Home » Directory » Delhi » New Delhi » Government » Government Organizations
Government Organizations in New DelhiGet detailed information on the leading government organisations in India under the directory on government organisations. Get online information related to various government organisations providing services in the field of education, infrastructure development,agriculture, scientific research. Also view websites of leading government organisations operating in India which is available under the online web guide on government organisations.
Latest Website Listings
- CBEC Availability of a sound statistical data base is a prerequisite of sound planning in any field of economic activity. It is more so in the case of Revenue from Indirect Taxes Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax where statistics is required by policy makers not only for policy planning but also for monitoring of revenue collection on a regular basis. Therefore the role of a strong database for the purpose of planning and policy and formulation in respect of revenue from Central Excise, Customs and Service Tax hardly needs any emphasis.
- delhi chamber of commerce delhi chamber of commerce WAS STARTED EARLY IN 1949 AND WAS INCORPORATED UNDER SECTION 26 OF THE iNDIAN COMPANIES ACT, vii OF 1913 a COMPANY LIMITED BY GUARANTEE U/S 26 OF I.C. aCT ON 19TH jANUARY, 1950.tHIS cHMBER IS 58 YEARS OLD AND IS RECOGNISED ORGANIZATION OF COMMERCIAL OPINION AND IS CONSULTED BY THE gOVERNMENT OF iNDIA, AND sTATE gOVERNMENTS ON ALL VITAL AND IMPORTANT COMMERCIAL MATTERS AND IS TRUELY EQUIPPED TO SERVE THE INTEREST THAT IT STANDS FOR.
- Eximpolicy A website for export-import policy of india and foreign trade policy 2004-2009 of government of india.
- Governance Knowledge Centre The Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction (CBPR) Programme, launched by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions (DAR&PG) in 2005, aims at building the capacity of the Indian civil service for improved public service delivery for the purposes of poverty reduction.
- Church's Auxiliary for Social Action The various processes and the assessment of the context, organization development and capacities have led to re - articulation of organizational vision, mission, role, strategy and programmatic thrust area. Government Agencies, and from multilateral grants made by ecumenical resource channelling agencies from overseas.
- NEERJAAL Neerjaal is a concept originally conceived by the Global Rainwater Harvesting Collective GRWHC, Barefoot College in Tilonia Rajasthan. GRWHC, under its flagship activities of Barefoot College, has been collecting and managing information regarding various linkages of Water in the desert of Rajasthan, especially in and around tilonia village near Kishangarh.
- Government of India Ministry of Information Technology The group deliberated on issues like Infrastructure and Services, Electronic Governance, Education and Mass Campaign for IT Awareness and invited suggestions through this Web Site from people across the world who evinced direct interest in faster economic growth of this large nation. Based on the suggestions received, the working group gave its recommendations.
- National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council The National Manufacturing Competitiveness Council has been set up by the Government to provide a continuing forum for policy dialogue to energise and sustain the growth of manufacturing industries in India. The NMCC is expected to suggest various ways and means for enhancing the competitiveness of manufacturing sector including identification of manufacturing sectors which have potential for global competitiveness.
- FICCI India has seen a rapid growth in the last few years. This growth cannot be called inclusive as it has not been able to bring about development at the grassroot levels. The overall skill gap in the country is estimated at over 10 million per year and growing. To address the National Skill Gap and promote inclusive growth, FICCI launched a Skill Development Forum in 2008.
- Standing Conference of Public Enterprises Standing Conference of Public Enterprises SCOPE is an apex professional organization representing the Central Government Public Enterprises. It has also some State Enterprises, Banks, and other Institutions as its Members. SCOPEs objective is to promote excellence in organizations where public investment is involved, in order to enable them to be globally competitive.
- Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion Official website of department of industrial policy & promotion providing information about department, schemes and policies.
- Department of Tourism A nodal agency for the development and promotion of travel and tourism in India.
- Bharatiya Jnanpith An organization engaged in research & publication of Sanskrit, Prakrit, Pali and Apabhhramsha books.
- Afro-Asian Rural Development Organization Providing information about organization and offering services for rural development.
- Ministry of External affairs Providing information about ministry of external affairs, its working, role in indian govt.
- World Health Organization Providing information about organization and complete list of diseases.
- Directorate General of Supplies & Disposals The DGS&D undertakes pre-dispatch inspection of stores on orders placed by civil indentors on rate contracts. This ensures that stores actually supplied are strictly as per rate contract specifications & are of proper quality. The Quality Assurance Wing of the DGS&D also undertakes inspection of the stores being purchased by government departments.
- Army Welfare Placement Organisation (AWPO) The Army Placement Agency (APA) is a welfare organization of the Indian Army which is functioning under Adjutant General's Branch of Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army). It was established in May 1999 to assist retiring / retired Army personnel in seeking avenues for suitable jobs in civil as second career options.
- Building Materials & Technology Promotion Council A government organization working for promotion of trade of building material & technology.
- The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India Engaged in providing business process outsourcing services and also organising training programmes, workshops, seminars, exhibitions and conferences.
Government Organizations - ALL INDIA
@ All India (567)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.