State Government in New DelhiState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi An official website of the state government of Delhi, provide various information about welfare schemes, services, socio-economic profile, etc.
- Tihar Prisons, Delhi Official website of Delhi Prisons, Tihar providing information about department, its history, administration, prisoner's profile, recreational facilities and jail factory.
- Centre for Cultural Resources and Training It is vital for an individual to excel not only intellectually, but also socially,physically, and emotionally, which can only be achieved by linking education with culture, and at the same time keeping pace with rapidly changing technology. For education to be effective and result-oriented, it has to be culture based, and it must take into account the cognitive, emotional and spiritual needs of the student.
- BSES Delhi An official website of BSES offering information about BSES, payment options and customer support.
- Performance Management Performance Management Division is an office within the Cabinet Secretariat and is headed by a Secretary to Government of India. Design a state-of-the-art performance management system in the Government after a comprehensive review of international best practices.
- Community Information Centre Effective implementation of e - Governance can take IT to the common man, helping national and state governments to align their services with the changing needs of both citizens and stakeholders, as well as develop the economy. An IT - driven e - Governance system primarily involves the creation, storage, analysis, dissemination and use of information.
- cabinet secretariat It contains the all details about cabinet secretariat of indian government
- Department of Law, Justice & Legislative Affairs, Delhi Official website providing information on department, orgainsational structure, law wing, justice wing, litigation wing and legislation wing.
- Governance Knowledge Centre The Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction (CBPR) Programme, launched by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions (DAR&PG) in 2005, aims at building the capacity of the Indian civil service for improved public service delivery for the purposes of poverty reduction.
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- MSMETESTING CENTRE, NEW DELHI MSME-TESTING CENTRE, NEW DELHI Formerly Regional Testing Centre Northern Region, New Delhi under the Ministry of MICRO, SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES, Govt. Of India, provides Testing and Calibration facilities to small, medium and large scale industries with four sectional laboratories under its auspices namely Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical and Metallurgical.
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry All items having large transactions in the economy have been included in the revised series to the extent feasible. Thus the revised series will have a substantially updated and representative basket of commodities as well as their varieties or grades and markets.
- Fire Service Department, Delhi Providing information about administrative control of Delhi fire service, fire fighting services, precautions, fire regulation, fire accidents and fire stations.
- Department Of Excise, Entertainment & Luxury Tax, Delhi Offering information about the department, organisation setup, licences of liquor, country liquor branch, functions, import/ transport permit branch and luxury tax.
- BUREAU OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY The Government of India set up Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) (Website: http://www.bee-india.nic.in) on 1st March 2002 under the provisions of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The mission of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market principles, within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001 with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy. This will be achieved with active participation of all stakeholders, resulting in accelerated and sustained adoption of energy efficiency in all sectors.
- Directorate Of Training & Technical Education, Delhi Working for the systematic planning, development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of programmes & policies relating to technical/ vocational education.
- Department Of Delhi Sales Tax Official website of Department of Sales Tax, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Police Department, Delhi Website of police department, Delhi offering information about Delhi traffic police, guidelines for foreigners visiting Delhi, history, organisational chart and crime trends.
- Directorate Of Education, New Delhi Engaged in improving education quality at all stages and gives much greater attention to science & technology and also providing information about government middle schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister of India, is the Apex Body for Disaster Management in India. The setting up of the NDMA and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.