Department in New DelhiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- IndianElections.co.in IndianElections.co.in. gives all the latest information about the elections, results, Indian Electoral System, Assembly, and Political parties. The latest news of Indian Elections: By-elections to 10 Assembly seats in the Telangana region. MLC Polls on Jun 10.
- India Telecom Department of Telecommunications DOT, Government of India jointly with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry FICCI is organizing INDIA TELECOM 2010-An International Conference & Exhibition from 9th-11th December 2010 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The theme of the event is Broadband for all.
- Department of Urban Development Urban Development Department adopted a Citizens Charter in 1999 which set out its objectives and activities and spell out the commitments to the people who had dealings with the Department. The main objective of the Urban Development Department of GNCTD of Delhi is to plan for various infrastructure facilities and essential services being implemented by various agencies.
- Science and Engineering Research Council A web site for those who are interested in vigorously pursuing research in different disciplines of science.
- Comptroller and Auditor General of India The vision of SAI India represents what we aspire to become: We strive to be a global leader and initiator of national and international best practices in public sector auditing and accounting and recognised for independent, credible, balanced and timely reporting on public finance and governance. Our core values are the guiding beacons for all that we do and give us the benchmarks for assessing our performance.
- Census Organisation of India The Indian Census is the largest single source of a variety of statistical information on different characteristics of the people of India. With a history of more than 130 years, this reliable, time tested exercise has been bringing out a veritable wealth of statistics every 10 years, beginning from 1872 when the first census was conducted in India non-synchronously in different parts. To scholars and researchers in demography, economics, anthropology, sociology, statistics and many other disciplines, the Indian Census has been a fascinating source of data. The rich diversity of the people of India is truly brought out by the decennial census which has become one of the tools to understand and study India.
- Delhi International Renewable Energy Conference 2010 The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India at the national level for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. It undertakes policy making, planning, promotion and co-ordination functions relating to all aspects of renewable energy, including fiscal and financial incentives, creation of industrial capacity, promotion of demonstration & commercial programmes, R&D and technology development, intellectual property protection, human resource development and international relations.
- Department of Education Providing information about national education policies, schemes, scholarships, statistics and also malpractice alerts.
- India Urban Portal India Urban Portal is a knowledge collaborative platform that enhances the availability of quality urban information. The goal is to provide an entryway portal to urban information, and creates a network, community and resource that provide qualified, trusted, and verifiable information and contacts.
- Department of Fertilizers Department of Fertilizers comes under the ambit of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. This Department was earlier used to be named as Department of Chemicals & Fertilizers. The genesis of the Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers can traced to the erstwhile Ministry of Production in the fifties.
- Indian medlars Centre An official website of indian medlars centre, offering information about indian medlars centre.
- Engineering Export Promotion Council The official website of the Engineering Export Promotion Council.
- Ozone Cell The Government of India has entrusted the work relating to ozone layer protection and implementation of the Montreal Protocol to the Ministry of Environment & Forests MOEF. The MOEF has set up an Ozone Cell as a national unit to look after and to render necessary services to implement the Protocol and its ODS phaseout programme in India
- Pensioners Portal With a view to bring into existence a centrally controlled administered mechanism involving Pensioners Associations in the country, the Pensioners' Portal would function as a single window mechanism The department of Pension & Pensioners' Welfare is the nodal department for formulation of policies relating to pension & other retirement benefits of Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners.
- Indian Forest Service The main mandate of the service is the implementation of the National Forest Policy which envisages scientific management of forests and to exploit them on a sustained basis for primary timber products, among other things. he initial constitution of the Indian Forest Service consisted of the four following categories of the officers.
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council Technology Information, Forecasting and Assessment Council (TIFAC) is an autonomous organization set up in 1988 under the Department of Science & Technology to look ahead in technologies, assess the technology trajectories and support technology innovation by network actions in select technology areas of national importance.
- Medical Council of India An official website of medical council of india, offering information about medical council, acts & amendments, rules & regulators and CME programmes.
- Department Of Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha And Homoeopathy Official website of Dept. of AYUSH under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare providing information on ayurveda, yoga & naturopathy, unani, siddha and homoeopathy.
- Cryptology Research Society of India An official website of cryptology research society of india, providing information about crypotology research society.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.