State Government in New DelhiState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Luxury Trains India Tailor - made itineraries, Special Occasion and Honeymoon Tours, Wildlife, Adventure, Heritage and Culture Tours, Religious Tours, Eco - friendly Tours, Charter handling, Cruises, Luxury Trains, VVIP, High Profile visits of Dignitaries, besides instant - hotel - reservations with best available rates of hotels.
- Department Of Economics & Statistics, Delhi Offering information on economic census, statistics of Delhi at a glance, publications, consumer price index number for industrial worker, registration of births & deaths and prices of building materials prevailing in Delhi.
- Directorate Of Higher Education, New Delhi Provides excelence in the field of higher education, awards for meritorious students, special coaching facilities, introduction of new courses and promotion of sports facilities in university & colleges.
- BSES Delhi An official website of BSES offering information about BSES, payment options and customer support.
- Police Department, Delhi Website of police department, Delhi offering information about Delhi traffic police, guidelines for foreigners visiting Delhi, history, organisational chart and crime trends.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
- Delhi Pharmacy Council An official website of delhi government, offering information about delhi pharmacy council.
- Government of India Ministry of Information Technology The group deliberated on issues like Infrastructure and Services, Electronic Governance, Education and Mass Campaign for IT Awareness and invited suggestions through this Web Site from people across the world who evinced direct interest in faster economic growth of this large nation. Based on the suggestions received, the working group gave its recommendations.
- Directorate Of Prevention Of Food Adulteration, Delhi Offers information about acts of omission or commission rendering a food articles as adulterated, misbranding of food articles, power of consumer/ consumer organisation, warranty to be given by manufacturer/ distributor/ dealers to the vendors, offence under the PFA act, standards of food articles and prevention of food adulteration rules 2002.
- Community Information Centre Effective implementation of e - Governance can take IT to the common man, helping national and state governments to align their services with the changing needs of both citizens and stakeholders, as well as develop the economy. An IT - driven e - Governance system primarily involves the creation, storage, analysis, dissemination and use of information.
- Transport Department, Delhi Providing an efficient public transportation system, control of vehicular pollution, registration of vehicles in Delhi, issuance of driving licences, issuance of various permits and collection of road taxes.
- Directorate Of Education, New Delhi Engaged in improving education quality at all stages and gives much greater attention to science & technology and also providing information about government middle schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
- Department For The Welfare Of Sc/ St/ Obc/ Minorities, Delhi Working for the welfare of scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward classes/ minorities.
- Governance Knowledge Centre The Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction (CBPR) Programme, launched by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions (DAR&PG) in 2005, aims at building the capacity of the Indian civil service for improved public service delivery for the purposes of poverty reduction.
- Weights & Measures Department, Delhi Engaged in regulating use of correct weighing & measuring instruments in production, trade and commerce to ensure that exact weight, measure & number of any commodity is provided to any customer as contracted for, or paid for by him.
- Natural Disaster Management Provide cyclone, earthquake, flood, drought and landslide related information, from the government body that plans for these events.
- Indian Forest Service The main mandate of the service is the implementation of the National Forest Policy which envisages scientific management of forests and to exploit them on a sustained basis for primary timber products, among other things. he initial constitution of the Indian Forest Service consisted of the four following categories of the officers.
- Services Department, Delhi This department is entrusted with the responsibility of dealing with the service matters of Indian Administrative Service officers of Government of Delhi DANI Civil Service officers and officers belonging to the cadre of Delhi Administration Subordinate Services and the Stenographers Cadre.
- Department Of Delhi Sales Tax Official website of Department of Sales Tax, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi An official website of the state government of Delhi, provide various information about welfare schemes, services, socio-economic profile, etc.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.