Department in New DelhiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- Ministry of Finance Ministry of Finance is a Formulation and monitoring of macroeconomic policies, including issues relating to fiscal policy and public finance, inflation, public debt management and the functioning of Capital Market including Stock Exchanges. In this context, it looks at ways and means to raise internal resources through taxation, market borrowings and mobilization of small savings
- National Science Centre, Delhi The National Science Centre is a constituent unit of the National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Culture of the Government of India. It is a pioneering institute engaged in the popularization of science among the people of the northern part of India in general and among the students in particular.
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) is a part of the Ministry of Science and Technology, which was announced through a Presidential Notification, dated January 4, 1985 (74/2/1/8 Cab.) contained in the 164th Amendment of the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) has a mandate to carry out the activities relating to indigenous technology promotion, development, utilization and transfer.
- Medical Council of India An official website of medical council of india, offering information about medical council, acts & amendments, rules & regulators and CME programmes.
- Department of Explosives Department of explosive running under ministry of commerce & industry for manufacturing and storage installation of explosives.
- Department Of Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha And Homoeopathy Official website of Dept. of AYUSH under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare providing information on ayurveda, yoga & naturopathy, unani, siddha and homoeopathy.
- Science and Engineering Research Council A web site for those who are interested in vigorously pursuing research in different disciplines of science.
- Principal Controller of Defence Accounts Principal Controller of Defence Accounts, New Delhi, in short, PCDA, New Delhi earlier known as CDA Headquarters, is a major office of the Defence Accounts Department under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. This office is headed by Principal Controller of Defence Accounts and is mainly engaged in following important functions: 1. Audit and payment of bills for supply of store and services to the Defence Services including in respect of imported store, in cases where this office is designated to function as the Paying Authority. 2. Audit and payment of bills pertaining to supply of Petrol, Oil & Lubricants. 3. Adjustment of Central Purchase vouchers raised on DGS&D. 4. Settlement of MEA vouchers of Defence Attaches posted in different Embassies done through NODAL Agency.
- Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals The DGS&D undertakes pre-dispatch inspection of stores on orders placed by civil indentors on rate contracts. This ensures that stores actually supplied are strictly as per rate contract specifications & are of proper quality. The Quality Assurance Wing of the DGS&D also undertakes inspection of the stores being purchased by government departments.
- Ozone Cell The Government of India has entrusted the work relating to ozone layer protection and implementation of the Montreal Protocol to the Ministry of Environment & Forests MOEF. The MOEF has set up an Ozone Cell as a national unit to look after and to render necessary services to implement the Protocol and its ODS phaseout programme in India
- Cryptology Research Society of India An official website of cryptology research society of india, providing information about crypotology research society.
- National Information Centre (NIC) At the NIC Headquarters, a large number of Application Divisions exist which provide total Informatics Support to the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. NIC computer cells are located in almost all the Ministry Bhawans of the Central Government and Apex Offices including the Prime Minister's Office, the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House.
- Right to Information Monitoring System Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information/disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the gov
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India The vision of SAI India represents what we aspire to become: We strive to be a global leader and initiator of national and international best practices in public sector auditing and accounting and recognised for independent, credible, balanced and timely reporting on public finance and governance. Our core values are the guiding beacons for all that we do and give us the benchmarks for assessing our performance.
- Foreign Investment Promotion Board The FIPB (Foreign Investment Promotion Board) is a government body that offers a single window clearance for proposals on foreign direct investment in the country that are not allowed access through the automatic route. Consisting of Senior Secretaries drawn from different ministries with Secretary ,Economic Affairs in the chair, this high powered body discusses and examines proposals for foreign investment in the country for restricted sectors.
- Department of Urban Development Urban Development Department adopted a Citizens Charter in 1999 which set out its objectives and activities and spell out the commitments to the people who had dealings with the Department. The main objective of the Urban Development Department of GNCTD of Delhi is to plan for various infrastructure facilities and essential services being implemented by various agencies.
- IndianElections.co.in IndianElections.co.in. gives all the latest information about the elections, results, Indian Electoral System, Assembly, and Political parties. The latest news of Indian Elections: By-elections to 10 Assembly seats in the Telangana region. MLC Polls on Jun 10.
- Department Of Information Technology Official website of department of Information Technology working for the promotion of internet, e-commerce, IT & IT enabled services, information technology education and IT industries.
- Census Organisation of India The Indian Census is the largest single source of a variety of statistical information on different characteristics of the people of India. With a history of more than 130 years, this reliable, time tested exercise has been bringing out a veritable wealth of statistics every 10 years, beginning from 1872 when the first census was conducted in India non-synchronously in different parts. To scholars and researchers in demography, economics, anthropology, sociology, statistics and many other disciplines, the Indian Census has been a fascinating source of data. The rich diversity of the people of India is truly brought out by the decennial census which has become one of the tools to understand and study India.
- Engineering Export Promotion Council The official website of the Engineering Export Promotion Council.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.