Department in New DelhiMany government departments are operating in India to look after important aspects in various fields such as agriculture, education, industrial development, chemicals, information technology, health and family welfare, etc. The department directory brings together the leading government departments on a common platform. View online listing of websites related to the government department functioning across India.
Latest Website Listings
- National Portal Secretariat This is the Official Portal of the Indian Government, designed, developed and hosted by National Informatics Centre NIC External website that opens in a new window, the premier ICT Organisation of the Government of India under the aegis of Department of Information Technology External website that opens in a new window, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.
- UNCTAD India programme UNCTAD India programme is a unique initiative in history of UNCTAD through which a five-year project entitled Strategies and Preparedness for Trade and Globalization in India is being implemented. The project is funded by the UK Department for International Development DFID and is being coordinated by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Public Works Department Public Works Department Delhi is the premier agency of Govt. of NCT of Delhi engaged in planning, designing, construction and maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development. Assets in built environment include Hospitals, Schools, Colleges, Technical Institutes, Police Buildings, Prisons, Courts etc; assets in infrastructure development include Roads, Bridges, Flyovers, Footpaths, Subways etc.
- Delhi International Renewable Energy Conference 2010 The Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE) The Ministry of New and Renewable Energy is the nodal Ministry of the Government of India at the national level for all matters relating to new and renewable energy. It undertakes policy making, planning, promotion and co-ordination functions relating to all aspects of renewable energy, including fiscal and financial incentives, creation of industrial capacity, promotion of demonstration & commercial programmes, R&D and technology development, intellectual property protection, human resource development and international relations.
- Department of Urban Development Urban Development Department adopted a Citizens Charter in 1999 which set out its objectives and activities and spell out the commitments to the people who had dealings with the Department. The main objective of the Urban Development Department of GNCTD of Delhi is to plan for various infrastructure facilities and essential services being implemented by various agencies.
- Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) is a part of the Ministry of Science and Technology, which was announced through a Presidential Notification, dated January 4, 1985 (74/2/1/8 Cab.) contained in the 164th Amendment of the Government of India (Allocation of Business) Rules, 1961. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR) has a mandate to carry out the activities relating to indigenous technology promotion, development, utilization and transfer.
- Custom Duty Custom Department in any country plays an important role in controlling the illegal imports and exports of goods. Every country has a separate custom rules and regulation in which export or import of certain goods may be restricted or forbidden.The customs department is quite different from immigration department and one should not confuse between these two.
- National S & T Entrepreneurship Development Board To promote knowledge based and innovation driven enterprises. To facilitate generation of entrepreneurship and self employment opportunities for S & T persons. To facilitate the information dissemination. To network with various Central & State Government agencies for S&T based entrepreneurship development.
- India Urban Portal India Urban Portal is a knowledge collaborative platform that enhances the availability of quality urban information. The goal is to provide an entryway portal to urban information, and creates a network, community and resource that provide qualified, trusted, and verifiable information and contacts.
- Department of Education Providing information about national education policies, schemes, scholarships, statistics and also malpractice alerts.
- The fertiliser association of india Main object of FAI is to bring together all concerned with the production, marketing and use of fertilisers with a view of promoting solution of industry problems, to assist industry in improving its operative efficiency and to promote the most productive use of balanced fertilisers for raising agricultural productivity.
- Engineering Export Promotion Council The official website of the Engineering Export Promotion Council.
- Science and Engineering Research Council A web site for those who are interested in vigorously pursuing research in different disciplines of science.
- CIC Online Freedom of Expression under article 19 (1) (a) is one of the important fundamental rights which has been interpreted as impliedly guaranteeing citizens to seek for informations from the government. Democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed.
- Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Part of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers entrusted with the responsibility of policy, planning, development and regulation of chemicals, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals industries.
- Department of Heavy Industry Website of Department of Heavy Industry under Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises includes annual report, organisation structure, public sector undertakings and more.
- Construction Industry Development Council A govt. official website offering information about arbitration & dispute resolution, cost indices, extension education, studies & research, vocational training and wider fields.
- Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped An official website of ministry of social justice and empowerment, offering information about ali yavar jung national institute for the hearing handicapped.
- Department Of Ayurveda, Yoga And Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha And Homoeopathy Official website of Dept. of AYUSH under Ministry of Health & Family Welfare providing information on ayurveda, yoga & naturopathy, unani, siddha and homoeopathy.
- Biotechnology Information System Network Recognizing the importance of information technology for pursuing advanced research in modern biology and biotechnology, a bio informatics programme, envisaged as a distributed database and network organization, was launched during 1986-87. The programme has become a very successful vehicle for transfer and exchange of information, scientific knowledge, technology packages, and references in the country involving 10-12 thousand scientific personnel. Ten Distributed Information Centers and an Apex Centre at the Department of Biotechnology, and 46 Sub-Distributed Information Centers, located in universities and research institutes of national importance, are fully engaged in this task.
Department - ALL INDIA
@ All India (480)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.