Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Comptroller and Auditor General Of India An official website of comptroller & auditor general of india, offering information about union audit, state audit, local bodies, state accounts and international relations.
- CBEC Availability of a sound statistical data base is a prerequisite of sound planning in any field of economic activity. It is more so in the case of Revenue from Indirect Taxes Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax where statistics is required by policy makers not only for policy planning but also for monitoring of revenue collection on a regular basis. Therefore the role of a strong database for the purpose of planning and policy and formulation in respect of revenue from Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax hardly needs any emphasis.
- Public Private Partnership An official website of ministry of finance providing information about projects, reports & policy documents, financing, developer-investors, transaction advisers and mainstreaming of public private partnerships.
- National Information Centre (NIC) At the NIC Headquarters, a large number of Application Divisions exist which provide total Informatics Support to the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. NIC computer cells are located in almost all the Ministry Bhawans of the Central Government and Apex Offices including the Prime Minister's Office, the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House.
- Bhartiya Beej Nigam Limited BBNL established in 2005 and started its research and development unit in 2009 with a mission to improve the welfare of poor people through research and development for various parts of the country by increasing the production, productivity and nutritional quality of food, while preserving and enhancing the natural resource base. BBNL serves the state and country for improvement of Paddy, Maize, Wheat and Vegetable crops.
- The Association of Indian Diplomats The Association of Indian Diplomats A.I.D. is a gathering of former Ambassadors and High Commissioners of India including those Indian Nationals who have served in multilateral agencies in the rank of Under Secretary General of the U.N. or equivalent or higher. The A.I.D., formed in 1980, was registered in 1981 at New Delhi under the Societies Registration Act of 1960.
- FICCI India has seen a rapid growth in the last few years. This growth cannot be called inclusive as it has not been able to bring about development at the grassroot levels. The overall skill gap in the country is estimated at over 10 million per year and growing. To address the National Skill Gap and promote inclusive growth, FICCI launched a Skill Development Forum in 2008.
- NATIONAL VECTOR BORNE DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAMME The Directorate of National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme is the national level Technical Nodal office equipped with Technical Experts in the field of Public Health, Entomology, Toxicology and parasitology aspects of malaria. The Directorate is responsible for framing technical guidelines & policies as to guide the states for implementation of Programme strategies. It is also responsible for budgeting and planning the logistics pertaining to central sector. Monitoring of implementation through regular reports and returns of MIS is done. The Directorate carries out evaluation of Programme implementation from time to time.
- Air Customs New Delhi Delhi Customs is an organization under the Central Board of Excise and Customs, Ministry of Finance. Delhi Customs is the lead agency monitoring Import and Export of goods and services through Delhi Airport. This organization is responsible to facilitate Importers/Exporters and to enforce customs laws as well as other associated Acts and provisions related to the Import and Export of goods and services.
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act 2 of 1986 came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- United States India Educational Foundation The vision of the United States India Educational Foundation is to deepen and widen mutual understanding between the citizens of India and the U.S. through focused educational and cultural exchanges. In this mission, United States India Educational Foundation draws on the Indian traditions view that scholarship transcends borders.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- Public Relations Society of India The national association of PR practitioners was established in 1958 to promote the recognition of public relations as a profession and to formulate and interpret to the public the objectives and the potentialities of public relations as a strategic management function.
- e-Procurement Technologies Ltd. eProcurement Technologies Ltd. is an ISO 27001 Certified eProcurement Company that provides an end to end eProcurement Solution like Tender Alert Service Market Making, eAuction, Reverse Auction, eTendering, eSourcing, etc. We annually Track more than 1 Million TendersAnnum & we successfully enable Rs.10,000 Cr worth of eProcurement every Year. Out of thousands of our costumers some of the reputed one includes ICICI Bank, SBI Bank, BHEL, Bank of Baroda, ESSAR Group, etc. for whom we are the exclusive eProcurement service providers & their procurement worth 1000s of crores are processed through our platform www.abcProcure.com
- Church's Auxiliary for Social Action The various processes and the assessment of the context, organization development and capacities have led to re - articulation of organizational vision, mission, role, strategy and programmatic thrust area. Government Agencies, and from multilateral grants made by ecumenical resource channelling agencies from overseas.
- Central Board of Excise & Customs A govt. website offering information about customs, central excise, service tax and narcotics.
- delhi chamber of commerce delhi chamber of commerce WAS STARTED EARLY IN 1949 AND WAS INCORPORATED UNDER SECTION 26 OF THE iNDIAN COMPANIES ACT, vii OF 1913 a COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE U/S 26 OF I.C. aCT ON 19TH jANUARY, 1950.tHIS cHMBER IS 58 YEARS OLD AND IS RECOGNISED ORGANIZATION OF COMMERCIAL OPINION AND IS CONSULTED BY THE gOVERNMENT OF iNDIA, AND sTATE gOVERNMENTS ON ALL VITAL AND IMPORTANT COMMERCIAL MATTERS AND IS TRUELY EQUIPPED TO SERVE THE INTEREST THAT IT STANDS FOR.
- Delhi Chamber of Commerce Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.
- Power demand in the Capital City The Power demand in the Capital City is increasing with the growth of population as well as living standard and commercialization. The unrestricted power demand in the summer of year 2000 was 3000 MW and increasing every year 6 to 7 In 20052006, it is expected to be 4078 MW and by 200910 it will reach 5075 MW. Erstwhile DVBs own generation from RPH, I.P. Station and Gas Turbine Power Station had been around 350400 MW and Badarpur has been supplying 600700 MW and the balance was met from the Northern Grid and other sources.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.