Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad is a statutory body under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. The Parishad is a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal, with power to acquire, hold and dispose of property, whether, movable or immovable and to contract and to do all things necessary for the purpose of this Act, and may be the name aforesaid sue or be sued.
- Bharatiya Jnanpith An organization engaged in research & publication of Sanskrit, Prakrit, Pali and Apabhhramsha books.
- Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs An official website providing information about ministry, factfile of india and culture of india.
- Directorate of Publicity and Public Relations Engaged in service tax, central excise and customs.
- Comptroller and Auditor General Of India An official website of comptroller & auditor general of india, offering information about union audit, state audit, local bodies, state accounts and international relations.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- Central Water Commission Providing information about organization, activities and water information.
- NATIONAL VECTOR BORNE DISEASE CONTROL PROGRAMME The Directorate of National Vector Borne Diseases Control Programme is the national level Technical Nodal office equipped with Technical Experts in the field of Public Health, Entomology, Toxicology and parasitology aspects of malaria. The Directorate is responsible for framing technical guidelines & policies as to guide the states for implementation of Programme strategies. It is also responsible for budgeting and planning the logistics pertaining to central sector. Monitoring of implementation through regular reports and returns of MIS is done. The Directorate carries out evaluation of Programme implementation from time to time.
- FICCI India has seen a rapid growth in the last few years. This growth cannot be called inclusive as it has not been able to bring about development at the grassroot levels. The overall skill gap in the country is estimated at over 10 million per year and growing. To address the National Skill Gap and promote inclusive growth, FICCI launched a Skill Development Forum in 2008.
- Central Board of Excise & Customs A govt. website offering information about customs, central excise, service tax and narcotics.
- Church's Auxiliary for Social Action The various processes and the assessment of the context, organization development and capacities have led to re - articulation of organizational vision, mission, role, strategy and programmatic thrust area. Government Agencies, and from multilateral grants made by ecumenical resource channelling agencies from overseas.
- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Official website of department of industrial policy & promotion providing information about department, schemes and policies.
- United States India Educational Foundation The vision of the United States India Educational Foundation is to deepen and widen mutual understanding between the citizens of India and the U.S. through focused educational and cultural exchanges. In this mission, United States India Educational Foundation draws on the Indian traditions view that scholarship transcends borders.
- Indian Franchise Association Indian Franchise Association (IFA) is India's premier, non-political, not-for-profit body representing Indian Franchise Sector. IFA's endeavor is to promote, promulgate and popularize the concept of franchising as a mode of doing business across the industry verticals and to nurture the entrepreneurial skill of every Indian.
- National Information Centre (NIC) At the NIC Headquarters, a large number of Application Divisions exist which provide total Informatics Support to the Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. NIC computer cells are located in almost all the Ministry Bhawans of the Central Government and Apex Offices including the Prime Minister's Office, the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Parliament House.
- CBEC Availability of a sound statistical data base is a prerequisite of sound planning in any field of economic activity. It is more so in the case of Revenue from Indirect Taxes Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax where statistics is required by policy makers not only for policy planning but also for monitoring of revenue collection on a regular basis. Therefore the role of a strong database for the purpose of planning and policy and formulation in respect of revenue from Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax hardly needs any emphasis.
- SREI Sahaj e-Village Ltd Sahaj eVillage Ltd, a subsidiary of SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited, has taken up the onus of bridging the digital divide between rural and urban India, under the NeGP of the Government of India. It is all set to establish 100000 Common Service Centres across the country. Each CSC will be owned and operated by a Village Level Entrepreneur VLE. It will ensure to the villagers all services that their urban counterparts are already familiar with.
- Contract Bridge Association Contract Bridge Association or the CBA, is a national level registered body , registered under Societies Registration Act. For details and for CBA Constitution, Bylaws , Rules & Regulations , please see the corresponding sections on this site.CBA s main objective will be to bring about bridge awareness in India .
- Bhartiya Beej Nigam Limited BBNL established in 2005 and started its research and development unit in 2009 with a mission to improve the welfare of poor people through research and development for various parts of the country by increasing the production, productivity and nutritional quality of food, while preserving and enhancing the natural resource base. BBNL serves the state and country for improvement of Paddy, Maize, Wheat and Vegetable crops.
- India FDI Watch It is building awareness and facilitating grassroots action to prevent the take-over of India's retail sector by corporations. We are building Joint Action Committees (JAC) led by those who will be most affected, mainly; trade associations, unions, hawkers organizations, farmers groups and small scale industries.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.