Ministry in New DelhiThe ministry directory of India is a vast resource guide on information related to the various ministries of the government of India. Get access to online information such as bills, acts, circulars, notifications and various policies of a government ministry under this informative ministry web guide. Get extensive information by browsing the leading website listing of various ministries operating under the government of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation An official website of ministry of statistics & programme implementation, offering information about statistics and programme implementation.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting An official website of ministry of information & broadcasting, offering information about information and broadcasting.
- Ministry of Tribal Affaris An official website of government of india, offering information about ministry of tribal affairs.
- Ministry of Rural Development Website of ministry of rural development working for development of education, industry, employment, technology, health, agriculture and living standard in rural areas.
- Ministry of Finance Official website of Ministry of Fionance provide press releases, economic indicators and budget information.
- Ministry of Tourism Website of Ministry of Tourism for the development and promotion of tourism in India.
- National Buildings Constructon Corporation Limited NBCC was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in November, 1960, as a wholly owned Government of India Enterprise under the aegis of the Ministry of Urban Development. Beginning with a turnover of INR 52,000, the Corporation, over the years, achieved many milestones in its operation and has posted a turnover of INR 2982 crore as at March 31, 2010 ranking itself as the number one PSU construction company of the country.
- Ministry of Home Affairs An official website of govt. of india, offering information about ministry of home affairs.
- Ministry of Tourism An official website of ministry of tourism, offering information about tourism ministry.
- Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Part of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers entrusted with the responsibility of policy, planning, development and regulation of chemicals, petrochemicals and pharmaceuticals industries.
- Ministry of External Affairs Information about national events, speeches, interviews, press release, international media, interviews and foreign relationship.
- Shekhar Associates We are pleased to introduce ourselves as reliable and efficient foreign trade consultancy provider for export licensing services and Ministry of Commerce / DGFT / DBK / Ministry Of Finance matters at Delhi and Mumbai.
- Department of Education Providing information about national education policies, schemes, scholarships, statistics and also malpractice alerts.
- Ministry of Information & Broadcasting Official website of Ministry of Information & Broadcasting for projecting the policies and programmes of the Government to the people.
- Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation An official website of CPHEEO, offering information about programmes, PHE training, R & D activities, solid waste management and policies of GOI.
- The President of India Providing information about president of india, rashtrapati bhavan, speeches, press releases and important events.
- Ministry of Culture Engaged in development of art & culture, historic sites, ancient monuments, literacy, cultural organization and national events.
- NGO Partnership System The NGO Partnership System is a platform that provides space for interface between and VOs/NGOs and key Government Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies, to start with. Later it is proposed to cover all Central Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
- Census of India Official website of Census of India by Ministry of Home Affairs of India.
- AUTHORITY FOR ADVANCE RULINGS In order to provide the facility of ascertaining the Income-tax liability of a non-resident, to plan their Income-tax affairs well in advance and to avoid long drawn and expensive litigation, a scheme of Advance Rulings has been introduced under the Income-tax Act, 1961. Authority for Advance Rulings has been constituted.
Ministry - ALL INDIA
@ All India (142)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.