State Government in New DelhiState government directory of India provides detailed information on the state governments of India. Get valuable information such as history, activities, departments, profile, institutions, press releases and travel information related to the various state governments of India. View a website listing of Indian state governments under the web guide on Indian state governments.
Latest Website Listings
- Directorate Of Higher Education, New Delhi Provides excelence in the field of higher education, awards for meritorious students, special coaching facilities, introduction of new courses and promotion of sports facilities in university & colleges.
- Department Of Forest & Wildlife, Delhi Official website offers information about state, forest, organisational setup, forest management, wildlife management and prevention of trees act.
- Department Of Excise, Entertainment & Luxury Tax, Delhi Offering information about the department, organisation setup, licences of liquor, country liquor branch, functions, import/ transport permit branch and luxury tax.
- Directorate Of Education, New Delhi Engaged in improving education quality at all stages and gives much greater attention to science & technology and also providing information about government middle schools, secondary schools, colleges and universities.
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) The National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA), headed by the Prime Minister of India, is the Apex Body for Disaster Management in India. The setting up of the NDMA and the creation of an enabling environment for institutional mechanisms at the State and District levels is mandated by the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
- cabinet secretariat It contains the all details about cabinet secretariat of indian government
- Department Of Industries, Delhi The Department of Industries is the nodal agency to plan, promote and develop industries in Delhi by encouraging modern Hi-tech and sophisticated export-oriented small scale industries in Delhi.
- Citi Financial There are times when you need money to meet you financial requirements. At such times, think of Citi Financial. At CitiFinancial we understand both your short term and long term financial needs well. Be it your children's weddings, loved one's education.
- Performance Management Performance Management Division is an office within the Cabinet Secretariat and is headed by a Secretary to Government of India. Design a state-of-the-art performance management system in the Government after a comprehensive review of international best practices.
- Delhi Pharmacy Council An official website of delhi government, offering information about delhi pharmacy council.
- Pharmacy Council Of India The pharmacy education and profession in India upto graduate level is regulated by the PCI, a statutory body governed by the provisions of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 passed by the Parliament. Whenever any prospective applies, procedure for seeking approval is intimated.
- Labour Department, Delhi Offering information on department, organisational setup, district offices, important telephone numbers, citizen's charter, plan schemes and statistics.
- Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi An official website of the state government of Delhi, provide various information about welfare schemes, services, socio-economic profile, etc.
- Department Of Economics & Statistics, Delhi Offering information on economic census, statistics of Delhi at a glance, publications, consumer price index number for industrial worker, registration of births & deaths and prices of building materials prevailing in Delhi.
- Weights & Measures Department, Delhi Engaged in regulating use of correct weighing & measuring instruments in production, trade and commerce to ensure that exact weight, measure & number of any commodity is provided to any customer as contracted for, or paid for by him.
- CIC Online Freedom of Expression under article 19 (1) (a) is one of the important fundamental rights which has been interpreted as impliedly guaranteeing citizens to seek for informations from the government. Democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed.
- Tihar Prisons, Delhi Official website of Delhi Prisons, Tihar providing information about department, its history, administration, prisoner's profile, recreational facilities and jail factory.
- BSES Delhi An official website of BSES offering information about BSES, payment options and customer support.
- Police Department, Delhi Website of police department, Delhi offering information about Delhi traffic police, guidelines for foreigners visiting Delhi, history, organisational chart and crime trends.
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission The Commission intends to promote competition, efficiency and economy in bulk power markets, improve the quality of supply, promote investments and advise government on the removal of institutional barriers to bridge the demand supply gap and thus foster the interests of consumers.
State Government - ALL INDIA
@ All India (637)
© SurfIndia . All Rights Reserved.