Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- Legal Approach Legal Approach is a Law Firm consisting of one of the best professionals of the Legal fraternity providing multi disciplinary Legal Services at one place to the corporates and individuals across the country. We handle Corporate Cases including but not limited to IPR, Company affairs, MRTP mattres and case in CLB. Legal Approach also provide services of Registration of Trade marks, Copyrights, Patents, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications.
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister of India, is the Apex Body for Disaster Management in India. The setting up of the NDMA and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
- Commission Of Scientific and Technical Terminology Evolution of scientific and technical terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. Identification of Pan - Indian terminology. Its propagation for promoting maximum use by all Indian languages. Development of a computer based national terminology bank.
- Power demand in the Capital City The Power demand in the Capital City is increasing with the growth of population as well as living standard and commercialization. The unrestricted power demand in the summer of year 2000 was 3000 MW and increasing every year 6 to 7 In 20052006, it is expected to be 4078 MW and by 200910 it will reach 5075 MW. Erstwhile DVBs own generation from RPH, I.P. Station and Gas Turbine Power Station had been around 350400 MW and Badarpur has been supplying 600700 MW and the balance was met from the Northern Grid and other sources.
- Pharmacy Council Of India The pharmacy education and profession in India upto graduate level is regulated by the PCI, a statutory body governed by the provisions of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 passed by the Parliament. Whenever any prospective applies, procedure for seeking approval is intimated.
- Army Welfare Placement Organisation (AWPO) The Army Placement Agency (APA) is a welfare organization of the Indian Army which is functioning under Adjutant General's Branch of Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army). It was established in May 1999 to assist retiring / retired Army personnel in seeking avenues for suitable jobs in civil as second career options.
- Public Private Partnership An official website of ministry of finance providing information about projects, reports & policy documents, financing, developer-investors, transaction advisers and mainstreaming of public private partnerships.
- Indian Franchise Association Indian Franchise Association (IFA) is India's premier, non-political, not-for-profit body representing Indian Franchise Sector. IFA's endeavor is to promote, promulgate and popularize the concept of franchising as a mode of doing business across the industry verticals and to nurture the entrepreneurial skill of every Indian.
- Eximpolicy A website for export-import policy of india and foreign trade policy 2004-2009 of government of india.
- INDIAN RADIOLOGICAL & IMAGING ASSOCIATION, The web-site of the Indian Radiological and Imaging Association www.iria.in has incorporated a lot of changes since its inception. Now not only Indian Radiologists are accessing the site but many imaging specialists around the world access our site because of its informative links and education inputs. We have created a link to our site on different Radiology Association sites including.....
- Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission A government organization providing information about electricity meters, rules, guidelines & regulations and tender notice.
- Sports Goods Export Promotion Council (SGEPC), Engaged in providing services for promotion of india’s exports of sports goods and toys.
- Church's Auxiliary for Social Action The various processes and the assessment of the context, organization development and capacities have led to re - articulation of organizational vision, mission, role, strategy and programmatic thrust area. Government Agencies, and from multilateral grants made by ecumenical resource channelling agencies from overseas.
- Ministry of Overseas Indian Affairs An official website providing information about ministry, factfile of india and culture of india.
- Tendernews Tendernews is the most powerful and largest Procurement database of International government & Public sector TENDERS Contracts Request for proposal and Tender Notices. A Subscription to Tender news International shall offer you unlimited access to over 100,000 Active Tenders & Over 900,000 archived Tenders which can provide you with an insight into market surveys , We also add between 4000 and 5000 new tenders & Request for proposal on daily basis.
- The agricultural situation in India The agricultural situation in India has undergone a rapid change after independence. Investment in the agricultural sector both public and private, has risen with the result that agricultural production at national level has achieved a better growth rate as compared with other developed countries. Now-a-days there is primarily a need to accelerate the growth rate and minimize the fluctuations in agricultural production.
- Central Water Commission Providing information about organization, activities and water information.
- Agricultural & Processed Food Products Export Development Authority The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act 2 of 1986 came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India.
- Aakash Hospital Aakash Hospital has been known to provide adept and modern medical services. It has crafted two special service categories which aim at providing the finest medical services available today. Aakash Hospital, an ISO 9001: 2000 Certified organization and is one of the very few institutions providing personalized and unbiased health care services to people from all walks of life. Located in the Heart of South Delhi, Aakash is one of the city’s modern and leading hospitals.
- Organiser Organiser, is one of the oldest and most widely circulated weeklies from the capital, first hit the stand in 1947, a few weeks before partition, Edited and enriched by eminent personalities. A strong bond of commitment has continued to contribute to the growth and popularity of Organiser.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.