Ministry in New DelhiThe ministry directory of India is a vast resource guide on information related to the various ministries of the government of India. Get access to online information such as bills, acts, circulars, notifications and various policies of a government ministry under this informative ministry web guide. Get extensive information by browsing the leading website listing of various ministries operating under the government of India.
Latest Website Listings
- Ministry of Overaeas Indian Affairs Ministry of Overaeas Indian Affairs is a young ministry. Established in May 2004 as the Ministry Of Non-Residential lndian Affairs MOIA in September2004. Acknowledging the welfare of the overseas Indian mainstream, the mission of the Ministry is to promote, nurture and sustain a mutoality beneficial and symbolic relationship between India and its Diaspora. The focus of the Ministry is to establish an institutional framework to benefit from networks with and among Overseas indians.
- Ministry of Tourism An official website of ministry of tourism, offering information about tourism ministry.
- Department of Tourism A nodal agency for the development and promotion of travel and tourism in India.
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd. An official website of govt. of india, offering information aobut power finance corporation.
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises An official website of ministry of micro, small & medium enterprises, offering information about plan & budget, programmes & schemes, skill development and training.
- Ministry of Rural Development Website of ministry of rural development working for development of education, industry, employment, technology, health, agriculture and living standard in rural areas.
- National Afforestation & Eco-Development Board The National Afforestation and Eco-Development Board NAEB, set up in August 1992, is responsible for promoting afforestation,tree planting, ecological restoration and eco-development activities in the country, with special attention to the degraded forest areas and lands adjoining the forest areas, national parks, sanctuaries and other protected areas as well as the ecologically fragile areas like the Western Himalayas.
- Indian Parliament Website of parliament of India providing information about parliament house estate, parliamentary group, bureau of parliamentary studies & training, committees, library information system, etc.
- Ministry of Environment & Forests Official site of ministry of environment & forests providing annual report and information about its ministry, activity, centres, public sector undertaking and administrative set up.
- NGO Partnership System The NGO Partnership System is a platform that provides space for interface between and VOs/NGOs and key Government Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies, to start with. Later it is proposed to cover all Central Ministries / Departments / Government Bodies.
- Right to Information Monitoring System Right to Information Act 2005 mandates timely response to citizen requests for government information. It is an initiative taken by Department of Personnel and Training, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions to provide a– RTI Portal Gateway to the citizens for quick search of information on the details of first Appellate Authorities,PIOs etc. amongst others, besides access to RTI related information/disclosures published on the web by various Public Authorities under the gov
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation An official website of indian government, offering information about housing and urban poverty alleviation.
- Petrotech 2010 Petrotech Society is a non-profit organization registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860. It was founded by distinguished members representing the entire spectrum of the hydrocarbon industry. The Governing Council of the society is well represented by the multinational, private sector and major public sector oil companies.
- Central Public Health and Environmental Engineering Organisation An official website of CPHEEO, offering information about programmes, PHE training, R & D activities, solid waste management and policies of GOI.
- Investment and Technology Promotion Official website of the investment and trade promotion division of the ministry of external affairs, Government of India.
- UNCTAD India programme UNCTAD India programme is a unique initiative in history of UNCTAD through which a five-year project entitled Strategies and Preparedness for Trade and Globalization in India is being implemented. The project is funded by the UK Department for International Development DFID and is being coordinated by Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- Ministry of Labour Official website of Ministry of Labour provide information on the labour related laws and bodies that operate in the country.
- Central Soil and Materials Research Station CSMRS The Central Soil and Materials Research Station CSMRS, an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources, is a premier Institute in the country located at New Delhi which deals with field and laboratory investigations, basic and applied research on problems in geomechanics, concrete technology, construction materials and associated environment.
- AUTHORITY FOR ADVANCE RULINGS In order to provide the facility of ascertaining the Income-tax liability of a non-resident, to plan their Income-tax affairs well in advance and to avoid long drawn and expensive litigation, a scheme of Advance Rulings has been introduced under the Income-tax Act, 1961. Authority for Advance Rulings has been constituted.
- Ministry of Home Affairs An official website of govt. of india, offering information about ministry of home affairs.
Ministry - ALL INDIA
@ All India (142)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.