Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Navjyoti India Foundation Navjyoti India Foundation came in to being in the year 1988 as the brain child of Dr. Kiran Bedi. The organization was setup with the idea of promoting welfare policing, the outcome of which was our drug de-addiction program. Since its inception, Navjyoti India Foundation (NIF) has made significant contributions in other areas like education, women empowerment, family counseling, rural and urban development, health, HIV/AIDS, environment as well.
- Central Water Commission Providing information about organization, activities and water information.
- Department of Tourism A nodal agency for the development and promotion of travel and tourism in India.
- The Association of Indian Diplomats The Association of Indian Diplomats A.I.D. is a gathering of former Ambassadors and High Commissioners of India including those Indian Nationals who have served in multilateral agencies in the rank of Under Secretary General of the U.N. or equivalent or higher. The A.I.D., formed in 1980, was registered in 1981 at New Delhi under the Societies Registration Act of 1960.
- India FDI Watch It is building awareness and facilitating grassroots action to prevent the take-over of India's retail sector by corporations. We are building Joint Action Committees (JAC) led by those who will be most affected, mainly; trade associations, unions, hawkers organizations, farmers groups and small scale industries.
- Bharatiya Jnanpith An organization engaged in research & publication of Sanskrit, Prakrit, Pali and Apabhhramsha books.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- Church's Auxiliary for Social Action The various processes and the assessment of the context, organization development and capacities have led to re - articulation of organizational vision, mission, role, strategy and programmatic thrust area. Government Agencies, and from multilateral grants made by ecumenical resource channelling agencies from overseas.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- DELHI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE Delhi Chamber of Commerce is 60 years old and recognised organization of commercial opinion and is consulted by the Government of India, and state Governments on all vital and important commercial matters and is truely equipped to serve the interest that it stands for.The Committee of the Chamber is always prepared to bring to the notice of the Government of India and the State Government legiti mate grievances of the commercial community.
- Research and Information System for Developing Countries RIS is an autonomous research institution established with the financial support of the Government of India. It is Indias contribution to the fulfilment of the long-felt need of the developing world for creating a Think-Tank on global issues in the field of international economic relations and development cooperation. RIS has also been envisioned as a forum for fostering effective intellectual dialogue among developing countries
- Indian Journalists Union The Indian Journalists Union IJU, natural successor to the movement of working journalists since the days of the freedom struggle against the British Raj, held its first Plenum at Ranchi on December 27 to 29, 1991. The meeting adopted the constitution of the organisation, elected its leadership. IJU is the true representative organisation of Journalists in India. It has its presence in most of the states and Union Territories of India.
- Office of JS(T) CAO Prior to 1942, all Armed Forces Headquarters employees were deployed in Services Headquarters and Secretariats of the then Department of Defence, Finance(Defence) and War. Though they had common nomenclature, they were treated as separate cadres and were controlled locally by the above departments and branches of Services Headquarters
- Directorate of Publicity and Public Relations Engaged in service tax, central excise and customs.
- Organiser Organiser, is one of the oldest and most widely circulated weeklies from the capital, first hit the stand in 1947, a few weeks before partition, Edited and enriched by eminent personalities. A strong bond of commitment has continued to contribute to the growth and popularity of Organiser.
- Media Lab Asia Media Lab Asia (MLAsia) has been set up by Department of Information Technology, MCIT, Government of India as not-for-profit Research and Development organization under section 25 of Companies Act. After completion of the initial phase, Government of India has approved a full scope programme for MLAsia.
- The agricultural situation in India The agricultural situation in India has undergone a rapid change after independence. Investment in the agricultural sector both public and private, has risen with the result that agricultural production at national level has achieved a better growth rate as compared with other developed countries. Now-a-days there is primarily a need to accelerate the growth rate and minimize the fluctuations in agricultural production.
- Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts The council is run and managed by team of professionals headed by executive director. The committee of administration consists of eminent exporters, professionals. The export promotion council for handicrafts has a rarest distinction of being considered as model council that is self - sustaining and where all the promotional activities are self - financed.
- Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad Delhi Bharatiya Chikitsa Parishad is a statutory body under the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of N.C.T. of Delhi. The Parishad is a body corporate having perpetual succession and a common seal, with power to acquire, hold and dispose of property, whether, movable or immovable and to contract and to do all things necessary for the purpose of this Act, and may be the name aforesaid sue or be sued.
- Bhartiya Beej Nigam Limited BBNL established in 2005 and started its research and development unit in 2009 with a mission to improve the welfare of poor people through research and development for various parts of the country by increasing the production, productivity and nutritional quality of food, while preserving and enhancing the natural resource base. BBNL serves the state and country for improvement of Paddy, Maize, Wheat and Vegetable crops.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.