Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Tender Spider Tender Spider is a unique service provider of not only tender database but also document pick up and assisting services. Our strategic locations all across India helps us not to miss any tender that might concern you, even the regional language ones.Covering more then 1000 print and ePapers of India and more then 3000 websites we add huge data of live tenders daily for our clients. On this portal www.tenderspider.in one can easily filter LIVE tenders of their choice and we keep updating our members with the daily updation.
- Bharatiya Jnanpith An organization engaged in research & publication of Sanskrit, Prakrit, Pali and Apabhhramsha books.
- Network of Resource Persons for Local Government The major objectives of NRLG are to identify resource persons of local government and create their networks at the state level and national level. The database covers resource persons from different fields covering various aspects of local government. Support the efforts of local government in local governance
- Power demand in the Capital City The Power demand in the Capital City is increasing with the growth of population as well as living standard and commercialization. The unrestricted power demand in the summer of year 2000 was 3000 MW and increasing every year 6 to 7 In 20052006, it is expected to be 4078 MW and by 200910 it will reach 5075 MW. Erstwhile DVBs own generation from RPH, I.P. Station and Gas Turbine Power Station had been around 350400 MW and Badarpur has been supplying 600700 MW and the balance was met from the Northern Grid and other sources.
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission A government organization providing information about electricity meters, rules, guidelines & regulations and tender notice.
- Legal Approach Legal Approach is a Law Firm consisting of one of the best professionals of the Legal fraternity providing multi disciplinary Legal Services at one place to the corporates and individuals across the country. We handle Corporate Cases including but not limited to IPR, Company affairs, MRTP mattres and case in CLB. Legal Approach also provide services of Registration of Trade marks, Copyrights, Patents, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications.
- SREI Sahaj e-Village Ltd Sahaj eVillage Ltd, a subsidiary of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited, has taken up the onus of bridging the digital divide between rural and urban India, under the NeGP of the Government of India. It is all set to establish 100000 Common Service Centres across the country. Each CSC will be owned and operated by a Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. It will ensure to the villagers all services that their urban counterparts are already familiar with.
- Research and Information System for Developing Countries RIS is an autonomous research institution established with the financial support of the Government of India. It is Indias contribution to the fulfilment of the long-felt need of the developing world for creating a Think-Tank on global issues in the field of international economic relations and development cooperation. RIS has also been envisioned as a forum for fostering effective intellectual dialogue among developing countries
- Public Relations Society of India The national association of PR practitioners was established in 1958 to promote the recognition of public relations as a profession and to formulate and interpret to the public the objectives and the potentialities of public relations as a strategic management function.
- Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals The DGS&D undertakes pre-dispatch inspection of stores on orders placed by civil indentors on rate contracts. This ensures that stores actually supplied are strictly as per rate contract specifications & are of proper quality. The Quality Assurance Wing of the DGS&D also undertakes inspection of the stores being purchased by government departments.
- DELHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.The Committee of the Chamber is always prepared to bring to the notice of the Government of India and the State Government legiti mate grievances of the commercial community.
- Air Customs New Delhi Delhi Customs is an organization under the Central Board of Excise and Customs, Ministry of Finance. Delhi Customs is the lead agency monitoring Import and Export of goods and services through Delhi Airport. This organization is responsible to facilitate Importers/Exporters and to enforce customs laws as well as other associated Acts and provisions related to the Import and Export of goods and services.
- United States India Educational Foundation The vision of the United States India Educational Foundation is to deepen and widen mutual understanding between the citizens of India and the U.S. through focused educational and cultural exchanges. In this mission, United States India Educational Foundation draws on the Indian traditions view that scholarship transcends borders.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- Indian Strategic An official website of indian air force, providing information about indian army, air force, navy, military aviation and missiles.
- National Informatics Centre Services Inc National Informatics Centre Services Inc. NICSI was set up in 1995 as a section 25 Company under National Informatics Centre with an aim to provide total IT solutions to Government organizations. NICSI promotes development of services, technologies, infrastructure and expertise supplementing those developed by NIC, including NICNET, for economic, technological, social and cultural development in India.
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Standing Conference of Public Enterprises SCOPE is an apex professional organization representing the Central Government Public Enterprises. It has also some State Enterprises, Banks, and other Institutions as its Members. SCOPEs objective is to promote excellence in organizations where public investment is involved, in order to enable them to be globally competitive.
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- Centre for Women’s Development Studies involved in the preparation of the first ever comprehensive government report on the ‘Status of Women in India’ entitled‘Towards Equality’The Advisory Committee on Women's Studies of the ICSSR recommended the need for an autonomous institute to build on the knowledge already generated
- Bhartiya Beej Nigam Limited BBNL established in 2005 and started its research and development unit in 2009 with a mission to improve the welfare of poor people through research and development for various parts of the country by increasing the production, productivity and nutritional quality of food, while preserving and enhancing the natural resource base. BBNL serves the state and country for improvement of Paddy, Maize, Wheat and Vegetable crops.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.