, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals industries.
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd. A official website providing information about SMS services, broad band connection and integrity pack document.
- Science and Engineering Research Council A web site for those who are interested in vigorously pursuing research in different disciplines of science.
- National Productivity Council Engaged in Agricultural Productivity, Enviornmental Management, Energy Management, Human Resource Development, Information Technology and International Services.
- Department of Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals The Department of Chemicals & Petro-Chemicals has been part of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers from 5.7.1991. The Department is entrusted with the responsibility of policy, planning, development and regulation of Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Pharmaceuticals Industries. Drugs and Pharmaceuticals, excluding those specifically allotted to other departments.
- Delhi International Renewable Energy Conference 2010 The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India at the national level for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. It undertakes policy making, planning, promotion and co-ordination functions relating to all aspects of renewable energy, including fiscal and financial incentives, creation of industrial capacity, promotion of demonstration & commercial programmes, R&D and technology development, intellectual property protection, human resource development and international relations.
- NGO Partnership System The NGO Partnership System is a platform that provides space for interface between and VOs/NGOs and key Government Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies, to start with. Later it is proposed to cover all Central Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
- Indian Forest Service The main mandate of the service is the implementation of the National Forest Policy which envisages scientific management of forests and to exploit them on a sustained basis for primary timber products, among other things. he initial constitution of the Indian Forest Service consisted of the four following categories of the officers.
- Public Works Department Public Works Department Delhi is the premier agency of Govt. of NCT of Delhi engaged in planning, designing, construction and maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development. Assets in built environment include Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Police Buildings, Prisons, Courts etc; assets in infrastructure development include Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Footpaths, Subways etc.
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) is a part of the Ministry of Science and Technology, which was announced through a Presidential Notification, dated January 4, 1985 (74/2/1/8 Cab.) contained in the 164th Amendment of the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) has a mandate to carry out the activities relating to indigenous technology promotion, development, utilization and transfer.
- IndianElections.co.in IndianElections.co.in. gives all the latest information about the elections, results, Indian Electoral System, Assembly, and Political parties. The latest news of Indian Elections: By-elections to 10 Assembly seats in the Telangana region. MLC Polls on Jun 10.
- Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals The DGS&D undertakes pre-dispatch inspection of stores on orders placed by civil indentors on rate contracts. This ensures that stores actually supplied are strictly as per rate contract specifications & are of proper quality. The Quality Assurance Wing of the DGS&D also undertakes inspection of the stores being purchased by government departments.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India The vision of SAI India represents what we aspire to become: We strive to be a global leader and initiator of national and international best practices in public sector auditing and accounting and recognised for independent, credible, balanced and timely reporting on public finance and governance. Our core values are the guiding beacons for all that we do and give us the benchmarks for assessing our performance.
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- Cryptology Research Society of India An official website of cryptology research society of india, providing information about crypotology research society.
- cabinet secretariat It contains the all details about cabinet secretariat of indian government
- Right to Information Monitoring System Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information/disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the gov
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.