Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Directorate of Publicity and Public Relations Engaged in service tax, central excise and customs.
- National Information Centre (NIC) At the NIC Headquarters, a large number of Application Divisions exist which provide total Informatics Support to the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. NIC computer cells are located in almost all the Ministry Bhawans of the Central Government and Apex Offices including the Prime Minister's Office, the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House.
- Indian Franchise Association Indian Franchise Association (IFA) is India's premier, non-political, not-for-profit body representing Indian Franchise Sector. IFA's endeavor is to promote, promulgate and popularize the concept of franchising as a mode of doing business across the industry verticals and to nurture the entrepreneurial skill of every Indian.
- Air Customs New Delhi Delhi Customs is an organization under the Central Board of Excise and Customs, Ministry of Finance. Delhi Customs is the lead agency monitoring Import and Export of goods and services through Delhi Airport. This organization is responsible to facilitate Importers/Exporters and to enforce customs laws as well as other associated Acts and provisions related to the Import and Export of goods and services.
- Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India The Airports Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA) is a statutory body constituted under the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority of India Act, 2008 (27 of 2008) notified vide Gazette Notification dated 5th December 2008. The AERA was established by the Government vide its notification no GSR 317 (E) dated 12.05.09 with its head office at Delhi.
- MAIT An effective, influential & dynamic organisation establish for purposes of scientific, educational and IT industry promotion.
- INGAF INGAF conducts training at the induction and entry level, together with professional skill up gradation at the middle and senior management levels covering about 5000 participants every year. Founded in 1992 the Institute of Government Accounts and Finance INGAF is defined by its excellence in the field of public policy, finance, audit and management.
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission A government organization providing information about electricity meters, rules, guidelines & regulations and tender notice.
- Public Private Partnership An official website of ministry of finance providing information about projects, reports & policy documents, financing, developer-investors, transaction advisers and mainstreaming of public private partnerships.
- Katha A non-profit organization working for development of broad areas of language, culture and translation as well as poverty alleviation.
- Military Engineer Services Military Engineer Services (MES) is one of the largest Government construction agency in India and provides works cover to Army, Navy and Air Force. It has a large number of units and sub units spread across the entire country. Engineer-in-Chief is the head of MES and is assisted by six Command Chief Engineers who are co-located and under the operational Army Commands, Additional Director Generals at Pune and Secunderabad and 31 Zonal Chief Engineers.
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- National Informatics Centre Services Inc National Informatics Centre Services Inc. NICSI was set up in 1995 as a section 25 Company under National Informatics Centre with an aim to provide total IT solutions to Government organizations. NICSI promotes development of services, technologies, infrastructure and expertise supplementing those developed by NIC, including NICNET, for economic, technological, social and cultural development in India.
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act 2 of 1986 came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India.
- Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace CNDP The Coalition for Nuclear Disarmament and Peace CNDP was constituted in November 11-13 2000, as the national coalition of organizations and individuals in India committed to and working for nuclear disarmament, in response to nuclear weaponisation in India, and soon after Pakistan, against a background of the global stockpiling of nuclear weapons.
- World Health Organization Providing information about organization and complete list of diseases.
- CBEC Availability of a sound statistical data base is a prerequisite of sound planning in any field of economic activity. It is more so in the case of Revenue from Indirect Taxes Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax where statistics is required by policy makers not only for policy planning but also for monitoring of revenue collection on a regular basis. Therefore the role of a strong database for the purpose of planning and policy and formulation in respect of revenue from Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax hardly needs any emphasis.
- Department of Pharmaceutical Official website of department of pharmaceuticals providing information about department and also engaged in pharmaceutical export promotion.
- NATIONAL VECTOR BORNE DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAMME The Directorate of National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme is the national level Technical Nodal office equipped with Technical Experts in the field of Public Health, Entomology, Toxicology and parasitology aspects of malaria. The Directorate is responsible for framing technical guidelines & policies as to guide the states for implementation of Programme strategies. It is also responsible for budgeting and planning the logistics pertaining to central sector. Monitoring of implementation through regular reports and returns of MIS is done. The Directorate carries out evaluation of Programme implementation from time to time.
- Indian Strategic An official website of indian air force, providing information about indian army, air force, navy, military aviation and missiles.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.