State Government in New DelhiState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Chit Fund Department, New Delhi Offering information about chit fund business, guidelines for chit fund companies, grievance redressal, list of registered chit fund companies, act & rules and penalty for violation act & rules.
- Government of India Ministry of Information Technology The group deliberated on issues like Infrastructure and Services, Electronic Governance, Education and Mass Campaign for IT Awareness and invited suggestions through this Web Site from people across the world who evinced direct interest in faster economic growth of this large nation. Based on the suggestions received, the working group gave its recommendations.
- Police Department, Delhi Website of police department, Delhi offering information about Delhi traffic police, guidelines for foreigners visiting Delhi, history, organisational chart and crime trends.
- Pharmacy Council Of India The pharmacy education and profession in India upto graduate level is regulated by the PCI, a statutory body governed by the provisions of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 passed by the Parliament. Whenever any prospective applies, procedure for seeking approval is intimated.
- Services Department, Delhi This department is entrusted with the responsibility of dealing with the service matters of Indian Administrative Service officers of Government of Delhi DANI Civil Service officers and officers belonging to the cadre of Delhi Administration Subordinate Services and the Stenographers Cadre.
- Department Of Delhi Sales Tax Official website of Department of Sales Tax, Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Department Of Forest & Wildlife, Delhi Official website offers information about state, forest, organisational setup, forest management, wildlife management and prevention of trees act.
- Luxury Trains India Tailor - made itineraries, Special Occasion and Honeymoon Tours, Wildlife, Adventure, Heritage and Culture Tours, Religious Tours, Eco - friendly Tours, Charter handling, Cruises, Luxury Trains, VVIP, High Profile visits of Dignitaries, besides instant - hotel - reservations with best available rates of hotels.
- Directorate Of Education, New Delhi Engaged in improving education quality at all stages and gives much greater attention to science & technology and also providing information about government middle schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
- The Himachal Pradesh State Industrial Development Corp. Ltd. Providing information about scheme of financial assistance, construction work, HP industries department, industrial plots, board of directors and telephone directory.
- Online Vehicle Registration An official website of delhi transport vehicle offering information about online vehicle registration.
- Directorate Of Higher Education, New Delhi Provides excelence in the field of higher education, awards for meritorious students, special coaching facilities, introduction of new courses and promotion of sports facilities in university & colleges.
- Department Of Economics & Statistics, Delhi Offering information on economic census, statistics of Delhi at a glance, publications, consumer price index number for industrial worker, registration of births & deaths and prices of building materials prevailing in Delhi.
- Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi An official website of the state government of Delhi, provide various information about welfare schemes, services, socio-economic profile, etc.
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- Governance Knowledge Centre The Capacity Building for Poverty Reduction (CBPR) Programme, launched by the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance and Pensions (DAR&PG) in 2005, aims at building the capacity of the Indian civil service for improved public service delivery for the purposes of poverty reduction.
- BUREAU OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY The Government of India set up Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) (Website: http://www.bee-india.nic.in) on 1st March 2002 under the provisions of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001. The mission of the Bureau of Energy Efficiency is to assist in developing policies and strategies with a thrust on self-regulation and market principles, within the overall framework of the Energy Conservation Act, 2001 with the primary objective of reducing energy intensity of the Indian economy. This will be achieved with active participation of all stakeholders, resulting in accelerated and sustained adoption of energy efficiency in all sectors.
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister of India, is the Apex Body for Disaster Management in India. The setting up of the NDMA and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry All items having large transactions in the economy have been included in the revised series to the extent feasible. Thus the revised series will have a substantially updated and representative basket of commodities as well as their varieties or grades and markets.
- BSES Delhi An official website of BSES offering information about BSES, payment options and customer support.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.